Today’s top news:
- The government has extended the deadline for linking PAN card with the Aadhaar card till June 30. Earlier, the date of linking these two documents was March 31.
- India’s biggest floating solar power plant with a capacity of 100 MW will be set up at Ramagundam in Telangana. The project expected to be opened in May, is being set up at Ramagundam thermal power plant reservoir. The solar project is commissioned by the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC). The project, which is estimated to cost around 423 crore rupees, will have 4.5 lakh photovoltaic panels.
- Odisha to impose night curfew in 10 districts from April 5 : the government has decided imposition of night curfew in the districts of Sundergarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh, Bolangir, Nuapada, Kalahandi, Nawarangpur, Koraput and Malkangiri from April 5.
- Kerala Assembly election 2021 : The 2021 Kerala Legislative Assembly election is scheduled to be held in Kerala on April 6, 2021, to elect 140 MLAs to the 15th Kerala Legislative Assembly. The results will be declared on 2 May. 59,292 Police officials to oversee April 6 polls. Apart from the Kerala Police officials, there will be 140 companies of CISF, CRPF and BSF officials and this is the biggest deployment of central forces in any election in the state.
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Saturday wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi seeking continuance of the existing system of payment to farmers till a consensus can be evolved on the issue of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar, who recently underwent a procedure for a gall bladder issue, was discharged from a hospital in Mumbai on Saturday.
- The National Investigation Agency has found that an amount of Rs 26.50 lakh was withdrawn from the joint bank account of Sachin Waze and his aide on March 18, five days after the Mumbai police officer was arrested for his alleged role in planting an explosives-laden SUV outside industrialist Mukesh Ambani’s home on February 25
- DRDO research centre to come up in Lucknow, says Defence Minister Rajnath Singh: The city will soon get a research centre of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and a manufacturing unit for electric vehicles. This was announced by Lucknow MP and defence minister Rajnath Singh on Friday after he inaugurated the Tedhipulia flyover.
- 5 security personnel, woman Maoist killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh Personnel belonging to CRPF’s CoBRA, District Reserve Guard and Special Task Force were involved in the operation : An encounter with Naxals in a forest along the border between Bijapur and Sukma districts in Chhattisgarh.
- The Maharashtra government on Saturday announced to promote all students studying of Classes I to Class 8 without exams to the next level. School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad made the announcment on Twitter. However, the minister added that a decision is pending on conducting exams for the students in Class IX and Class XI and is expected soon.
- West Bengal Congress chief Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury on Saturday wrote to the Election Commission of India complaining about Prime Minister Narendra Modi using VVIP aircraft for political rallies in West Bengal and urged the election body to take necessary action.
- India achieves milestone of administering more than seven crore doses of corona vaccine
- Pak PM Imran Khan has decided that Pakistan cannot go ahead with any trade with India under the current circumstances after holding consultations with key members of his Cabinet on importing cotton and sugar from the neighbouring country.
- French Naval Exercise La Perouse: India Joins to Make it Full QUAD
French multinational Naval exercise La Perouse (named after the eighteenth century French Naval explorer) is scheduled from 05th to 07thApril 2021 in the Bay of Bengal. Post conduct of La Perouse, the Indo-French Naval exercise “Varuna“ is scheduled in the Western Indian Ocean, wherein UAE too shall be participating.
- India and China should quickly resolve the Line of Actual Control (LAC) issue and disengage from the remaining friction points to allow de-escalation of forces, providing conditions for “progress” in bilateral ties , the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said.
- At UNSC Myanmar meet, India has aligned its position with those of Eurasian states at the UN Security Council (UNSC) in order to avert the possibility of sanctions on Myanmar that could hurt its ongoing projects.
- A thirty member Indian Army delegation arrived in Dhaka on Saturday to participate in a multinational military exercise named SHANTIR OGROSHENA 2021 : The Multinational Military Exercise is being held from April 4-12 to mark the birth centenary of the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the golden jubilee of the liberation of Bangladesh.
- France diplomat urges Iran to avoid nuclear escalation ahead of talks : France’s top diplomat spoke with his Iranian counterpart Saturday and urged Iran to be ‘constructive’ and avoid further nuclear escalation ahead of talks next week aimed at trying to salvage a global accord curbing the Iranian nuclear programme . The United States and Iran said Friday they will begin indirect negotiations next week.
- Sri Lanka deploys 12000 security personnel at churches ahead of Easter on April 4: Security at churches across Sri Lanka have been beefed up ahead of Easter on Sunday, police said on Saturday, in the wake of the April 2019 coordinated attacks on tourists and minority Christian community in the country in which 270 people were killed.
- Bangladesh announces 7-day countrywide lockdown from Monday as COVID-19 spreads
- China, Japan, India offer condolences to Taiwan after deadly train collision, dozens of people lost their lives in what can be called one of the deadliest train accidents in the last decade.
- South Korea”s foreign minister met his Chinese counterpart in the southern Chinese city of Xiamen on Saturday, as Seoul seeks to improve ties with its top trading partner even as US-China relations remain strained.
- Tokyo Olympics: Five prominent Indian athletes test positive for COVID-19. All five athletes are in isolation and will undergo 14 days quarantine. They are fine and have no symptoms of coronavirus but their RT-PCR Covid-19 report was positive on Tuesday. The athletes will be out of action for next two weeks.
- Tashkent to host 2023 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships: President of the International Boxing Association (AIBA) Umar Kremlev during his visit to Uzbekistan officially announced that AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships will take place in Tashkent in 2023.
$USD 73.38 💷GBP 101.48
In Hyderabad (Telangana)
🥇Gold ₹46,740@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹69,700@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 94.16
⛽ Diesel ₹ 88.20
LPG : ₹ 861.50 /14.2 Kg
NIFTY : 14867.35
Facts about India
Field Marshal Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Mankeshaw, popularly known as Sam Manekshaw, is considered as one of the greatest military commanders of India.
Born on April 3, 1914, he was the first Indian Army officer to be promoted to the rank of Field Marshal. He served as the Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) during the India-Pakistan War of 1971 and fought five wars during his four-decade-long military career. A recipient of Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan, Manekshaw died in 2008.
Thought of the day
Don’t make Excuses
Joke of the day
Pappu ki 1 tang ki haddi toot gayi
Hospital gaya to waha 1 admi ki dono tange tooti dekhkar bola
“Kya aapki 2 biwiyan hai”🤔😜
Boundary between Pakistan and Afghanistan:
Reason for wrinkles on skin in the Old age
As people get older, their skin becomes thinner, drier, and less elastic, which means it is less able to protect itself from damage. This leads to wrinkles, creases, and lines on the skin.
As you get older, your skin naturally becomes less elastic and more fragile. Decreased production of natural oils dries your skin and makes it appear more wrinkled. Fat in the deeper layers of your skin diminishes. This causes loose, saggy skin and more-pronounced lines and crevices.
Skin : चर्म, त्वचम्, त्वचस्
How it works ⁉
How a stone was formed ?
Natural stone was created thousands of years ago when the Earth was just a ball of mineral gases. As these gases began to cool down, they compressed and solidified to form the world we know today.
Rocks are usually grouped into three main groups: igneous rocks, sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks. Igneous rocks are formed when magma cools in the Earth’s crust, or lava cools on the ground surface or the seabed. Sedimentary rocks are formed by diagenesis or lithification of sediments, which in turn are formed by the weathering, transport, and deposition of existing rocks. Metamorphic rocks are formed when existing rocks are subjected to such large pressures and temperatures that they are transformed—something that occurs, for example, when continental plates collide.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
Pawanputra Hanuman was an incarnation of Lord Shiva and is considered to be an exemplification of strength, devotion, and perseverance.
Anjana, a beautiful Apsara in celestial palace court of Lord Brahma was cursed by a sage that, the moment she fell in love her face would transform to that of a monkey. Lord Brahma thought of helping her and she took birth on Earth. Later, Anjana fell in love with Kesari, the monkey king and they both married each other. Being an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, she continued with her tapasya to please the God. Lord Shiva was impressed and she wished him to be her son so that she would be freed from the curse of the sage.
Few days later, King Dasrath was performing a yagna after which the sage gave him kheer to feed all his wives. A portion of Kaushlya, his eldest wife, was snatched by a kite who flew all the way where Anjana was meditating. Lord Vayu (aka Pawan – Wind) on the signal of Lord Shiva kept the khee r in Anjana’s hand. Thinking it as Lord Shiva’s prasad Anjana ate it and thus gave birth to his incarnation – Pawan Putra Hanuman , the son of the Lord of the Winds.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Cardamom may help lower blood pressure, most likely due to its antioxidant and diuretic properties.
Cardamom is often used to treat bad breath and is a component of some chewing gums. This is because cardamom might be able to kill common mouth bacteria and prevent cavities.
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼