03 Jul (Sunday)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month: Ashadha 19, (Purnimata)/ Ashadha 04 (Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Ashlesha (up to 6:30 am) Magha
Titi: Chaturthi (up to 5:07 pm) Panchami
RahuKaal: 05:32 PM – 07:12 PM
WEEKEND NEWS REVIEW: https://youtu.be/tKLuqgd1s_8
TODAY’S TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 197 crore 94 lakh mark.
- Two-day National Executive meeting of BJP commences in Hyderabad; PM Modi, several Union Ministers and CMs of BJP-ruled states attending the meet.
- NDA’s presidential candidate Droupadi Murmu visited Puducherry yesterday to seek electoral support from legislative members of the Union Territory.
- ASSAM : Seven persons from Assam, including two security personnel, were killed in a landslide at Tupul yard railway construction camp in Manipur’s Noney.
- DELHI : National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has created Namami Gange Amrit Vatika at Kalindi Kunj Ghat on River Yamuna in New Delhi with planting of 75 saplings under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- GUJARAT : Union Minister for Home and Cooperation Amit Shah inaugurates, lays foundation stone of various development projects worth over Rs 33 crore in Ahmedabad.
- J&K , a fresh batch of 6,400 pilgrims left from the Bhagwati Nagar Base Camp in Jammu in a cavalcade of 265 vehicles amid tight security.
- KARNATAKA CM Basavaraj Bommai on Saturday said the state government will regularise services of pourakarmikas who work on direct payment. This comes after over 15,000 pourakarmikas went on an indefinite strike from Friday in Bengaluru seeking permanent jobs and better pay
- KERALA : The month-long rejuvenation therapy for elephants belonging to the Guruvayoor Devaswom has begun at the Punnathurkotta near Guruvayoor in Thrissur district.
- MAHARAHTRA : Union Home Ministry has handed over the investigation of the case relating to the barbaric killing of a veterinary medical professional, Umesh Kolhe at Amravati in Maharashtra on the 21st of June to the National Investigation Agency (NIA). The accused, identified as Shaikh Irfan Shaikh Rahim, was the mastermind of the killing.
- Amravati police chief tried to hide chemist’s killing by calling it robbery: MP Navneet
- A two-day special session of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly will begin in Mumbai today. To be held on 3rd and 4th of July.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde, along with his faction of MLAs, on Saturday evening reached Mumbai from Goa.
- MANIPUR , the death toll in the landslide incident in Noney district has increased to 34.
- ODISHA: The monsoon session of Odisha Legislative Assembly begun.
- TAMIL NADU : Enforcement Directorate has attached immovable properties of Sarvana Stores (Gold Palace) Chennai amounting to over 234 crore rupees in a money laundering cases for defrauding Indian Bank.
- The prominent global player in semiconductor industry, IGSS Ventures, has signed an agreement with the Tamil Nadu Government for establishing a semiconductor park.
- TELANGANA : Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur interacted with Owners and Chief Editors of media organisations in Hyderabad. During the interaction, the Minister informed them about the achievements of the NDA Government in various sectors.
- Telangana CM KCR receives presidential candidate Yashwant Sinha at Airport in Hyderabad.
- Union Minister and BJP leader Smriti Irani on Saturday said that Telangana CM K Chandrashekar Rao “jeopardised the integrity of the Constitution” by not attending PM Narendra Modi’s welcome ceremony at the Hyderabad airport.
- WEST BENGAL : 30 students injured as school bus falls into ditch in Bengal’s Malda.
💷 GBP ₹95.57
BSE Sensex 52,907.93
NIFTY : 15,752.05
- A case has been filed against comedian Kapil Sharma for breaching his contract for the tour of North America in 2015. As per a new report, Sai USA Inc filed the lawsuit as Kapil was paid for six shows but he performed only five of them.
- Actress Anushka Sharma took to social media to share a picture of a cricket ball to announce the wrap-up of the first schedule of ‘Chakda ‘Xpress’. The movie is a biopic on Jhulan Goswami and will feature Anushka playing the role of the cricketer.
- Actor Joe Turkel, known for ‘The Shining’ and ‘Blade Runner’, passed away aged 94 in a hospital in California.
- Defence Ministry has announced that Indian Army and Navy have started registration for recruitment of Agniveers under the Agnipath scheme.
- The successful test of DSOD-1U has cleared the way for launch of Dhruva Space’s satellite missions Thybolt-1 and Thybolt-2 onboard PSLV’s C54 mission. Dhruva Space is working closely with entities in the defence sector.
- Indigenous aircraft carrier (IAC) Vikrant, the largest warship ever built in the country, is set to be commissioned into the Indian Navy next month.
Designed by the navy’s directorate of naval design (DND), IAC Vikrant has been built at the state-owned Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL). The construction started in 2009 and over 75% of the ship’s components were made indigenously.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India and the European Union concluded the first round of negotiations for India-EU Trade and Investment Agreements in New Delhi. The week-long negotiations were held in a hybrid fashion.
- India’s bilateral trade with European Union amounted to over 116 billion dollars in 2021-22.
52 technical sessions covering 18 policy areas of the free trade agreement and seven sessions on Investment Protection and Geographical Indicators were held. The second round of negotiations is scheduled to take place in September next year in Brussels.
- The fuel crisis in Sri Lanka has had a spillover effect on the revenue potential of the Cochin International Airport, with the airport beginning a technical landing facility for refueling flights operating on the nearby international air route.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Ukraine’s nuclear power operator Energoatom on Friday informed that it had restored connection to the surveillance systems in the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant which is occupied by Russian forces. The agency added that all the mandatory monitoring data has been shared with UN’s atomic watchdog, IAEA.
- Philippines’ President, Ferdinand Marcos Jr, has vetoed a bill sponsored by his lawmaker sister that proposed the creation of a new special economic zone.
- Germany and Nigeria have agreed for the return of artefacts, called Benin Bronzes, which were looted from Africa in the 19th Century.
- Typhoon destroys ship off Hong Kong coast; over 2 dozen missing.
- The United Nations and European Union on Saturday condemned Libyan protesters who vandalised the Parliament Building in Tobruk on Friday,
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake hits southern Iran; 5 killed, 44 injured
Five on Saturday.
- The Indian Women’s Hockey Team will face England in their opening match of the 15th edition of the FIH Women’s Hockey World Cup at 8 pm today. The tournament is being co-hosted by Spain and The Netherlands.
- Cricket🏏 : IND vs ENG
Day 2: Stand In India captain Jasprit Bumrah smashed Stuart Broad for 29 runs to create a world record for maximum runs in a single over in Test cricket. The Indian skipper was not out on 31 off 16 balls with four boundaries and two sixes
In the first innings, India were dismissed on 416 runs.
For India Rishabh Pant and Ravindra Jadeja scored centuries.
At stumps on Day 2, England were left struggling at 84/5.
- World number one Iga Swiatek was knocked out of Wimbledon in third round by French tennis player Alizé Cornet. With the defeat, Swiatek’s 37-match winning streak came to an end. Swiatek lost the match with a scoreline of 4-6, 2-6.
UTTAR PRADESH : LUCKNOW
Gvnr : Anandiben Patel
CM : Yogi Adityanath
Formed : 26 Jan 1950
Dist : 75
🥇Gold ₹53,520 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹65,000@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹96.44/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹89.64/Ltr
⛽ CNG ₹75.61/Kg
LPG : ₹ 1,041/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Sri Krishna Devaraya was an emperor of the Vijayanagara Empire who reigned from 1509–1529. He was the third ruler of the Tuluva Dynasty and is considered to be its greatest ruler. He possessed the largest empire in India after the decline of the Delhi Sultanate. Tenali Ramakrishna was an Indian poet, scholar, thinker and a special advisor in the court of Sri Krishna Devaraya
😀Thought of the day
All the problems are stuck between Mind h Matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
JOKE OF THE DAY
पप्पू ने अपने दोस्त गप्पू से कहा –
इतना मीठा-मीठा बोलती है पड़ोसन,
कसम से शूगर हो गई है…!
गप्पू ने पूछा – फिर कंट्रोल कैसे करते हो?
पप्पू – वो तो शुक्र है बीवी का,
कड़वा-कड़वा बोल के बैलेंस करती है..
Why Do We Get Chills With a Fever? 🤒😰🥵
When the brain increases the body’s temperature set point, the body strives to meet that higher temperature. You feel cold because technically you are colder than your body’s new set point. In turn, the body works to generate heat to warm itself by contracting and relaxing muscles — hence the shivering, or chills.
A fever is when your body increases its internal thermostat, found in the hypothalamus. If you exercise hard or it’s a hot day, your body temperature might increase, but the thermostat remains at around 36.8°C. When you feel hot the hypothalamus tries to correct this with sweating and increased blood flow to the skin.
दिव्य : Heavenly, Brilliant
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW AN THERMOMETER WORKS ?🤒🌡️🩺
A thermometer has a glass tube sealed at both ends and is partly filled with a liquid like mercury or alcohol. As the temperature around the thermometer’s bulb heats up, the liquid rises in the glass tube. … When it is hot, the liquid inside the thermometer will expand and rise in the tube.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
C. RAJAGOPALACHARI (First recipient of Bharat Ratna Award). Chakravarti Rajagopalachari, informally called Rajaji or C.R., was an Indian politician, independence activist, lawyer, writer, historian and statesman. Rajagopalachari was the last Governor-General of India, as India soon became a Republic in 1950.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Sir Ludwig “Poppa” Guttmann CBE FRS
(3 July 1899 – 18 March 1980) was a German-British neurologist who established the Paralympic Games in England. A Jewish doctor, who had fled Nazi Germany just before the start of the Second World War, he is considered to be one of the founding fathers of organised physical activities for people with a disability.
In 1952, Dutch ex-servicemen joined the Movement and the International Stoke Mandeville Games were founded. The Stoke Mandeville Games later became the Paralympic Games which first took place in Rome, Italy, in 1960 featuring 400 athletes from 23 countries. The Paralympic motto is “Spirit in Motion”. The motto was introduced in 2004 at the Paralympic Games in Athens. The previous motto was “Mind, Body, Spirit”, introduced in 1994.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
In hot water
Timid x Bold, intrepid
Timid= Diffident, coward
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Shri Krishna did not marry Radha . Instead, he married Rukmini and Satyabhama. Therefore, devotees wonder why Krishna never married Radha, whom he loved so much.
(a) Radha and Krishna were never two entities. In fact, they were one. Therefore, when Krishna & Radha were one, how could they marry?
(b) Another theory suggests that Krishna is associated with Radha to narrate the importance and power of love. The world would not exist if there is no love, and hence, Radha and Krishna’s bond showcases the strength of this emotion.
(c) Krishna didn’t married Radha because Lord Vishnu curse of separation from his love every time which he got from Sage Bhrigu for killing his wife. His wife was hiding Asurs but sage was unaware of it. So Sage Bhrigu cursed Lord Vishnu to be separated from his love in every birth and have to feel the pain of separation.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
A viral fever is any fever that happens as a result of a viral infection. Viruses are tiny germs that spread easily from person to person.
Most people’s usual body temperature is around 98.6°F (37°C). Anything 1 degree or more above this is considered a fever.
- Drink more fluids. This causes your body to sweat in an effort to cool down
- You can help cool down your body by surrounding it with cooler temperatures, sponge bath.
- Try to avoid using too many extra blankets when you have chills.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼