𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
08 Sep (Wednesday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujiain)
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- National covid-19 vaccination coverage crosses 70 crore mark
- PM Modi Modi on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 launched key initiatives in the education sector while speaking at ‘Shikshak Parv 2021’ conclave. PM launched multiple key initiatives in the education sector during the inaugural conclave of Shikshak Parv.
- Senior citizens aged 75 and above are not exempted from ITR filing this year : In Budget 2021, the government announced that eligible senior citizens aged 75 and above will be exempted from filing income tax returns (ITR). However, it should be noted that this relaxation will come into effect only from FY 2021-22, i.e., for ITRs to be filed next year. What this means is that for FY 2020-21, i.e. for ITRs to be filed this year, senior citizens who are above the age of 75 years are not exempted from ITR filing. Currently, the last date for filing ITR for FY 2020-21 is September 30, 2021.
- If a senior citizen misses the ITR filing deadline for FY 2020-21, then he/she will be liable to pay a late filing fee of Rs 5,000. However, the late filing fee will not exceed Rs 1,000 if the total income does not exceed Rs 5 lakh.
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change Minister Bhupender Yadav dedicated the first functional Smog Tower in India at Anand Vihar, Delhi.
- Farmers congregated in Haryana’s Karnal on 07 Sep (Tuesday) for their second ‘Mahapanchayat’ of the week. This a part of a series of agitation planned across the country to demand repeal of the centre’s three new farm laws. Mobile internet services were suspended in Karnal and the four adjoining districts of Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Jind and Panipat until Tuesday midnight. Prohibitory orders under Section 144 CrPC banning gathering were imposed in Karnal district.
- West Bengal BJP president Dilip Ghosh said party MLA Suvendu Adhikari would not contest the upcoming assembly bypoll for the Bhabanipur seat. Dilip Ghosh said party was still in the process of deciding the candidate for the Bhabanipur constituency.
- This comes a day after Trinamool Congress (TMC) announced that party chief and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee would contest the bypoll from the Bhabanipur constituency. The West Bengal Assembly bypoll is scheduled for September 30.
- The Calcutta High Court on 06 Sep ordered a stay of proceedings in three cases against BJP MLA Suvendu Adhikari and also said that no coercive action can be taken against him. Suvendu Adhikari has been named in the FIR in three cases, including the death of his former bodyguard Subhabrata Chakraborty, alleged to be a murder.
- Bengaluru crosses 1 crore-mark in giving Covid-19 vaccine doses: According to Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) Chief Commissioner Gaurav Gupta.
- Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu called for launching massive multimedia campaigns in local languages involving celebrities and icons to create awareness about eye donation among the people.
- Incessant rainfall in Telangana has led to inundation in several districts, with connectivity to some villages and tribal habitations being completely been cut off.
- Assam floods : A total of 24 wild animals have been reported dead in Assam’s Kaziranga National Park and Tiger Reserve due to floods and other reasons. The park authority said while the flood situation in the national park has gradually improved, at least 30 per cent of areas of the park are still underwater. 21 out of 223 anti-poaching camps in the park are currently submerged.
- Heavy rains damage crops in 12,000 acres across Andhra Pradesh
- Security was beefed up outside the residence of writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar in Mumbai on 06 Sep after a Maharashtra BJP MLA demand an apology from him over his remark where he allegedly compared the RSS with the Taliban. The Shiv Sena, which shares power with the NCP and Congress in Maharashtra said Akhtar was “completely wrong” in comparing the RSS with the Taliban.
- Akhtar recently also told a news channel that right wing all over the world has an uncanny similarity.
- Hardline Hurriyat Conference has elected incarcerated leader Masrat Alam as its chairman following the death of Syed Ali Shah Geelani.
- Hiring aircraft for the Indian Air Force : IAF can hire aircraft as Rajnath Singh unveils defence reforms to give more powers to HQ
The defence minister released the order on Delegation of Financial Powers to Defence Services (DFPDS) 2021.
- The Defence Ministry has ordered a high-level probe under a joint secretary to investigate allegations of forgery in documents related to the promotion of officers in the Indian Coast Guard. The promotion board under the corruption scanner of the Defence Ministry was held in the month of July and has now been scrapped by the govt.
- The Cochin Shipyard received an anonymous email on 06 Sep threatening to bomb vital Indian Navy installations. The INS Vikrant, India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier, is stationed at the Cochin Shipyard.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India provides refuge to former Afghan governor, 4 others. (Samangan’s governor Mohammad Dawood Kalakani) Afghanistan diplomatic passports had arrived at the Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi from Dubai. Their arrival was informed to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and entry into the country cleared.
- PM Modi will chair the 13th BRICS Summit on 09 Sep (Thursday) in a virtual format.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur held a meeting with his Bangladeshi counterpart Dr. Hasan Mahmud in Delhi on 07 Sep (Tuesday). Dr. Hasan Mahmud is currently on an official visit to India. Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur has said that people to people and government to government contact between India and Bangladesh is the key to further strengthening the ties between the two countries.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping has appointed a new commander General Wang Haijiang for People’s Liberation Army’s Western Theatre Command, which oversees the borders with India. China’s Western Theatre Command (WTC) oversees the Xinjiang and the Tibet Autonomous Regions, as well as the border with India, making it the largest geographical area under one command in the PLA.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- The Taliban on Tuesday announced the formation of the ‘Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan’ government and named Mullah Muhammad Hasan as the acting Prime Minister. Taliban co-founder Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar will be his deputy.
- There was not a single woman included in the newly-announced cabinet. Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid announced the government formation and lay down 33 names who will be holding various portfolios.
- After Russia and Turkey, the US also remarked that they are in ‘no rush’ to recognize the newly formed Taliban government yet.
- 32 dead bodies of Iran-backed Houthi rebels pulled from the frontline in Yemen’s Marib. A week ago, the Houthis advanced into government-controlled territory, al-Kulah, which is the center town of the Rahabah district. The Iran-backed militants had a massive fight with government troops.
- In Bangladesh, a Dhaka court sent the Jamaat-e-Islami Secretary General Mia Golam Parwar and eight others to four day remand for interrogation. They were arrested by the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) on 06 Sep from Dhaka under a case filed under the Anti-Terrorism Act.
- Bangladesh launched the mass vaccination drive to provide the second dose of the COVID 19 vaccine on 07 Sep. 3.5 million people are expected to receive the second dose of the vaccine during this campaign.
- TOPS Secret: The Initiative Behind Blinging Performance By Indian Contingent At Tokyo Games
Tokyo Paralympics 2020 saw the largest Indian contingent ever, with 54 players participating in various sporting events. It also saw a collection of impeccable performances by Indian athletes with 19 medals – 5 gold, 8 silver, and 6 bronze – in the tally.
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports started a flagship program called Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) in 2014. The program ramped up its mechanics in 2018, after which the government spent roughly Rs8.2 crore on the para-athletes and provided athlete-specific assistance such as foreign training, coaching camp, equipment, and a stipend of Rs50,000 per month for each player.
- Double medalist Avani Lekhara had a computerized digital target at her house, which was funded by Sports Ministry. The ministry also supported the costs of her very expensive air rifle, along with its ammunition and other accessories.
Silver medalist Bhavina Patel was provided with a Table Tennis robot called Butterfly- Amicus Prime and an Ottobock Wheelchair, which helped the TT star immensely to improve her game. The financial aid for the equipment was provided by the sports ministry in collaboration with the Sports Authority of India (SAI).
- TOPS also collaborated with numerous private entities and initiatives like GoSports and Olympic Gold Quest (OGQ). As a result of all the efforts by both government and private entities under the flagship TOPS, India showed marvelous results in the international games.
- In the Olympics, too, India saw the best haul of seven medals, with the Indian hockey team winning a medal after 41 years and the first-ever gold in athletics bagged by javelin star Neeraj Chopra. Total medals
1 Gold · 2 Silver · 4 Bronze = 7
$USD 73.43 💷GBP 101.11
CM : Zoramthanga
Gvnr : Dr. Hari Babu K
🥇Gold ₹48,460@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹69,600@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 98.56
⛽ Diesel ₹ 88.23
LPG : ₹ 1037/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 58,279.48
NIFTY : 17,362.10
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Mizoram is one of the states of Northeast India, In Mizo language The name is derived from Mi (people), Zo (Belonging to the people) and Ram (land), and thus Mizoram implies “land of the hill people”.
People Belong to Hills Land
😀Thought of the day
You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Bank Manager – ye kaya ajeeb signature hai?
Pappu – ye signature meri Dadi ka hai
Bank Manager – Unka kaya naam hai?
Pappu -Jlabi baai…“@throughthescrapedpages
Scientific Reason: Why do most of the Indians draw Rangoli in front of their houses⁉
There is a separate field of science called Cymatics which deals with the relationship between vibrations and the geometric patterns corresponding to it.
The Cymatic patterns look nothing like the rangoli patterns.
Rangoli is not just an art but actually a science of vibration pattern which was discovered by Indians thousands of years ago and been made a part of the culture for spiritual, aesthetic & scientific purposes. The reason a rangoli is drawn at the entrance of a house is because of its calming effect on a visitor who is just about to enter into the house. It manifests into vibrations (brainwaves) in the visitor’s mind, putting him at ease, making him comfortable and happy.
Other reason is in ancient times , our ancestor used make rangoli with rice flours in front of house so that ants and other insects eat and will use stay outside the house and do not enter house(reports say ants die after eating rice) so other creatures like snakes, lizards, frogs etc never get into the house…🙏🏻
When do you go?
‘tvam kada gachchasi? (त्वं कदा गच्छसि)?’
You go at 2 0’clock
‘tvam dvi vaadane gachchasi (त्वं द्विवादने गच्छसि )
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How SILVER Forms
Within the Earth, silver is formed from sulfur compounds. In the Earth’s crust, the temperature is very hot (approximately 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on how close you are to the planet’s mantle). The salt water that exists within the crust concentrates into a brine solution where silver remains dissolved.
Silver is sometimes encountered in pure form. It also is mined from the minerals acanthite (silver sulfide) and stephanite. Silver also is found in the common minerals chlorargyrite (silver chloride) and polybasite. Silver is mined in many countries, but most comes from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Peru and Bolivia.
Silver is found in lead, zinc, gold and copper ore deposits. The most important ore mineral of silver is argentite (Ag2S, silver sulfide). Silver is commonly extracted from ore by smelting or chemical leaching.
** Gold Mines in India
Hatti Gold Mines Karnataka
Kolar Gold Fields Karnataka
Sonbhadra Mine Uttar Pradesh
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
In terms of length, Ganga is the longest river (within India). But when considering discharge (water flow), Brahmaputra is the LARGEST.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Asha Bhosle (born 8 Sep 1933) is an Indian playback singer and an entrepreneur. She is best known for her playback singing in Hindi cinema, Bhosle’s career started in 1943 and has spanned over six decades. Till 2006, Asha Bhosle stated that she had sung over 12,000 songs. The Govt of India honoured her with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2000 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2008.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
‘ See eye to eye ’ – this means agreeing with someone.
“They finally saw eye to eye on the business deal.”
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Data is collected from the Internet, in case if actual facts are differentiate plz kindly inform…..🙏🏻)
The most shocking fact about Konarak sun temple. The temple which is around 800 years old, but never ever happened worship in the temple. 1200 workers (stone carving workers) worked for 12year to build the Konarak sun temple with chief architect Bishu Maharana. Temple which total area covered across 12 acres on the command of king Narsimbhadeva 1. The Konarak temple which was in the carcass of a chariot was built of stone which was brought from hills of Kadamgiri and Uday Giri about 100 kilometers away from kinaro.
It was a great engineering masterpiece where the entire structure was built of stone and they were interlocked by metals. The entire metal skeleton was held together by a huge magnet which was more than 5 tons in weight. The ancient story said that the idol of the sun god was made of Astadhatu (an alloy of 8 metals) this was suspended in mid-air balance by the magnet.
The temple was completed in time except for the crown stone which is Dadhinauti. There was some problems occurring while the workers were trying to install dadhi nanti and it used to fall down all hence they were not able to complete the work. King became angry that they not completed the work in time, he decided to behead the 1200 workers along with the chief architect Bishu maharana.
He was depressed and sat down, suddenly he saw a young boy around 12-year-old coming in search of him. the boy’s name was dharma pada. The boy came and told bishu maharana that he was his son bishu maharana was shocked because he had never seen his son since his son was 12 years old and all this while he was there busy in the work of the temple. The 12-year-old boy dharmapada surprise everyone by giving idea for installing the dadhi nathi and the problem in hand was solved.
But everybody started discussing that if king Narsimbhadeva 1 gets to know that a 12-year-old boy was the person responsible for this success of the work rather than the 1200 experienced workers than anyway the king would kill them all.
So the dharmapada decided to sacrifice his life by kampung from the top of the temple in the chandrabhava river and save the 1200 workers from getting beheaded.
Since that time the temple become unholy with the death of dharmapada. Sun god never worshipped there. The myth says that Dharmapada was an avatar of the sun god who comes to break the ego of the king.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Cinnamon (Dhalchini) is a highly delicious spice.
The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower your risk of disease. Cinnamon may improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼