04 June (Saturday)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month : Jyeshta 19, (Purnimata)/ Jyeshta 05(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra Pushya (up to 9:55 pm) Ashlesha
Titi : Panchami/Shashthi
RahuKaal : 09:04 AM – 10:45 AM
INTERESTING FACTS OF MAHABHARAT https://youtu.be/bLSNg3kbO94
- Centre writes to 5 states over rise in COVID-19 cases, issues advisory to governments of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Maharashtra and Karnataka.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Friday held a high-level security meeting over the recent killings in Jammu and Kashmir.
- PM Modi said that he is in favour of a strong opposition. Dynastic politics is throttling talent in the country, he added. Dynastic politics must stop so that anyone born in a village can become the PM and the President.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : 87 women fell sick after a gas leak was reported at the laboratory of a chemical plant in Andhra Pradesh’s Visakhapatnam on Friday.
- DELHI govt to name colonies & streets after Babasaheb Ambedkar
- GUJARAT: More than ₹300 crore in the MLA Local Area Development (MLALAD) funds remains unspent in Gujarat, according to a report released by NGO Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR).
- HIMACHAL PRADESH: CM Jairam Thakur condemned the killings in Jammu and Kashmir and said that the Centre is taking strict action against terrorism in the valley
- KARNATAKA: Dr S Somanath, the chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), inaugurated ANANTH Technologies’ spacecraft manufacturing unit at Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB) Aerospace Park.
- MADHYA PRADESH : 5 people arrested in RTI activist murder case in MP’s Vidisha
- MAHARASHTRA: Shiv Sena MP Priyanka Chaturvedi has written to Union Home Minister Amit Shah urging him to provide adequate security to the Hindu community in Kashmir immediately.
- Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has announced that expansion of the 24×7 water supply project would cost around ₹170 crore.
- PUNJAB: Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, while being interrogated by the Delhi Police, denied a role in singer Sidhu Moosewala’s killing,. Bishnoi, however, told police that Moosewala was killed for revenge. Bishnoi and his aide Goldy Brar are among the prime suspects in the killing of Moosewala who was shot dead on Sunday (May 29).
- UTTAR PRADESH : Two groups clashed in Uttar Pradesh’s Kanpur on Friday over a call to shut down markets following recent controversial remarks on Prophet Muhammad by BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma.
- UTTARAKHAND: The first liquid mirror telescope in the country and the largest in Asia – was commissioned atop Devasthal, a hill in Uttarakhand. This will now keep a watch on the overhead sky to identify transient or variable objects such as supernovae, gravitational lenses, space debris, and asteroids.
- TELANGANA: BJP workers on Friday held a protest at the Jubilee Hills police station in Hyderabad. Security forces have been deployed at the site of the protest, which came after a 17-year-old girl returning from a birthday party was allegedly gangraped in a Mercedes car by five juveniles in Hyderabad.
- TAMIL NADU: Freedom fighter Anjalai Ponnusamy passes away, she fought for India’s independence from colonial Britain, She was 102 yrs.
$ USD ₹77.69
💷 GBP ₹97.03
BSE Sensex 55,769.23
NIFTY : 16,584.30
- The central government has approved an interest rate of 8.1% on employee provident fund (EPF) deposits for 2021-22.
- Mukesh Ambani on Friday became India’s richest person with a net worth of $99.7 billion, as per Bloomberg. He’s followed by Gautam Adani ($98.7 billion), Azim Premji ($28.7 billion), and Shiv Nadar ($25.9 billion). The list of India’s 10 richest people includes Lakshmi Niwas Mittal ($20.1 billion), Radhakishan Damani ($19.6 billion), Uday Kotak ($14.8 billion) and Dilip Sanghvi ($14.5 billion).
- Ashwani Bhatia has taken charge as a whole-time member (WTM) at the market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi). Bhatia was previously the managing director of the state-owned State Bank of India (SBI).
- The Reserve Bank is expected to go for another rate hike of 0.40 per cent at the scheduled review of the monetary policy next week, a foreign brokerage said.
On May 4, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) hiked rates by 0.40 per cent, and Governor Shaktikanta Das has already called a rate hike at the forthcoming review as a “no brainer” given the pressure to maintain its core mandate of inflation in the targeted band of under 6 per cent.
- Javier Olivan, the current chief growth officer at Meta Platforms, will take over as the company’s chief operating officer after Sheryl Sandberg stepped down from the post
- Samrat Prithviraj’ director Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi has stated that actor Akshay Kumar wanted to “reclaim our history” with the film.
- We should save Kashmiri Pandits: actress Kangana said on violence in J&K.
- sripathi Panditaradhyula Balasubrahmanyam (4 June 1946 – 25 September 2020), also known as SPB or Balu, was an Indian playback singer, television presenter, music director, actor and film producer who worked predominantly in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam films. He is widely considered one of the greatest Indian singers of all time.
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2′ director Anees Bazmee has said that he wanted to make a horror film that even children could enjoy without getting scared.
- A day after three army personnel were injured in a blast in Jammu and Kashmir’s Shopian, one Jawan succumbed to his injuries on Friday.
- The Border Security Force is continuously working to develop counter-drone and anti-tunnel technologies to effectively check cross-border drugs and arms smuggling and terrorist infiltration bids along the India-Pakistan border, force chief Pankaj Kumar Singh said on Friday.
- India, Israel defence ministers discuss high tech, UAVs: The two sides discussed issues concerning bilateral and regional matters as well as existing military activities being conducted like joint development and training.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Israeli Deputy PM Benjamin Gantz, PM Modi review defence cooperation between India and Israel. India and Israel mark 30 years of excellent ties
- The leaders reviewed the rapid growth in defence cooperation between India and Israel over the past few years. PM Modi encouraged Israeli defence companies to benefit from opportunities of co-development and co-production in India.
- An IIT Delhi student has won the global coding contest, TCS CodeVita season 10, which saw the participation of 1,00,000 contestants from 87 countries. Computer Science Engineering student Kalash Gupta took home the top reward of $10,000 (around ₹7.76 lakh)
- The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has issued draft rules for onboarding persons with disabilities/special needs after IndiGo was fined for denying boarding to a disabled child.
- India on 03 June (Friday) delivered 3.3 tonnes of medical supplies to a free pre-hospital care ambulance service in Sri Lanka amid a severe economic crisis.
- Many countries send back Indian tea over high pesticide content. Most of the countries follow variations of EU standards, which are more stringent than FSSAI rules.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Amazon’s CEO of Worldwide Consumer Business, Dave Clark, on Friday announced that he is resigning from his position after 23 years at the company.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Chairman of the African Union, Macky Sall, on Friday held talks on grain exports from Russia and Ukraine in an effort to ease a global food crisis. Russia has blockaded Ukrainian ports, disrupting the export of grains from Ukraine. Africa is heavily dependent on grain supplies from Russia and Ukraine.
- At least four people were killed and 30 others injured after a train derailed in Germany’s Bavaria on Friday,
- US Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman will visit South Korea, the Philippines, Laos, and Vietnam on June 5-14 to follow up on recent summits between the United States and Asian allies and the launch of the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework.
- A 20-year-old woman in US, who was born with a small and misshapen right ear, successfully received a 3D-printed ear implant made from her own cells.
- India should send its Under-23 team for SAFF Championship as the country has won the football tournament for a record eight times, said Indian men’s football team captain Sunil Chhetri.
- Olympian Anjum Moudgil won a silver medal in 50m Rifle 3 Positions Women at ISSF Shooting World Cup 2022 in Baku on Friday. Anjum lost 12-16 in gold medal match against Denmark’s Rikke Maeng Ibsen. In ranking match, Anjum finished second to Ibsen with a 406.5 to the Dane’s 411.4. India are currently third in the standings.
- Bangladesh all rounder Shakib Al Hasan has been named as Test Captain of Bangladesh after Mominul Haque decided to quit the test captaincy earlier this week.
- Former US First Lady Michelle Obama took to Twitter to congratulate Coco Gauff after the 18-year-old American reached her maiden Grand Slam final at French Open
NAGALAND : KOHIMA
Formation : 1 Dec1963
Gvnr : Jagdish Mukhi (additional charge)
CM : Neiphiu Rio (NDPP)
Dist : 15
🥇 Gold ₹51,820 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹67,100@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹98.28/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹86.65/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,021/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Satyendra Nath Bose FRS (1 Jan 1894 – 4 Feb 1974) was an Indian mathematician and physicist specialising in theoretical physics.
He is best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s, in developing the foundation for Bose statistics and the theory of the Bose condensate. A Fellow of the Royal Society, he was awarded India’s second highest civilian award, the Padma Vibhushan, in 1954 by the Government of India
😀 Thought of the day
Learn everything that is good from others, but bring it in, and in your own way adsorb it; do not become others.”
JOKE OF THE DAY
Papa : Son, what happened to your result?🤷🏻♂️
Pappu : Papa 80% has arrived.
Papa : But 40% is written on the mark sheet? 😳
Pappu : The remaining 40% will come directly to the account when the Aadhar card is linked.
😳 WHY ❓❓❓
Why can’t Reserve Bank of India print more currency notes, as per people’s need?
People deposit their savings in banks. Banks lend this money in the form of loan to wannabe entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs invest them in their businesses. Business give salary to people and themselves earn money from customers. This earned money is income and it is again deposited in banks in the form of savings. Banks again lend the money… This is the money cycle and this is how the economy runs.
But few people who have unaccounted money which we call as black money. In other words money is earned but not deposited in banks and not accounted for tax purposes, so money cycle would be blocked. To overcome this, RBI established .
RBI follows Minimum Reserve System since 1956 of Rs. 200 crores in the form of gold coins, gold bullions and foreign currencies.
LEARN Sanskrit 🙏🏻
कृष्णा पक्ष : अमावस्या
no moon day
शुक्ल पक्ष : पूर्णिमा
full moon day ( Purnima).
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
What is the ring of light around the sun called?
A Sun halo is caused by the refraction, reflection, and dispersion of light through ice particles suspended within thin, wispy, high altitude cirrus or cirrostratus clouds. As light passes through these hexagon-shaped ice crystals, it is bent at a 22° angle, creating a circular halo around the Sun.
Sunlight through the ice crystals causes the light to split, or be refracted. When at just the right angle, it causes us to see the halo. The same thin clouds can cause a ring, or halo, around the moon at night.
💁🏻 GK TODAY
Largest Desert in India is The Thar (Rajasthan)
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
• Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (born 4 June 1959) is an Indian businessman.
• He is the chairman of Reliance Group (also known as Reliance ADA Group),
Maharaja Krishnaraja Wadiyar IV (Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar; 4 June 1884 – 3 August 1940) was the twenty-fourth maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore, from 1894 until his death in 1940.
At the time of his death, he was one of the world’s wealthiest men, with a personal fortune estimated in 1940 to be worth US$400 million, equivalent to $7 billion at 2018 prices.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch
Don’t count on something good happening until it’s happened.
Dismal x Cheerful Bright
Excited – exhilarated,
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
According to Puranas: King named Bhagiratha, did thousand years of penance to please Lord Brahma, for River Ganga to come to Earth. He wanted the Holy River Ganga to descend from heaven to Earth and release his 60000 ancestors from the curse of Saint Kapila at Patalu lok, so that the dead people could rise to heaven ( this could be possible only with offering of Niravapanjali ( the Vedic rituals performed after death), with the sacred Ganga river, which was at that time in Heaven.
And after his successful penance, Ganga had to be released from heaven to Earth, but Lord Brahma says that, no one could withstand the power of Ganga force other than God Shiva. He again pray Lord Shiv to receive on his head and save the earth from the heavy force of Ganga from heaven, So, Shiva received Ganga in his matted locks (hair), and released her from His hair in seven streams, and thus became Gangadhara .
Since Ganga , has descended from heaven to Earth , so is considered the most sacred river and Ganga bath, removes all your sins and thus purifies the people. Pilgrims immerse the ashes of their kin in the Ganga River , which is believed to grant them moksha. Ganga is the only river , which flows in the three worlds , heaven, Earth and Patala (netherworld ).
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES 🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Immersing your feet in a tub of warm water , , is a nice way to relax after a long day. A foot soak soothes your muscles, hydrates your skin, and can relieve aches and pains due to standing for hours or walking in uncomfortable shoes.
You can add two teaspoons of epsom salt, and if you want, you can also add a few drops of essential oil for added relaxation. Dip your feet in this warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. Take a towel to dry your feet.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ …✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE 🌼