🌄 S̴h̴u̴b̴o̴u̴d̴h̴a̴y̴ : 09 Jun/जेस्ट मासा (Wednesday) ग्रीष्म ऋतू🙏🏻
Today’s top News
- Monsoon Session of Parliament will begin on its normal schedule in July, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi said
- The Centre is considering a mechanism to allow air passengers who have got both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine to travel within the country without a negative test report.
- Telangana Lockdown Extended by 10 Days Till June 19 With Few Relaxations.
- The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K.Stalin has appealed to the Chief Ministers of various states on the issue of providing a moratorium on repayment of loans to MSMEs by the Union Govt.
- 17 people were killed and four others injured in a road accident after a bus collided with a three-wheeler near Sachendi area in Kanpur.
- Surya Grahan June 2021: Thursday June 10, 2021, India will witness the first solar eclipse of the year. An eclipse takes place when one heavenly body such as a moon or planet moves into the shadow of another heavenly body. A solar eclipse happens when the moon gets in the way of the sun’s light and casts its shadow on Earth.
- The Centre could privatise the two-state run banks — Central Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank soon , In the Union Budget 2021, Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced privatising of 2 public sector banks and one general insurance company in 2021-22.
- A Delegation led by Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray meets PM Modi to discuss issues pertaining to the Maharashtra state.
- An Independent MP from Amaravati Maharashtra, Navneet Kaur Rana, was fined Rs 2 lakh by the Bombay High Court for submitting a fake caste certificate. The actor-turned-politician’s candidature was challenged by a former MP and Shiv Sena leader Anandrao Adsul.
- The govt has launched a new e-filing portal to make tax filing easy for all categories of taxpayers . Normally, the due date for ITR filing for salaried taxpayers remains 31st July. However, due to the COVID pandemic, the due date has been extended to 30th Sept 2021 this year.
- But, in case your self assessment tax after covering of TDS amount is more than Rs 1 lakh, then you may be charged interest for filing beyond 31st July. Therefore, it is better to file your ITR before 31st July, in case your tax liability even after TDS is more than Rs.1 lakh. www.incometax.gov.in The mobile app will also be released subsequent to the initial launch of the portal, to enable taxpayers to get familiar with the various features.
- The Central Vista redevelopment project involves building a new Parliament building, offices to Members of Parliament, re-modelling of Central Vista Avenue (Rajpath), constructing new residences for the Vice President and the Prime Minister, inter-connected common secretariat comprising 10 new buildings and demolishing some buildings on either side of the Rajpath.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation has developed three types of ventilators. PRANA ‘ (“Programmable Respiratory Assistance for the Needy Aid’) is based on the automated compression of an AMBU (Artificial Manual Breathing unit) bag.
Gas-powered ventilator ‘Space Ventilator Aided System for Trauma Assistance (SVASTA) . will work without electric power.’ VaU is a low-cost ventilator similar to commercial high-end ventilators in use.
- Indian Army Recruitment 2021: ABVP (Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad,) writes to Defense Minister on age relaxation for Aspirants . The relaxation on the recruitment ages is asked due to circumstances created by Corona. The ABVP has submitted the memorandum in favor of those students who missed their last attempt due to covid.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had earlier cancelled the Class 10 exam and postponed the Class 12 exam. However, due to the ongoing pandemic theory exams for class 12 were also cancelled. The board will soon decide on a ‘well-defined objective criterion’ to evaluate the students.
- The CBSE board said 20 marks for internal assessment conducted by affiliated schools will be as per the existing policy. The 80 marks will comprise (40 marks for pre-board examinations conducted by the school, 30 mrks for half-yearly/ mid-term examinations and 10 marks for periodic tests or unit tests conducted by the school in that academic year. If In case a student is not satisfied with his class 10/12 marks he will be given the opportunity to appear for the exam when the situation becomes conductive.
- The Union Health Ministry said the country reported less than one lakh daily new cases. Over 23.61 crore vaccine doses administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive.
- The Centre has accorded A security cover of armed Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) commandos for the Hyderabad premises in Telangana of Bharat Biotech, one of the major COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers in the nation.
- NITI Aayog and Piramal Foundation launch ‘Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaan’ for home-care support to asymptomatic COVID patients. This Abhiyaan is part of a special initiative in which local leaders, civil societies and volunteers work with district administrations to address emerging problems across key focus areas of the Aspirational Districts Programme.
- Advanced Light Helicopters ALH MK III Inducted at Indian Naval Ship (INS) Dega. these helicopters feature an array of systems previously seen only on heavier, multi-role helicopters of the Indian Navy. These helicopters are fitted with modern surveillance radar and electro-optical equipment.
- Permanent Mission of India to the United Nation on Tuesday announced that India has been elected to the UN Economic and Social Council for the term starting from 2022 till 2024 . Here ECOSOC is a 54-member Economic and Social Council, established in 1954 by a United Nations charter. it helps in advancing economic, social and environmental dimensions of sustainable development.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Webinar on India-Sweden defence industry cooperation yesterday : A webinar on India-Sweden Defence Industry Cooperation, with the theme ‘Capitalizing Opportunities for Growth and Security’, was organised Yesterday (June 08, 2021). It was organised under the aegis of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence through Society of Indian Defence Manufacturers (SIDM) and Swedish Security and Defence Industry (SOFF). Defence Minister Rajnath Singh was the Chief Guest, while the Defence Minister of Sweden Peter Hultqvist was the Guest of Honour.
- Near about 21-22 of Chinese fighter aircrafts including the J-11s which are the Chinese copy of the Su-27 fighters and a few J-16 fighters held an exercise opposite the Indian territory in Eastern Ladakh.
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will visit Kuwait today (09 June Wednesday) to explore steps to further deepen India’s ties with the oil-rich Gulf nation.
- The visit comes nearly 3 months after both the countries decided to establish a joint ministerial commission to formulate a framework to strengthen ties in sectors like energy, trade, investment, manpower & labour & information technology. Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sheikh Ahmed Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Sabah visited India in March during which both sides decided to set up of the joint commission.
- US President Joe Biden to meet Russia Prez Vladimir Putin in Geneva on 16 June . Both leaders will discuss on restoration of good relationship between two countries.
- The COVID 19 cases and deaths in Bangladesh showed a sharp increase on Tuesday (08 June) as 40+ people died & 2320+ fresh corona positive cases were reported in the country over the last 24 hours.
- A man slapped French President Emmanuel Macron in the face on Tuesday during a walkabout in southern France. The man, who was dressed in a khaki T-shirt, then shouted “Down with Macronia” (“A Bas La Macronie”)
- US Vice President Kamala Harris, and Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador agree to work together on immigration
The agreement is an acknowledgment that Mexico is a key partner in addressing.
- Three Indian para shuttlers, including world number one Pramod Bhagat, on Tuesday officially qualified for the Paralympics, scheduled to be held from August 25 to September 5.
- Three-member Indian women’s recurve archery team of Deepika Kumari, Ankita Bhakat and Komalika Bari reached Paris yesterday (08 June) to compete in World Olympic qualification tournament beginning 17th of June. Now Indian archers will undergo mandatory 10-day quarantine in Paris and get acclimatized for the main event.
- Indian Olympic Association (IOA) decided to drop Chinese sportswear Li Ning as its official kit sponsor for the Olympics and it decided that the country’s athletes will wear unbranded apparel during the Tokyo Games which is scheduled to be held from July 23 to August 8 this year. Li-Ning Company Limited is a Chinese sportswear and sports equipment company founded by former Olympic gymnast Li Ning.
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh’s battle with COVID-19 at PGIMER’s Intensive Care Unit completed its sixth day on Tuesday amid “continuous improvement” in his condition in Chandigarh.
- The Badminton Association of India (BAI) has written to the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) for sanction of four travelling coaches, including chief national coach Pullela Gopichand, and two physios to travel with the Indian badminton contingent to the Tokyo Olympics. Tokyo Games scheduled to begin on July 23. the number of officials travelling to Olympics cannot be more than 1/3rd of the athlete.
- The second edition of the Lanka Premier League (LPL) T20 tournament will be held in a bio-secure environment between July 30 and August 22.
$USD 72.96 💷GBP 103.22
🥇Gold ₹50,715©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹71,700©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 101.81
⛽ Diesel ₹ 92.43
LPG : ₹ 812/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 52,275.57
NIFTY : 15,740.10
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
The Pangong Tso lake is a long deep narrow lake that is situated at a height of 4,350 metres in the Ladakh region. The lake is 134 km long and 5 km broad. It is a brackish water lake. It freezes in winter and is ideal for polo and ice skating.
It is the disputed area between India and China mostly passes in the land. However, the Pangong Tso lake is unique where the disputed border passes through the water. However, the lake lies in the path of Chushul approach. It is the approach that China uses.
😀Thought of the day
It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.”
Joke of the day
Manager asked to Pappu at an interview
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Pappu replyed : P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
Why we feel happy?
‘A happy hormone’ called
Dopamine is a type of neurotransmitter. Our body makes it, and our nervous system uses it to send messages between nerve cells. That’s why it’s sometimes called a chemical messenger.
Dopamine is particularly known as being the “happy hormone.” It is responsible for our experiencing happiness.
Dopamine plays a role in how we feel pleasure. It’s a big part of our unique human ability to think and plan. It helps us strive, focus, and find things interesting.
However, serious health problems can arise if too little or too much dopamine is being produced. If too few dopamine molecules are released, Parkinson’s disease can develop, while an excess can lead to mania, hallucinations and schizophrenia.
अनन्त : Infinite/Eternal
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
Electronic television was first successfully demonstrated in San Francisco on Sept. 7, 1927. The system was designed by Philo Taylor Farnsworth, a 21-year-old inventor who had lived in a house without electricity until he was 14
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
Basically there are 18 maha puranas. Vyasa, the son of Rishi Parasara, is said to be the author of them all:
Vamana, Varaha, Vayu & Vishnu Purana
🤔 How …….. ⁉
How a tooth paste is made .
All toothpastes have 20%–42% water, abrasives, fluoride, and surfactants or detergents.
Representative abrasives include particles of aluminum hydroxide (Al(OH)3), calcium carbonate (CaCO3), sodium bicarbonate, or baking soda various calcium hydrogen phosphates.
Fluoride is present in small amounts in plants, animals, and some natural water sources. Sodium fluoride (NaF) is the most common source of fluoride.
Surfactants such as shampoo, and is mainly a foaming agent, which enables uniform distribution of toothpaste, improving its cleansing power.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Organic Neem sticks are one of the best natural ingredients to brush your teeth. Neem twigs are chewed, the wood containing this medicine in this process the corner of the twig will form like a bristle brush. They are ready to clean the sidelines of your teeth with clean.
Brushing teeth with neem datun helps to maintain the alkaline levels in your saliva, further aiding in remineralizing enamel and fighting against cavity-causing bacteria.
This is one of the oldest methods used in India for dental health. You can brush your teeth with neem twigs to prevent gum diseases.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ….✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼