06 Apr (Wednesday)
पक्ष :: Shukla
Month: Chaitra 19, (Purnimata)/ Chaitra 05(Amanta) Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra : Rohini (up to 7:40 pm) Mrigashirsha
Titi: Panchami (up to 6:01 pm) Shashthi
RahuKaal: 12:29 PM – 02:02 PM Yoga for Happy life : https://youtu.be/-GaHM1iYfFw
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Parliament has passed the Delhi Municipal Corporation (Amendment) Bill, 2022 with the Rajya Sabah approving it on 05 Apr. The Amendments moved by the opposition were also negated. The Lok Sabha has already passed the bill.
- Parliament has passed the Chartered Accountants, the Cost and Works Accountants and the Company Secretaries (Amendment) Bill, 2022
- Around 15 lakh Kisan credit cards have been sanctioned to the eligible dairy farmers associated with milk cooperatives and milk producer companies in the country till 25th march of this year. These cards have credit facilities amounting to 10,974 crore rupees.
- Centre clears benefits of EWS (Economic Weaker Section) is available to those not covered under existing reservation scheme for SCs/STs/OBCs.
- Forest, and Climate Change Minister Bhupender Yadav launched Prakriti and Green Initiatives on Plastic in New Delhi (5 Apr). Speaking at the event, Mr. Yadav said that India is generating about 3.5 million tonnes of plastic waste and it has almost doubled in the last five years.
- PM Modi has condoled the demise of noted Onco-Surgeon Dr Devendra Patel. He recalled Dr Patel’s contribution in boosting health infrastructure and cancer care.
- The External Affairs Ministry (EAM) on Tuesday announced Pankaj Sharma and Palaniswamy Subramanyan Karthigeyan as India’s new High Commissioners to the countries of Belize and Kiribati respectively.
- ASSAM : Two Armed miscreants including former NLFB member killed in police Encounter in Assam. said.The encounter took place at the Khungring area under the Runikhata police station in Chirang district
- J&K : The Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, the Delimitation Commission which was on a two-day visit to J&K concluded visit on 05 Apr and met about 400 delegations from different parts of J&K at the Convention Centre Jammu and SKICC Srinagar.
The Delimitation commission or Boundary commission of India is a commission established by the Government of India under the provisions of the Delimitation Commission Act. The main task of the commission is redrawing the boundaries of the various assembly and Lok Sabha constituencies based on a recent census
- MAHARASHTRA : ED attaches properties worth Rs. 11.15 cr of three people including Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut’s wife Varsha Raut in Patra Chawl project case.
- Builder Sanjay Biyani was shot dead by unknown assailants at his residence in Maharashtra’s Nanded in broad daylight on Tuesday. A CCTV footage of the incident has also surfaced online, showing the accused men, who came on a two-wheeler, shooting at him. Police said that it looks like a planned attack on the builder
- RAJASTHAN CM Ashok Gehlot lays foundation stone of 24-storey IPD Tower at Sawai Mansingh Medical College campus in Jaipur
- TAMIL NADU : CM M K Stalin inaugurates Periyar Memorial Samathuvapuram on 05 Apr; he also also inaugurated 38 projects that were completed in Villuppuram District. He handed over various welfare schemes worth over 42 Crore rupees to a total of 10722 beneficiaries. Also lays foundation for Lotus Footwear Park that would offer jobs.
💷 GBP 98.67
BSE Sensex 60,176.50
NIFTY : 17,957.40
SEBI on Tuesday said individual investors applying in public issues of equity shares can use UPI for application amount of up to ₹ 5 lakh from May 1 onwards. Investors have also been asked to provide their UPI ID in the bid-cum-application form. National Payments Corporation of India had increased per transaction limit in UPI to ₹ 5 lakh in December 2021.
- I&B Ministry blocks 22 YouTube news channels for spreading disinformation about India’s national security & foreign relations.
- Tamil superstar Vijay’s new film ‘Beast’ is all set for April 13 release. But bsnned in Kuwait.
Beast’ has been directed by Nelson Dilipkumar and is a hostage drama with Vijay playing the lead role. The film reportedly depicts Muslim characters as terrorists – which has been objected by the Kuwait government. Earlier Dulquer Salmaan’s ‘Kurup’ and Vishnu Vishal’s ‘FIR’ too had been banned for similar reasons.
- India and Singapore on Tuesday reaffirmed their strong and long-standing defence ties as Indian Army chief General M M Naravane held talks with top Singaporean military leadership and discussed the roadmap to further enhance bilateral military cooperation.
- The IAF is considering ordering 12 new Sukhoi Su-30MKI fighters, which might be delivered in kit form. After the production line at HAL ended in 2019, almost 400 Indian businesses stopped manufacturing about 6000 components that go into each Su-30 aircraft due to direct supplies from Russia.
- Jammu and Kashmir DGP Dilbag Singh on Tuesday said that 42 militants were killed in 2022 so far and further vowed to intensify counter-insurgency measures in the valley. This comes after a CRPF personnel martyred in a militant attack on Monday in Srinagar. “This…won’t be tolerated,” Singh said as he participated in the wreath-laying ceremony of the CRPF personnel
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Commerce & Industry Minister Piyush Goyal held talks with the Australian Prime Minister’s Special Trade Envoy for India, Tony Abbott in Melbourne on 05 Apr. Mr Goyal reached Melbourne is on a three-day visit to Australia. His visit comes after India and Australia signed the Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement, (ECTA).
- Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin on Monday said Russia will lift COVID-19 restrictions and resume flights between 52 “friendly” countries from April 9. The “friendly” countries like India, Pakistan and China mean nations that have not imposed sanctions following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- India shares 3,488 km-long Line of Actual Control with China from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh New Delhi: The India and China border situation has been volatile for over two years now, and keeping this in mind, the Union Govt has increased fund allocation under the Border Infrastructure and Management (BIM) scheme to secure the North-Eastern (NE) border areas.
- The UK prime minister Boris Johnson is likely to visit India towards the end of this month to meet PM Modi.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Czech Republic sends tanks to Ukraine in latest military aid. Several NATO countries have responded to Ukraine’s request for military aid to fight Russian forces invading the country.
- The US on Tuesday said that it’s deeply concerned over Sri Lanka’s economic crisis and urged authorities to exercise constraint.
- Finland and Sweden would be welcomed in NATO by member countries if the two Nordic nations decided to join the alliance, Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said.
- The Kuwaiti government on Tuesday resigned ahead of a no-confidence vote in the Parliament against the Prime Minister. Notably, this is the country’s third collective government resignation in the past year and a half.
- China harvesting organs from living prisoners for transplants, Research by Australian National University’s Mathew Robertson. He found it’s likely some prisoners, often from marginalised political groups, are likely to have been operated on while still alive. After analysing data from transplant publications, he found in 71 reports that ‘brain death couldn’t have properly been declared.
- The US dollar on Tuesday reached an all-time high against the Pakistani rupee, soaring to PKR 185.40 in the interbank market.
- Amid the ongoing economic crisis in the country, Sri Lanka witnessed massive protests outside its Parliament on Tuesday, with people demanding the resignation of President Gotabaya Rajapaksa and Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa.
INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2022
Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore,
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 4 wkts
RR – 169/3 (20)
RCB – 173/6 (19.1)
Player of the Match
(b) Apr 06, Wednesday
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians
14th Match at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
- World number two Daniil Medvedev could be banned from playing Wimbledon this year as tournament officials are in talks with the UK government over a potential ban of Russian and Belarusian athletes. The All England Club, which hosts the Grand Slam tournament, could be allowed to ban Russian and Belarusian athletes without any legal repercussions due to its independent status.
Formed : 15 Oc 1949
Gvnr : La. Ganesan
CM : N. Biren Singh (BJP)
Dist : 16
🥇Gold ₹ 51,610@10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 71,000@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 109.43
⛽ Diesel ₹ 93.21
LPG : 1051/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 was a culmination of skirmishes that took place between April 1965 and September 1965 between Pakistan and India. The conflict began following Pakistan’s Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against Indian rule.
😀 Thought of the day
You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Teacher – main jo savaal karoon usaka uttar phataaphat dena.
Pappu : 👍🏻
Teacher – bhaarat ki raajadhaani kya hai?
🧐 Pappu – Phataaphat🤔
Why do North direction is so important for construction?
SCIENTIFIC IMPORTANCE OF NORTH & EAST-FACING : We will get more sun light from windows , doors & ventilators in north side . East side and west side is also have this speciality . More Sun-Light in house will eliminate -harmful bacteria . North-Light provision will be given in North-Side of Roof for Industrial Buildings .
In olden times we use to locate direction according to pole star which is in north direction. North direction on Plan drawing is useful to the construction engineer to understand the orientation of what is shown on the drawing. North arrow on plan points to the North Direction of what is shown on the plan. Knowing north direction room planning becomes easier for architects.
North is most important cardinal direction in Vastu Shastra because the Owner of north direction is lord kubera- god of wealth and success.
अभिलाषा : wish or affection
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How China clay (or kaolin) is made
It is a product of altered granite, which has been affected by an interaction of the groundwater with the feldspar minerals within the granite to form kaolinite.
It is a clay that comes from chemical weathering of rocks in hot and moist climates. The main mineral in it is kaolinite. It is a light, fine and fluffy clay that makes it the perfect addition to our blended foot powder and foot soaks. It is typically the main ingredient you will find in commercial clay facial masks
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Bharatiya Janata Party
Founded 6 April 1980.
Split from Janata Party
Preceded by Bharatiya Jana Sangh (1951–1977) Janta Party (1977–1980)
Tungsten metals is mostly used for filaments of electric bulbs.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Nawab Sir Mir Osman Ali Khan Siddiqi, Asaf Jah VII (6 April 1886 – 24 February 1967), was the last Nizam (ruler) of the princely state of Hyderabad, the largest princely state in British India.
He ruled Hyderabad State between 1911 and 1948.
He was styled as His Exalted Highness the Nizam of Hyderabad.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Cut somebody some slack
Don’t be so critical
Dark X Light
Contrary = Opposite
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
In Vedic astrology, this Sanskrit word means ‘five limbs’ or ‘five attributes’ of the day:Thithi,Nakshatra,Yoga,Karana,and Vara(weekday). A panchānga is a Hindu calendar and almanac, which follows traditional units of Hindu timekeeping, and presents important dates and their calculations in a tabulated form
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Drink Water First Thing in the Morning!: Drinking two or three glasses of water right when you wake up, however, is a good way to way to rehydrate your body quickly.
According to studies, drinking water on an empty stomach can increase your metabolic rate. This is very important, especially for those people who are on a strict diet. Dehydration is one of the primary causes for the development of wrinkles in your skin, dark patches, and deep pores in the skin. Keeping your body hydrated as the day starts, helps promote a sustained flow of blood to your skin and releases toxins from your system.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼