𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
30 Oct (Saturday)
Month: Kartika 10 (Purnimata)
Month: Ashvina 24 (Amanta)
Titi: Navami (up to 2:43 pm) Dashami
Vikram Samvat – 2078
TODAY’s TOP NEWS
- All preparations are in place for voting for by-polls in 3 Lok Sabha seats and 30 assembly seats in 14 states. Lok Sabha by-polls will be held for Khandwa parliamentary constituency in Madhya Pradesh, Mandi in Himachal Pradesh and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The by-elections for assembly seats will be held in 14 states including Assam, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Karnataka, Haryana and Maharashtra.In Assam, Bye-Election is being held for five Assembly seats.
- Union Public Service Commission, UPSC on Friday declared the result of Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2021. The exam was held on 10th of October. Those who appeared in the exam can check their results from the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Andhra Pradesh is all set to have digital libraries across the state from Ugadi. Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy said digital libraries, including computer equipment, of phase-I, would be made available by Ugadi 2022 and directed the officials to prepare an action plan to complete phase-II works by December 2022 and phase-III works by June 2023.
- Delhi University clears proposal to name new colleges after Savarkar, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley: Delhi University vice-chancellor has decided to name upcoming colleges and centres.
- TELANGANA: Bye-election to Huzurabad assembly constituency in Telangana on Saturday, with the ruling TRS.
- Uttar Pradesh : Delhi Police on Friday started removing the barricades and concertina wires it had put in place at the anti-farm laws protest site at Ghazipur on the Delhi-Uttar Pradesh border.
- WEST BENGAL : Veteran tennis star Leander Paes joined the Trinamool Congress, becoming the third celebrity – after actress Nafisa Ali and activist Mrinalini Deshprabhu.
- Kannada Matinee idol popularly known as power star Puneeth Rajkumar passed away in Bengaluru on 30 Oct due to fatal cardiac arrest. The 46 year old superstar was brought to a private hospital when he reported fatigue and chest pain in the morning. The mortal remains of the actor will be kept in Kanteerava stadium in Bengaluru for the people to pay their respects. Puneeth Rajkumar started his acting career beside his father Dr. Rajkumar, the iconic figure in the Kannada film industry.
Actors recently Who Left Us Too Soon…
Puneeth Rajkumar(46) -29 Oct 2021
Siddharth Shukla (40) September 2, 2021
Sushant Singh Rajput(34)
June 14, 2020
Chiranjeevi Sarja (35) June 7, 2020
Irrfan Khan(53) April 29, 2020
- Aryan’s bail: High court puts 14 conditions, Bollywood Actress Juhi Chawla stands surety & signs ₹1 lakh bond for Aryan Khan’s bail.
- Aryan Khan will have to surrender his passport to the court and will not leave Mumbai without the permission of the investigating officer of the drugs-on-cruise case. Apart from these bail conditions, the Bombay high court has mandated that Aryan Khan will not make any statement regarding the present proceeding to the media. The bail conditions are the same for Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha, all who have secured bail on 28 Oct.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation ( DRDO) and Indian Air Force (IAF) team successfully flight tested the indigenously developed Long Range Bomb from an aerial platform on 29 Oct (Friday).
- Thirty-nine women officers of the Indian Army were granted Permanent Commission (PC). The Supreme Court directed the Army to consider granting Permanent Commission to the women officers by November 1. The women officers, who were granted Permanent Commission, would undergo special training courses and challenging military assignments to empower them for higher leadership roles
- Army Chief General MM Naravane on Friday asked National Defence Academy (NDA) cadets to welcome women cadets with the same sense of fair play and professionalism as Indian armed forces are known for the world over. He made the comments while addressing the passing out parade of the 141st course at the National Defence Academy in Pune.
- The Indian Coast Guard’s new offshore patrol vessel (OPV) Sarthak was commissioned into service in Goa by its Director General K Natarajan on 28 Oct. Sarthak is fourth in a series of five OPVs being built by the Goa Shipyard Limited for the Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi receives guard of honour at Palazzo Chigi in Rome. He is in Rome to take part in the G20 org
Summit, an important forum to deliberate on key global issues
PM Modi on 29 Oct held a joint meeting with President of European Council Charles Michel and President of European Commission Ursula von der Leyen in Rome. The leaders discussed ways to enhance economic as well as people-to-people linkages aimed at creating a better planet.
- PM Modi and Presidents of EU recalled their productive virtual engagements in form of India-EU Leaders’ meeting in form of EU27 in May this year and 15th India EU Summit in July last year. During the meeting, leaders of India and EU reviewed India-EU cooperation covering political and security relations, trade and investment and economic cooperation as well as the Roadmap 2025 agreed at the last India-EU Summit.
- India and Israel have agreed to form a joint task force to formulate a comprehensive 10-year roadmap to identify new areas in the already expansive defence cooperation between the two countries. This was decided in the 15th meeting of the joint working group (JWG) on defence cooperation, chaired by defence secretary Ajay Kumar and director-general of Israeli defence ministry Major General Amir Eshel (retd), in Tel Aviv on October 27.
- The RSS on Friday said that the recent attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh during the Durga Puja festivities was a “well-orchestrated” conspiracy to uproot minorities and called upon the Government of India to communicate to its neighbour, the global Hindu concern and ensure Dhaka stops the attacks on minorities.
- Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh, Vikram Doraiswami hands over three fully equipped life support ambulances to govt of Bangladesh. These ambulances are part of the overall programme for supply of 109 Life Support ambulances, as announced by PM Modi.
- India has deployed recently acquired U.S.-made weaponry along its border with China, part of a new offensive force to bolster its capabilities as the countries remain deadlocked over disputed territory in the Himalayas. The buildup in India’s northeast is centered on the Tawang Plateau adjoining Bhutan and Tibet, a piece of land claimed by China but controlled by India.
- India and ASEAN on 28 Oct decided to step up cooperation on ensuring freedom of navigation in the South China Sea region (world’s critical trade route) amid China’s ongoing aggression besides increasing cooperation to counter terrorism in the backdrop of rising extremism worldwide. The discussions at the 18th India-ASEAN summit (held virtually), participated by PM Modi .
- India International Trade Fair (IITF) will be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 14th of November to 27th November. The fair held annually. So far, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain, China, Ghana, Kyrgyzstan, Tunisia, Turkey, Sri Lanka and UAE have confirmed their participation in the fair. The event will be organized in safe and secure environment with all COVID protocols.The first five days of the Trade Fair are exclusively reserved for business days and it will open to the general public from 19th to 27th November. The timings of the fair will be 9.30 AM to 7.30 PM daily.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Taiwan leader confirms small US troop training presence
:: President Tsai Ing-wen has confirmed a small number of US troops are present in Taiwan to help with training, adding she had “faith” that the American military would defend the island in the event of a Chinese attack.
- The High Court of Bangladesh has ordered a judicial probe into the recent incidents of communal violence in six districts of Bangladesh which started on October 13, in the last days of Durga Puja.
- The 13th Meeting of Heads of National Statistical Offices of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) Countries was held virtually under the Chairship of India on Thursday. Dr. G. P. Samanta, Chief Statistician of India and Secretary, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), Government of India chaired the meeting. The meeting was attended by representatives from the National Statistical Offices (NSOs) of BRICS Countries. During the meeting, the Joint Statistical Publication (JSP) 2021 and JSPSnapshot 2021 for BRICS Countries were released. The theme of the meeting was NSOs efforts in monitoring Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
ICC MENS T20 WORLD CUP 2021
- 23rd Match, Super 12 Group 1
West Indies vs Bangladesh,
WI – 142/7 (20)
BAN – 139/5 (20)
West Indies won by 3 runs
Player of the Match
- 24th Match, Super 12 Group 2
AFG – 147/6 (20)
PAK – 148/5 (19)
Pakistan won by 5 wkts
Player of the Match
- Oct 30, Sat
25th Match, Super 12 Group 1
South Africa vs
at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
15:30 IST / 10:00 GMT
- Oct 30, Sat
26th Match, Super 12 Group 1
England vs Australia
at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT Download Sports Awardees list 2021 with the below link:
$USD 74.92 💷GBP 102.59
West Bengal : Kolkata
CM : Mamata Banerjee
Gvnr : Shri Jagdeep Dhankhad
🥇Gold ₹50,500@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹64,600@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 109.12
⛽ Diesel ₹ 100.49
LPG : ₹ 926/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 59,306.93
NIFTY : 17,671.65
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Shivaji Bhonsale I,
(19 February 1630 – 3 April 1680) also referred to as CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ , was an Indian ruler and a member of the Bhonsle Maratha clan. Shivaji carved out an enclave from the declining Adilshahi sultanate of Bijapur that formed the genesis of the Maratha Empire.
Shivaji’s military forces expanded the Maratha sphere of influence, capturing and building forts, and forming a Maratha navy. Shivaji established a competent and progressive civil rule with well-structured administrative organisations. He revived ancient Hindu political traditions, court conventions and promoted the usage of the Marathi and Sanskrit languages, replacing Persian in court and administration.
😀Thought of the day
Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Pappu : jab main mar jaon to samne wali family ko zaroor bulana.
Frnd : kyun?😳⁉️
Pappu : yaar unke ghar ki ladies murde se lipat lipat kar roti hain.🤪
Why Curry Leaves used in Cooking?
They have natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They are also a good source of iron, helping with anemia. Curry leaves also have anti-diabetic qualities, that help reduce blood sugar levels and can help regulate cholesterol.
Dried curry leaves can last up to a year when kept in a vacuum-sealed bag.
सर्वं परवशं दुःखं सर्वमात्मवशं सुखम्।
एतद् विद्यात् समासेन लक्षणं सुखदुःखयोः॥
sarvaṃ paravaśaṃ duḥkhaṃ sarvamātmavaśaṃ sukham।
etad vidyāt samāsena lakṣaṇaṃ sukhaduḥkhayoḥ॥
Everything that is in other’s control is painful. All that is in self-control is happiness. This is the definition of happiness and pain in short.
जो सब अन्यों के वश में होता है, वह दुःख है। जो सब अपने वश में होता है, वह सुख है।
यही संक्षेप में सुख एवं दुःख का लक्षण है।
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW A SNAKES MOVE 🐍
Snakes move using their flexible body. They have a long spine with which ribs are connected. Muscles connected to these ribs help the snake to move or crawl. … Snakes twist its body by successively contracting and expanding like a spring and move.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
30 October – World Thrift Day World Thrift Day is observed on 30 October every year in India and in worldwide it is observed on 31st October. This day is devoted to the promotion of savings all over the world.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Dharmsinh Dadubhai Desai (born October 30, 1916) was an Indian politician. He was elected to the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India from Kheda , Gujarat as a member of the Indian National Congress. Dharamsinh Desai University was founded by him. Dharmsinh Desai was great entrepreneur industrialist and founded Apar Group in year 1958.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
UP IN ARMS
Meaning: Being grumpy or angry about something
Eg : The employees were up in arms over the management’s plan to discontinue five-day week policy.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
SARASWATI , the Goddess of Knowledge
Saraswati stems from the Sanskrit root “saras,” which means “that which is fluid.” Goddess Saraswati is also the Goddess of the Arts.
White Clothing , or Sari Symbolic of purity
A white lotus represents purity and knowledge. Lotuses, because they remain untouched by the muddy waters within which they grow
The veena , in addition to representing the arts
Book , Represents the Truth or pure knowledge
Japa Mala Represents discipline, concentration, and meditation
The peacock represents beauty and dance. Peacocks can also represent vanity and indecision
THE SWAN represents beauty and also is believed to have the unique ability to separate milk from water with its beak, symbolizing the need for individuals to always discern between right and wrong.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Tips for Back Pain Relief
Maintain a healthy weight. Staying fit is one of the most important recommendations for avoiding back pain.
Poor posture is another major contributor of back pain.
Make sure you’re sitting deep enough in your chair so that your back can be supported by the back of the chair.
Your chair should be low enough to the ground so that you can rest your feet comfortably on the ground, but not so low that your knees are higher than your hips.
If you are working on computer, then set your computer monitor at eye level so that you aren’t slumping to get your gaze in line with your screen.
Your forearms should be well supported on the armrests of the workstation and the armrests raised high enough that you can rest your elbows on them comfortably.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼