𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
03 Dec (Friday)
Sharad Ritu Krishna पक्ष::
Month: Agrahayana 14, (Purnimata)
Kartika 29 (Amanta)
Titi: Chaturdashi (up to 4:56 pm) Amavasya
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 10:56 AM – 12:16 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- National COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 125 crore doses mark; Recovery rate stands at 98.35%
- President Ram Nath Kovind will visit Maharashtra on December 8. He will travel to the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai and award the President’s Standard to the 22nd Missile Vessel Squadron (MVS), also known as the Killer Squadron, at a ceremonial parade. Later in the day, Kovind will visit Raigad Fort to pay his respects to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
3.b CYCLONE JAWAD : Andhra, Odisha govts review preparedness, PM Modi chairs meeting on cyclone situation. is likely to hit the Andhra Pradesh-Odisha coast on December 4, the two state governments have ramped up preparation to deal with the calamity.
- PM Modi will inaugurate InFinity Forum, a thought leadership Forum on FinTech, today through video conferencing. The event is being hosted by International Financial Services Centres Authority under the aegis of the Government of India in collaboration with GIFT City and Bloomberg.
- Parliament has passed the Dam Safety Bill, 2019 with the Rajya Sabha approving it on 02 Dec. The House also approved the amendments moved by the government to the bill. The Lok Sabha had given its nod to the Bill in 2019. The bill provides for surveillance, inspection, operation and maintenance of the specified dam for prevention of dam failure related disasters and for institutional mechanism to ensure their safe functioning.
- IMPORTANT APPOINTMENTS IN NOV 2021: Link https://youtu.be/hHd6aYkfTw0
- J& K : Terrorist commander of Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) Yasir Parray and a foreign ultra were killed in an encounter with security forces in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday, police said. The encounter took place at Qasbayar area of the south Kashmir district.
- MAHARASHTRA : Aryan Khan drug case: Witness Kiran Gosavi arrested in Pune. Gosavi, allegedly on the run, was arrested on October 28 in a cheating case from 2018 when he had allegedly duped one Chinmay Deshmukh of ₹18 lakh under the pretext of giving him a job in Malaysia.
- The Maharashtra govt has suspended DG, Home Guard, Param Bir Singh. The government has initiated disciplinary proceedings in respect of certain irregularities and lapses committed by him, including unauthorised absence from duty.
- KARNATAKA : Two Omicron cases in Karnataka: One is local doctor with no travel history, another came from S Africa. A 66-YEAR-OLD South African national, who arrived in Bengaluru via Dubai last month, and a 46-year-old doctor at a private hospital in the city, with no travel history, are the first two cases of Omicron to be detected in India.
- KERALA : P Vijayan-led Kerala government on Thursday signed an MoU with German Federal Employment Agency for the recruitment of nurses from the state. The Chief Minister said in a Facebook post that the German scheme ‘Triple Win’ can provide over 10,000 employment opportunities for nurses
- WEST BENGAL : Three persons were killed and as many injured in an explosion at an illegal firecracker manufacturing unit in Bengal’s South 24 Parganas district on Wednesday
- The Economic Intelligence Unit recently released Cost of Living Index 2021. According to the report, Tel Aviv of Israel is the most expensive city in the world. It was followed by Paris in 2nd place and Singapore in 3rd place.
- The GST revenue for the month of November 2021 was Rs 1,31,526 crores. This is the second highest collection since the introduction of GST in the country. The first highest collection was in April 2021.
Katrina and Vicky will reportedly get married on December 9. The guest list at Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal’s wedding is very select and has reportedly been edited even further because of the Omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus.
Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal will reportedly have a court wedding in Mumbai this week. The reported wedding dates in Rajasthan are December 7 to December 9.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation’s(DRDO) Director-General Missiles and Strategic Systems (DGMSS) BHVS Narayan Murthy has been given the additional charge of the BrahMos Aerospace corporation.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh felicitated the prominent contributors to the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF) for Financial Year 2020-21 during the third edition of Armed Forces Flag Day in New Delhi.
The Armed Forces Flag Day or the Flag Day of India is a day dedicated to India towards collection of funds from people of India for the welfare of the Indian Armed Forces personnel. It has been observed annually in India on December 7 since 1949.
- French frigate leaves India after 12-day engagement with Indian Navy
:. Horizon-class French frigate FS Chevalier Paul has departed India after concluding a 12-day-long extensive engagement with the Indian Navy, The warship was part of a maritime partnership exercise with the Indian Naval Ship Kolkata in the Arabian Sea besides undertaking port calls at Mumbai and Kochi.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Russian Prez Vladimir Putin to visit Delhi on Dec 6; to attend 21st India-Russia Annual Summit.
- EU special envoy for Afghanistan to visit India
:: India and the European Union (EU) will have an opportunity to exchange notes and discuss the way forward in Afghanistan when EU special envoy Tomas Niklasson visits New Delhi this week.
- Omicron Curbs: India delays resumption of international flights from December 15
: The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) India via Twitter confirmed that the Indian government has put its plans to resume international flights from December 15, on hold for now.
- Every year, International Day of Persons with Disabilities is celebrated on December 3 by the United Nations and several other organisations spread all over the world. This year the day is celebrated with the following theme Theme: “Leadership and participation of persons with disabilities toward an inclusive, accessible and sustainable post-COVID-19 world”.
- India recently joined the G20 Troika. The G20 Troika is made of Indonesia, India and Italy. That is Troika is made of the current presidency, Indonesia; the previous presidency Italy and the incoming presidency which is India. Troika means a group of three people working together.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Israel To Acquire American CH-53 Helicopters For $2.4 Billion:
Israel’s ministerial committee on defence procurement has approved a $2.4 billion agreement to acquire CH-53k heavy-lift helicopters from American aerospace firm Lockheed Martin.
- The world is going to witness the last total solar eclipse of the year on December 4. The eclipse will be visible prominently in South America, Australia, South Africa and in countries in the Southern Atlantic. According to experts, the solar eclipse will last four hours and eight minutes.
- NASA astronauts conduct spacewalk for repair works at ISS
Thomas Marshburn and Kayla Barron, two astronauts from NASA conducted a spacewalk to undertake repairs at the International Space Station. The two astronauts moved around the space station to replace a failed antenna system. The spacewalk took place after a 48-hour delay due to an orbital debris alert generated by an anti-satellite missile test by Russia.
- Pope Francis will visit Greece from December 4 to 6, to boost ties between Greece’s majority Orthodox Christian population and its minority of Roman Catholics.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has appointed Nureddin Nebati as the new Finance Minister amid looming economic crisis. This comes as the Turkish currency, Lira fell by 27% last month making it one of the worst-performing currencies in the world.
- NEW ZEALAND TOUR OF INDIA, 2021
Dec 03, Fri
India vs New Zealand
2nd Test at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
09:30 IST / 04:00 GMT
- The Indian Athlete Anju Bobby George has won the Woman of the Year Award from World Athletics. She has won the award for grooming young girls to take up sports.
- Mithali Dorai Raj (born 3 December 1982) is an Indian cricketer and the former captain of the Indian women’s national cricket team in Tests and ODIs. She is the first player to score seven consecutive 50s in ODIs.
In June 2018 during the 2018 Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup, she became the first player from India (either male or female) to score 2000 runs in T20Is, and also became the first woman cricketer to reach 2002 WT20I runs.Raj is the only player (male or female) to have captained India in more than one ICC ODI World Cup final, doing so twice in 2005 and 2017.
The former captain Mithali Raj became the first woman to complete 20 years in international cricket.
$USD 74.98💷GBP 99.70
UTTAR PRADESH : LUCKNOW
CM : Yogi Adityanath
Gvnr : Anandiben Patel
🥇Gold ₹50,820@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹63,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 95.33
⛽ Diesel ₹ 86.85
⛽ CNG ₹ 49.40
LPG : ₹938/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 58,461.29
NIFTY : 17,401.65
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
On 3 Dec 1971 Indo-Pakistan war begins. On the same day National Emergency was declared by the President of India due to war between both the countries.
😀Thought of the day
and stay happy, bcoz
Yesterday was gone
Tomorrow may never come
JOKE OF THE DAY
जो लड़की कभी नही हँसती उसे
Why do we start coughing after eating lot of sweets?
Sweets or sugars by itself are not causative factors for cough. But they will worsen the cough. Many a times you might have experienced cough after eating sweets. The reason is the sugars in the food will absorb moisture from the tissue. This irritates the throat and we tend to clear it with a short cough and it subsides. Drinking water helps to rehydrate the tissue. Some foods have allergens. These are the main reason for cough and irritation. It’s not the sugar as such. The quality of various ingredients of the sweet are another important factors. A good quality sweet with good shellife will not produce ill effects on ur body. The last but most important is the bacteria. Our throat itself has thousands of bacteria which are not harmful to our body. They live as communsals. There are some harmful bacteria but are dormant. With the sugars these harmful bacteria become active but they themselves will not cause cough. If the food is containing bacteria they get coupled and initiate pharyngitis. This will manifest as a throat pain, fever and cough.
युक्ताहारविहारस्य युक्तचेष्टस्य कर्मसु।
युक्तस्वप्नावबोधस्य योगो भवति दु:खहा॥
yuktāhāravihārasya yuktaceṣṭasya karmasu।
yuktasvapnāvabodhasya yogo bhavati du:khahā॥
जो खाने, सोने, आमोद-प्रमोद तथा काम करने की आदतों में नियमित रहता है,
वह योगाभ्यास द्वारा समस्त भौतिक क्लेशों को नष्ट कर सकता है।
Those who are disciplined in eating and recreation, balanced in work, and regulated in sleep, can mitigate all sorrows by practicing Yoga.
Avidya . (ignorance)
अविद्या। (अज्ञान) .
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW DOES COUGH SYRUP STOP COUGHING?
Antitussives are cough suppressants. They relieve your cough by blocking the cough reflex. Expectorants thin mucus. This may help your cough clear the mucus from your airway.
They reduce the activity of the cough reflex and suppresses the urge to cough. They work by suppressing dry, hacking cough that keeps you awake all night. Cough suppressants are also known as ‘Antitussives’. A commonly available antitussive in the market is Dextromethorphan.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Highest award (civilian) . Bharat Ratna
Highest Gallantry award….Param vir chakra
3 December – World Day of the Handicapped or International Day of Persons with Disabilities
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Rajendra Prasad (3 December 1884 – 28 February 1963) was the first President of India, in office from 1950 to 1962.
After the 1946 elections, Prasad served as Minister of Food and Agriculture in the central government. Upon independence in 1947, Prasad was elected as President of the Constituent Assembly of India, which prepared the Constitution of India and served as its provisional parliament. When India became a republic in 1950, Prasad was elected its first president by the Constituent Assembly.
In 1957, Prasad was re-elected to the presidency, becoming the only president to serve two full terms.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
The early bird gets the worm The first people who arrive will get the best stuff
Expand – Contract
Evaluate – Assess
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
KRISHNA IS OMNISCIENT
THAT IS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING
BUT STILL, TO SHOW THE WORLD A TEACHER IS REQUIRED
KRISHNA AND BALARAM STUDIED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF SANDEEPINI ACHARYA ONLY FOR 64 DAYS
BECAUSE THERE ARE TOTAL VIDYAS ARE 64 ONLY
AND FLUTE VEENA VIOLIN AND OTHER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND SONGS OF DIFFERENT MELODIES ARE CLASSIFIED UNDER MUSIC AND FINE ARTS
THIS IS ONE OF THE 64 VIDYAS THERE IS A BIG LIST OF 64 VIDYAS AND KRISHNA KNEW ALL THESE VIDYAS
POLITICS ALSO UNDER COMES UNDER RAJA VIDYA
HENCE KRISHNA WAS MASTER OF ALL VIDYAS
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Both garlic and honey are high in antioxidant compounds. These healthy chemicals help to balance your immune system and prevent illness. They may also protect your brain from common diseases like dementia and Alzheimer’s
EATING CURD AT NIGHT
Curds (yoghurt, cheese, cottage cheese) are ideal to eat in winter, but should not be consumed at night. According to Ayurvedic text Caraka-Samhita (sutra 225-227), “curd is generally discarded in autumn, summer, and spring.”
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼