𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
03 Sep (Friday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
Titi: Dwadashi (from 7.45 am)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujiain)
According to Amanta Month : It is still Sravana Maas
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 66.98 crore landmark milestone
- Union Home and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah on 02 Sep (Thursday) inaugurated several development projects in Davangere district of Karnataka. He inaugurated Gandhi Bhavan, Police Public Residential School and Police quarters in virtual mode from GM Institute of Technology in Davangere. He also inaugurated a high- tech library in the Institute of Technology.
- Maharashtra govt directs to ensure remittance of pending scholarships to eligible students immediately.
- Shikshak Parv- 2021 to commence from Teacher’s Day and will continue till 17th of September: Prime Minister will launch five initiatives of the Department, Indian Sign Language dictionary of 10 thousand words, Talking Books the audio books for visually impaired, School Quality Assessment and Accreditation Framework SQAAF of CBSE, NISTHA teachers’ training programme for NIPUN Bharat and Vidyanjali Portal for facilitating education volunteers or donors or CSR contributors for school development.
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on 02 Sep inaugurated several projects and laid foundation stone for various upcoming projects in Biswanath and Sonitpur districts. The Chief Minister inaugurated the Nagsankar Stadium and Tupia-Balijuri road at Sootea LAC in Biswanath district. He also inaugurated the road to Kanyaka farm including a guest house of that farm and visited the minority dominated Goitamari model village in Sonitpur district
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare celebrates World Coconut Day on 02 Sep.
- Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) president and Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao on Thursday laid the foundation stone for the construction of TRS office in Delhi.
- The West Bengal government has appointed 10 IPS officers to assist a special investigating team (SIT) formed by the Calcutta High Court to probe cases of post-poll violence in the state.*
- The construction work of the new integrated terminal building at Pune Airport, which is coming up at an investment of Rs 475 crore, is expected to be completed by August next year, with 60 per cent of the work already completed.
- Rajnath Singh to reviewed preparations for DefExpo-2022
Defence minister Rajnath Singh Rajnath Singh and Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani jointly reviewed the preparations of DefExpo-2022, at Kevadia, Gujarat on September 02, 2021. The 12th edition of DefExpo, which is India’s flagship event showcasing the land, naval, air as well as homeland security systems, will be held in Gandhinagar, Gujarat between March 10-13, 2022.
- The Indian Navy has signed a contract with Navratna Defence public sector unit (PSU) Bharat Limited (BEL) for the supply of the first indigenous comprehensive Naval Anti Drone System (NADS), with both ‘hard kill’ and ‘soft kill’ capabilities.
- Indian Navy’s aviation arm to get highest military honour
: The President’s Colour is the highest honour bestowed on a military unit in recognition of its exceptional service to the nation. President Ram Nath Kovind will award the President’s Colour to Indian Naval Aviation at the ceremonial parade to be held at INS Hansa in Goa on 6th September. Indian Naval Aviation came into being with acquisition of the first Seal and aircraft on 13th January 1951.
- Popular television and film actor Sidharth Shukla, best known for his role in the long-running TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’, passed away on Thursday. He was 40.
- Rajya Sabha ex-MP and veteran journalist Chandan Mitra passes away. He was 65. He was Editor-in-Chief of the Pioneer.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India Focus is to ensure that Afghan soil is not used for terrorist activities against it. Briefing media in New Delhi, Spokesman in Ministry of External Affairs Arindam Bagchi said, India in the meeting in Doha conveyed its concerns over the possible use of the Afghan territory for anti-India activities.
- External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar on 02 Sep (Thursday) reached Ljubljana on the first leg of his three-nation visit to Solvenia, Croatia and Denmark. Dr. Jaishankar held bilateral meeting with the Foreign Minister of Slovenia Dr. Anze Logar. Both the leaders agreed to deepen the political and economic relationship.
- India is going to host a very important conference on International Climate Summit 2020-21 on September 3, 2021
- The India Pavilion in Expo-2020 Dubai starting on 1st of October is set to showcase a resurgent India’s march to becoming a five Trillion dollar economy in the post-COVID world. The Pavilion which is a technology marvel will not only capture the vibrant Indian culture and its past but also the capabilities and opportunities that it presents as a global economic hub to the domestic as well as the foreign investors. Outlining the overarching theme of India’s participation at the six-month Expo-2020 Dubai running up to March 2022.
- Minister of State for External Affairs Meenakashi Lekhi will be paying a six-day official visit to Colombia and New York from 04 Sep. This will be her first visit as the Minister of State. During her visit to Colombia from 4th to 6th September, Ms Lekhi will call on the top leadership of Colombia and also hold bilateral discussions with Vice President and Foreign Minister of Colombia Ms. Marta Lucia Ramirez.
- The 11th India-United Kingdom Economic and Financial Dialogue was held virtually on 02 Sep (Thursday). Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and the UK Treasury Chancellor Rishi Sunak co-chaired the meeting.
- Govt extends visas of all foreign nationals stuck in India due to Covid pandemic till Sep 30 : The Central Government had facilitated the stay of such foreign nationals within India by giving deemed extension of their regular visa or e-visa or stay stipulation period on gratis basis without levy of any overstay penalty.
- Indian Navy’s Offshore Patrol Vessel INS Savitri arrived Chattogram harbour, Bangladesh carrying two 960 Litres Per Minute Medical Oxygen Plants to support the ongoing efforts of the Bangladesh military and government agencies in combating the ongoing wave of the COVID pandemic in the country. The Medical Oxygen Plants have been developed and manufactured by DRDO in India.
- The Taliban has assured India that there would be no interference when it comes to Kashmir, but New Delhi would watch closely if the outfit provides a safe haven to terrorists groups which have a focus on India.
- The Taliban during its rule between 1996 and 2001 has provided a safe haven for groups such as the Jaish-e-Mohammad, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen and Harkat-ul-Jihadi-Islami. The JeM in fact ran a terror camp under the Taliban rule at Khost. If one looks at the manner in which the Taliban has sheltered these anti-India terror groups in the past, it would be hard to believe the assurances given by the outfit.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Taliban set to announce its new govt in Afghanistan; Mullah Hebatullah Akhundzada to be named Supreme Leader.
- Mullah Akhunzada is the top religious leader of the Taliban and has been serving at a mosque in Kachlaak area of Balochistan province for 15 years. The Taliban has already appointed governors, police chiefs, and police commanders for provinces and districts. The name of the new governance system, the national flag, and the national anthem are yet to be finalized.
- Taliban and Afghan rebels claim heavy casualties in fighting over Panjshir Valley.
Under the leadership of Ahmad Massoud, son of a former Mujahideen commander, local militias and the remnants of Army and special force units have been holding out in the province, a steep valley that makes attacks from outside.
Tokyo Paralympics 2021 India
There are total of 54 Indian athletes in Tokyo Paralympics 2021 who are participating nine international sports.
Stadium Name Olympic stadium Tokyo
Paralympics Schedule 24 August to 5 September 2021
Motto : United by Emotions
Nations : 163
So far India medal tally is 10 in Paralympics 2020 games
03 September- Day 9
50m Butterfly S7 – Suyash Jadhav, Niranjan Mukundan
Men’s R7 – 50 m rifle 3 positions SH1 – Deepak Saini
Women’s R8 – 50 m rifle 3 positions SH1 – Avani Lekhara
India vs England, 4th Test: India all out for 191 on day one. Virat Kohli made 50 off 96 balls while Shardul Thakur saved India the blushes with a sensational 57 off 36 balls.
ENG 53/3 (17.0)
Day 1 : England trail India by 138 runs with 7 wickets remaining – (Stumps)
Dawid Malan (26) and Craig Overton (1) are at the crease.
$USD 74.30 💷GBP 101.22
Andhra Pradesh (Amaravati)
CM : YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Gvnr : Biswabhusan Harichandan
Rates @ in Visakhapatnam
🥇Gold ₹48,765@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹68,400@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 107.01
⛽ Diesel ₹ 97.94
LPG : ₹ 893/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 57,852.54
NIFTY : 17,234.15
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Amaravati is a city and the current de facto seat of government of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The city is located on the banks of river Krishna in Guntur District. The city has been proposed to be made the legislative capital of the AP state.
Andhra Pradesh is the first state to be formed on a linguistic basis in India on 1 October 1953.
Kuchipudi, the renowned classical dance has emerged from Andhra Pradesh.
😀THOUGHT OF THE DAY
If we truly love nature, we will find beauty everywhere
JOKE OF THE DAY
What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between us, something smells.
If bats are blind, why do they have eyes? 🦇
Bats are not blind and can in fact see quite well using their eyes. While most bats do have advanced ears that give them a form of vision in the dark known as echolocation, these good ears does not require them to have bad eyes. Bats use their good hearing to find food in the dark of night, and their good eyes to find food during the light of day. The vision of bats is tuned to low-light conditions such as is present during dawn and dusk.
As expected in a nocturnal mammal, their eyes are heavily loaded with photoreceptor cells called rods, which maximise their ability to see in the dark.
At night, however, most bats use echolocation to find prey – sending out ultrasonic sound waves and listening for the echoes. So bats can ‘see’ with both their eyes and their ears
महाभारतं पठित्वा अहं अनेकाः कथाः जानामि। (Having read Mahabharata, I know many tales.)
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Why did bats evolve to hang upside down?
They hang upside down is because a bat’s talons or back claws work opposite of most muscles. In fact, their knees face backwards. When they relax, special tendons lock the toes and talons in place, so they do not exert energy while hanging. Once their toes and legs are locked in place, their body weight and gravity keep them hanging. By flexing leg muscles, the toes and talons release and flight begins.
Humans cannot hang upside down as blood rushes to the head and tends to pool or collect. But the bat’s compact, small size allows their heart to easily distribute the small volume of blood even when upside down.
Because of their unique physical abilities, bats can safely roost in places where predators cannot get them. To sleep, bats hang themselves upside down in a cave or hollow tree, with their wings draped around their bodies like cloaks. They hang upside down to hibernate and even upon death.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
India’s longest Dhola-Sadiya bridge, 9.15 KM situated in Assam
Every year World Coconut Day is celebrated on September 2.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Jaggi Vasudev (born 3 September 1957), often referred to as simply Sadhguru, is an Indian yogi, mystic, and author.
He founded the Isha Foundation, a non-profit organization which offers Yoga programs around the world and is involved in social outreach, education and environmental initiatives.
Sadhguru was conferred the Padma Vibhushan civilian award by the Government of India in 2017 in recognition of his contribution to the field of spirituality.
Skyscraper Day is observed on 3rd September. Skyscrapers are very tall buildings that define a city’s skyline. The day marks the ability of a man to construct an industrial masterpiece.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Burn the midnight oil
Work or labour late into the night
It is very very hard assignment, and I had to burn the midnight oil to get it completed on time
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Data is collected from the Internet, in case if actual facts are differentiate plz kindly inform…..🙏🏻)
Bhagiratha is a legendary king of the Ikshvaku dynasty who brings the Sacred River Ganges, personified as the Hindu River Goddess Ganga, to Earth, from the Heavens.
Survanshi king Dilipa’s son is Bhagirath
Why did Bhagirath bring Ganga?
Bhagiratha had only one purpose in his mind: to bring Ganga down on this earth and make her flow over the ashes of his forefathers who were burnt down by Kapilamaharshi’s angst; this would set his forefathers free. He did succeed in his purpose and that was the end of the story
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not 🙏🏻)
What is the reason for foul smell from mouth?
The most common cause of halitosis is bad oral hygiene. If particles of food are left in the mouth, their breakdown by bacteria produces sulfur compounds. Keeping the mouth hydrated can reduce mouth odor. The best treatment for bad breath is regular brushing, flossing, and hydration.
Bad breath can be a warning sign that other diseases or illnesses are present. Postnasal drip, respiratory and tonsil infections, sinus problems, diabetes, liver and kidney issues, as well as certain blood disorders can all cause bad breath.
Ways to stop bad breath
Brush teeth twice a day. Brush your teeth two to three minutes at least twice a day to remove plaque and food debris. …
Floss daily. …
Brush or scrape your tongue. …
Use a mouth rinse.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF ©YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼