02 Feb (Wednesday)
Shishir Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Magha 16, (Purnimata)/ Magha 01 (Amanta)According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Titi: Pratipada (up to 8:31 am)
Rahu Kaal : 12:40 PM – 02:03 PM
Yoga for Cervical/Neck Pain: https://youtu.be/WX5X0cg-Dgg
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 167 crore 21 lakh mark
- Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari said the National Ropeways Development Programme ‘Parvatmala’, announced in the Union Budget, is a great gift for the hill states. He said the project will provide pollution-free transport and help create jobs.
- Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw has said that Indian Railways have received an outlay of one lakh 37 thousand crore rupees capital investment support. This outlay was announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman while presenting the Union Budget 2022-23 in parliament
- Election Commission of India, appointed 15 special observers for the current General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh
- Lok Sabha & the Rajya Sabha will begin discussions today on Motion of Thanks on the President’s Address to the Joint Sitting of both the Houses of the Parliament.
- ANDHRA PRADESH govt has issued an ordinance to raise the age of superannuation for all state government employees to 62 years from the present 60 with effect from Jan. 1, 2022.
- GUJARAT : The trade and industries welcome the Union Budget as pro-people and growth oriented. The President of South Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industries (SGCCI), Ashish Gujarati says, connecting post offices through core-banking will boost the rural economy
- HARYANA CM Manohar Lal Khattar on Tuesday said the Union Budget 2022-23 is an overall balanced budget as it focuses on digitalisation, infrastructure, environment, farmers, education, youth employment, pension and security. The budget is to the country’s benefit in the long run and it would give impetus to the economy and make the country self-reliant, Khattar added.
- J&K : Terrorists open fire at policeman in J&K’s Shopian. ASI Shabir Ahmad was coming back from a mosque after prayers in his native place when the terrorists fired upon him. He was admitted in the hospital.
- MAHARASHTRA : The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) standing committee, in its meeting on Tuesday, decided to procure LED fittings worth ₹18.30 crore for 1.97 lakh street lights for the merged villages in Pune city. Standing committee chairman Hemant Rasane said.
- YouTuber Vikas Fhatak alias ‘Hindustani Bhau’ has been sent to police custody till February 4. He was arrested by Dharavi Police in connection with the students’ protest in Dharavi over their demand for online exams for classes 10 and 12. Police lawyer said, “The accused is a habitual offender. He had done a protest on similar issue in Shivaji Park.”
- PM Modi’s YouTube Crosses 1 Crore Subscribers, Surpassing Global Leaders
Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro, with a total of 36 lakh subscribers, ranks second after PM Modi on the list of global leaders with the highest subscriptions on their YouTube channel.
💷 GBP 101.09
BSE Sensex 58,862.57
NIFTY : 17,576.85
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presents Union Budget for 2022-23 in Parliament. Presenting her second successive paperless budget on 1 Feb . The Annual Financial Statement refers to the year’s Union Budget, defined by Article 112 of the Indian Constitution (AFS). It is a statement of the government’s expected receipts and expenditures for a given fiscal year (which begins on April 1 of the current year and ends on March 31 of the following year).
BUDGET 2022-23: BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS SO FAR
• “Drone Shakti” programme for start-ups on drone technology
• Defence research to be opened up for start-ups
• 75 digital banking units in 75 districts by scheduled commercial banks
• Transliteration of land records in 8 languages will be rolled out
• Rs 20,000 crore to be mobilised with innovative ways of financing
• Rs 2.37 lakh crore for buying crops under minimum support price
- 30% tax on crypto income from transfer of virtual digital assets. RBI is set to launch digital rupee based on blockchain technology by FY23 EDUCATION
• TV channel for Class 1 to give supplementary education amid Covid
• 400 new Vande Bharat trains to be introduced,
• Better integration of post and railways for seamless movement
• One Station-One Product concept will be popularized to help local businesses and supply chains.
• “PM Gati Shakti” to lead 7 engines of growth
• Plans for Metro systems at appropriate scale
• E-passports using embedded chips and futuristic tech will be rolled out.
Budget 2022 has further tightened the rules for non income tax return filers. Currently, if an individual did not file income tax returns for previous two years and the TDS and TCS in each of these years exceeded Rs 50,000 then the person would be liable for TDS/TCS at higher rates in the ongoing financial year. Budget 2022 proposes to apply the above provision if income tax return has not been filed for the previous one year instead of two years
New Movies to be release in Feb 2022
Looop Lapeta 04 FEB
Gehraiyaan. 11 FEB
Badhaai Do. 11 FEB
Gangubai Kathiawadi 25 FEB
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has said that his Ministry has decided to convert the Experimental Scheme for Induction of Women Fighter Pilots in the Indian Air Force into a permanent scheme.
- Lt Gen Manoj Pande, PVSM, AVSM, VSM took over as the Vice Chief of the Army Staff on 01 February 2022. An alumnus of National Defence Academy, Lt Gen Manoj Pande was commissioned in December 1982 to the Corps of Engineers (The Bombay Sappers).
- Lieutenant General C P Mohanty superannuated as Vice Army Chief on Monday 31 Jan.
- The Supreme Court on Monday restrained the Centre and Navy from releasing from services some officers (both male and female), who were not granted a permanent commission and sought reply from the Centre.
- Secretary-General at the Ministry of Defence in Oman Dr Mohammed Bin Nasser Bin Ali Al-Zaabi called on Defence Minister Rajnath Singh. They discussed ways to enhance defence cooperation between the two countries. Mr Al-Jazeera also briefed Mr Singh about the 11th India-Oman Joint Military Cooperation Committee Meeting JMCC on bilateral defence cooperation which was held in New Delhi
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Tuesday received three of the last four Rafale fighter jets, The fighter planes were handed over by France at Istres-Le Tube air base of Rafale manufacturer Dassault Aviation, and is situated north-west of Marseille. The fighter jets are expected to arrive in India between February 15 and 16.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India and the European Union today held their second maritime security dialogue in a virtual format. The meeting was co-chaired by Joint Secretary for Disarmament and International Security Affairs at Ministry of External Affairs Sandeep Arya and Director for Security and Defence Policy at the European External Action Service Ms Joanneke Balfoort.
- India and the European Union discussed cooperation, including in the field of maritime domain awareness, capacity-building and joint naval activities, following their successful joint naval exercise in the Gulf of Aden in June last year.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Portugal’s Prime Minister Antonio Costa on Tuesday tested positive for COVID-19 after being re-elected for a second term on Sunday. Costa’s office said he will isolate himself for seven days, adding the 60-year-old had no symptoms. Costa’s Socialist Party won 117 out of 230 parliament seats, only the second time the party achieved a full majority in Portugal’s democratic history
- Qatar reached a deal with Taliban to resume chartered evacuations outside of Kabul, reported Axios news website citing Qatar Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani. The agreement would allow US and other nations to evacuate citizens and at-risk Afghans by operating two flights per week. This comes after Qatar had stopped evacuation in December 2021 after dispute with Taliban.
- Nationwide “silent strike” marked the first anniversary of military rule in Myanmar on Tuesday. Yangon, Mandalay among other cities saw empty streets as activists urged people to stay indoors as a silent mark of defiance. In an eastern border town of the country, two people were reportedly killed in an explosion at a pro-military rally.
- UN chief has condemned North Korea’s launch of a suspected intermediate-range ballistic missile on Sunday and urged Pyongyang to stop “taking counterproductive actions”. The launch, which is North Korea’s largest since 2017, was also its seventh test in January.
- Denmark becomes the first European Union country to lift nearly all of its Covid restrictions despite record numbers of cases, relying on its high vaccination rate to cope with the milder Omicron variant
- PRO KABADDI
February 01, 2022
- Match 87
Bengaluru Bulls 31
U.P. Yoddha 26
Bengal Warriors 25
Gujarat Giants 34
2.2022 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup is an international limited-overs cricket tournament that is currently being held in the West Indies from 14 January – 5 February 2022 with sixteen teams taking part. It is the fourteenth edition of the Under-19 Cricket World Cup, and the first to be held in the West Indies.
U-19 World Cup: India Under-19 skipper Yash Dhull has said the team will focus on building partnership if the side loses quick wickets in the match against Australia in the U-19 World Cup semi-final on Wednesday
- Nadal and Medvedev to play in ATP 500 Mexican Open this month : After winning his record 21st Grand Slam title at the Australian Open, Rafael Nadal will play in the ATP 500 Mexican Open in Acapulco, along with world number two Daniil Medvedev. The tournament will take place from February 21 to 26. World number three Alexander Zverev will also play, hoping to defend his title from 2021.
- Tom Brady, former New England Patriots quarterback, on Tuesday announced his retirement from the National Football League (NFL) after a record-breaking 22-year-career that saw him win seven Super Bowl championships. The 44-year-old won six Super Bowls with the Patriots over 20 years, before joining the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and winning his seventh Super Bowl title with them last year.
CM : Hemant Soren
Govnr : Ramesh Bais
Districts : 24
Formation : 15 Nov 2000
🥇 Gold ₹48,980 @10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹65,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 98.58
⛽ Diesel ₹ 91.56
LPG : ₹ 957/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
JHARKHAND : The word “Jhar” means ‘Forest’ and “Khand” means ‘land’ in various Indo-Aryan languages. Thus “Jharkhand” means ‘land of bush or forest’.
the Jharkhand area was known as Kukara. After the year 1765, it came under the control of the British Empire and became formally known under its present title, “Jharkhand” – the Land of “Jungles” (forests) and “Jharis” (bushes).
😀 Thought of the day
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Frnd: pappu, why are applying shampoo to the shoulders ?
pappu: because this shampoo is hed& shoulders.!!
Why Kerosene will not get freeze even it is kept in the freezer
The flash point of kerosene is between 37 and 65 °C (100 and 150 °F), and its autoignition temperature is 220 °C (428 °F). The freeze point of kerosene depends on grade, with commercial aviation fuel standardized at −47 °C (−53 °F). 1-K grade kerosene freezes around −40 °C (−40 °F, 233 K).
The normal temperature of domestic freezers is between -18C and -20C, whilst that of commercial freezers is anywhere between -18C and -36C. You might get the odd commercial freezer going colder than this, depending on what it’s being used for, in which case there’s a small chance that some grades of kerosene might become sludgy, but under most situations it won’t freeze.
सर्वं सम्भाव्यते त्वयि।
तुम में सब सम्भव है।
you can do anything
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How dies a Laser Printers Work
Laser printers use microscopic ink particles in a powdered form known as toner. Once heated by the fuser unit, the toner melts allowing it to be fused to the paper fibres under pressure…..The printers laser beams your print onto a metal cylinder called a drum……Using static electricity, the drum attracts powdered toner from its cartridge to the drum……The drum rolls the toner onto the paper in the form of your print………The toner is melted onto the paper by heat from a fuser as it passes underneath… print comes out of the printer.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Every year on 2nd February, World Wetlands Day is celebrated internationally. This day marks the date of the adoption of the Convention on Wetlands on 2 February, 1971, in Ramsar, Iran. It was first celebrated in 1997.
The earliest printing press is invented in 1439 by Johannes Gutenberg
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
We see eye to eye
Courage -. Cowardice
Abroad – Overseas
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Hanuman’s name originates from the Sanskrit hanu, meaning “jaw,” and man, meaning “prominent” or “disfigured.” Legend claims he received his name in childhood when Indra, the king of the gods, struck him in the jaw for attempting to leap up and grab the sun.
Hanuman is a devotee of Shri Rama and one of the central characters in a well-known Hindu epic, the Ramayan. According to the Shaivite tradition, God Hanuman is also an incarnation of God Shiva.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Home remedies for chest burn sensation
Acidity occurs when the stomach produces excess hydrochloric acid, causing a burning sensation in the stomach, chest and neck area, called heartburn. The acids along with food get ejected up the oesophagus in gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD. Fatty and spicy foods and the bacteria Helicobacter Pylori are the top causes of this condition.
Sodium bicarbonate, commonly called baking soda is used across homes as a remedy for acute acid refluxes. It is alkaline in nature and neutralises the acids when mixed in water, but is a short term remedy. Patients suffering from chronic cases of excess acidity should consult a gastroenterologist. Baking soda is also high in salts and is thus not ideal for those suffering from high blood pressure.
cumin or Jeera when mixed in water can help reduce acidity and bloating. Cumin is alkaline in nature and hence it neutralises the acids, just like baking powder. It also aids in relieving indigestion and is effective in helping manage blood pressure. Studies have found that black cumin extracts can help heal gastric ulcers.
Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, has healing properties that can help treat gastric ulcers. Tulsi consumption also results in increased secretion of cellular mucus, which protects the linings of the stomach and the oesophagus from ulcerative damage. Tulsi also contains anti-inflammatory properties like ginger
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼