𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
03 Oct (Sunday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
Titi: Dwadashi (up to 10:30 pm) Trayodashi
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujjain)
TODAY’s TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 90 crore mark
- PM Modi on 02 Oct launched the Jal Jeevan Mission mobile application- which aims to improve awareness among stakeholders and for greater transparency and accountability of schemes under the initiative.
- PM Modi also said, Jal Jeevan Mission empowering women by saving their time to fetch drinking water.
As of date, about 8.26 Crore (43%) rural households have a tap water supply in their homes.
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has plans to open 166 standalone Aaadhar enrolment and update centres across the country, As on date, over 130.9 crore Aadhaar numbers have been generated.
- NewSpace India Limited (NSIL), the newly created commercial arm of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), will put together its first demand-based communication satellite for the satellite-based DTH television services provider Tata Sky.
- The GSAT-24, a 4,000 kg class Ku-band satellite with all transponders dedicated for DTH services, will be launched by the Ariane-5 from Europe’s Arianespace early next year.
- Tata Sons Ltd emerge as winning bidder for Air India. The other bidder is SpiceJet Ltd. owner Ajay Singh.
- Assam Congress MLA Sherman Ali Ahmed has been arrested from his official residence in Guwahati on 02 Oct evening for making provocative statements in reference to the last week’s violent eviction drive in the state.
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel was made a senior observer for next year’s Uttar Pradesh assembly elections by the Congress on Saturday amid turmoil in the party over the top job in his state.
- Delhi : The Enforcement Directorate on Saturday said it has attached a building worth over ₹ 190 crore in Mumbai as part of a money laundering probe linked to an alleged bank fraud case against former Bhushan Power and Steel Limited chief Sanjay Singal.
- J&K : A Civilian killed, another critical as back-to-back militant attacks rock in Srinagar; a grenade hurled at CRPF camp.
- Kerala Cinema Halls To Open From October 25, Colleges From 18th Oct.
- Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee President K Sudhakaran landed in fresh trouble after the state Vigilance wing submitted its preliminary report against him on a complaint regarding a disproportionate assets case with regard to a Trust in the name of former Chief Minister K Karunakaran.
- Leh-Ladakh: Largest khadi national flag unfurled in Ladakh.
A 1,000 kg handwoven khadi tricolour, the largest in the country, was unfurled atop a high mountain overlooking the Leh valley on 02 Oct to commemorate Gandhi Jayanti and the 75th anniversary of India’s Independence..
- Maharashtra Domestic flights of GoAir, 3 other airlines to operate from Mumbai Airport Terminal 1 the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA) starting October 20.
- Punjab: Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi thanks PM Modi For Resolving Paddy Procurement Issue. The Centre allowed the procurement of paddy in Punjab and Haryana from October 3.
- Sikkim : CM PS Tamang announced that packaged mineral plastic water bottles will be banned in the state from January 1, 2022,
- Tamil Nadu Former DMK MLA Veerapandi A Raja died of a heart attack on Saturday at Salem on his 59th birthday while garlanding the portrait of his late father and former minister Veerapandi S Arumugham.
- The Madras High Court has directed the Tamil Nadu government to give effect to a 1994 GO which dealt with providing permanent recognition to private schools in the state.
- Telangana : Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao on 01 Oct announced the creation of Telangana Haritha Nidhi (Telangana Green Fund) with contributions from MPs, MLAs, MLCs, IAS, IPS, IFS officials and state government employees every month. The contributions will be deducted from their salaries. Besides, a one-time contribution will be collected from students at the time of their admission.
- Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech submitted the trial data on Covaxin for children in the 2-18 years age group to the DCGI on 02 Oct.
- West Bengal : Counting of votes in West Bengal’s Bhabanipur seat will take place on 03 Oct, the day on which the fate of WB CM Mamata Banerjee will be decided. The Bhabanipur assembly constituency registered over 57% polling during 30 Sep by-election. Counting starts @ 8.00 am.
- Army Chief General MM Naravane said that China has built substantial infrastructure along the LAC in eastern Ladakh, but assured that the Indian forces were ready for any eventuality.
- Bodies of 3 Navy Officers, Sailor Found After Uttarakhand Avalanche, 2 Missing.
“Deeply anguished by the tragic death of four Navy personnel who were part of the Indian Navy mountaineering expedition to Mt Trishul,” Defence Minister Rajnath Singh tweeted.
4 . India and Sri Lanka will carry out a 12-day mega military exercise from Monday with a focus on enhancing counter-terror cooperation.
The eighth edition of the ‘ Mitra Shakti ‘ exercise will be conducted at Combat Training School in Sri Lanka’s Ampara from October 4 to 15, the Defence Ministry said on Saturday.
- Russia waiving a royalty clause in favour of technology transfer, the green signal has been given for the deal to manufacture AK 203 assault rifles at the Amethi factory. The Rs 5,124 crore contract is likely to be inked in the coming months.
- The Defence Industrial Corridor Project in Uttar Pradesh will be comprehensively reviewed by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh in Lucknow on 08 Oct along with UP CM Yogi Adityanath.
Weekend GK :- https://youtu.be/keLwYM72Y-E
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on 02 Sep Saturday held extensive talks with his visiting Colombian counterpart Marta Lucia Ramirez with a focus on boosting bilateral ties in areas of health, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and space.
- UK updates advisory for people coming to India, mentions 10-day quarantine.
- The UK government has updated its advisory for people travelling to India a day after India made 10-day quarantine mandatory, in a reciprocal move to the UK’s stand on recognition of India’s vaccination certificate.
- Army chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane said that the next round of military talks with the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to cool tensions along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh could take place in the second week of October.
- The fourth annual 2+2 dialogue between India and the US will be held in November this year in Washington, according to Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla.
- PicsOn the occasion of the 152 birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the renovated Gandhi Museum was inaugurated at the historic Gandhi Ashram Trust at Noakhali in Bangladesh.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- German Unity Day is celebrated on 3 October every year to mark the anniversary of the nation’s unification. On 3 October, 1990, the Federal Republic of Germany and the Democratic Republic of Germany were united as one single federal Germany.
- In Abu Dhabi : An air ambulance of the Abu Dhabi Police crashed in the UAE’s capital on Saturday, killing two pilots, a doctor and a nurse.
- Taliban have created an exclusive battalion of suicide bombers that will be deployed to the borders of Afghanistan particularly in Badakhshan province, reports said.
- French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian will hold talks with United States’ Secretary of State Antony Blinken on October 5, as the two countries aim to rebuild diplomatic ties in the wake of a row over a lucrative submarine contract which France lost.
- Bangkok : Fully vaccinated travellers from any country can now book holidays to tourism haven Phuket, the Thai govt has announced.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan has revealed that his govt is in talks with banned terror group Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) for “reconciliation” with the help of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
- Legendary Pakistani comedian Umer Sharif passed away in Germany at the age of 66. He was on his way to the US to receive treatment on 02 Oct.
- China shows off a series of military equipment at Airshow China 2021
The exhibition ( from September 28 to October 3) has the presence of 700 businesses from 40 countries in both face-to-face and online form. More than 100 aircraft of all kinds are displayed at the outdoor exhibition area.
- Indian Premier League
2021 – Match 46
Mumbai Indians129/8 (20.0) vs Delhi Capitals 132/6 (19.1)
Delhi Capitals beat Mumbai Indians by 4 wickets
- IPL Match 47
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, 02 Oct, 2021
Chennai Super Kings 189/4 (20.0 ov)
Rajasthan Royals 190/3
Rajasthan Royals beat Chennai Super Kings by 7 wickets
- IPL Match 48
Sunday, 3rd October 2021
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
15:30 IST (10:00 GMT), 14:00 LOCAL
Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
- IPL Match 49
Sunday, 3rd October 2021
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
19:30 IST (14:00 GMT), 18:00 LOCAL
Dubai International Stadium, Dubai
$USD 74.15 💷GBP 100.44
IRAQ : BAGHDAD
PREZ : Barham Salih
1 Iraqi Dinar= ₹ 0.051
100 Dinar = ₹ 5.08
₹ 1 = 19.68 IQD
Major imports from Iran include crude oil, inorganic/organic chemicals, fertilizers, plastic and articles, glass and glassware, natural or cultured pearls, precious or semiprecious stones, leather, etc. Agricultural imports from Iran comprise of almonds, pistachios, dates, and saffron, etc.
Indian exports to Iraq consist of cereals, iron and steel, meat and meat products, pharmaceutical products, agro chemicals, cosmetics, rubber manufactured products, paints, gems and jewellery
BSE Sensex 58,765.58
NIFTY : 17,532.05
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Lal Bahadur Shastri (2 October 1904 – 11 January 1966) was an Indian politician who served as the second Prime Minister of India.
Shastri was born to Sharada Prasad Srivastava and Ramdulari Devi in Mughalsarai on 2 October 1904, sharing his birthday with Mahatma Gandhi. He led the country during the Indo-Pakistan War of 1965. His slogan ” Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan” became very popular during the war. The war formally ended with the Tashkent Agreement on 10 January 1966; he died the following day, still in Tashkent, with the cause of his death in dispute; it was reported to be a cardiac arrest but his family was not satisfied with the proffered reason. He was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna.
He promoted the White Revolution – a national campaign to increase the production and supply of milk – by supporting the Amul milk co-operative of Anand, Gujarat and creating the National Dairy Development Board. Underlining the need to boost India’s food production, Shastri also promoted the Green Revolution in India in 1965. This led to an increase in food grain production, especially in Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.
😀Thought of the day
Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
JOKE OF THE DAY
BOY – Tumhari Age kitni hai.
GIRL – 21 year.
BOY – 2 saal pehle bhi to tumne yahi kaha tha.
GIRL – dekha ladkiya apni zuban ki kitni pakki hoti hi.🤪🤣
Why Syntex tanks are coloured black…
The black color absorbs the maximum light and thus, a black water tank minimizes the penetration of the sunlight. Plastic is not opaque. If the tank is not black, light would pass through the translucent plastic and result in algal growth. As a black surace will absorb almost all light, this will result in minimal light reaching the water. Overall, it mitigates the growth of algae up to a large extent.
अतिरोषणश्चक्षुष्मानन्ध एव जनः।
atiroṣaṇaścakṣuṣmānandha eva janaḥ।
An exceedingly angry person is blind even when possessing eyes.
अत्यन्त क्रोधी व्यक्ति आँखें रखते हुए भी अन्धा होता है।
स्वेद : Sweat
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a radiator works in vehicles
Engines create a lot of heat in their operations – they’re powered off of miniature explosives! To prevent your engine from overheating, vehicle pumps coolant through engine – fluid that receives heat, and carries it away from the engine block. The coolant takes the heat generated by engine, and moves it to radiator, which blows air across the liquid – cooling it down and exchanging heat with the air outside the vehicle.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The Chief Election Commissioner of India: Sushil Chandra
The chief justice of India
N. V. Ramana
Attorney General for India : K. K. Venugopal
25th Governor Reserve Bank of India: Shaktikanta Das
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Justice Dipak Misra (born 3 October 1953) is an Indian jurist who served as the 45th Chief Justice of India from 28 August 2017 till 2 October 2018. He is also a former Chief Justice of the Patna and Delhi High Courts.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
To feel under the weather ’ – to not feel well.
“I’m really feeling under the weather today; I have a terrible cold.”
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
18 Maha Puranas : Vishnu, Naradiya, Padma, Garuda, Varaha, Bhagavata, Matsya, Kurma, Linga, Shiva, Skanda, Agni, Brahmanda, Brahmavaivarta, Markandeya, Bhavishya, Vamana, Brahma
Shri Vyasa Maharishi, the narrator of the Mahabharata, is credited as the compiler of the Puranas.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Radish is chock full of dietary fibre, which helps with digestion issues. If you have enough mooli salad every day, your bowel movement will be smooth.
- Fights cough and cold
- Boosts immunity
Chock full of vitamin A, C, E, B6, potassium, and other minerals, radishes can give your whole body an immunity boost. Mooli is also high on antioxidants and anthocyanins, which means that it’s quite good for your heart as well.
- Regulates blood pressure
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼