30 Apr (Saturday)
पक्ष :: Krishna
Month: Vaisakha 14 (Purnimata)/ Chaitra 29(Amanta) Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra : Nakshatra
Ashwini (up to 8:13 pm)
Titi: Amavasya / Pratipada
RahuKaal: 09:11 AM – 10:47 AM What is Hanuman Chalisa…? : https://youtu.be/i_8k4i9JDvU
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Over 188 crore 65 lakh COVID vaccine doses administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive.
- PM Modi meets Sikh delegation at his residence in New Delhi; Says Sikh community strengthens bond between India and other countries.
- The Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying has organized the week-long ‘Kisan Bhagidari-Prathmikta Hamari’ campaign from 25th to 30th of this month.
- Indian railway has cancelled some 42 passenger trains to allow for faster movement of coal carriages as the nation scrambles to replenish depleting inventories at power plants in a bid to avoid a full-blown power crisis.
- PM Modi will participate in the inaugural session of the Joint Conference of Chief Ministers of the States and Chief Justices of High Courts @ 10 AM today. He will also address the gathering on the occasion.
- ANDHRA PRADESH court has awarded death sentence to a man who was found guilty of murdering a B. Tech student last year.
Court found the accused Kunchala Sasikrishna guilty of murdering Nallapu Ramya, a B.Tech student who was stabbed to death on August 15, 2021.
- KARNATAKA : PM Modi inaugurated Semicon India Conference-2022 through video conferencing. The three-day event is taking place in Bengaluru on 29 Apr.
- MAHARASHTRA : BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis dismissed reports of BJP’s alliance with Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS). Fadnavis said there was no such proposal. “Yes, Raj Thackeray took issues of loudspeakers…that has been our issue…but alliance talks are false,” he said.
- MANIPUR CM N. Biren Singh and his cabinet ministers have expressed gratitude to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for reportedly announcing that the Centre is working towards lifting the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act (AFSPA) from the Northeast region as law and order situation has improved.
- PUNJAB CM Bhagwant Mann ordered an immediate inquiry into the Patiala clashes and directed the police department’s top brass that none of the culprits be spared. Tension prevailed after Shiv Sena members and pro-Khalistani activists clashed.
A curfew has been imposed in Punjab’s Patiala where violent clashes took place between two groups.
- RAJASTHAN severe heatwave likely to continue for next two to three days hitting temperature above 40 degree.
- TAMIL NADU CM MK Stalin on Friday urged PM Modi to accord permission to facilitate the early movement of food, essential goods and lifesaving medicines to the people of Sri Lanka.
- TELANGANA : Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari on Friday inaugurated 12 National Highway projects worth Rs 8,000 crores and seven CRIF projects in Hyderabad.
- UTTARAKHAND: Preparations are underway for the opening of the portals of Shri Badrinath Dham on May 18. The temple will open on Brahmamuhurt at 4.15 am on May 18.
💷 GBP 96.22
BSE Sensex 57,060.87
NIFTY : 17,102.55
According to the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Index of Eight Core Industries (ICI) posted robust growth of 10.4 percent during 2021-22 fiscal as compared to the corresponding period of the previous Financial Year.
- Actress Kangana Ranaut, while speaking on the national language debate, said, “If you ask me which language should be the national language, then I think it should be Sanskrit.” “Sanskrit is older than Kannada, Tamil, Gujarati or Hindi. All these languages have come from Sanskrit. Then why hasn’t Sanskrit become the national language?” she added.
- Lieutenant General Baggavalli Somashekar Raju will take over as the Vice Chief of the Army Staff on 01 May (Sunday). An alumnus of Sainik School Bijapur and National Defence Academy, he was commissioned in the JAT Regiment on 15th December 1984.
- Army Chief General Manoj Naravane said, there has been a rise in incidents of military equipment from Afghanistan being seized in Kashmir. He said, when the previous Taliban regime was there in Afghanistan in the early 2000s, the Army had captured or killed Afghan terrorists in Kashmir also.
- INS Gharial as part of Mission SAGAR IX reached Colombo. It delivered over 760 kgs of 107 types of critical lifesaving medicines.
- The Indian Navy undertakes several deployments titled Mission SAGAR to assist friendly countries. Since May 2020, the Indian Navy has successfully concluded eight such missions, deploying ten ships to 18 Friendly Foreign Countries.
- Border Security Force (BSF) on Friday shot down a drone along the India-Pakistan border in the area near village – Dhanoe Kalan of Amritsar Sector.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Japan’s planned development aid for India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands carries a “geostrategic overtone,” with some security experts saying it is part of initiatives to keep an increasingly assertive China in check.
- BANGLADESH OFFERS CHITTAGONG PORT FOR USE TO INDIA :. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on Thursday called on Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who underlined the importance of connectivity between the two neighbours and offered her country’s main seaport – Chittagong Port – to India’s landlocked north-eastern states like Assam and Tripura.
- MAURITIUS INDUCTS TWO AIRCRAFT FROM INDIA : HAL Dhruv and Do-228 during the induction ceremony in Mauritius. Mauritius commissioned a passenger variant Do-228 aircraft and a leased Dhruv helicopter into the Mauritius Police Force (MPF) on April 27
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- This year’s first solar eclipse will be visible in several parts of the world on April 30, 2022. A solar eclipse is a phenomenon in which the moon passes in between the Sun and Earth, casting a shadow on earth which can either be fully or partially blocking the sun’s light in some areas. This time there will be a partial solar eclipse which will begin on May 01, 2022, at 12:15 am IST.
- WHAT IS A PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE?
The occurrence of the moon between the sun and the earth casting a shadow on Earth by partially blocking the sun’s light in some areas is known as the Solar eclipse. In the case of a partial solar eclipse, the sun and moon are not perfectly aligned in a straight line.
- The National Commission for Minorities has expressed concern over the attack on people from Sikh community in Pakistan including former President of Pakistan Sikh Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee Mastan Singh. It is alleged that local land mafia are behind the incident who are trying to encroach a prime piece of land.
- Myanmar’s Central Committee on Prevention, Control and Treatment for Covid-19 has further extended the Covid-19 preventive measures until May 31 in efforts to contain the pandemic.
- A powerful explosion killed more than 50 worshippers after Friday prayers at a Kabul mosque, its leader said, amid a series of attacks on civilian targets in Afghanistan during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
The blast hit the Khalifa Sahib Mosque in the west of the capital.
- World’s richest person Elon Musk, who’s buying Twitter for $44 billion, has lined up a new CEO for the company.
- World’s longest glass-bottomed bridge opens in Vietnam, pics surface :. A 632-metre-long glass-bottomed bridge suspended 150 metres (490 feet) above a jungle has opened in Vietnam. The Bach Long (‘White Dragon’) pedestrian bridge is believed to be the world’s longest glass-bottomed bridge and is located in Vietnam’s northwest Son La province. Its floor is made from French-manufactured tempered glass, making it strong enough to support 450 people at a time.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy have accepted Indonesia’s invites to G20 summit in November.
- Sri Lanka’s President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has agreed to remove his older brother Mahinda Rajapaksa as the PM in a proposed interim government to solve a political impasse, ex-President Maithripala Sirisena said on Friday. The impasse was caused by the country’s worst economic crisis in decades.
- INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2022
Punjab Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants,
Lucknow Super Giants won by 20 runs
LSG – 153/8 (20)
PBKS – 133/8 (20)
Player of the Match
(b) Cheteshwar Pujara on Friday smashed his third hundred in three matches for Sussex in the County Championship Division Two. Pujara is unbeaten on 128 off 198 deliveries after stumps on Day 2 of Sussex’s match against Durham. Earlier in the season, Pujara had scored 109 runs against Worcestershire and 201* against Derbyshire.
(c) Apr 30, Saturday
Gujarat Titans vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
43rd Match at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
15:30 IST / 10:00 GMT
(d) Apr 30, Sat
Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians
44th Match at Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
- Three-time Wimbledon champion Boris Becker was on Friday jailed for two years and six months for flouting the terms of his bankruptcy by hiding £2.5million worth of assets and loans to avoid paying his debts.
Formed : 21 Jan 1972
Gvnr : Satya Pal Malik
CM : Conrad Sangma (NPP)
Dist : 12
🥇 Gold ₹54,710 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹68,800@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹103.56/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹89.55/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 967/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The Charminar (lit “four minarets”) constructed in 1591, is a monument and mosque located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The fifth ruler of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, built the Charminar in 1591 after shifting his capital from Golkonda to the newly formed city of Hyderabad
😀 Thought of the day
You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your scrip
JOKE OF THE DAY
Pappu ne exam k liye Question Paper banaya..
Paper dekhte hi saare bache behosh ho gye
1.China kis Desh me hai ??
- 15 Aug kis Date ko Aati hai.. ??
3.Green Rang kis Color ka Hota hai.. ??
4.Tamatar ko Hindi me kya Bolte hai.. ??
5.Mumtaz ki Qabar me Kon Dafan hai.. ??
Scientific Reason: Why do most of the Indians draw Rangoli in front of their houses⁉
There is a separate field of science called Cymatics which deals with the relationship between vibrations and the geometric patterns corresponding to it.
The Cymatic patterns look nothing like the rangoli patterns.
Rangoli is not just an art but actually a science of vibration pattern which was discovered by Indians thousands of years ago and been made a part of the culture for spiritual, aesthetic & scientific purposes. The reason a rangoli is drawn at the entrance of a house is because of its calming effect on a visitor who is just about to enter into the house. It manifests into vibrations (brainwaves) in the visitor’s mind, putting him at ease, making him comfortable and happy.
Other reason is in ancient times , our ancestor used make rangoli with rice flours in front of house so that ants and other insects eat and will use stay outside the house and do not enter house(reports say ants die after eating rice) so other creatures like snakes, lizards, frogs etc never get into the house…🙏🏻
भवान् कुत्र गच्छति ?
आप कहा जा रहे हो ?
(where are you going)
अहं गृहं गच्छामि
मैं घर जा रहा हु
(i am going home)
अध्ययनं कथम् प्रचलति ?
पढाई कैसी चल रही है?
(how is study going?)
अच्छी चल रही है
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Making of Incense Stick
Incense comes from tree resins, as well as some flowers, seeds, roots, and barks that are aromatic.
The basic ingredients of an incense stick are bamboo sticks, paste (generally made of charcoal powder or wood powder and joss/jiggit/gum/tabu powder – an adhesive made from the bark of litsea glutinosa and other trees), and the perfume ingredients – which traditionally would be a powder of mixed ground ingredients.
But now a days, Water is added to make a paste, a little saltpeter (potassium nitrate) is mixed in to help the material burn uniformly, and the mix is processed in some form to be sold for burning. In India, this form is the agarbatti or incense stick, which consists of the incense mix spread on a stick of bamboo.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
World Veterinary Day
The day is celebrated on the last Saturday of April with a different theme. The annual event has been established to highlight and promote the lifesaving work performed by veterinarians all over the world.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Dhundiraj Govind Phalke, popularly known as Dadasaheb Phalke (pronunciation ) (30 April 1870 – 16 February 1944), was an Indian producer-director-screenwriter, known as the Father of Indian cinema.
His debut film, Raja Harishchandra, was the first Indian movie in 1913, and is now known as India’s first full-length feature film.
He made 95 feature-length films and 27 short films in his career
An honorary award from the Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Mumbai was introduced in the year 2001, for lifetime achievement in Indian cinema.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Every dog has his day
Everyone gets a chance at least once
Accurate x Inaccurate Indefinite
mysterious ~ occult
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
The Venkateswara swami temple is also called Kaliyuga Vaikuntam. Venkateswara is an avatar of Lord Vishnu who is one of the most popular deity among devotees of Vishnu in South India. He is also known as Venkatachalapathi or Venkataramana or Tirumal devar or Varadaraja or Srinivasa or Balaji or Bithala
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
A Carrot is rich source of Vitamin B6, they are easily available during winters. One medium carrot stick supplies as much Vitamin B6 as a glass of milk. Plus, carrots are a great source of fibre and Vitamin A as well.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼