09 Feb (Wednesday)
Shishir Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Magha 23, (Purnimata)/ Magha 08 (Amanta) According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Titi: Ashtami (up to 8:31 am) Navami
Rahu Kaal : 12:41 PM – 02:04 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s Covid vaccination coverage has crossed 170 crore 81 lakh mark. Union Health Ministry said, over 95 crore 19 lakh vaccine doses have been administered as first dose and more than 74 crore 4 lakh vaccine doses given as second doses.
- Three thousand rupees given to eligible farmers under pension scheme: who have attained 60 years and above has been started by the government.
- The National Health Authority (NHA) under its flagship scheme of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) has announced the completion of 27 major integrations across the Government and private sector.
- The govt has provided 1 crore 27 lakh 68 thousand and 620 electricity connections to BPL households under the Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana.
- GUJARAT govt announces new IT/ITeS policy for next 5-years. New policy was announced by CM Bhupendra Patel in Gandhinagar. New IT/ITeS policy aims to provide financial incentives up to 200 crore rupees to the entities willing to incur capital expenditures.
- KARNATAKA CM Basavaraj Bommai on Tuesday said that all high schools and colleges in the state will remain shut for the next three days amid an ongoing row over ‘hijab’.
- MEGHALAYA: 5 remaining Congress MLAs in Meghalaya join BJP-backed Meghalaya Democratic Alliance (MDA) government, led by CM Conrad Sangma.
- PUNJAB : Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday promised a new Punjab if the BJP was voted to power in the border state. Addressing his maiden virtual rally for voters of Ludhiana and Fatehgarh Sahib
- Tamil Nadu Assembly on Tuesday adopted again, the anti-NEET Bill,
- TELANGANA : Ending decades-old litigation, the Supreme Court on Monday ruled that 1,654 acres of Manikonda village belonged to the state government, rejecting the ownership claims of Wakf Board on the same land.
- SENIOR SCIENTIST Dr Unnikrishnan Nair S has assumed the office of Director, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre as Chief.
- Country’s largest oil marketing company Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has appointed 58-year-old Sukla Mistry as the director of refineries. She is also the first woman director on the IOC board.
💷 GBP 101.12
BSE Sensex 57,808.58
NIFTY : 17,266.75
- Gautam Adani Overtakes Mukesh Ambani As Asia’s Richest Person : Gautam Adani, the Indian billionaire who turned a small commodities trading business into a conglomerate spanning ports, mines and green energy, is now Asia’s richest person. Gautam Adani’s net worth reached $88.5 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
- AYUSH MInister Sarbananda Sonowal launched a dedicated storefront for ayurveda products on Amazon in marketplace
- Mahabharat’ and its iconic character BHEEM on DD TV screen Praveen Kumar Sobti, who played the role of ‘Bheem’ in BR Chopra’s epic series, breathed his last at the age of 74. Sobti, who was also an elite Indian athlete before his plunge into acting, died following a cardiac arrest late on 07 Feb.
A discus-throw Olympian during his playing days, Sobti won as many as four medals at the Asian Games (two gold, one silver, one bronze) during his days as a track and field athlete. He also represented India in two Olympic Games – in Mexico 1968 and Munich 1972.
- Ten films have been nominated in the Best Picture category at Oscars 2022, which include the Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence and Meryl Streep starrer ‘Don’t Look Up’ and Steven Spielberg’s directorial ‘West Side Story’. Other nominees are ‘Dune’, ‘Belfast’, ‘Coda’, ‘Nightmare Alley’, ‘The Power Of The Dog’, ‘King Richard’, ‘Drive My Car’ and ‘Licorice Pizza’.
- Pakistan Air Force cannot fly its airborne early warning systems and deep penetration radars as the S-400 missiles will take them down in the event of hostilities:. Pakistan has acquired 50 JF-17 Block III fighters after Prime Minister Imran Khan’s visit to China, now it is being pitched against India’s S-400 air defence system due to its stealth characteristics. The airframe of Block-III single-engine JF-17 fighter is said to be built with composite material to give its stealth features required to evade the air defence system of the adversary and target high-value assets.
- The JF-17 is powered by the same Russian RD-33 engine, which is used by Indian MiG-29 air defence fighters and often suffer flame-outs. The S-400 system is not only about shooting enemy planes from the skies. It is about giving trans-border visibility up to a depth of nearly 300 kilometres into the enemy plain territory, according to the report. India deploys first S-400 air defence system in Punjab sector to take on threats from both Pakistan and Chinese airspace.
- India’s elite special operations force National Security Guard (NSG) has begun training with the anti-Naxal force, the Greyhounds, which best specialises in jungle warfare. According to sources, a group of NSG commandos are being trained in a restricted area in Hyderabad. ( News18 Report)
- The soldiers were stuck in an avalanche in Arunachal Pradesh on February 6 . Loss of lives of 7 brave Indian Army Jawans, who were trapped in an avalanche . PM Modi & Defence Minister Rajnath condoled the demise of Indian Army personnel who lost their lives due to an avalanche in Arunachal Pradesh. Expressing condolences to the bereaved families of the Army personnel,
- Home Minister Amit Shah visits Samata Murthy, the statue of Sri Ramanujacharya in Hyderabad.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- ISRO TO LAUNCH ALL-WEATHER RADAR IMAGING SATELLITE, TWO SMALL SATELLITES ON FEB 14: This mission PSLV-C52 will be launching an earth observation satellite (EOS-04), weighing 1,710 kg into a sun-synchronous polar orbit of 529 km.
- According to ISRO, the rocket will also carry two small satellites as co-passengers. They include one student satellite (INSPIREsat-1) from Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST) in association with the Laboratory of Atmospheric & Space Physics at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and a technology demonstrator satellite (INS-2TD) from ISRO, which is a precursor to India-Bhutan Joint Satellite (INS-2B).
- Hyundai India has issued a second apology after their Pakistan handle’s message on Kashmir Solidarity Day. The message had led to Indian customers boycotting the company on social media. The second apology has received mixed response Hyundai Motor Company has issued a second apology after its Pakistan social media handle posted a message on Kashmir Solidarity Day.
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) announced a new partnership under the Sustainable Access to Markets and Resources for Innovative Delivery of Healthcare (SAMRIDH) initiative. It will improve access to affordable and quality healthcare for vulnerable populations in tier-2 and tier-3 cities, and rural and tribal regions.
- Eleven Indian fishermen have been arrested and three fishing trawlers seized by Sri Lankan Navy for allegedly poaching in the country’s territorial waters, according to an official statement.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Hundreds of people protesting vaccine mandates and pandemic restrictions blocked streets outside New Zealand’s parliament on Tuesday with trucks and campervans, inspired by similar demonstrations in Canada.
- The “convoy for freedom” protesters arrived from all corners of New Zealand and gathered outside the parliament building in the capital Wellington, called the Beehive, ahead of the first speech for the year by Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
- Canadian truckers on Monday blocked lanes on Ambassador Bridge, the busiest US-Canada land crossing, in protest against Canada’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for cross-border traffic and restrictions
- Talks between Iran and the world powers to revive the 2015 nuclear deal have resumed in Vienna, Austria after a 10-day break. Officials said that the talks are reaching their final stage, though it’s unclear how long that might take. The US has participated indirectly in the talks because it withdrew from the accord in 2018.
- PRO KABADDI
February 08, 2022
U Mumba 36
Patna Pirates 47
- Match 102
Tamil Thalaivas 29
Haryana Steelers 37
- Hockey : Olympic bronze medallist India began their FIH Pro League Hockey campaign with a bang as they thrashed France 5-0 in a thoroughly dominant display on Tuesday.
- Australia have announced their 18-member squad for their historic three-match Test series in Pakistan, which will begin on March 4 in Rawalpindi. It will be Australian men’s cricket team’s first visit to Pakistan in nearly 25 years.
- The 2022 Winter Olympics. officially called the XXIV Olympic Winter Games. The games officially opened on 4 February with preliminary events beginning on 2 February and end on 20 Feb. Host city : Beijing, China; Beijing Natiknal Stadium
Motto : Together for a Shared Future
Total Nations : 91
Athletes : 2,871
Events : 109 in 7 sports (15 disciplines)
India at the 2022 Winter Olympics
Competitors 1 (1 man and 0 women) in 1 sport
Flag bearer Arif Khan
Mezoram: : Aizawl
CM : Zoramthanga
Govnr : Satya Pal Malik
Total districts ‘ : 11
Union territory 21 Jan 1972
State ;20 Feb 1987
🥇 Gold ₹49,410 @10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹63,900@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 94.50
⛽ Diesel ₹ 79.55
LPG : ₹1052/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Always remember that your present situation is not the end, the best is yet to come.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Pappu : what is the name of your car?
Frnd : i forgot the name, but is starts with ‘t’.🙄🤔
Pappu : oh, what a strange car, starts with tea. all cars that i know start with petrol..🤔😳🙄🤷🏻♂️
How we woke correct time in the morning. How our age brings changes in our physical appearance…How It happens 🤔
It is because of Biological clock⏰ that we have in our mind. Biological clocks are an organism’s innate timing device. They’re composed of specific molecules (proteins) that interact in cells throughout the body. Biological clocks are found in nearly every tissue and organ.
The circadian biological clock is controlled by a part of the brain called the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus (SCN), a group of cells in the hypothalamus that respond to light and dark signals. From the optic nerve of the eye, light travels to the SCN, signaling the internal clock that it is time to be awake.
It is the program that limits the lifespan of an individual. Circadian clock, a molecular mechanism that results in a circadian rhythm in a living organism. Circadian rhythm, biological process that displays an oscillation about 24 hours, such as the human sleep-wake cycle (the “body clock”), mensuration process in women.
Biological clocks are an organism’s innate timing device. They’re composed of specific molecules (proteins) that interact in cells throughout the body. Biological clocks are found in nearly every tissue and organ. Researchers have identified similar genes in people, fruit flies, mice, fungi, and several other organisms that are responsible for making the clock’s components.
नातिक्रान्तानि शोचेत प्रस्तुतान्यनागतानि चित्यानि ।
naatikraantaani shochet prastutaanyanaagataani chityaani .
One should not regret what is past. One should only think of the present and future
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How rock salt forms
The scientific name for rock salt is Halite , and its chemical formula is NaCl or sodium chlorine. Table salt is also made from rock salt, which is a naturally occurring mineral often found in large deposits near the surface of the earth.
Rock salt is found in old ocean sea beds that have long ago dried up. The compound originates from a body of sea water that undergoes an intense evaporation process, leaving behind large rings of sea salt. Then through the long process of geologic aging, the salt layers are covered with marine sediments.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
(a) The Japanese Yen is the official currency of Japan
(b) The Startup India Seed Fund Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to startups for proof of concept, prototype development, product trials, market entry and commercialisation.
On February 5, 2021, the Government of India made an official announcement about the approval of SISFS. It has been approved for a period of four years and was implemented with effect from April 1, 2021.
The eligibility criteria
The startup must be recognised by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
It must have incorporated not more than 2 years ago at the time of application.
The startup should not have received more than Rs 10 lakh of monetary support under any other Central or State Government scheme
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Babubhai Jashbhai Patel was the chief minister of Gujarat state in India.
He hold the office twice, first time from June 1975 to March 1976 as the leader of Janata Morcha and the second time from April 1977 to February 1980 as leader of Janata Party
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
He’s sitting on the fence
He can’t make up his mind
Except – Apart From
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
A story behind Garlic and Onions, why they are not been used by Vaishnavas 🧅🧄
According to Vishnu Purana, Devas and the asuras jointly churned Kshirabdhi (Milky Ocean) wherefrom emerged Dhanvantari with the Amrtakumbha (pot of nectar).
But an asura mayavi (magician) called Saimhikeya absconded to Patala with the Amrtakumbha which nobody noticed as everybody was busy with dividing other divine objects. Only after the mayavi’s disappearance was it noticed that the Amrtakumbha was missing. At once Mahavisnu assumed the figure of a beautiful woman, got back the Kumbha and gave it to the devas. The devas began drinking the amrta when, at the instance of some other devas, Saimhikeya, the mayavi, assuming the form of an old Brahmin reached svarga, (Heaven) got a share of the amrta and began to drink it. Surya and Candra (Sun and Moon) who were on guard at the gates divined the secret of the ‘old Brahmin’ and informed Mahavishnu about it. Shri Vishnu immediately cut the throat of the pseudo-Brahmin with his Sudarshana Chakra. But, half of the nectar he had drunk stayed above the throat and the other half below it. Therefore, though the head and the trunk were severed they remained alive. These two parts, in course of time, evolved as Rahu and Ketu
When the throat was cut some blood dropped on the ground, and became the red onion and the white onion (garlic) respectively. So both onion and garlic originated from the throat and blood of the demons or asuras, thus their consumption brings us closer to tamo guna (mode of ignorance) which characterizes the nature of the demons and thus is detrimental to bhakti.
There are different reasons according to Vedic Sanatan Dharma
Garlic, onion and carrot increase rajas, especially sexual desire. Not good for spiritual life.
There are 3 types of foods in Hindu and Jain scientific understanding.
They are –
Rajasic, and sathwick.
Tamasic foods encourage sloth, dullness, and sexual arousal.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Rock salt provides all the essential trace minerals and greatly improves the body’s immune system,” It fights harmful bacteria and helps kick illnesses to the curb. “Rock salt is beneficial for people suffering from respiratory problems and sinus.
Rock salt is used as a condiment and preservative in Indian cuisine, especially during fasting days. It adds a great flavour to chaats, chutneys, raitas and many other savoury Indian snacks and vegetable preparations. Its coarse texture makes it easy to pick up and sprinkle on food during or after cooking.
Hence, too less or too much of salt can be dangerous for health and adding the right amount of salt is important. For an average adult daily salt intake should be approximately around 2,300 mg per day. However, in the case of high blood pressure, the ideal intake should be 1,500 mg per day.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼