05 June (Sunday)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month: Jyeshta 20, (Purnimata)/ Jyeshta 06(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
RahuKaal: 05:26 PM – 07:06 PM
SUNDAY SPECIAL KIDS ZONE: Download interesting Homework for Children’s: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ucp84hXrGIAnntzxzo9lU4fTpGInaedC/view?usp=drivesdk
WEEKEND NEWS REVIEW: https://youtu.be/AW48g5AEdA8
TODAY’S TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID19 vaccination coverage has crossed the landmark of 194 Cror.
- COVID-19 vaccine Corbevax has been cleared for booster dose for those 18 yrs and above.
- It can be administered to people six months after they have taken the primary two doses of either Covaxin or Covishield for restricted use in emergency situation.
- PM Modi will attend a programme on ‘Save Soil Movement’ at Vigyan Bhawan on Sunday at 11 AM on the occasion of World Environment Day.
- Save soil movement was started by Sadhguru in March this year, who embarked on a 100-day motorcycle journey passing through 27 countries. 5th June marks the 75th day of the 100-day journey.
- President Ram Nath Kovind will host the Visitor’s Conference 2022 at Rashtrapati Bhavan on 07 June Tuesday. He will present the Visitor’s Awards 2020 in the categories of Research and Technological Development.
- Tourism Ministry launches the National Strategy for Sustainable Tourism and Responsible Traveller Campaign.
- 41 candidates have been declared elected unopposed during the Biennial Elections to Rajya Sabha seats from different states.
- The Centre has asked governments of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Karnataka and Maharashtra to continue implementation and monitoring of necessary measures for prompt and effective management of Covid-19.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : The most-wanted interstate smuggler, involved in more than 15 cases of illegal transportation of red sanders logs from Andhra Pradesh’s Seshachalam forests to Tamil Nadu, has been caught. Police nabbed Perumal and his accomplice C. Velu and seized ₹2.5 crore worth red sanders.
- BIHAR CM Nitish Kumar has said that the state government will take “suggestions” from all political parties on the caste-based census which will be conducted by the state.
- CHHATTISGARH Union Law and Justice Minister Kiren Rijiju inaugurated the new building of Income Tax Appellate Tribunal at Naya Raipur during his to Chhattisgarh.
- The sub-zonal meeting of the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development is being organized on Saturday in Raipur, The meeting is chaired by the Union Minister for Women and Child Development Smriti Irani.
- GUJARAT : AAP to contest on all 182 seats in upcoming Gujarat Assembly polls.
- J&K : Around 6,000 migrant Kashmiri Pandits are working in Kashmir under PM packageAll minority community members, migrant Kashmiri Pandits and non-local government officials working in Kashmir will be posted in eight safe zones in Kashmir. The eight zones, according to sources, will be the headquarters of eight districts in the Valley.
- KARNATAKA CM BS Bommai has dissolved the controversial textbook revision committee and said that the government was open to re-revising the content of the textbooks if people had objections to changes introduced by the panel.
- Section 144 CrPC has been imposed in the Srirangapatna town in Karnataka’s Mandya after the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) called for a ‘Srirangapatna Chalo’ march on Saturday. The restrictions will be in place from 6 am to 6 pm.
- KERALA : The first batch of 377 Haj pilgrims to Medina was flagged off from the Cochin International Airport, Kerala on Saturday morning.
- MAHARASHTRA : A special Mumbai court awarded the death penalty to Vadivel alias Gundappa Devendra, for the rape and murder of an eight-year-old girl in 2019. He committed the crime within a year of being released from jail after he was convicted of sexually assaulting another minor in 2013
- Madhya Pradesh’s Health Department on Saturday issued a health advisory after 31 chickenpox cases were reported in the state over the past month,
- ODISHA: The Entire state cabinet led by CM Naveen Patnaik resigns; New Cabinet to take oath today.
- PUNJAB : The parents of Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala who was shot dead recently, met with Union Home Minister Amit Shah at Technical Airport in Chandigarh, seek CBI probe in the murder case.
- Former Punjab Congress ministers Balbir Singh Sidhu, Raj Kumar Verka, Sunder Sham Arora and Gurpreet Singh Kangar joined the BJP in Chandigarh on Saturday in Home Minister Amit Shah’s presence. Former Congress leader KS Dhillon and former SAD MLA SC Singla are also reportedly set to join BJP.
- UTTAR PRADESH : President Ram Nath Kovind participate in the Centenary Celebrations of the Gita Press, at Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh. Gorakhpur Gita Press is the world’s largest publisher of Hindu religious books.
- In Uttar Pradesh, nine labour’s died and 15 others were injured after an explosion of a boiler at a chemical factory in the Hapur district on Saturday.
- A local court on Saturday rejected a bail plea of mafia-turned politician Mukhtar Ansari in connection with a 2020 land grab case.
- A 5-year-old girl in UP’s Ghaziabad is suspected to have been infected with the monkeypox virus, the UP government has said, adding that her samples have been sent to ICMR-NIV, Pune for testing.
💷 GBP ₹96.93
BSE Sensex 55,769.23
NIFTY : 16,584.30
- India’s merchandise exports rose by 15.46 percent to 37.29 billion dollar in May 2022 on account of healthy performance by sectors like petroleum products, electronic goods and chemicals.
- The Gross Goods and Services Tax, GST revenue collections in the month of May 2022 remained at one lakh 40 thousand and 885 crore rupees. This is the fourth time when the GST collection crossed 1.40 lakh crore mark since its inception and third month at a stretch since March 2022.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has asked Twitter and YouTube to immediately pull down an inappropriate and derogatory advertisement of a deodorant that is circulating on social media platforms.
- The controversial deodorant advertisements by Layer’r Shot featuring a group of men and a woman, have been accused of promoting rape culture and gang rape.
- 17th edition of week-long Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF) closed on Saturday.
- The top awards in MIFF 2022 for Documentary, Short Fiction and Animation Films were presented by the Governor of Maharashtra Bhagat Singh Koshiyari at the valedictory ceremony held at the Nehru Centre
- Television actress and former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Jasmin Bhasin will reportedly make her Bollywood debut with a film penned by Mahesh Bhatt. According to reports, the actress will start shooting for the film at the end of July this year.
- Birthday wishes to : Mukesh Bhatt (born 5 June 1952 in Mumbai), is an Indian film producer, who has produced several Bollywood films.
He is the younger brother of Mahesh Bhatt, and also the co-owner of the production company Vishesh Films.
- The Indian Air Force has handed over defence land at seven locations to the Airports Authority of India (AAI) to help it implement the regional connectivity scheme.The locations where the AAI was given land are Bagdogra, Darbhanga, Adampur, Utarlai, Sarsawa, Kanpur and Gorakhpur.
- The Indian government is considering a proposal to introduce the “Tour of Duty (ToD)” scheme, under which soldiers will be recruited only for three to five years. The model is somewhat similar to the short-service commission that allows officers to serve for 10 to 14 years.
- The Border Security Force is continuously working to develop counter-drone and anti-tunnel technologies to effectively check cross-border drugs and arms smuggling and terrorist infiltration bids along the India-Pakistan border, force chief Pankaj Kumar Singh said.
- China has started building the country’s most-advanced large unmanned ship by the Research Institute of the China State Shipbuilding Corporation Limited (CSSC).
- The Pakistan govt has increased the defence budget for the outgoing fiscal year by nearly 6 per cent to over PKR 1.45 trillion to meet the critical needs of the country’s armed forces.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi will launch a global initiative ‘Lifestyle for the Environment, LiFE, Movement’ tomorrow at 6 PM via video conferencing. The programme will witness the participation of Bill Gates, Co-Chairman, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Climate Economist Lord Nicholas Stern and other noted personalities.
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu holds delegation-level talks with President of National Assembly of Senegal. Naidu embarked on the last leg of his three-nation visit to Gabon, Senegal, and Qatar.
- INDIA DELIVERS 3.3 TONS OF ESSENTIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES TO SRI LANKA. Responding to the urgent need for medical supplies, the High Commission said that the Indian Naval Ship (INS) Gharial was specially deployed for this purpose.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- South Korea and the United States staged their first combined military exercises involving an American aircraft carrier. The three-day drills took place in international waters off the Japanese island of Okinawa.
- Protests have erupted in Pakistan after Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif-led government increased the prices of petroleum products.
- Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said that Russian artillery had hit a 17th-century Ukrainian Orthodox monastery in eastern Ukraine on Saturday, engulfing a church in flames. However, Russia has denied any involvement in the incident and accused the Ukrainian troops of setting the church on fire before pulling back.
- South Korea and the US concluded a three-day military exercise on Saturday, amid tensions with North Korea.
- Five planets to align in order in June, to be visible with naked eye
For the first time in nearly 18 years, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn will be sequentially aligned and visible at dawn throughout this month. On June 24.
- The inaugural ceremony of the fourth edition Khelo India Youth Games-2021′ took place in Panchkula, Haryana. Union Home Minister Amit Shah declared the youth games open. Union Minister of Youth Affairs and sports Anurag Thakur addressed the event.
- The fourth edition of games will be held from June 4 till June 13 and the events will be held in Panchkula, Chandigarh, Ambala, Shahabad and Delhi.
- ISSF Shooting : Swapnil Kusale and Ashi Chouksey won the gold medal in the 50m rifle 3 positions (3P) mixed team competition at the ISSF World Cup Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- The pair of Swapnil and Ashi beat Ukranian’s Serhiy Kulish and Daria Tykhova 16-12. This was India’s second gold in the tournament after the trio of Elavenil Valarivan, Shreya Agarwal and Ramita clinched the yellow metal in the 10m air rifle women’s team event.
- WRESTLING TOURNAMENT : Rio Olympics bronze medallist Sakshi Malik (62 kg category), Divya Kakran, Mansi Ahlawat (57 kg) won gold medals at Bolat Turlykhanov Cup wrestling tournament.
- FRENCH OPEN : Top seed Iga Swiatek claimed her second Roland Garros title with a dominant 6-1, 6-3 victory over American teenager Coco Gauff. She is also just the 10th woman to win multiple Roland-Garros titles in the Open Era.
ODISHA : Bhubaneswar
Formation : 1 Apr 1936
Gvnr : Ganeshi Lal
CM: Naveen Patnaik
Dist : 30
🥇Gold ₹52,760 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹67,500@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹104.61/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹94.76/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,029/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bengaluru. It operates under Department of Space which is directly overseen by the prime minister of India while chairman of ISRO acts as executive of DOS as well. ISRO is the primary agency in India to perform tasks related to space based applications, space exploration and development of related technologies. It is one of six government space agencies in the world.
ISRO built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union on 19 April 1975. In 1980, ISRO launched satellite RS-1 onboard its own SLV-3 making India the sixth country to be capable of undertaking orbital launches. SLV-3 was followed by ASLV which was subsequently succeeded by development of many medium-lift launch vehicles, rocket engines, satellite systems and networks enabling agency to launch hundreds of domestic and foreign satellites and various deep space missions for space exploration.
😀Thought of the day
Patience is not about the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
JOKE OF THE DAY
अध्यापक -तुम बडे मुर्ख हो बालक , मै तुम्हारी उम्र मे अच्छी तरह किताब पढ लेता था |
छात्र – श्रीमान आपको अच्छा मास्टर मिल गया होगा?🤣🤪
What would happen if RBI mints more money?
Imagine that one fine day every Indian finds that the government has deposited Rs. 1 crore in their bank account. Even a beggar would be extremely happy to own Rs. 1 crore.
Now what next? Every person always has a wish list of things he want to buy. If a person previously wanted to buy a car worth Rs. 7 lakh but was not able to afford the same will now have enough money to buy the car. Prices of the goods are decided by the intersection of ‘Demand curve’ and ‘Supply curve’
What will happen next is that the demand for cars would be skyrocketing.
As demand increases, their would be increase in price of car.
Simply speaking the price of a car worth Rs. 7 lakh has gone above 1 crore. So now even 1 crore are not having that importance which it was having previously.
Technically speaking, excess minting of currency notes will have problems of inflation as the prices of goods will increase due to excess demand.
This is the reason why a country can’t just solve its problems by minting more money. The same happened in Zimbabwe and Germany and both of them witnessed hyperinflation
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How submarine works
Submarines float on the surface by using ballast tanks full of air. There are valves at the top of the ballast tanks that are opened when it’s time for the submarine to submerge. As the air escapes, seawater comes in a the bottom of the tank. It makes the sub heavier, and then it submerges.
Oxygen in submarines is produced by putting sea water through a process of electrolysis. Submarines typically have a couple of big oxygen tanks as well, used to quickly raise oxygen concentration if the system fails
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
5 JUNE- WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
World Environment Day is observed every year on 5 June and is celebrated by more than 100 countries. The environment is a major issue, which not only affects the well-being of the people but also hampers economic development throughout the world. The theme of World Environment Day 2021 is “Ecosystem Restoration”.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Yogi Adityanath (born Ajay Mohan Bisht on 5 June 1972) is an Indian monk and Hindu nationalist politician serving as the 22nd and current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, in office since 19 March 2017
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Don’t cry over spilt milk
There’s no reason to complain about something that can’t be fixed
Expand x Contract Diminish
Focus – center, focal point
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Panchamrit or Charnamrut used in rituals is made by:-
The word Panchamrut is derived from Sanskrit; ‘Panch‘ meaning ‘five’, and ‘Amrut‘ meaning ‘nectar of Gods’
Milk – It symbolizes purity and peace. Contains calcium and proteins.
Honey – It is produced by bees with absolute dedication and cooperation symbolises sweet speech and unity. Honey helps in digestion.
Yogurt – It aids procreation. Gives cooling effect to the body
Tulsi – It brings you happiness. Having Anti-toxic property.
Ghee – It marks knowledge. It contains nutrients and fat soluble vitamins.
Mixture of these 5 things is Punchamrit, it is given in temples after puja, it is said that scientifically, this also enhance immune system..
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
How To Stop Nose Bleeds| Home Remedies for Nose Bleeding
The basic and usual ways to stop sudden nose bleeding can come handy. do immediately.1. Cold compress One of the most effective remedies for nose bleeding included cold compress. Holding a cold compress against your nose for a few minutes can help constrict the tiny blood vessels in your nose that are bleeding. The coldness will encourage the nose’s interior blood vessels to narrow.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼