09 Apr (Saturday)
पक्ष :: Shukla
Month: Chaitra 22, (Purnimata)/ Chaitra 08(Amanta) Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra : Punarvasu Pushya
Titi: Ashtami /Navami
RahuKaal: 09:22 AM – 10:55 AM RAMAYAN : just 9 min: https://youtu.be/hzveVbiM0yw
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Govt has decided to make precaution dose of COVID vaccines available to who are more than 18 years of age and have completed nine months after the administration of second dose.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on Friday accorded its approval for supply of fortified rice throughout the Targeted Public Distribution System, Integrated Child Development Services, Pradhan Mantri Poshan Shakti Nirman-PM POSHAN and Other Welfare Schemes in all States and Union Territories by 2024. It will be implemented in a phased manner.
- Union Cabinet has approved continuation of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) till March 2023. The AIM will work on its intended target of creating an innovation culture and entrepreneurial ecosystem in the country.
- Registration for Amarnath Yatra to begin on April 11.
- Gajendra Shekhawat chairs regional conference of 8 States, 3 UTs on Jal Jeevan Mission and Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Two-day National Conference on Cooperation Policy being organized in New Delhi on 12-13 April Union Home & Cooperation Minister, Amit Shah to inaugurate the Conference.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : All 24 ministers of the AP Cabinet submitted their resignation letters on Thursday to pave the way for Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy to reshuffle his team, as part of a plan that was drawn up during the 2019 elections. swearing-in of the new cabinet on April 11.
- Andhra govt disburses Rs 1,024 cr under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme
to mothers of 10,68,150 students across the state.
- BIHAR legislative council elections.
BJP bags 8 seats, JDU 5, RJD 5, Congress 1, RLJP 1 and Independent 4.
- GUJARAT : President Ram Nath Kovind will be on a three-day visit to Gujarat starting from today. During the visit, he will inaugurate a national conference on Mediation and Information Technology, being organised by the High Court of Gujarat in Narmada district. On 10th of April, the President will inaugurate Madhavpur Ghed Fair-2022 at Madhavpur in Porbandar.
- KARNATAKA : Bengaluru City Police Commissioner Kamal Pant on Friday said four schools in the city have received bomb threat through e-mail and police teams are at the spot conducting checks.
- RAJASTHAN govt on Friday ordered an administrative probe into clashes that broke out in Karauli last week, The report would have to be submitted within 15 days. Notably, communal clashes broke out in Karauli, injuring over 25 persons.
- MAHARASHTRA: Over a hundred striking workers of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) staged angry protests outside NCP chief Sharad Pawar’s residence, accusing the veteran leader of not doing anything to help them.
- TELANGANA : Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao is most likely to sit on a dharna in Delhi on April 11 to demand that the Centre procure paddy from state.
- WEST BENGAL : Calcutta High Court handed over the probe into the murder of the deputy gram pradhan Bhadu Sheikh, which allegedly sparked violence in West Bengal’s Birbhum district, to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
💷 GBP 98.95
BSE Sensex 59,447.18
NIFTY : 17,784.35
- Reserve Bank of India in its monetary policy review has kept the repo rate unchanged at 4% and reverse repo rate at 3.35 %- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das said.
- Finance Ministry has said, 49% growth has been registered in direct tax collection and 20% in indirect tax collection during the financial year 2021-22.
- On 7th anniversary of Mudra Yojana, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said that more than 51% of total loans sanctioned under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana went to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Class categories.
- Robin Bhatt has confirmed that Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are set to tie the knot on April 14. Robin is Mahesh Bhatt’s half-brother and a writer in Bollywood.
- Earlier this week, it was reported that Bollywood star Salman Khan will be producing his upcoming film Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali under his own banner after producer Sajid Nadiadwala backed out. Now, reports suggest that the actor might don the director’s hat for the same.
- Born today: Jaya Bachchan ( born on 9 April 1948) is an Indian film actress and politician. She is currently the Member of Parliament in Rajya Sabha from the Samajwadi Party. During her career, she won nine Filmfare Awards: including three for Best Actress. In 1992, she was awarded the Padma Shri.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO on Friday successfully flight tested Solid Fuel Ducted Ramjet (SFDR) booster at the Integrated Test Range, Chandipur off the coast of Odisha.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday approved a proposal to allow Armed Forces personnel to draw House Rent Allowance, HRA without furnishing No Accommodation Certificate, NAC.
- Indian Army is going to incorporate the lessons of the conflict in the design of its futuristic main battle tank.In the Ukraine-Russia conflict. Ukrainians have extensively used anti-tank guided missiles to exploit the weakness of the Russian armoured vehicles and achieved significant success too.
- Border Security Force (BSF) Thursday recovered a cache of arms and ammunition during a special search operation (SSO) along the International Border (IB) in Jammu. The troops were on high alert.
- The Centre has told the Supreme Court that there are 83 missing defence personnel including 62 Prisoners of the War of 1965 and 1971 for whom India is seeking their release and repatriation from Pakistan through diplomatic and other available channels.
- The government through the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has filed an affidavit on a plea filed by the mother of an Army officer Captain Sanjit Bhattacharjee seeking direction to the Centre to take immediate steps through diplomatic channels for repatriation of her son, who is lodged in jail in Pakistan for over 24 years.
- The central government is all set to announce a new scheme called Agnipath under which youngsters would join the forces for a period of three years and serve the country.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Sri Lanka may run out of diesel by the end of this month with the USD 500 million line of credit extended by India for fuel to purchase exhausting fast amidst the unprecedented shortage of foreign reserves.
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar held talks with the French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian where they discussed the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, international energy demands and food security.
- High Commissioner of India in Sri Lanka, Gopal Baglay, hosted an Iftar dinner in Colombo on Friday which was attended by the Finance Minister of Sri Lanka, Ali Sabry, members of the clergy and religious scholars
- Tibetan exile leader Penpa Tsering from Dharmashala will visit Washington D.C. from April 25 to 29 at the invitation of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- A 21-year-old student, Kartik Vasudev, from Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh was shot dead in Canada’s Toronto while he was on his way to his part-time job on Thursday.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Germany, leaders have agreed on a package to support and integrate refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine. This includes access to job centers and language courses.
- At least 39 people have died and dozens wounded after rockets hit a railway station in the city of Kramatorsk in eastern Ukraine on 08 Apr (Friday).
- UN General Assembly votes to suspend Russia from its Human Rights Council.
- An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan on Friday (08 Apr) sentenced Mumbai terror attack mastermind and banned Jamat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed to 32 years in jail in two more terror financing cases. The 70-year-old radical cleric had already been sentenced to 36 years’ imprisonment in five such cases earlier.
- Yemen President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi transfers powers to new council, and dismissed his deputy.
- The defence ministers of Turkey, Britain and Italy meet in Istanbul on 08 Apr to discuss Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and security ties between the three NATO allies.
- China is moving to enter Bangladeshi infrastructure development through its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
- Nepal’s Council of Ministers has decided to revoke the license issued to Chinese state-owned China Gezhouba Group Corporation (CGGC) for the development of the Budhi Gandaki 1200 MW Hydropower Project.
- SpaceX on Friday launched four civilian astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS), marking the first time a completely private crew has visited the ISS. The crew, led by former NASA astronaut Michael López-Alegría, includes Canadian investor Mark Pathy, American investor Larry Connor, and former Israeli Air Force pilot Eytan Stibbe. The crew will spend eight days on the ISS.
- INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2022
Punjab Kings vs Gujarat Titans,
Gujarat Titans won by 6 wkts
PBKS – 189/9 (20)
GT – 190/4 (20)
Player of the Match
(b) Apr 09, Sat
Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
17th Match at Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
15:30 IST / 10:00 GMT
(c) Apr 09, Sat
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians
18th Match at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
Formed : 21 Jan 1972
Gvnr : Satya Pal Malik
CM : Conrad Sangma (NPP)
Dist : 11
🥇 Gold ₹ 52,080@10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 71,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 103.56
⛽ Diesel ₹ 89.55
LPG : 967/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Chittorgarh in Rajasthan is home to the Chittor Fort, the largest fort in India and Asia. Chittor also has been a land of worship for Meera, It is also known for Panna Dai . Originally called Chitrakuta, the Chittor Fort is said to have been built by Chitranga, a king of the maurya ( mori ) clan.
😀 Thought of the day
Life is like the sea, we are moving without end. Nothing stay with us, what remain is just the memories of some people who touched us as waives
JOKE OF THE DAY
दीवार पर लिखा था
“ यहां कुत्ते सुसु करते हैं!”
पप्पू ने वहां सुसु किया और
फिर हंस कर बोला:🤣😂
इसे कहते हैं दिमाग..😇🤔
सुसु मैंने किया और नाम कुत्ते 🦮का आएगा!! 😜
Why do people become mad?
Everyone of us oscillates between positive and negative emotions.
Sometimes we go into the regions which are supposed to be “mad-regions”, but we are smart enough to come back to “normalcy” within reasonable time, or to fake normalcy.
Those who go mad, lose themselves in those regions (which are considered to be outside normal or sensible behavior), or they don’t consider returning to normalcy important enough or worth it, or the trigger (it may be one event or a series of events) after which they plunged into “madness” affected and moved them so strongly or the emotions (like guilt or rage or chronic depression or hopelessness or absurdity of deemed hypocrisy of “normal” people that their priorities and view of life is distorted.
They begin to disregard importance of living positive and constructive life and the fact that most people have to face their own problems. Perhaps madness may be caused by chemical imbalance in brain;
महाजनो येन गतः स पन्थाः।
Mahājano Yena gataḥ sa panthāḥ
Do what the great men do.
Grass = तृणा | trunnaa
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Drones use their rotors—which consist of a propeller attached to a motor—to hover, meaning the downward thrust of the drone is equal to the gravitational pull working against it; climb, when pilots increase the speed until the rotors produce an upward force greater than gravity;
Propellers and engines give drones forward movement capabilities. In fixed-wing drones, the propeller provides forward propulsion, allowing the wing to generate lift. On rotary-winged crafts like quadcopters, propellers provide lift as well as steering capabilities by generating downward and lateral forces.
Multi-Rotor works on relative nature of force, that means when the rotor pushes the air, the air also pushes the rotor back. This is the basic principle that the Multi-Rotor can go up and down. Furthermore, the faster the rotor rotates, the greater the lift, and vice versa.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Gitanjali is a collection of poems by the Bengali poet Rabindranath Tagore. Tagore received the Nobel Prize for Literature, largely for the English translation, Song Offerings. It is part of the UNESCO Collection of Representative Works
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Rahul Sankrityayan (9 April 1893 – 14 April 1963), is called the Father of Indian Travelogue Travel literature. The Government of India awarded him the civilian honour of the Padma Bhushan in 1963.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Get your act together
Work better or leave
Infect – Contaminate
Asleep – Awake
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Apsaras are beautiful, supernatural female dancers. They are often wives of the Gandharvas, the court musicians of Indra and they dance to the music made by the Gandharvas, usually in the palaces of the gods, entertain and sometimes seduce gods and men. Some famous among them are:-
Menaka, Rambha, Tilottama, Ghritachi
Manjukesi, Sukesi, Chitralu ka, Amala,
Sudati, Sundari, Vigagdha
Vividha, Budha, Sumala, Santati, Sunanda, Sumukhi, Magadhi, Arjuni
Sarala, Kerala, Dhrti
Urvashi is the most beautiful Apsara among all. Urvashi is superior in Dancing from all of other 7 Apsaras. Menaka is the most expert in Kaam Shashtra. Rambha is the most expert in Flirting.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Banana is loaded with fibre, both soluble and insoluble. The soluble fiber has the tendency to slow down digestion and keep you feeling full for a longer time. Which is why bananas are often included in a breakfast meal so that you can start about your day without having to worry about the next meal
According to Ayurveda, banana has a sweet and sour taste. The sweet taste is said to bring about a sense of heaviness but the sour taste is known to stimulate agni (the digestive juices), thereby supporting digestion and helping in building up metabolism.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼