𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
02 Sep (Thursday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
Titi: Ekadashi (from 6.23 am)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujiain)
According to Amanta Month : It is still Sravana Maas
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 66 crore mark.*
- Commemorative coin of 125 rupees on the occasion of the 125th Birth Anniversary of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada on 01 Sep through video conferencing.*
- Schools, colleges and coaching centres in Delhi have been reopened. Delhi Disaster Management Authority has directed that the classes to function at 50% capacity to maintain social distancing as per Covid protocol.*
- As a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations to commemorate 75th Year of Independence, Union Minister of Ayush Sarbananda Sonowal, along with Union Ministers Kiren Rijiju, Jitendra Singh, Meenakshi Lekhi and Dr. Munjpara Mahendrabhai launched the Yoga Break (Y-Break) mobile application in New Delhi*
- The Haryana govt on 01 Sep (Wednesday) transferred Karnal SDM Ayush Sinha, whose video instructing policemen to “smash heads of farmers” during a recent farmers’ protest had gone viral. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar had earlier admitted that the choice of words by Ayush Sinha, a 2018-batch IAS officer, was wrong but had defended the police action.*
- AICC general secretary Harish Rawat on 01 Sep (Wednesday) asked Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh to provide relief to people by reducing power tariffs, one of the major demands of state Congress president Navjot Singh Sidhu.*
- Pro-Pakistan separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani (92 yrs) died on 01 Sep (Wednesday) after a prolonged illness, He was a member of banned Jamaat-e-Islami and chairman of hardline Hurriyat Conference.*
- The Allahabad high court on 01 Sep (Wednesday) said Parliament should make a law declaring cow a national animal and to punish those who harm it. The government should bring a Bill in Parliament and declare cow as the national animal and make strict laws, the court said.*
- The West Bengal govt on 01 Sep (Wednesday) moved the Supreme Court challenging the Calcutta high court order directing the court-monitored Central Bureau of Investigation probe into all heinous cases like rape and murder during the post poll violence in the state after accepting the recommendations of a National Human Rights Commission panel.*
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has removed the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and issued directives to district authorities concerned to ensure best medical attention and cleanliness in Firozabad. A special team of 11 doctors has been rushed to take control of the situation arisen due to suspected dengue and viral fever which has claimed over 50 lives so far within a span of 10 days.*
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on 01 Sep (Wednesday) advised officials to provide certifications to organic producers to help them get good prices and announced that the YSR Agri Testing Labs would be launched in December. He says to Encourage millet farming, certification to organic produces.*
- The prices of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) cooking gas cylinders across all categories including subsidised gas on 01 Sep (Wednesday) were hiked by Rs 25 per cylinder — the third straight increase in rates in less than two months.
Subsidised as well as non-subsidised LPG now costs Rs 884.50 per 14.2-kg cylinder in Delhi, according to a price notification of oil companies.*
- Karnataka mandates RT PCR test for international arrivals; Kerala students to be quarantined: Karnataka govt has asked students and employees entering the state from Kerala will have to bring a negative Covid-19 test (RT-PCR) report not older than 72 hours and irrespective of their vaccination status.*
- Schools across Telangana have been reopened on 01 Sep after being shut down in March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.*
- In a weeklong visit to the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla met with the representatives of District Development Councils (DDCs), Block Development Councils (BDCs) and Panchayats at Gulmarg.*
- Maharashtra’s public health department has informed that over 23 lakh beneficiaries have registered under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme. Under this scheme, cash benefit of five thousand rupees is provided to pregnant women and lactating mothers in three installments to meet the woman’s enhanced nutritional needs and to partially compensate for her wage loss during pregnancy.*
- Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah’s Message For “Those Celebrating Taliban” In India:. He said those who are rejoicing the revival of Taliban should question themselves if “they want to reform their religion or live with the old barbarism”.*
- Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on 01 Sep inaugurated the first direct flight between Gwalior and Indore.*
- A high alert has been issued in the coastal areas of Karnataka following an intelligence input received about terrorist activities in coastal Kerala.*
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- The High Commission of India in association with the ICT Ministry of Bangladesh and Women & E-commerce and Silk Oak global limited launched an year long soft skills training programme in Dhaka on 01 Sep.*
- External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar will be on a four-day visit to Slovenia, Croatia and Denmark starting from 02 Sep. He will hold bilateral meeting with the Foreign Ministers.*
- Taliban affiliate Al Qaeda calls for liberation of Kashmir as part of global jihad : The Al Qaeda statement came on the day the senior Taliban leader Sher Mohammed Stanakzai assured the Indian envoy to Qatar that no anti-India activity would be allowed in Afghanistan.*
- Indian Army contingent of 200 to participate in multi-nation military exercise in Russia
‘ Zapad ‘ is a theatre-level exercise of Russian armed forces focusing primarily on operations against terrorists. China & Pakistan are expected to take part as observers.*
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- US President Joe Biden has said, America will continue its fight against terrorism in Afghanistan and other countries. President Biden warned the Islamic State-Khorasan (ISIS-K) that America is not done with the terrorist group. The US President said, the US will hunt down those who wish to harm America.*
- Al Qaeda praises Taliban’s ‘historic victory’ in Afghanistan: A few hours after the last US troop left Kabul, Al Qaeda’s senior leadership released a congratulatory statement on Tuesday on the occasion of the “Taliban’s victory” in the war-ravaged country.*
- The Taliban plan to make Kabul airport operational as soon as possible. A team of aviation experts have reached Kabul in Afghanistan to help the Taliban do the same.*
- Clashes between the Taliban and local resistance forces led by Ahmad Massoud in Afghanistan’s Panshir Valley continued for the second day on 01 Sep.*
- A Video footage has surfaced on social media that shows a US-made Black Hawk helicopter flying over Afghanistan’s Kandahar province, with a person seen hanging below from a rope. However, on Tuesday it was not immediately clear whether the person was dead or alive. Later, it was clarified that an Afghan pilot was reportedly flying the chopper, and a Taliban member was trying to install the group’s flag.*
- Fit India Quiz launched providing platform to students to showcase their knowledge and fitness : PicEducation Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Thakur today launched the India’s biggest quiz event, the Fit India Quiz at a function in New Delhi.*
- PARALYMPICS MEDALS TALLY
The Tokyo Paralympic Games: 24 Aug to 05 Sep at the Olympic Stadium in Tokyo.
G. S. B. Ttl
- CHN 68 43 36 147
- RPC 32 20 37 89
- GBR 30 24 32 86
- USA 25 27 20 72 IND 02 05 03 10 (34th Posn.)
$USD 73.08 💷GBP 100.58
CM : K Chandrasekhar Rao
Gvnr : Tamilisai Soundararajan
🥇Gold ₹48,720@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹68,700@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 105.40
⛽ Diesel ₹ 96.84
LPG : ₹ 912/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 57,338.21
NIFTY : 17,076.25
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Warangal in Telangana state Originally known as Orugallu which means ‘one stone’, Warangal was ruled by the Kakatiya dynasty. It is believed that the entire town was carved out on a single rock. The Kakatiyas built many monuments in the state which include iconic fortresses, gateways and temples.
Rudrama Devi, was a monarch of the Kakatiya dynasty in the Deccan Plateau from 1263-1289 until her death. She was one of the very few women to rule as monarchs in India and promoted a male image in order to do so
😀Thought of the day
Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before
JOKE OF THE DAY
In a Nursery School Canteen…
There’s a basket of apples with a notice written over it :-
“Do not take more than one, God is watching”
On the other counter there’s a box of chocolates,
A small child went & wrote on it.
“Take as many as U want, God is busy watching the apples”…
NEVER ACT SMART WITH Today’s Generation..!.!
What Is Vitiligo? Why it happens
Vitiligo is a condition in which white patches develop on the skin. Any location on the body can be affected, and most people with vitiligo have white patches on many areas.
Vitiligo is caused by the lack of a pigment called melanin in the skin. Melanin is produced by skin cells called melanocytes, and it gives your skin its colour. In vitiligo, there are not enough working melanocytes to produce enough melanin in your skin. This causes white patches to develop on your skin or hair.
Spandana स्पन्दन : Response प्रतिक्रिया
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How an Ear hearing aid works 🦻🏻
A hearing aid has three basic parts: a microphone, amplifier, and speaker. The hearing aid receives sound through a microphone, which converts the sound waves to electrical signals and sends them to an amplifier. The amplifier increases the power of the signals and then sends them to the ear through a speaker.
The sound waves are gathered by the outer ear and sent down the ear canal to the eardrum. The sound waves cause the eardrum to vibrate, which sets the three tiny bones in the middle ear into motion. The motion of the bones causes the fluid in the inner ear or cochlea to move. cochlea, causes changes in tiny structures called hair cells.
How we can lose our hearing
The path between your outer ear and your brain can be blocked or damaged in many different places and in a number of different ways, so people can become deaf or lose some or all of their hearing for lots of different reasons. One of the most common types of hearing loss happens when the hairs in the cochlea become damaged. If there are fewer hairs, sounds produce less stimulation in your brain—so things need to be louder for you to hear them. That’s where hearing aids come in. They can’t help everyone with impaired hearing, but they can often make a difference to hearing problems caused by a loss of cochlear hair cells or damage to other parts of the inner ear.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is an economic and political organization of eight countries in South Asia.
SAARC was founded in Dhaka on 8 Dec 1985
The Headquarter of SAARC is in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Members : Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
Afghanistan joined as the 8th member of SAARC in 2007.
SAARC aims to promote economic growth, social progress and cultural development within the South Asia region.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Surekha Yadav (born 2 September 1965) is a female locopilot (train driver) of the Indian Railways in India,.
She became India’s first female train driver in 1988. She drove the first “Ladies Special” local train for Central Railways when it was first introduced in the four metro cities by Mamata Banerjee the then Railway Minister, in April 2000.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
A piece of cake
An easy task/job
Example : “The boy found the project to be a piece of cake because it was incredibly easy.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Data is collected from the Internet, in case if actual facts are differentiate plz kindly inform…..🙏🏻)
There are 4 yugas and 1 yuga cycle is 43,200,000 years
Satya Yuga equals 1,728,000 Human years
Treta Yuga equals 1,296,000 Human years
Dvapara Yuga equals 864,000 Human years
Kali Yuga equals 432,000 Human years
1 yuga cycle is called as a Mahayuga.
1000 such Mahayuga is called a day/night of Brahma or Kalpa. So 1 day of Brahma is 2000 Mahayuga.
Each 1000 Mahayuga is divided between 14 Manus. 1 Manu rules 71.42 Mahayuga. Therefore 1 Manvantara is 71(approx) Mahayuga
Therefore 1year for brahma is 360 Brahma Years i.e 360*2000=720000 Mahayuga.
The lifespan of Brahma is hundred years i.e 72000000 Mahayugas.
After these 100 Brahma years, the current Brahma dies and a new Brahma is created by Vishnu.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Tamarind (Imli) has long been touted as a natural laxative that stimulates your metabolism and further keeps your digestive system strong. Fibre helps smoothen the process of moving the stool easily through your intestinal tract. Tamarind also stimulates the activity of bile that helps dissolve the food quickly speeding up digestion.
Tamarind has traditionally been used as a laxative because it has high amounts of malic and tartaric acids. Tamarind also contains potassium bitartrate, which, along with other active ingredients, relieves constipation.
Constipation and diarrhea often cause abdominal pain. Tamarind bark and root extracts have been proven to be effective in curing stomach ache. In Nigeria, soaked tamarind is eaten to deal with constipation
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼