07 Jun (Wednesday)
Vedic Ritu/ Grishma
Drik Ritu : Grishma (Summer)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Vikram Samvat – 2080
Shaka Samvat – 1945
Month : Ashada 03, (Purnimanta) Jyeshta 19, (Amanta)
Nakshatra: Uttara Ashadha (up to 9:02 pm) Shravana
Tithi : Chaturthi (up to 9:51 pm)Panchami
Rahu: 12:25 PM – 02:06 PM
Yamaganda: 07:24 AM – 09:05 AM
How Internal Organs of the Body get Damaged: https://youtu.be/uZ8l4mLlmC8
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- A depression over the southeast Arabian Sea, south of Porbandar in Gujarat, is likely to move northwestward and intensify into a cyclonic storm during the next 24 hours.
- On the occasion of World Food Safety Day, Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya will release the State Food Safety Index (SFSI) at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi.
- Chief Election Commissioner Rajiv Kumar has inaugurated the new hostel block at the India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management (IIIDEM) in Delhi.
- New Civil Enclaves will be constructed at Darbhanga and Purnea Airport in #Bihar. Government of Bihar and Airports Authority of India (AAI) signed MOUs in this regard.
- Indian Railways decides to secure goomties that house signalling equipment on railway station premises with a double-lock arrangement.
- National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF): IIT Madras remained the best educational institution in overall rankings for the fifth consecutive term.
- The Air India flight AI173 going to San Francisco from New Delhi had to be diverted to Magadan in Russia due to a technical issue in the engine. The flight landed safely in Russia while all the 216 passengers and 16 crew members were disembarked.
- Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao for a second time in two days lent his support to the Dharani portal, on Tuesday while speaking at a public meeting in Nagarkurnool. The portal has come under a major attack from the Opposition for reportedly facilitating ruling party leaders to grab land.
- The bye-elections to the Karnataka Legislative Council will be held on June 30, the Election Commission of India announced on Tuesday. The by-polls are being held after three members — Laxman Savadi, Baburao Chinchansur and R Shankar — resigned to contest the Assembly elections in the state. Only Savadi won the election.
- The deep depression over the Arabian Sea is likely to turn into a severe cyclonic storm called Biparjoy in the next 24 hours, and will most likely make landfall in Pakistan.
- NDRF readies for Amarnath yatra with aerial surveys : To avoid casualties from flash floods and glacial lake outburst floods, the NDRF has started identifying locations for creation of pilgrim camps.
- Delhi excise department has warned hotels, clubs and restaurants serving liquor of “stern action”, including cancelling licences, if they fail to install functional closed-circuit television cameras on their premises.
- A malware attack was detected this afternoon by the cyber-security systems in AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The Central Bureau of Investigation has registered a case to probe Balasore train accident.
- A day after NIA Special Court Mohali, declared Arshdeep Singh Dala a Proclaimed Offender in a targeted killing conspiracy case, NIA raided several premises connected with associates of Canada-based individual designated terrorist in Punjab and Haryana.
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA) carried out searches at multiple locations in Punjab and Haryana on, June 6.
- SP Singla Construction, company working on collapsed bridge in Bihar, was also developing Goregaon-Mulund Link Road project.
- Around 40 passengers of the Coromandel Express may have died due to electrocution during the triple train crash in Odisha’s Balasore district last Friday. The bodies had no injury marks. The overhead wires snapped as coaches, which toppled over during the accident, overturned electrical masts, officials said.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and AAP’s Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh won’t attend the hearing of a criminal defamation case in a court in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad on Wednesday. They were summoned in the case filed by Gujarat University over their “derogatory” statements regarding PM Narendra Modi’s academic degree.
- A seven-year-old critically-injured boy and his mother were allegedly burnt alive inside an ambulance by a mob amid clashes in Manipur. The incident took place when they were going to a hospital after bullet splinters hit the boy’s head and his mother’s hand. The victims were being escorted by Imphal West SP, who managed to escape in a civilian car.
- The internet ban in Manipur which was imposed amid violence on May 3 has been extended till June 10. Nearly 98 people were killed and 310 others were injured in the ethnic violence in the state. Around 10,000 Army and Assam Rifles personnel have been deployed to bring back peace.
- Pro-Khalistan slogans were raised at the Golden Temple on the 39th anniversary of Operation Blue Star, a video of which surfaced online. People raised ‘Khalistan Zindabad’ slogans at the Golden Temple and also carried posters of slain separatist leader Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, who was killed during the operation, which was ordered by late PM Indira Gandhi in 1984.
$ USD ₹.82.53
💷 GBP ₹.102.52
GDP rate (2023) : 6.15%
Inflation rate: 4.7%
Population: 141.81 cr (17.7% of the total world population).
BSE Sensex: 62,792.88 +5.41 (0.0086%) 🔺
NIFTY: 18,599.00 +5.15 (0.028%)🔺
Rates in Financial Capital Mumbai
GOLD: ₹ 60,400/10gm (24 krt)
SILVER: ₹ 73,000/KG
⛽ FUEL in DELHI
PETROL: ₹ 97/Ltr
DIESEL: ₹ 90/Ltr
CNG: ₹ 74/Ltr
LPG: ₹ 1103/14.2 Kg
⛽ FUEL in MUMBAI
PETROL: ₹ 107/Ltr
DIESEL: ₹ 95/Ltr
Auto Gas: ₹ 60/Ltr
CNG: ₹ 79/Ltr
LPG: ₹ 1103/14.2 Kg
- Govt removes procurement ceilings of 40 % for tur, urad, and Masur under PSS operations for 2023-24.
- The government has decided to allow two thousand Primary Agricultural Credit Societies PACS to open Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras across the country.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das launches Financial Inclusion Dashboard – ANTARDRIHSTI
- Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has launched its revamped website and the new mobile app in Mumbai. CBFC Chairman Prasoon Joshi launched the website and the newly developed mobile app.
- Following the release of ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’, actors Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan visited Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai. ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’, which arrived in theatres on June 2, has collected ₹26.73 crore in India so far.
- Actress Sonnalli Seygall is all set to tie the knot with her hotelier boyfriend Ashesh L Sajnani on June 7.
- Actress Anna Shay, popular for her role in series ‘Bling Empire’, died due to a stroke at the age of 62.
- Indian Navy to commemorate 130 years anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’s ‘ Satyagraha ’ at the place where it began.
- Navy carries out successful test of Made in India heavyweight Torpedo to destroy underwater target
- The Indian Navy will participate in a commemorative event to mark 130 years of the start of struggle against apartheid at the Pietermaritzburg, Railway Station near Durban.
- INS Trishul, a frontline warship of the Indian Navy is visiting Durban from 06 June till 9th June to commemorate the 130th anniversary of the 7th Jun 1893 incident at Pietermaritzburg, Railway Station as also 30 years of re-establishment of diplomatic relations between India and South Africa.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi thanks Speaker Kevin McCarthy of USfor inviting him to address Joint Meeting of Congress in 22nd June.
- President Droupadi Murmu lauded the Indian diaspora in Suriname as an important pillar of the deepening partnership between India and Suriname.
- President Droupadi Murmu has been conferred with Suriname’s highest civilian award by President Chandrikapersad Santokhi.
- India and Germany have reaffirmed their commitment to strengthen bilateral defence cooperation and explore ways to further enhance the defence-industrial partnership.
- BIMSTEC Centre for energy cooperation will be inaugurated in India this year: Secretary General Tenzin Lekphell.
- India Sri Lanka Defence seminar cum exhibition to be held today at Taj Samudra in Colombo.
- India and the U.S. concluded a road map for ‘Defence Industrial Cooperation’.
- Pakistan has issued 215 visas to Sikh pilgrims from India to facilitate their participation at an event to be held on the eve of the ‘martyrdom day’ of Guru Arjan Dev. The annual festival will be held in Pakistan from June 8 to June 17.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Iran is set to reopen its embassy in Saudi Arabia following a closure.
- RUSSIA RUSSIA BLEW UP THE KAKHOVKA DAM in Ukraine: More than 800 people were evacuated after the Soviet-era dam in south Ukraine’s Nova Kakhovka was blown up on Tuesday. The incident led to flooding in 10 villages along the Dnipro River. A state of emergency was also declared in areas near the dam.
- Iran has introduced its first hypersonic missile called Fattah, claiming it can penetrate missile defence systems and provide a military advantage. According to state media, the missile can travel at 15 times the speed of sound. Its average speed is around 16,000 feet per second, with a range of 1,400 km
- U-20 Asian Athletics Championships: India’s Siddharth Choudhary clinches gold in men’s shot put.
- India’s cricket team faces Australia in the final of the World Test Championship.
- IND vs AUS, WTC 2023 Final: The ICC World Test Championship (WTC) 2023 final will commence at The Oval, London, on Wednesday, June 7. Two of the best Test-playing sides of the world, India and Australia, will compete against each other for the ICC World Test Championship mace.
- India’s Sunil Kumar on Tuesday created history by bagging India’s first-ever gold medal in men’s decathlon in Asian Under-20 Athletics Championships. The 19-year-old won the gold medal with 7,003 points. For the pole vault event, Sunil borrowed the pole vault from the organisers as he wasn’t allowed to take his pole vault due to technical issues.
J&K: Srinagar (May–October)
Union territory: 31 Oct 2019
Lieutenant Governor: Manoj Sinha
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The Supreme Court of India Established on 1 October 1937(as Federal Court of India)
On 28 January 1950, it was renamed as Supreme Court of India.
It is Located at Tilak Marg, New Delhi,
Its Motto is Yato Dharmastato Jayah (Where there is righteousness (dharma), there is victory (jayah))
The Chief Justice of India is the head and chief judge of the Supreme Court, which consists of a maximum of 34 judges. It is regarded as the most powerful public institution in India
Current CJI: Shree Dhananjaya Yeshwant Chandrachud Since 9 November 2022
😀Thought of the day
Don’t keep your dreams in your eyes, they may fall as tears.
Keep them in your heart so that every heartbeat may remind you to convert them into reality
JOKE OF THE DAY
Teacher : How do you measure a snake?
Pappu: In inches
Pappu: They don’t have feet.
Why Honey cannot be spoiled, how can honey last a long time?
High sugar content and low moisture
Honey is made of approximately 80% sugar and no more than 18% of water, which can inhibit the growth of microbes such as bacteria and fungi. The exact ratio of sugar and water depends on the bee species, weather, plants, and processing. Moreover, honey is dense so oxygen cannot easily dissolve into it, which prevents many types of microbes from reproducing or growing.
The honey is quite acidic with its pH ranging from 3.4 to 6.1, and the main reason for this is the presence of gluconic acid. Honey bees produce enzymes which suppress bacterial growth. The enzyme in question is glucose oxidase, which bees secrete into the nectar during honey production. This helps preserve the honey.
रमेशः भवन्तं आह्वयति । = Ramesh is calling you.
3.पश्यतु, नासिका स्रवति । = Look, you have a running nose.
सपूर्ति : inspiration
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW ARE PEARLS FORMED
A natural pearl (often called an Oriental pearl) forms when an irritant works its way into a particular species of oyster, mussel, or clam. As a defense mechanism, the mollusk secretes a fluid to coat the irritant. Layer upon layer of this coating is deposited on the irritant until a lustrous pearl is formed.
A natural pearl begins its life inside an oyster’s shell when an intruder, such as a grain of sand or bit of floating food, slips in between one of the two shells of the oyster, a type of mollusk, and the protective layer that covers the mollusk’s organs, called the mantle.
In order to protect itself from irritation, the oyster will quickly begin covering the uninvited visitor with layers of nacre — the mineral substance that fashions the mollusk’s shells. Layer upon layer of nacre, also known as mother-of-pearl, coat the grain of sand until the iridescent gem is formed.
Cultured pearls are made in the same way. The only difference is that instead of accidental circumstances, a “pearl farmer” embeds a grain of sand into the mollusk.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
World Food Safety Day is celebrated on 7 June to draw global attention to the consequences of contaminated food and water to health. Also, this day focuses on the way to reduce the risk of food poisoning. The safety of food is a key to achieve Sustainable Development Goals
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Surinder Singh Nijjar (born 7 June 1949) is a former judge of the Supreme Court of India.
He was formerly the Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Give someone the cold shoulder
FRANK x Secretive Timidity
Bossy – controlling, domineering
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Why people put their hand behind the head while having tilak on the forehead in Hindi tradition?”
Forehead and back of head are sensitive and have nerve endings when stimulated it helps us in circulation of blood and working of brain. There is chakra in the middle of forehead which is also called as third eye. chakra in between two eyebrows. While applying tilak, the right hand is covered the crown or shika,so that the bliss obtained will spread allover to the head as well as to the body.
Other reason: we put our right hand on the head of person we are blessing. Truer the RESPECT Truer is the Blessing… By showing RESPECT you are automatically getting blessed. You are the respector and you yourself are the blessor.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note: These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
has been used for centuries to improve overall kidney function. It will flush stones and other toxins from your system. It’s packed with antioxidants, which help keep the kidneys healthy and may have a role in preventing kidney stones from developing.
It also lowers your urine’s acidity level. Lower acidity levels reduce your risk for future kidney stones.
Note: You shouldn’t drink pomegranate juice if you’re taking:
- Medications changed by the liver
- BP medications, such as chlorothiazide (Diuril)
Kidney Bean: Simply strain the liquid from cooked beans and drink a few glasses throughout the day. It also helps dissolve and flush out the stones.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
PLZ SHARE IT