𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
04 Jan (Tuesday)
Hemant Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Pausha 16, (Purnimata)
Titi: Dwitiya (up to 5:19 pm) Tritiya
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 03:11 PM – 04:30 PM
YOGA: Overcomes Diabetes:
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Union Health Ministry Report: Over 152.52 crore vaccine doses provided to States/ UTs through direct state procurement category.
- Over 12.3L children in 15-18 age group given COVID-19 vaccine doses till 3 pm on 03 Jan. Over 39.88 lakh beneficiaries, aged 15 to 18 years, have registered on CoWIN portal till Monday afternoon .
- PM Modi to visit Manipur & Tripura to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of developmental projects on 04 Jan. 13 projects worth around rupees one thousand eight hundred fifty crore and lay the foundation stone of nine projects worth around rupees two thousand nine hundred fifty crore.
- The Centre requested the Supreme Court on Monday to schedule a hearing in a matter related to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) quota in connection with the NEET-PG admissions.
- Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh launched the Web Portal for PM’s Excellence Award http://www.pmawards.gov.in. It is now mandatory for all District Collectors to apply for the Award.
- Education Minister and Skill Development Minister Dharmendra Pradhan launched NEAT 3.0, National Educational Alliance for Technology and AICTE-prescribed technical books in regional languages. It is a single platform to provide the best-developed ed-tech solutions and courses to students of the country.
- PM Modi will visit Ferozepur in Punjab on 5th of this month and will lay the foundation stone of multiple development projects worth more than 42 thousand 750 crore rupees. These projects include Delhi-Amritsar-Katra Expressway, four laning of Amritsar-Una section, Mukerian-Talwara New Broad Gauge railway line, PGI Satellite Centre at Ferozepur and two new medical colleges at Kapurthala and Hoshiarpur.
- Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Dr Jitendra Singh has announced the suspension of the Biometric Attendance for government employees with immediate effect due to rise in Covid cases.
- ‘Bulli Bai’ app case: A 21-year-old engineering student from Bengaluru has been detained by Mumbai Police Cyber Cell in connection with the ‘Bulli Bai’ application case on Monday.
- The controversial Bulli Bai app displayed doctored faces of influential Muslim women with a derogatory tagline that read
Sulli deal of the day. It is to be noted that
Sulliis a derogatory term used against women. The app creators would use the photos illegally obtained from the women
s social media handles and convince people to take part in theauction`.
- Kalicharan Maharaj’s bail plea rejected by Raipur court: A court in Raipur has rejected the bail plea of religious leader Kalicharan Maharaj, who has been jailed for allegedly making derogatory remarks against Mahatma Gandhi. Kalicharan was remanded to judicial custody till January 13. He had allegedly made remarks saluting Mahatma Gandhi’s killer Nathuram Godse at a “Dharma Sansad” in Raipur on December 26.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy released the third tranche of YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme by crediting Rs 1,036 crore into the bank accounts of 50.58 lakh farmers for the third consecutive year.
- J&K : The Srinagar Police have gunned down dreaded terrorist, Salim Parray in an encounter. Parray was a dreaded terrorist who was part of the Lashkar-e-Tayiba.
- MAHARASHTRA : Mumbai schools for classes 1 to 9 will remain closed till 31 January in view of the rising number of Covid-19 cases.
- KARNATAKA CM Basavaraj Bommai has said that the Cabinet meeting to be held on Thursday will discuss the overall Covid situation in the state and take appropriate decisions on the long term measures to tackle the Omicron variant.
- TAMIL NADU govt has decided to extend lockdown until January 10 with additional restrictions. This comes after Chief Minister MK Stalin held a review meeting with state ministers.
- TELANGANA govt declared holidays for schools, colleges and other educational institutions from January 8-16, 2022, as the state witnessed a sharp spike in COVID-19 cases.
- NEW APPOINTMENT : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) on 03 Jan announced that its Director (Human Resources) Dr Alka Mittal has been entrusted with additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD). She has become the first woman to head ONGC.
💷 GBP 100.27
BSE Sensex 59,183.22
NIFTY : 17,625.70
FAKE NEWS : The Govt has termed an order fake which claimed that Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) payable to Central Government employees and pensioners will be kept in abeyance. The Press Information Bureau of Government of India has said that no such order has been issued by Finance Ministry.
Veteran Bollywood actor Prem Chopra and his wife have tested positive for Covid-19. The 86-year-old actor, has been admitted to hospital, alongwith his wife, Uma Chopra.
- After Rafales & Nuclear Subs, France Likely To Offer Its ‘Killer Machine’ — Leclerc Main Battle Tanks To Indian Army. This comes days after Russia proposed a T-14 Armata-like advanced tank for the Indian military.
- A new satellite image showing China building a bridge on its side of the Pangong lake in eastern Ladakh emerged on Monday amid the prolonged Sino-India military standoff in the border area.
- China has maintained around 60,000 troops across the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Eastern Ladakh even during extreme winters. India has also maintained a similar number of troops to ensure that the Chinese side does not even think of any misadventure. To resolve the issue, the militaries of the two countries have been engaged in dialogue at various levels.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
Air India on Saturday announced resumption of additional flights between India and Germany from January 19, 2022. Notably, these flights will be operating under the air bubble agreement signed between the two countries.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- World Health Organization (WHO) chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has said that Covid-19 pandemic will end in 2022. In his message the WHO Chief said, while no country is out of the woods from the pandemic, we have many new tools to prevent and treat COVID-19.
- Over 4,000 flights were cancelled and more than 11,000 were delayed on Sunday following disruptions in air travel due to surge of the COVID-19 Omicron variant and adverse weather conditions. As per tracking website FlightAware.com, 2,400 flights departing from or within the US were cancelled. FlightAware also noted that SkyWest and SouthWest airlines recorded the most number of cancellations.
- NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope successfully deployed the critical sunshield on January 1. Made of a lightweight material called Kapton, the tennis court-sized sunshield will help the telescope cool down to -223°C. As per NASA, the team will begin the process of tension testing of the sunshield on January 3 after analysing the power systems of the telescope.
- Freedom Trophy , 2021/22, 2nd Test – Day 1
India 202 all-out
South Africa finished Monday on top after a brilliant bowling performance from a Kagiso Rabada-led attack skittled out India for 202 on Day 1 of the second Test at the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg.
SA: 35/1 (18.0)
IND 202 (63.1)
South Africa trail by 167 runs
- PRO KABBADI
January 03, 2022
Telugu Titans 30
Patna Pirates 31
Match 30: &5^66
Bengal Warriors 31
Jaipur Pink Panthers 28
- January 04, 2022
U Mumba @ 19.30 h
- All India Football Federation (AIFF) League Committee on Monday announced the postponement of the ongoing season of I-League for at least six weeks due to rising COVID-19 cases in the country. The league was suspended for a week last Wednesday after COVID-19 outbreak in the bio-bubble in Kolkata. All teams will be tested again on January 5.
Andhra Pradesh : Amravathi
CM : YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Gvnr : Biswabhusan Harichandan
🥇Gold ₹49,600@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹66,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 110.35
⛽ Diesel ₹ 96.45
LPG : ₹950/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
SAVITRIBAI PHULE (3 January 1831 – 10 March 1897) was an Indian social reformer, educationalist, and poet from Maharashtra. She is regarded as the first female teacher of India. Along with her husband, in Maharashtra, she played an important and vital role in improving women’s rights in India. She is regarded as the mother of Indian feminism. Savitribai and her husband founded one of the first Indian girls’ school in Pune, at Bhide wada in 1848.[a] She worked to abolish the discrimination and unfair treatment of people based on caste and gender. She is regarded as an important figure of the social reform movement in Maharashtra. She worked hard to abolish gender discrimination and caste discrimination. She was a prolific Marathi writer.
😀Thought of the day
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Teacher Ne Class Mein Baccho Se Ek Question Puchha…⁉️
Question: “How To Identify Murga & Murgi?”
Fadu Answer By Pappu The Great: “Patthar Maro Aur Dekho Agar,
Bhaga To Murga,
Bhagi To Murgi.”
Why do we generally get so angry when hungry?
When your blood sugar gets too low, it triggers a cascade of hormones, including cortisol (a stress hormone) and adrenaline (the fight-or-flight hormone). These hormones are released into your bloodstream to raise and rebalance your blood sugar. The release of cortisol can cause aggression in some people.
जिस को कम ज्ञान होता है वह अपने को बहुत विद्वान समझता है.
Learned ones are always humble, those with little knowledge are boisterous of their achievement.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a cone (Shunk) is formed
Mantle tissue that is located under and in contact with the shell secretes proteins and mineral extracellularly to form the shell. VcThink of laying down steel (protein) and pouring concrete (mineral) over it. Thus, seashells grow from the bottom up, or by adding material at the margins
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Veerapandiya Kattabomman was an 18th-century Tamil Palayakarrar and chieftain in Tamil Nadu, India. He refused to accept the sovereignty of the British East India Company and waged a war against them. He was captured by the British with the help of the ruler of the kingdom of Pudukottai, Vijaya Raghunatha Tondaiman, and at the age of 39 he was hanged at Kayathar on 16 October 1799.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Apurvi Singh Chandela (born 4 January 1993) is an Indian sport shooter who competes in the 10 metre air rifle event.
She won the gold medal in the 2019 ISSF World Cup in New Delhi.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Comparing apples to oranges Comparing two things that cannot be compared
Loyal – Faithful
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Vasudeva Sutam Devam
Kamsa Chanoora Mardanam
Krishnam Vande Jagat Gurum
Meaning : I bow
to Lord Krishna, the son of Vasudeva, who was the cause of mother Devaki’s immense happiness, and the one who killed the wicked Kamsa and Chanoora, and who is the supreme teacher of the universe.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Enugreek works magic in controlling diarrhoea. Swallow a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds (Menthi dana) (without chewing) with a cup of curds, buttermilk or water for immediate relief. Once a day is good enough.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼