08 Apr (Friday)
पक्ष :: Shukla
Month : Chaitra 21, (Purnimata)/ Chaitra 07(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra : Ardra/Punarvasu
Titi : Saptami (up to 11:05 pm) Ashtami
RahuKaal : 10:55 AM – 12:28 PM First Aid : Sunstroke/Heat stroke https://youtu.be/SAS9drjfTwU
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 185 Crore 36 lakh.
- Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya has said that over 85 percent of the adult population is fully vaccinated.
- CO-WIN portal has introduced a new feature which will help beneficiaries submit their request for correction of vaccination date on vaccination certificate, if the date printed differs from the actual date of vaccine administration.
- Budget Session concludes with 13 Bills passed during the session, says Speaker Om Birla
- Both the Houses of Parliament have been adjourned sine die, a day ahead of the scheduled time. The second part of the Budget session was scheduled to end today.
- The Department of Expenditure under Ministry of Finance has granted additional borrowing permission of 28,204 crore rupees to 10 States for undertaking the stipulated reforms in power sector in 2021-22. The states are Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Odisha, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Common University Entrance Test, CUET (UG) 2022 for admission to the undergraduate courses in Central Universities, for the academic year 2022-23.
- Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy dissolves his Cabinet to bring in New Ministers ahead of 2024 State Elections. New Ministers will take oath on 11th April 2022 as per sources.
- Delhi Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot on Thursday said the Delhi government will provide a subsidy of ₹5,500 each for the first 10,000 buyers of e-cycles. An additional subsidy of ₹2,000 will be provided to the first 1,000 buyers.
- The Delhi Minorities Commission on Thursday issued show cause notices to the Mayors and Commissioners of Delhi’s three municipal corporations seeking an explanation for their decision to order meat vendors to close their shops during Navratri.
- Maharashtra reported seven heat-related deaths and 59 heatstroke cases in the past fortnight, as per the state health department.
- Maharashtra Medical Education Minister Amit Deshmukh on Thursday launched an e-learning solution for medical students who have returned from the war-torn country of Ukraine
- Lemon prices have increased in several parts of the country amid soaring temperatures and touched ₹400 per kilogram in Rajasthan’s Jaipur
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday told officials that the Maryada Purushottam Shri Ram International Airport in Ayodhya should be functional “by the time Ram Lalla moves to his new temple next year”.
- West Bengal : TMC Members of Parliament today protested in front of Mahatma Gandhi Statue in the Parliament complex over price rise issue.
- CBI makes first arrests in Birbhum violence case, nabs 4 from Mumbai
💷 GBP 99.21
BSE Sensex 59,034.95
NIFTY : 17,639.55
- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal has said that India-Australia Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement will help us to double the bilateral trade in the next five to six years.
- HDFC Limited will merge with HDFC Bank, creating a banking behemoth. The merger is set to make the company the third most valuable in the country. HDFC will acquire a 41 percent stake in HDFC Bank through the transformational merger
- Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) V Anantha Nageswaran said the introduction of a Central Bank Digital Currency, or Digital Rupee, won’t lead to the elimination of cryptos and stablecoins as they satisfy different objectives. “Objective for cryptos to emerge is…tax evasion, money laundering and speculation…Therefore, they have to be tackled separately with other regulatory instruments,” he said.
- Born Today (08 Apr 1982) : Allu Arjun (PUSHPA Hero) who primarily works in Telugu cinema.
- Malayalam actor and filmmaker Sreenivasan has undergone bypass surgery after the 66-year-old complained of severe chest pain.
- 3rd Positive Indigenisation List has been virtually released by the Defence Minister of India. The list will consist of over 100 items, including the complex equipment system.
- Indian and Australian governments have announced an Australia-India Young Defence Officers’ Exchange Programme in memory of late CDS General Bipin Rawat.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- EAM S Jaishankar, Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh to lead Indian delegation at 2 plus 2 India-US talks to be held on 11th April in Washington.
- The US delegation will be led by Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin.
- India focusing on stabilising economic relations with Russia; and watching developments in Sri Lanka to help mitigate economic situation, says External Affairs Ministry.
- India has supplied fuel to Sri Lanka under Indian credit lin. 36,000 metric tons of petrol and 40,000 metric tons of diesel reached the country. The consignment is a part of the 500 million dollar oil line of credit extended by India to Sri Lanka.
- Bangladesh Railway Minister Md. Nurual Islam Sujan and High Commissioner of India to Bangladesh Vikram Doraiswami on Thursday visited the under-construction new railway line between Akhaura and Agartala to review its progress.
- China targeted at least seven Indian State Load Dispatch Centres (SLDCs) in North India in a massive cyber-espionage operation using cameras and DVRs, claimed US-based cyber security group.
- India and 57 other countries on Thursday abstained in the United Nations General Assembly on a vote with regard to the suspension of Russia from the Human Rights Council.The resolution was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly with 93 members voting in its favour and 24 countries against it.
- India Set To Hold G20 Presidency Starting December 1, 2022.
- Ties between India and the United Arab Emirates got a major boost with the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA), signed recently between the two countries which is expected to increase bilateral non-oil merchandise trade to USD 100 billion in the next five years
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Pakistan Supreme Court has termed National Assembly Deputy Speaker’s decision to dismiss the no-confidence motion against PM Imran Khan as “unconstitutional”. The Supreme Court has restored the National Assembly and ordered Speaker to call for session on April 9 to organise no-confidence vote
- The Supreme Court has also declared the order of fresh elections as ‘null and void’.
- A five-judge bench of the Pakistan Supreme Court has delivered a unanimous verdict, terming the National Assembly Deputy Speaker’s decision to dismiss the no-confidence motion against the Imran Khan government as unconstitutional. The bench has ordered the reinstatement of the National Assembly in contravention of President Arif Alvi’s decision to dissolve the lower house of Pakistan’s Parliament.
- Pakistani rupee falls to all-time low of Rs 188 against US dollar amid political and constitutional crisis
- Burkina Faso former President Blaise Compaore gets life sentence in Sankara murder case, who was assassinated during a coup led by his friend and comrade-in-arms Compaoré on October 15, 1987
- Ukrainian PM thanks UN for humanitarian aid, asks for more support.
- UAE’s Abu Dhabi to ban single-use plastic bags from June
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has released India’s contribution of 72,124 Dollars to UNESCO Fund for Elimination of Doping in Sport in 2022.
- Indian Women’s Hockey Team to take Netherlands in next set of FIH Pro League matches start today at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Hosts India are currently placed fourth on the points table, with 12 points. The Netherlands are on the top of the pool table with 17 points.
- Former world number five Jo-Wilfried Tsonga on Wednesday announced he will retire after the French Open this year.
- Indian Premier League 2022
Lucknow Super Giants vs Delhi Capitals, 15th Match
Lucknow Super Giants won by 6 wkts
DC – 149/3 (20)
LSG – 155/4 (19.4)
Player of the Match
Quinton de Kock
(b) 08 Apr
Punjab Kings vs Gujarat Titans
16th Match at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
MIZORAM : Aizawl
State Formed : 20 Feb 1987
Gvnr : K Hari Babu
CM : ZoramThanga (MNF)
Dist : 11
🥇Gold ₹51,820@10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹71,000@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 104.18/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 88.54/Ltr
LPG : 1052/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Mizoram is one of the states of Northeast India, In Mizo language The name is derived from Mi (people), Zo (Belonging to the people) and Ram (land), and thus Mizoram implies “land of the hill people”. People Belong to Hills Land
😀 Thought of the day
You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Bank Manager – ye kaya ajeeb signature hai?
Pappu – ye signature meri Dadi ka hai
Bank Manager – Unka kaya naam hai?
Pappu -Jlabi baai…“@/e”
😳 WHY ❓❓❓
Scientific Reason: Why do most of the Indians draw Rangoli in front of their houses⁉
There is a separate field of science called Cymatics which deals with the relationship between vibrations and the geometric patterns corresponding to it.
The Cymatic patterns look nothing like the rangoli patterns.
Rangoli is not just an art but actually a science of vibration pattern which was discovered by Indians thousands of years ago and been made a part of the culture for spiritual, aesthetic & scientific purposes. The reason a rangoli is drawn at the entrance of a house is because of its calming effect on a visitor who is just about to enter into the house. It manifests into vibrations (brainwaves) in the visitor’s mind, putting him at ease, making him comfortable and happy.
Other reason is in ancient times , our ancestor used make rangoli with rice flours in front of house so that ants and other insects eat and will use stay outside the house and do not enter house(reports say ants die after eating rice) so other creatures like snakes, lizards, frogs etc never get into the house…🙏🏻
LEARN Sanskrit 🙏🏻
When do you go?
‘tvam kada gachchasi? (त्वं कदा गच्छसि)?’
You go at 2 0’clock
‘tvam dvi vaadane gachchasi (त्वं द्विवादने गच्छसि )
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How SILVER Forms
Within the Earth, silver is formed from sulfur compounds. In the Earth’s crust, the temperature is very hot (approximately 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on how close you are to the planet’s mantle).
The salt water that exists within the crust concentrates into a brine solution where silver remains dissolved.
Silver is sometimes encountered in pure form. It also is mined from the minerals acanthite (silver sulfide) and stephanite.
Silver also is found in the common minerals chlorargyrite (silver chloride) and polybasite. Silver is mined in many countries, but most comes from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Peru and Bolivia.
Silver is found in lead, zinc, gold and copper ore deposits. The most important ore mineral of silver is argentite (Ag2S, silver sulfide). Silver is commonly extracted from ore by smelting or chemical leaching.
Gold Mines in India
Hatti Gold Mines Karnataka
Kolar Gold Fields Karnataka
Sonbhadra Mine Uttar Pradesh
💁🏻 GK TODAY
In terms of length, Ganga is the longest river (within India). But when considering discharge (water flow), Brahmaputra is the LARGEST.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Giridhar Gamang (born 8 April 1943) is a former leader of the INC and a former Chief Minister of Odisha
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
‘ See eye to eye ’ – this means agreeing with someone.
“They finally saw eye to eye on the business deal.”
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Data is collected from the Internet, in case if actual facts are differentiate plz kindly inform…..🙏🏻)
The most shocking fact about Konarak sun temple. The temple which is around 800 years old, but never ever happened worship in the temple.
1200 workers (stone carving workers) worked for 12year to build the Konarak sun temple with chief architect Bishu Maharana.
Temple which total area covered across 12 acres on the command of king Narsimbhadeva 1.
The Konarak temple which was in the carcass of a chariot was built of stone which was brought from hills of Kadamgiri and Uday Giri about 100 kilometers away from kinaro.
It was a great engineering masterpiece where the entire structure was built of stone and they were interlocked by metals. The entire metal skeleton was held together by a huge magnet which was more than 5 tons in weight.
The ancient story said that the idol of the sun god was made of Astadhatu (an alloy of 8 metals) this was suspended in mid-air balance by the magnet.
The temple was completed in time except for the crown stone which is Dadhinauti.
There was some problems occurring while the workers were trying to install dadhi nanti and it used to fall down all hence they were not able to complete the work. King became angry that they not completed the work in time, he decided to behead the 1200 workers along with the chief architect Bishu maharana.
He was depressed and sat down, suddenly he saw a young boy around 12-year-old coming in search of him. the boy’s name was dharma pada. The boy came and told bishu maharana that he was his son bishu maharana was shocked because he had never seen his son since his son was 12 years old and all this while he was there busy in the work of the temple.
The 12-year-old boy dharmapada surprise everyone by giving idea for installing the dadhi nathi and the problem in hand was solved.
But everybody started discussing that if king Narsimbhadeva 1 gets to know that a 12-year-old boy was the person responsible for this success of the work rather than the 1200 experienced workers than anyway the king would kill them all.
So the dharmapada decided to sacrifice his life by kampung from the top of the temple in the chandrabhava river and save the 1200 workers from getting beheaded.
Since that time the temple become unholy with the death of dharmapada. Sun god never worshipped there. The myth says that Dharmapada was an avatar of the sun god who comes to break the ego of the king.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Cinnamon (Dhalchini) is a highly delicious spice.
The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower your risk of disease. Cinnamon may improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼