Today’s top news:
- The Allahabad High Court has instructed the Uttar Pradesh government to consider a night curfew situation as the state witnesses a surge in number of coronavirus cases. The court asked the government to consider vaccination and night curfew of all people.
- Delhi government has imposed night curfew in the national capital from 10 PM to 5 AM with immediate effect till 30th April.
- There will be no restrictions on traffic movement during night curfew. People can get vaccinated but need to have an e-pass. Owners of ration, general, fruits, vegetables and medical stores will be allowed on e-pass. Print and electronic media personnel will also be allowed to move on e-pass.
- Buses, metros, autos and taxis will be allowed to ferry only those people who are exempt from night curfew. There shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement and transportation of essential and non-essential goods. No separate permission or e-pass will be required for such movements
- Karnataka bus strike: KSRTC, BMTC buses to stay off road. The employees of road transport corporations have decided to go on a strike on wage related issues from April 7.
- Uttar Pradesh Police brings gangster-turned-politician Mukhtar Ansari to Banda jail Uttar Pradesh Police brings gangster-turned-politician Mukhtar Ansari to Banda jail.
- All Central government employees aged 45 years and above have been advised to take the vaccination against COVID-19.
- The lone MLA of Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) in Bihar Raj Kumar Singh has joined the Janata Dal (United). Bihar Assembly Speaker on Tuesday gave the nod for the merger of LJP legislative party having Raj Kumar Singh (in maroon kurta) as the lone MLA into the JD (U).
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi slammed the government over the Rafale fighter jet deal, saying karma is the ledger of one’s action and no one can escape it. He said this after a French media report claimed that 1.1 million Euros was paid to a “middleman” by the aircraft manufacturer.
- Mumbai Beaches To Remain Closed Till April 30 Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- A Delhi court Tuesday granted bail to former Trinamool Congress (TMC) Parliamentarian KD Singh who was arrested by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in a money laundering case.
- The CBI has registered a ‘preliminary inquiry’ against former Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh – who quit his post on Monday after the Bombay High Court ordered a 15-day initial investigation into corruption allegations levelled by ex-Mumbai top cop Param Bir Singh.
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Sooryavanshi’ release postponed again amid the rising number of coronavirus COVID-19 cases. The film also features Ranveer Singh and Ajay Devgn in special appearances.
- Actor Katrina Kaif on Tuesday said she has tested positive for COVID-19 and is under home quarantine.
- “Please, release my father”, pleaded five-year-old Shragvi, the daughter of a CoBRA commando held hostage by Naxals after an ambush in Chhattisgarh. The family of Commando Rakeshwar Singh Minhas was in deep shock after the news of the deadly ambush on Saturday and his disappearance broke out. At least 22 security personnel were killed in the attack on the CoBRA battalion of CRPF by the Naxals who claimed that they had abducted Minhas after the ambush.
- Maoist Madvi Hidma Suspected Behind Attack In Which 22 Soldiers Died In Chhattisgarh. who carries a cash reward of Rs 40 lakh for capture in Chhattisgarh.
- Last Saturday’s operation by security forces was aimed at cornering Hidma, but unfortunately it proved to be a meticulously planned trap that culminated in heavy casualties for the CRPF soldiers and the state police along the border of Sukma and Bijapur districts.
- Indian Air Force (IAF) helicopters doused forest fires at three places in Uttarakhand on Tuesday , IAF MI-17 helicopters moved to the Kirti Nagar forest division of Tehri district to control the fires by spraying water collected from Shri Kot dam in buckets with a capacity of 5,000 litres. Forest fires were doused in Bariargadh and Sarkyana in Kirti Nagar range and Khirsu in Pauri district on Tuesday.
- India on Tuesday recorded the highest one-day spike of COVID-19 cases at 1.07 lakh even as the Centre cautioned that the next four weeks are “very very critical” and sought people’s participation to control the second wave of the pandemic.
- India will construct a new building at a secondary school in Nepal under the Nepal-Bharat Maitri Development Partnership programme
- Pakistan’s state-owned trading firm TCP issued a global tender for import of 50,000 tonnes of white sugar but not from ”banned” countries like India, a move described by the Indian sugar industry as “bad luck” for the neighbouring country.
- India-Russia Talks: Discussed Manufacturing Defence Equipment on Indian Soil, Says Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov said on April 6 that he held discussions with his counterpart in New Delhi on manufacturing Russian defence equipment on Indian soil.
- Quad exercise begins day after Russia rejects ‘bloc approach’ :India and the three other Quad countries kicked off a major naval exercise along with France in the Bay of Bengal on Monday, underlining the growing strategic congruence in ensuring a secure and stable Indo-Pacific in face of China’s belligerence in the region. This came a day after Russia said it attached great importance on “rejection of confrontation and bloc-type approaches”, thought to be a reference to Quad and the Indo-Pacific initiative, both of which it views as “divisive” and aimed at containing China.
- A Indian Army delegation has arrived in Dhaka to participate in a multinational military exercise named ‘Shantir Ogroshena 2021’ (Front Runner of the Peace). The Multinational Military Exercise is being held from April 4-12 to mark the birth centenary of the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the golden jubilee of the liberation of Bangladesh.
- Every year, 7 April is observed as World Health Day. This global health awareness day is celebrated under the sponsorship of the World Health Organization (WHO). The day marks the founding of WHO, along with raising awareness on the importance of global health.
- Only pilgrims and worshippers who have been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus or have recovered will be allowed into the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabias Ministry of Hajj and Umrah announced.
- Jordan banned all news outlets and social media users on Tuesday from publishing any content related to King Abdullah`s half-brother Prince Hamza after the latter was accused of plotting to destabilise the country.
- Ahead of its historic first flight scheduled for April 11, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has achieved yet another milestone after its Mars helicopter (1.8 Kg weight) Ingenuity touched down on the surface of the Red Planet. However, flying a drone on the surface of Mars would be way different than that on Earth because of the distinct atmospheric conditions of the two planets. The gravity on Mars, notably, is one-third of the Blue Planet and the atmosphere is just 1% dense in comparison to the Earth.
- The death toll in the ferry accident in Narayanganj in Bangladesh rose to 27 including 5 children as the rescue operation was called off. The ferry was hit by a cargo vessel near Koylaghat of Syedpur near Narayanganj in the evening of Sunday. The passenger ferry had around 50 people on board when the accident took place.
- NASA detects new Asteroid 2021 AF8 moving towards Earth at speed of 9 km per second, this asteroid will pass safely from a distance of about 3.4 million kilometers from the Earth on 04 May 2021.
- Hockey Pro league matches on 11th and 12th April . India got off to a rollicking start as they beat Olympic Champions Argentina 4-3 in the first practice match in Buenos Aires (Argentina). India will play their second practice match against Olympic Champions Argentina on Wednesday, 7 April 2021.
- North Korea will not join the Tokyo Olympics this year due to coronavirus concerns, the country’s sports ministry said.
$USD 73.59 💷GBP 101.62
In Visakhapatnam (AP)
🥇Gold ₹46,250@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹69,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 95.87
⛽ Diesel ₹ 89.37
LPG : ₹ 817.50 /14.2 Kg
Nifty : 14,683.50
Facts about India
Tirupati Balaji temple and the Kashi Vishwanath Temple both, receive more visitors than the Vatican City and Mecca combined.
Thought of the day
Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
Joke of the day
Pappu :Tujhe apna Laptop ko upgrade karwana hi…?
Pappu :Tho fir Isme se
Window Nikalwa k Darwaja Fit karva le.😝
The first country to launch Artificial satellite in the space – Russia
Why Aeroplane’s are white in Colour
The main reason why aircraft are painted white or light colours is to reflect sunlight. Other colours will absorb most of the light. … Painting a passenger plane white minimises both the heating and potential damage from solar radiation not only when the airplane is in flight, but also when it’s parked on the runway.
White exteriors can enhance aircraft visibility and potentially increase its detection and avoidance by birds.
Black . श्यामः (Shyanam)
How it works ⁉
Do snakes urinate?
They do not eliminate liquid waste as a separate action. Their water intake is very low and they have evolved to need far less than warm blooded animals.
After a meal about a week later they have a bowel movement that typically is a mix of semi-formed solids along with a lesser amount of liquid waste which typically is rather clear Water conserving species have really learned to deal w/ less. No sweating or urinating fluids saves a lot for a small animal needing very little. The great majority of snakes get sufficient water in their food. Lizards do and other than a dewdrop here or there, lizards do not specifically drink. Many snakes do drink from a water source while in captivity so it is safe to assume they would also in the wild.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
A crow as the vehicle of Shani Dev indicates lot of tensions in the life of the person. There are problems not only in the professional life, but the family life also is affected negatively. Tensions at home might disturb the peace of the person’s mind, and the person might have to face many problems at work.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Jeera water may jump-start your metabolism and help balance blood sugar, in addition to boosting your hydration. Anecdotally, people drink jeera water twice per day on an empty stomach for best results. can help keep you from getting food poisoning because of its antimicrobial and antibiotic properties
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼