Today’s top news:
- PM Modi is to address be National Youth Parliament. The top winners of the National Youth Parliament will speak before the Prime Minister on January 12 valedictory function
- The Union Home Minister Amit Shah recently launched the “Single Window Clearance System” for coal mines. The Single Window Clearance System for Coal Mines is an online platform launched to obtain clearances for smooth operationalisation of coal mines. It is aimed at allowing coal bidders to obtain all required clearances from a single portal. Currently, a company has to receive 19 major approvals to start a coal mine.
- The Government of India announced that CoWIN will monitor covid-19 vaccine delivery and form the foundation of anti-coronavirus inoculation drive.
- The Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar recently announced that more than 2,200 crores of rupees is to be spent by the road transport and Highway ministry to create infrastructure for safe movement of wildlife or National Highway.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla addressed the participants at the Inaugural Session of the Finals of National Youth Parliament 2021, organized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, and the Lok Sabha Secretariat in the Central Hall of the Parliament House yesterday. This year the National Youth Parliament Festival is being organized as a part of National Youth Festival which is celebrated every year from 12th to 16th January.
- The Supreme Court is going to pronounce orders on the new farm laws and farmers’ protests on Tuesday (January 12, 2021).
- Till January 11, 2021, Avian Influenza has been confirmed in 10 states of the country.
- The Geological Survey of India has found promising concentrations of Vanadium in the Tamang and Depo areas of Arunachal Pradesh. Vanadium is a by-product obtained from the processing of Vanadiferous magnetite ores. The Vanadium Pentoxide is used as a catalyst in the production of Sulphuric acid. Vanadium Dioxide is used in production of glass coatings that blocks infrared radiation.
- Centre officially places order with SII for ‘COVISHIELD’; cost fixed at Rs 200 per dose
Pushing ahead in its vaccine rollout, the Centre has officially placed a purchase order with Serum Institute India for its Coronavirus vaccine- COVISHIELD. PM Modi assures ‘Centre to bear cost of 3 cr health workers’ vaccination.
- An earthquake of magnitude 5.1 on the Richter scale occurred on Monday in Jammu and Kashmir , said the National Center for Seismology. The tremors took place at 7.32 pm and lasted for a few seconds
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti denied bail; sent to jail for threatening CM Yogi after ink attack : Affixing January 13 as the date for the next hearing, the court remanded Bharti to Sultanpur district jail till then. Bharti was arrested UP Police after he used abusive language with the police and threatened CM Yogi Adityanath’s death.
- Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa meets Amit Shah, JP Nadda in Delhi, hints at cabinet expansion soon
- Union AYUSH Minister (MoS) Shripad Naik and his wife Vijaya met with a road accident near Karnataka’s Ankola district while travelling from Yellapur to Gokarna in Karnataka on Monday. While the minister has survived the accident and is currently in the hospital for the injuries he sustained, his wife succumbed to her injuries.
- The Punjab cabinet on Monday gave approval for levying Special Infrastructure Development (special ID) fee on sale of petrol, diesel and immovable property.
- Air India flight with all-women cockpit crew successfully lands at Bengaluru airport
Flight AI176 departed from San Francisco in the US on Saturday and landed at the Kempegowda International Airport at around 3.45 am (local time) on Monday
- Telangana Schools and Colleges would reopen from Feb 1. Announcing the dates, T’gana CM KCR said schools for students of classes 9 and above as well as Inter and Degree Colleges would reopen first.
- Tamilnadu Government provided free data card of 2GB per day to over 9.69 lakh college students . This is being done to enable the students attend online classes at ease.
- Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma and cricketer Virat Kohli have been blessed with a baby girl.
- Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria PVSM AVSM VM ADC, Chief of the Air Staff, Indian Air Force visited to Air Force Stations and Advanced Landing Grounds in Ladakh.
- The Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment operating under DRDO recently developed the Retractable Landing Gear System for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, TAPAS.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Police on Monday arrested two terrorist associates of proscribed outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) from Awantipora area of Pulwama district. They have been passing sensitive information to the JeM terrorists.
- Coronavirus Cases:
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishaknar will take part in the UNSC Open Debate on Tuesday. The open debate on “International Cooperation in combating terrorism 20 years after the adoption of 1373” will be the first time that EAM shall be making an intervention in the UNSC after India assumed membership in the beginning of this year.
- India returned an apprehended Chinese soldier on Monday (January 11) at the Chushul – Moldo meeting point in Eastern Ladakh. The PLA soldier, who was captured on Friday morning, was handed back at 10 am yesterday
- Bangladesh will be the country of focus at the 51st International Film Festival of India (IFFI) starting at Goa on January 16. The festival will conclude on 24th January. It is being organised in a hybrid format considering the Corona pandemic.
- Nepal ready to mediate between India and China to resolve their border dispute, says PM KP Sharma Oli
- Amid improving ties, Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli vows to ‘retrieve’ Kalapani, Limpiyadhura and Lipulekh from India : The Nepal PM said that Kalapani, Limpiyadhura and Lipulekh “belong to Nepal as per the Sugauli Treaty” and that he will “get them back through diplomatic talks with India,”
- India on Monday (January 11, 2021) expressed its concerns on acts of terrorism in West Africa at the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) pointing out to increased activities of Boko Haram and Islamic State’s West Africa Province (ISWAP).
- PM Modi expressed deep sorrow over the loss of lives in the plane crash in Indonesia and said that India stands with them in this hour of grief.
- NASA is to launch the mot powerful rocket in the world on January 17, 2021. NASA has named it as the “Space Launch System”
- Shijiazhuang, the provincial capital of North China’s Hebei Province has become China’s new hotspot of coronavirus surge.
- An international group of experts from the World Health Organization (WHO) will arrive in China on 14th January, to probe the origins of the coronavirus pandemic, ending the uncertainty and delay which drew sharp criticism from the world health body.
- The UK recently raised 1 billion USD from global donors to fund vaccination campaigns against COVID-19 in developing countries .
- UK Prince Harry and Meghan Markle who made their announcement about quitting the Royal family a year back are all set to reunite publicly this spring for the first time. Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to attend the Trooping of the Colour, the Queen’s annual birthday parade, on June 12 in London.
- Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman unveiled his latest vision for Saudi Arabia’s future beyond oil: a city with no cars, roads or carbon emissions. The 170 kilometer-long (106 mile-long) development called “The Line” will be part of the $500 billion project called “Neom,” The Line as a walkable “belt of hyper-connected future communities, without cars and roads and built around nature.
- Coronavirus Cases:
- Ravindra Jadeja ruled out of Border-Gavaskar Test series : He suffered a blow to his left thumb while batting on Day 3 of the third Border-Gavaskar Test that concluded on Monday. AUS 338 (105.4 OV), 312/6 DEC (87.0 OV)
Australia drew with India
IND 244 (100.4 OV), 334/5 (131.0 OV)
- India wrestler Babita Phogat and husband Vivek Suhag welcomed a baby boy on Monday.
- African Runners won Dhaka Marathon 2021 . It was organised to commemorate the return of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujbur Rahman from Pakistan jail to Bangladesh in 1972.
$USD 117.42 💷GBP 99.37
🥇Gold ₹77,815@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹94,280@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 108 (in Npl)
⛽ Diesel ₹ 91.11 (in Npl)
LP Gas : Rs. 1375
14.2 kg per cylinder (in Npl)
Facts about India
Vivekananda (1863-1902) Born on 12 Jan1863 in west Bengal, Original name Narendranath Dutta,
Vivekananda name is given by Maharaj Khetri, he was disciple of Ramakrishna Parama Hansa, established Ramakrishna Mission in 1897. He was championed in Vedantic Philosophy. He proved the world about the greatness of Hindu culture at Chicago in 1893.
Thought of the day
Arise! Awake and stop not until the goal is reached
Joke of the day
Pappu : Mujhe Shadi Me BMW Mili He.
Frnd : Pr Tumhare Pass To Koi Car Nahi He!
Pappu : Abye Ghadhe,
BMW Ka Matlab
Bahut Motti Wife
International Youth Day 2020: 12 Jan
Birthday of Swami Vevikananda.
why we can’t remember our childhood
Firstly, the first 5 years of your life is most likely to be the part where you have no memory of. It’s because your brain is still developing in a way during that time and your brain cannot pick up any real experiences to store. I mean you sleep most of the day as a baby anyway, so there’s not much to remember.
As young children, we just aren’t able to make stable memories of events. You can’t access a memory, the logic goes,
मेरुदंड : Backbone
🤔 How it works ⁉
How RUM is made
Rum is a liquor made by fermenting then distilling sugarcane molasses or sugarcane juice. The distillate, a clear liquid, is usually aged in oak barrels. Most rums are produced in Caribbean and American countries, but also in other sugar-producing countries, such as the Philippines and India.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
Pashupati ( Sanskrit Paśupati; devanagari पशुपति ) is believed by Hindus to be an incarnation of the Hindu god Shiva as “lord of the animals”. He is revered by Shaivites throughout the Hindu world In general Pashupatinath means lord of all animals. Paśupati or Pashupatinath, meaning “Lord of all animals”, was originally an epithet of Rudra in the Vedic period and now is an epithet of Shiva.
The Pashupatinath Temple, located at the bank of the river Bagmati, is considered as the most sacred place in Nepal. The mythology hold that Lord Pashupatinath started living in Nepal in the form of a deer, then when he saw the Kathmandu Valley and he was overwhelmed by its beauty
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
How to get rid of trapped gas
Eating too quickly or while moving can cause a person to take in air as well as food, leading to gas-related pain. Quick eaters can slow down by chewing each bite of food 30 times. Breaking down food in such a way aids digestion and can prevent a number of related complaints, including bloating and indigestion.
Avoid chewing gum
As a person chews gum they tend to swallow air, which increases the likelihood of trapped wind and gas pains.
Sugarless gum also contains artificial sweeteners, which may cause bloating and gas.
CH. Naveen Kumar
PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE