𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
30 Aug (Monday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
Titi : Ashtami
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujiain)
According to Amanta Month : Sravana
TODAYs TOP NEWS
🙏🏻 HAPPY SRIKRISHNA JANMASHTAMI 💐🥳
- 🎊🙏 Janmashtami celebrations have begun across the country and people across the country are thronging temples to pay obeisance to the eight avatar of Vishnu. Janmashtami commemorates the birth of Lord Krishna 🙏🎉
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates Ramayana conclave in Ayodhya. The President also said that, Ayodhya and Ramayana provide cultural power to our relationship with other countries. Talking about the temple town, the President said that there is no Ayodhya without Rama that is why this place is called Ayodhya because Ayodhya means with whom no one can fight.
- PM Narendra Modi, during his Mann Ki Baat programme, lauded Indore for its cleanliness drive saying the city has created a special identity of its own in relation to cleanliness.
- PM Modi also urges people to get vaccinated for COVID-19; reminds about mantra of Dawai Bhi, Kadai Bhi. He said, more than 62 crore vaccine doses have been administered in the country, but still people have to be careful and vigilant.
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has further extended the deadline for the payment of amount under Vivad Se Vishwas Act without any additional amount by a month till 30th of September 2021. The earlier deadline for payment of the amount under the Act was 31st Aug.
- Finance Ministry has extended the last date to avail benefit of the late fee amnesty scheme from existing 31st Aug to 30th November, 2021. Earlier, the government had provided relief to the taxpayers by reducing or waiving late fee for non-furnishing FORM GSTR-3B for the tax periods from July, 2017 to April, 2021, if the returns for these tax periods are furnished between 1st June to 31st August this year.
- The Enforcement Directorate (ED) summoned Maharashtra Transport Minister Anil Parab in connection with an alleged money laundering case. He has been asked to appear before the agency on 31st of this month.
- In Assam, nearly 2 lakh 60 thousand people are reeling under the fury of floods in 16 districts. However no death has been reported in flood related incidents during last 24 hours.
- Farmers in Punjab block roads, burn effigies over lathicharge on Haryana peasants in Karnal. Two-hour-long agitation that started at 12 noon caused inconvenience to commuters, who got stuck in traffic snarls at several places.
- Kerala Reports Over 1,90,000 Covid Cases in a Week; State Revises Testing Strategy. RT-PCR test is recommended for individuals with symptoms such as mild sore throat, cough, and diarrhea.
- Transgenders get separate toilets at Delhi Metro. With a view to make metro accessible for transgender passengers, the DMRC has allowed them to use toilets which were till now meant only for disabled commuters.
- Bollywood actor Armaan Kohli has been sent to Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) custody for one day following the seizure of drugs at his residence.
- The Army on 29 Aug (Sunday) said the security situation in the Kashmir valley is under control and there is nothing to worry about the fallout of the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. The General Officer Commanding of the Army’s 15 Corps, also known as the Chinar Corps, Lieutenant General D P Pandey, said.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar spoke to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken. In a tweet, Dr Jaishankar said, both continued their discussions on Afghanistan and also exchanged views on the agenda of UNSC.
- India seeks response from Bangladesh to resume air-bubble flights from September 3. The Civil Aviation Ministry has sought some clarification from the Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB) on a few provisions on its categorisation of passengers before resuming flights from September 3.
- India extends ban on international flights till Sep 30 due to the coronavirus outbreak. Scheduled international passenger services have been suspended in India since March 23, 2020.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- President Joe Biden has said that if diplomacy does not resolve the Iranian nuclear crisis, America is ready to turn to other options. He was speaking in Washington after the first face-to-face talks with Israel’s new prime minister, Naftali Bennett.
- US confirms unmanned airstrike on vehicle with suspected ISIS-K planner near Kabul Hamad Karzai International Airport on 29 Aug in which six people were reportedly killed.
- In the wake of the Taliban takeover in Afghanistan, on August 28, former Afghan President Mohammad Najibullah’s daughter Heela Najibullah made an appeal to the global community for ‘sustainable peace’ in the war-ravaged country. She urged countries involved in the Afghan conflict and those negotiating peace to not ‘legitimise the Taliban rule’. Heela’s speech surfaced in light of a worldwide anti-Taliban movement involving 30 countries, scheduled on August 28.
- Taliban seals off Kabul airport, stops people as evacuation process nears end. US President Joe Biden has warned that another terror attack at Kabul airport is ‘highly likely in the next 24-36 hours.
- Taliban suspend internet, call and message services in Panjshir, Afghanistan.
- Italian coastguard vessels have rescued 539 migrants from a fishing boat drifting off the island of Lampedusa.
- The performance test run of the first metro rail in Bangladesh was conducted in Dhaka on 29 Aug (Sunday). The metro rail test run with 6 coaches was conducted over a distance of 6 kilometers from Uttara north to Pallabi. passenger services to start from December next year. On August 23, the Taliban had sent 3 thousand Taliban fighters to the border of Panjshir to capture the valley.
- China issues new maritime rules to regulate foreign ships in its waters. The new rules are expected to increase tensions if China strictly enforces them in the disputed South China Sea and the Taiwan straits where the US and its allies have been conducting naval expeditions.
- Bhavina scripted history by becoming the first Indian table tennis player to enter the final in the Paralympics. Bhavina Patel settles for Silver medal in final match against China’s Ying Zhou.
- India’s Nishad Kumar has won silver medal with a best effort of 2.06 meter in Men’s High Jump T47 event.
- Vinod Kumar wins Bronze medal with a best effort of 19.91 meter in Men’s Discus Throw F52 event. Vinod Kumar also broke the Asian Record with the effort. India has won three medals so far.
- To celebrate the second anniversary of Fit India Movement and as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur launched the Fit India Mobile Application on 29 Aug. this mobile application will help monitor fitness and through it an attempt has been made to show that fitness is easy.
$USD 73.50 💷GBP 101.16
Gujarat : Gandhinagar
CM : Vijay Rupani
Gvnr : Acharya Devvrat
🥇Gold ₹49,150@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹68,700@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 98.53
⛽ Diesel ₹ 96.01
LPG : ₹ 868/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 56,124.72
NIFTY : 16,705.20
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Dwarka is an ancient city in the northwestern Indian state of Gujarat. It’s known as a Hindu pilgrimage site. The ancient Dwarkadhish Temple has an elaborately tiered main shrine, a carved entrance and a black-marble idol of Lord Krishna.
Dwaraka, possibly meaning having many gates, it is a sacred historic city in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. The name Dwaraka is said to have been given to the place by Bhagavan Krishna, it is one of the Sapta Puri (seven sacred cities) of Hinduism.
According to Puranas Lord Krishna summoned vishwakarma(deity of construction) to build a beautiful city at the western coast of Saurashtra. Visvakarma asked lord krishna to request 12 yojanas of land from Samundra dev(Diety of sea) for the construction of a magnificent city. During the reign of lord Krishna, Dwaraka was said to be very beautiful with charming ponds, enchanting gardens, deep moats and architectural palaces
😀Thought of the day
Lust, anger and greed are the three gates to self-destructive hell.
Kama, krodh and lobh have done us no good. Unreasonable craving for sex will turn you into a pervert, anger will drive people away from you and greed will never let you be satisfied.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Friend : How did you find that doctor was fake? 😳⁉️
Pappu : Because I could able to read what he has written, he also had a good handwriting🙄🤔
( Note : It’s just for fun, I am sorry if it hurt anyone…🙏🏻)
WHY WE WILL GET FEAR ?
The universal trigger for fear is the threat of harm, real or imagined. This threat can be for our physical, emotional or psychological well-being. While there are certain things that trigger fear in most of us, we can learn to become afraid of nearly anything.
Long-term stress can cause feelings of anxiety and depression, and reduce your ability to cope in particular situations. This can make you feel more fearful or anxious about being in those situations again and, over a long period, could lead to you developing a phobia.
If you avoid the object or situation that is making you phobic, this will often make your fear worse over time. However, it can be extremely difficult to face your phobia, and you may need professional help to enable you to do this.
Fear exists to keep us safe. It is not inherently bad or good but a tool we can use to make better decisions. Fear isn’t designed to keep us inactive, but to help us act in ways that generate the results we need and want. Embrace fear as instruction and let it inform your actions, but not control them.We are afraid of nothing so much as the unknown. If your fear is based on a lack of information, then get the information or knowledge you need to examine the situation based on facts rather than speculation.
Visualizing success will prepare you to succeed at whatever you’re trying to achieve
कृष्णा: Krishna is derived from karshati = akarshati(attracts).
krish of meaning vilekhan(attraction) .
which is primarily an adjective meaning ” black”, “dark”, “dark blue “
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Solar panel ☀️
A solar panel works by allowing photons, or particles of light, to knock electrons free from atoms, generating a flow of electricity. Solar panels actually comprise many, smaller units called photovoltaic cells. (Photovoltaic simply means they convert sunlight into electricity.)
Each photovoltaic cell is basically a sandwich made up of two slices of semi-conducting material, usually silicon.
Solar panels use the photons produced by sunlight to generate direct current (DC) electricity. When the photons hit the panel they are absorbed by the panel’s semiconducting silicon material. During this process electrons separate from the atoms and move around the solar cell.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), known colloquially as the Hare Krishna movement or Hare Krishna’s, is a Gaudiya Vaishnava Hindu religious organisation. ISKCON was founded in 1966 in New York City by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada known to his followers as Guru and spiritual master.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Ravi Shankar Prasad (born 30 August 1954) is an Indian lawyer, politician and the former Union Minister holding the Law and Justice, Communications and Electronics and Information Technology portfolios in the Government of India
🙏🏻 IDIOM & PHRASE
Once in a blue moon’ – an event that happens infrequently.
“I only go to the cinema once in a blue moon.”
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Data is collected from the Internet, in case if actual facts are differentiate plz kindly inform…..🙏🏻) ==========================
A video on Facts about Srikrishna incarnation
(Copy the link and paste in google search to view it)
According to the Vishnu Purana, Lord Krishna, who happened to be the eighth incarnation or avatar of Lord Vishnu, Krishna was born on the 8th lunar day of Asthami, in the month of Shravana in the Yadava clan of Mathura to Queen Devaki and her husband, King Vasudeva. … Kansa had usurped the throne of Mathura from his father, the benevolent King Ugrasen.
Kansa was the brother of Devaki , a tyrant, who along with some other demon kings was terrorising Mother Earth.
Kansa agreed to let Devaki get married to Yadava prince Vasudeva in the hopes of taking over the Yadava clan too. When Devaki was getting married, Kansa was told by fortune tellers that one of the offsprings of Devaki would bring his end. In his paranoia, Kansa brandished his sword and decided to kill Devaki right there and then. But after Vasudeva begged for his wife’s life and promised to hand each child to Kansa as soon as it was born, Kansa let go of his sister, and instead imprisoned Devaki and Vasudeva, and made sure that none of Devaki’s children survived. As soon as a child was born to Devaki, Kansa would smash the child’s head against the walls of the prison.
However, on the night of Krishna’s birth, as soon as Krishna was born, a bright light filled the prison and Vasudeva was woken up by a divine voice that guided him to take Krishna across the Yamuna and leave him with his dear friend Nandraja, the head of the Gopa tribe. Nandraja and his wife Yashoda had also given birth to a baby girl that night, so Vasudeva secretly carried baby Krishna across the Yamuna river, which was no longer in its calm state, but instead was raging as if it were the ocean. Just then Lord Vishnu’s Shesh Naag, the giant multi-headed snake came and helped Vasudeva carry Krishna safely across the river. Vasudeva went to Nandraja’s house and exchanged the babies. His heart was filled with a deep sadness, as if he had left a part of his soul behind. He headed back to the prison with the exchanged baby, who gave a loud cry as soon as she lay next to Devaki. The guards informed Kansa that Devaki’s eight child was finally born.
Devaki begged Kansa not to kill the baby, she pleaded that the prophecy must have been wrong as her son was meant to bring the end of Kansa but to no avail. When Kansa tried to kill the exchanged baby, it transformed into Goddess Durga and warned him that his death had arrived in his kingdom, and would come back to punish Kansa for his sins. Later Krishna and his elder brother Balaram killed Kansa.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) ==========================
Bitter gourd is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It contains iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamins like A and C. It contains twice the calcium of spinach and beta-carotene of broccoli. Various anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds are present in bitter gourd
Great for diabetics: Bitter gourd contains polypeptide, an insulin-like compound called and charantin, which has anti-diabetic properties. These components actively help in reducing the blood sugar levels. It also helps to prevent unpredictable spikes and drops in insulin levels by regulating the metabolism and use of sugar the body has consumed. Bitter gourd acts as a hypoglycemic agent. It is rich source of soluble fiber and is low in glycemic index, which helps in lowering the blood sugar level.
Bitter gourd is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates. These properties together help in weight management. It keeps you full for longer, so you avoid over-eating. It stimulates the liver to secrete bile acids that are essential for metabolising fat in the body. Moreover, bitter gourd contains 80-85% water, which is a universal suppressant of hunger. It also improves metabolism
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼