𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
30 Dec (Thursday)
Hemant Ritu Krishna पक्ष*::
Month: Pausha 11, (Purnimata)
Agrahayana 26 (Amanta)
Titi: Ekadashi (up to 1:40 pm) Dwadashi
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 01:48 PM – 03:08 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 143 crore 75 lakh mark. According to Union Health Ministry, Out of the total vaccination, more than 84 crore 13 lakh vaccine doses have been given as first dose, while over 59 crore 61 lakh doses have been administered as second dose.
- 781 cases of Omicron reported in country so far; Several States impose Night curfew and other restrictions. Union Health Ministry said, till now, two hundred 41 people have recovered from the infection.
- Centre has issued a fresh directive to States and Union Territories to treat persons on election duty in poll-bound states as frontline workers, eligible for precaution dose.
- Doctors from various states including Mumbai, Bhopal and Jaipur held demonstrations expressing solidarity with resident doctors in Delhi protesting over the NEET-PG counselling delay. The Federation of All India Medical Association (FAIMA) called for “complete withdrawal” of all healthcare services across India from Wednesday. Several doctors also condemned recent police action in Delhi
- PM Modi inaugurates section of Kanpur Metro Rail and Bina-Panki multi-product pipeline. The entire length of the Metro Rail Project in Kanpur is 32 kilometres and is being built at a cost of over 11,000 crore rupees. The Bina-Panki Multi-product Pipeline Project is a 356 Km long project with a capacity of around 3.45 million metric tonnes per annum. Extending from Bina refinery in Madhya Pradesh to Panki in Kanpur.
- PM to release 10th installment of PM-KISAN on 1st of January; More than 20,000 crore rupees to be transferred in accounts of over 10 crore beneficiary farmers.
- MAHARASHTRA : NCB Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede’s legal team on Tuesday told Caste Vigilance Committee that Wankhede is not in possession of his caste validity certificate. The next hearing in the matter is on 18th January now.
- Four employees of an engineering college were electrocuted to death when they were painting its newly-constructed entrance gate in the Amravati district of Maharashtra on Wednesday. The incident occurred after the iron ladder they were using came in contact with an overhead electric cable. All of them died on the spot.
- The State of TELANGANA has become India’s first state to compete 100% 1st dose Covid-19 vaccination.
- Centre to buy 15% more paddy from Telangana: The department of food and public distribution under the Union ministry on Tuesday wrote to the state government to conveying the approval.
- Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai on Wednesday appealed to pro-Kannada organisations not to go ahead with the state-wide bandh called by them on December 31, demanding a complete ban on the activities of the Maharashtra Ekikaran Samithi (MES).
- Amid Omicron threat, RAJASTHAN govt on 29 Dec said only fully-vaccinated persons will be allowed at public places from January 31, 2022. While a night curfew from 11 pm-5 am remains imposed, a relaxation of two hours will be given on December 31. Further, the govt allowed 24 hours delivery of food. A maximum of 200 people are allowed at weddings.
- PUDUCHERRY: Madras High Court has ordered a ban on sale of liquor in Puducherry for three hours on New Year’s Eve in the wake of the pandemic situation. The ban will be effective from 10 pm on December 31 to 1 am on January 1. Only fully vaccinated people will be allowed in public places after 7 pm on December 31.
- UTTAR PRADESH ‘s Jhansi Railway Station renamed as Veerangana Lakshmibai Railway Station.
- UTTARAKHAND : PM Modi to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of 23 projects worth over 17,500 crore rupees in Uttarakhand today. These projects cover a wide array of sectors and areas across the state including irrigation, road, housing, health infrastructure, industry, sanitation, and drinking water supply.
- WEST BENGAL : Amid rising COVID-19 cases, West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday asked officials to review the pandemic situation in the state. At a meeting, she said the government may consider closing down schools and colleges for some time.
- 5G telecom services will be rolled out in cities like Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmadabad, Jamnagar, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Lucknow, and Gandhinagar. Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Reliance Jio have established 5G trials sites across the mentioned cities. The fifth generation (5G service) is the latest upgrade to long-term evolution (LTE) mobile broadband networks.
- Accepting the request of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), the Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia advised airlines in India to play Indian music on their flights and at airports in India.
BSE Sensex 57,806.49
NIFTY : 17,213.60
- India’s real gross domestic product (GDP) is likely to maintain growth at 9% in financial year (FY) 2022-23 amid rising Omicron cases in India, according to a report by ICRA Limited. Fresh curbs being imposed by governments due to rising Omicron cases may temporarily interrupt economic recovery in Q4 of FY2021-22, ICRA Chief Economist Aditi Nayar said .
- Filmmaker SS Rajamouli on Wednesday said that his film ‘RRR’, starring Jr NTR and Ram Charan, will be released in theatres on January 7, 2022 despite the spike in COVID-19 cases. This comes a day after Shahid Kapoor made the announcement that the release of his upcoming film ‘Jersey’ has been postponed due to the new COVID-19 guidelines.
- Actor Arjun Kapoor has contracted COVID-19 for the second time. The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Wednesday sealed the actor’s residence after he and his sister Anshula reportedly tested positive. However, Arjun has not issued any statement regarding the diagnosis yet. He had earlier battled COVID-19 in September 2020.
- Indian Army establishes Quantum Laboratory in Mhow, Madhya Pradesh: The Army is making steady, yet significant strides in the field of emerging technology domains. The Army, with support from the National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS) has recently established the Quantum Lab at Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow in Madhya Pradesh to spearhead research and training in this key developing field. Army Chief Gen M M Naravane was briefed on the facility during his recent visit to Mhow.
- Defence ministry restricts import of 351 more items for ‘Make in India’ push: The list of 351 items that face import curbs from December 2022 is the third such list issued by the defence ministry in 16 months as part of efforts to make India a hub for developing and manufacturing military hardware.
- Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari on 27 Dec began a four-day visit to the Republic of Korea with an aim to further bolster bilateral military ties.
- Indian military’s ambitious plan of creating theatre commands — tipped to be the biggest reform in defence — will have to wait for another two to three years as modalities are still being worked out
- A man has been arrested in the Deolali Cantonment area of Maharashtra’s Nashik for allegedly posing as a Major of the Indian Army and duping people on the pretext of getting them recruited into the army. The imposter was dressed in the combat uniform of the rank of Major in the Indian Army, and was duping people of money on the pretext of getting them recruited in the ongoing recruitment rally at Artillery Centre, Nashik.
- Sardar Bahadur Ishar Singh VC, OBI (30 December 1895 – 2 December 1963) was a soldier in the British Indian Army and a recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest award for gallantry in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces.
Born in Nainwa, he was the first Sikh to receive the Victoria Cross.
Indian Air Force will end the registration process for IAF AFCAT 2021 on December 30, 2021. Candidates who want to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test, AFCAT can apply online through the official site of IAF AFCAT on afcat.cdac.in. The age limit of the candidate for theflying branch is between 20 to 24 years and for Ground Duty branches is between 20 to 26 years.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India has welcomed Egypt as the fourth new member of BRICS New Development Bank. The External Affairs Ministry Spokesman Arindam Bagchi said, Bangladesh, UAE, and Uruguay joined in September this year.
- Another indigenous COVID-19 vaccine Corbevax has received the Drug Controller General of India’s approval for Emergency Use Authorization. Corbevax is developed by Biological-E Limited, which is India’s first indigenously developed Receptor Binding Domain protein sub-unit vaccine for COVID-19.
- A woman from Uganda was arrested at the Delhi airport with around one kilogramme of cocaine worth ₹14 crore in her stomach. The woman had swallowed 91 cocaine-filled capsules, the Additional Commissioner of Customs said. She was admitted to the RML Hospital and it took four days to recover all the capsules.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Japan and China have agreed to establish a military hotline by 2022 in a bid to put in place a system to defuse potential crises over disputed islands and the Taiwan Strait.
- China has accused the US of ignoring its obligations under the Outer Space treaty as it alleged that Starlink satellites launched by US billionaire Elon Musk’s firm SpaceX had two close encounters this year with its Space Station in orbit. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said that China has complained to the UN Secretary General on this matter.
- At least 85 people have been detained in Pakistan after authorities determined their involvement in the lynching of a Sri Lankan national in Sialkot on December 3.
- US. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin will speak on Thursday: The two leaders will discuss a range of topics, including upcoming security talks between the countries and a tense situation in Europe.
- IND vs South Africa
1st Test🏏: South Africa🇿🇦 reach 94/4 at Stumps on Day 4,
Need 211 more runs to win against
India🇮🇳 (327 & 174) in Centurion
- Pro Kabaddi 2021
PKL 8 game between Dabang Delhi and Bengal Warriors in Bengaluru
(a) Dabang Delhi thrashes Bengal Warriors 52-35
Naveen Kumar scores 24 points.
(b) UP Yoddha
- December 30, 2021
Jaipur Pink Panthers
Vs U Mumba @
Vs Bengaluru Bulls @ 20:30 IST
TRIPURA : Agartala
CM : Biplab Kumar Deb
Gvnr : Satyadeo Narain Arya
🥇Gold ₹49,250@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹63,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 109.98
⛽ Diesel ₹ 85.61
LPG : ₹1061/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Mahabalipuram, is a town on a strip of land between the Bay of Bengal and the Great Salt Lake, in the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s known for its temples and monuments built by the Pallava dynasty in the 7th and 8th centuries. The seafront Shore Temple comprises 3 ornate granite shrines. Krishna’s Butter Ball is a massive boulder balanced on a small hill near the Ganesha Ratha stone temple.
😀Thought of the day
A correct decision can double the confidence. And A wrong decision can double the experience. So no need to worry about both the situations. Continue to do efforts and handle the situations.
JOKE OF THE DAY
A man to his friend Pappu-mai apna purse ghar pe bhul aaya mujhe 1000 rs ki zarurat hi
Pappu- yaar dost hi dost ke kam atta hai ye le 10 rupay, riksha kar ke purse le aa.🤪
Why Menstruation takes place in women
Menstruation is a woman’s monthly bleeding, often called “period.” The blood and tissue lining the uterus (womb) break down and leave the body. This is called period. For many women, bleeding lasts from 4 to 8 days. It makes Hormone levels low. Low levels of the hormone estrogen can make you feel depressed or irritable😡😰
In a woman, a period is body’s way of releasing tissue that it no longer needs. Every month, her body prepares for pregnancy. The lining of uterus gets thicker as preparation for nurturing a fertilized egg. An egg is released and is ready to be fertilized and settle in the lining of your uterus.
Ovulation is when the ovary releases an egg so it can be fertilized by a sperm in order to make a baby. A woman is most likely to get pregnant if she has sex without birth control in the three days before and up to the day of ovulation (since the sperm are already in place and ready to fertilize the egg as soon as it is released). A man’s sperm can live for 3 to 5 days in a woman’s reproductive organs, but a woman’s egg lives for just 12 to 24 hours after ovulation.
Ovulation happens about 14 days before your period starts. If your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, woman ovulate around day 14, and most fertile days are days 12, 13 and 14. If average menstrual cycle is 35 days ovulation happens around day 21 and your most fertile days are days 19,20 and 21.
Don’t forget, please do come – अवश्यं आगन्तव्य, न विस्मर्तव्यम्
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How earth gets rotates continuously in same speed.
Earth spins because of the way it was formed. Our Solar System formed about 4.6 billion years ago when a huge cloud of gas and dust started to collapse under its own gravity. As the cloud collapsed, it started to spin.
According to Newton’s First Law of Motion it states: The motion of an object will remain unchanged unless a force acts on it.
an object will never change its speed or direction unless something comes along and forces it to do so.
Gravity : an attractive force between objects with mass. Gravity holds the Sun and planets together in the solar system, and holds stars together in galaxies
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health.
Formation: 7 April 1948
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Tedros Adhanom (Director-General)
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Ramana Maharshi (30 Dec 1879 – 14 April 1950) was an Indian sage. He was born Venkataraman Iyer, but is most commonly known by the name Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi.He was born in what is now Tiruchuli, Tamil Nadu, India.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
A penny saved is a penny earned Money you save today you can spend later
Elevate – Raise
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Akshayapatra (अक्षयपात्र) 🍚 meaning inexhaustible vessel, is an object from Hindu mythology. It was a wonderful vessel given to Yudishtira by Lord Surya which held a never-depleting supply of food to the Pandavas every day.
One day, Krishna suddenly came to visit the Pandavas when they are in forest, he visits Draupadi and ask for food, she was sitting and weeping in the kitchen. With tears in her eyes, Draupadi bowed her head before Krishna and showed him an empty pot in which she had cooked rice that morning and she did not have any more rice in the house. But Krishna said to her: “Thank you sister
Look carefully.” Draupadi looked, and she found a single grain of rice stuck inside the pot. Krishna said “A single grain of rice, if offered to God with love and humility, becomes the beeja (primordial seed) which feeds and satiates the whole universe.” He then ate that single grain of rice. This miraculous divine episode happened on the day which is commemorated as “Akshaya Tritiya” every year, and it occurs around the time of the spring harvest in April-May every year.
Krishna was very sorrowful to see the condition of his sister Draupadi and his cousins, the Pandavas, he then suggest to hymn 108 chants of lord Surya by Pandavas. Later tgey Blessed by Surya with an Akshaya Patra, the inexhaustable vessel.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Getting a runny nose
A runny nose may be due to allergies, hay fever, or other causes. following home treatments can help to stop it:-
- Drinking fluids and staying hydrated when dealing with a runny nose can be helpful if you also have symptoms of nasal congestion.
- Inhaling hot steam has with vicks or zandu balm or Amrutanjan or Eucalyptus leaves oil or Camphor कर्पूर, help treat a runny nose.
The bottom line : These approaches will only give you relief. Make sure to seek more direct treatment if you’re experiencing colds, viruses, and allergies.
The year 2021 has been a great year for Legal Prudent Fraternity. We achieved new heights together with a lot of new collaborations and milestones. Thanks a lot to everyone. 🔥🙏🏻
Please share your valuable feedbacks for the year of 2021. It’ll take around 30 secs: www.LegalPrudent.in/feedback.html
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼