Vedic Ritu: Varsha
Drik Ritu: Sharad (Autumn)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month: Ashvina 20, (Purnimanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Anuradha/ Jyeshta
Tithi: Panchami (up to 10:35 pm) Shashthi
RahuKaal: 10:48 AM – 12:16 PM
NEW CDS : https://youtu.be/O3Hmjdz-5ro
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- PM Modi will inaugurate the upgraded Vande Bharat trains between Gandhinagar Capital and Mumbai Central today.
- Fast track courts were set up by the government of India to expedite the justice delivery and a reduced pendency of cases.
- All women, married or unmarried, entitled to safe and legal abortion till 24 weeks of pregnancy, rules Supreme Court.
- Coal India Limited to introduce conveyor belts in its open cast coal projects in order to reduce carbon emission and to ensure safe transportation of coal.
- Govt on Thursday deferred a proposal to make six airbags mandatory in cars by one year to 1st of October 2023.
- ASSAM : At least 10 missing after boat capsizes in Assam’s Dhubri. Rescue operation is being carried out to trace the missing people following the boat capsize in the Brahmaputra. Around 30 people were on the boat when the incident occurred.
- ANDHRA PRADESH CM YS. Jagan Mohan Reddy announced sanctioning of houses to new beneficiaries under the phase-3 of the state government scheme in December and said officials must ensure the completion of construction of five lakh houses by December 21.
- J&K : Former President of Jammu Kashmir National Panthers Party and senior leader of Aam Aadmi Party in the Union Territory Balwant Singh Mankotia joined BJP in the presence of Union Ministers Dr. Jitendra Singh .
- Ex-Udhampur MLA Balwant Mankotia joins BJP in Delhi on Thursday after being expelled by AAP.
- ODISHA : Jayanti Pattnaik- the first chairperson of the National Women Commission, former MP and wife of late Odisha Chief Minister Janaki Ballav Pattnaik passed away in Odisha capital Bhubaneswar.
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday met former PM HD Devegowda at his residence in Bengaluru and enquired about his health.
- RAJASTHAN : State Congress rebellion has hit the state CM Ashok Gehlot hard. After meeting party chief Sonia Gandhi and apologising for the Sunday rebellion, Gehlot ruled himself out of the Congress presidential race.
- Hitachi Astemo installed its India’s first ground-mounted solar power plant of 3 megawatts (MW) at its Jalgaon manufacturing plant. The 3 megawatts (MW) solar power plant will be built in an area of 43301 sqm.
- UTTAR PRADESH cabinet has gave a green signal for the development of the first tiger reserve in the Bundelkhand region. The tiger reserve will span across 52,989.863 hectares.
- Akhilesh Yadav unanimously elected Samajwadi Party president for 3rd consecutive time
- Ayushmann Utkrishta Award 2022 has been given to Uttar Pradesh for adding several healthcare facilities to the health facility register. With 28728 new healthcare facilities added.
- TELANGANA : The TRS is all set to acquire a six-seater jet plane for use by party president and Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao who is expected to criss-cross the country in the coming months after the launching Bharatiya Rashtra Samiti (BRS) and entering national politics.
- NEW APPOINTMENT : Senior advocate R Venkataramani has been appointed as the new Attorney General of India.
- MAHARASHTRA : A video of a man shooting his 21-year-old girlfriend dead in broad daylight in Maharashtra’s Boisar surfaced online. The man used a country-made pistol and shot his girlfriend from a point-blank range. The duo were in a relationship for a year but the woman’s family was against the relationship as the man refused to marry her, the woman’s mother stated.
- ASSAM : Guwahati-based Central GST and Customs and Excise commissioner (appeals) was arrested by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in a bribery case of ₹3.83 lakh, according to officials. The accused, S Raju, had allegedly demanded bribe to rule in a favour of a contractor working on Northeast Frontier Railway construction project.
💷 GBP ₹88.53
BSE Sensex : 56,598.28 −509.24 (0.89%) 🔻
NIFTY : 16,858.60 −148.80 (0.87%) 🔻
- Union Education and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated and addressed the 13th FICCI Global Skills Summit 2022 on the theme of “Education to Employability – Making It Happen.”
- UCO & Yes Bank tie up with Russian banks for payments. UCO Bank has partnered with Gazprom Bank, while Yes Bank has also formed an arrangement with Russia’s Petersburg Social Commercial Bank (PSCB).
- Stock exchange BSE has received final approval from the capital markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) for introducing the Electronic Gold Receipt (EGR) segment.
- The Union Bank of India inaugurated the Ethical Hacking Lab at the Cyber Security Centre of Excellence (CCoE) in Hyderabad. The lab with a cyber defence mechanism will protect the bank’s information system, digital assets, and channels, against potential cyber threats.
- A $1 billion fund may soon be launched by the government in collaboration with the World Bank, and the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). The fund will be used to provide guarantees against defaults on loans taken to buy electric two or three-wheelers. The NITI Aayog will be the facilitating agency of the project.
- A 31-year-old software engineer from Tamil Nadu was arrested for allegedly creating a fake Instagram profile of National Award-winning director Sriram Raghavan to cheat aspiring actresses. The accused would ask the actresses to take part in photo shoots for auditions for an upcoming web show with nude scenes. Raghavan is known for directing movies like ‘Andhadhun’ and ‘Agent Vinod’.
- Google on Thursday announced it is shutting down its cloud gaming service Stadia, less than three years after its launch.
- Ex-Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria joins Uttar Pradesh Defence Industrial Corridor (UPDIC) as chief nodal officer. It is a project under the Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority (UPEIDA). The project is expected to reduce foreign dependency of the Indian aerospace and defence sector.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday visited the forward areas at Anini in Dibang Valley district of Arunachal Pradesh and interacted with the troops deployed along the Line of Actual Control.
- Lt Gen Anil Chauhan (retired) will assume charge as India’s new Chief of Defence Staff on Friday.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) announced that IFS officer Bandaru Wilsonbabu has a new Indian Ambassador to Madagascar.
- India has climbed to the 40th rank in the Global Innovation Index of World Intellectual Property Organization. This is a huge leap of 41 places in 7 years.
- Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader Dr Subramanian Swamy on Thursday met Gotabaya Rajapaksa in Colombo, becoming the first foreign visitor to call on the ousted Sri Lankan president, following his return to Colombo after fleeing the country amidst unprecedented protests against his government’s mishandling of the island nation’s economy.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman appointed as prime minister by a royal decree.
- President Vladimir Putin has granted Russian citizenship to former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden, nine years after he exposed the scale of secret surveillance operations by the National.
- In Iraq, at least thirteen people have been killed and 58 wounded in Kurdistan Region in a missile and armed drones attacks by Iran.
- The 2022 National Games of India, also known as Gujarat 2022, will be the 36th edition of the National Games of India and will be held in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot and Bhavnagar in the state of Gujarat between 29 September and 12 October 2022.
Frmn : 01 Nov 1966
Govrnr: Bandaru Dattatreya
CM: Manohar Lal Khattar (BJP)
Districts : 22
🥇Gold ₹ 49,970.00 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 61,500 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹97.28/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 90.14/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,061.00 /14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Hampi , a temple town in northern Karnataka, was once the capital of the historical Vijayanagara Dynasty. . The magnificence of the ruins of temples and other structures of Vijayanagar, dating back to 1500 AD, is the main attraction of this place. According to some accounts, Hampi used to be the second largest city of the world. Located on the bank of the Tungabhadra River, Hampi has quite a number of tourist attractions like Virupaksha Temple, Vithala Temple and Nandi Statue. It is best to visit Hampi during the three day long Hampi festival held around October-November every year.
😀Thought of the day
Happiness is not ready-made. It comes from your own character.
JOKE OF THE DAY
डॉक्टर* :- मैं तुम्हे कुछ दवाइयाँ दुँगा, इन्हे खाकर तुम बहुत जल्दी ठीक हो जाओगे!
लेकिन ये दवाईया बहुत महगी हैं!
मरीज :- सर मैं गरीब आदमी हूँ, मेरे पास इतने पैसे तो नहीं हैं!
डॉक्टर :- पैसो के अलावा फिर क्या दे सकते हो मुझे ?
मरीज :- सर मैं कब्र खोदने का काम करता हूँ, आपकी कब्र फ्री में खोद दुँगा! 🙂
Why a Tortoise cannot move faster 🐢*
The tortoise is classified as a vertebrate, meaning it’s among the animals that have backbones. However, unlike most other vertebrates, tortoises have completely rigid spines inside their shells. … This capability compensates for the tortoise’s inability to move muscles on its back and lower body.
न कालमतिवर्तन्ते महान्तः स्वेषु कर्मसु ।
na kālamativartante mahāntaḥ sveṣu karmasu ।
Meaning : Great people never delay their duties.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How does a geyser work?
A magma chamber provides the heat, which radiates into surrounding rock. Water from rain and snow works its way underground through fractures in the rock. … As superheated water nears the surface, its pressure drops, and the water flashes into steam as a geyser. Hot springs have unconstricted plumbing.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
30 September – International Translation Day
International Translation Day is observed on 30 September every year. This day provides an opportunity to pay tribute to the work of language professionals. It also plays an important role in making nations together and strengthens world peace and security.
Burj Khalifa. Peaking at the height of 2717 feet, Burj Khalifa stands as the tallest building in the world.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Deepa Malik (born 30 September 1970) is an Indian athlete.
She is the first Indian woman to win a medal in Paralympic Games and won a Silver medal at the 2016 Summer Paralympics in the shot put.
She has also won gold in F-53/54 Javelin event at the para athletic grand Prix held in Dubai in 2018. She is currently the world number one in the F-53 category. She has won accolades for her participation in various adventure sports.
She is also the ‘Clean India’ brand ambassador for NMDC and expert consultant for Disability Inclusive Accessible Infrastructure for Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs ‘Smart Cities’ project.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
A piece of cake ’– something is very easy.
“The English test was a piece of cake.”
Fallacy × Veracity
Fallacy : delusion
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Chandra (Sanskrit: चन्द्र, “shining” or “moon”) is a lunar deity and is also one of the nine planets (Navagraha) in Hinduism. His chief consort is Rohini. Chandra is synonymous to Soma. Other names include Indu (“bright drop”), Atrisuta (“son of Atri”), Sachihna (“marked by hare”), Tārādhipa (“lord of stars”) and Nishakara (“the night maker”).
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Running nose 😯😪😪
Drinking fluids and staying hydrated when dealing with a runny nose can be helpful if you also have symptoms of nasal congestion.
Hot beverages like tea may sometimes be more helpful than cold ones. This is because of their heat and steam, which help open and decongest airways.
Inhaling hot steam has been shown to help treat a runny nose.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼