𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
29 Dec (Wednesday)
Hemant Ritu Krishna पक्ष*::
Month: Pausha 19, (Purnimata)
Agrahayana 25, (Amanta)
Titi: Dashami (up to 4:12 pm) Ekadashi
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 12:28 PM – 01:48 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 143 crore milestone
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation has given approval to Corbevax vaccine, Covovax vaccine, and anti-viral drug Molnupiravir for restricted use in emergency situations.
- The Union Govt has said that more than 149 crore six lakh COVID vaccine doses have been provided to States and Union Territories so far. Health Ministry today said that around 16 crore 80 lakh unutilized vaccine doses are still available with the States and UTs to be administered.
- 653 cases of Omicron have been reported in the country so far. Out of the total Omicron cases, Maharashtra has reported one hundred sixty-seven cases, followed by Delhi one hundred sixty-five, Kerala 57 cases and Telangana 55 cases. Union Health Ministry said, till now, one hundred 86 people have recovered from the infection.
- People above 60 years of age with comorbidities do not need to upload or provide a medical certificate for eligibility for the “precautionary dose” of Covid-19 vaccine. From January 10 onwards, fully vaccinated people above the age of 60 years with co-morbidities can register for their ‘precaution doses’ or booster shots
- Power Ministry has achieved a remarkable milestone of distributing 50 lakh LED bulbs under the Project One Crore under Gram Ujala Programme. The programme is being implemented through Convergence Energy Services Limited, CSEL and Energy Efficiency Services Limited, EESL in rural households in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana. As part of the Nationwide Vaccination Drive, government has been supporting the States and UTs by providing them COVID vaccines free of cost.
- PM Modi launches blockchain-based digital degrees at IIT Kanpur; Also inaugurates completed section of Kanpur Metro Rail Project is 9 Km long section from IIT Kanpur to Moti Jheel and Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline.
- The Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline Project which is a 356 Km long project which has a capacity of around 3.45 million metric tonnes per annum. Extending from Bina refinery in Madhya Pradesh to Panki in Kanpur, the project has been built at a cost of over Rs 1500 crore. It will help the region access petroleum products from the Bina refinery.
- DELHI : Delhi Disaster Management Authority order, Delhi Metro and buses will operate at 50% seating capacity with no standing passengers. Restaurants are allowed will 50% seating capacity from 8 AM to 10 PM and bars are allowed with 50% seating capacity from 12 noon to 10 PM. Political, religious and festival gatherings have been banned. Maximum 20 persons can attend funerals and weddings. A Yellow alert in Delhi amid surge in COVID cases.
- ODISHA Govt is geared up to vaccinate more than 25 lakh children between 15 to 18 years of age from January 3. It follows the centre’s decision to vaccinate the children against covid-19
- UTTARKHAND : PM Modi will visit Haldwani in Uttarakhand on the 30th December. He will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of 23 projects worth over 17 thousand 500 crore rupees. Among the 23 projects, a foundation stone will be laid for 17 projects worth over 14 thousand 100 crore rupees.
BSE Sensex 57,897.48
NIFTY : 17,233.25
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has clarified that RBL Bank is well capitalised and the financial position of the bank remains satisfactory and there is no need for depositors and other stakeholders to react to speculative reports related to banks.
- Home Minister Amit Shah chaired the third Apex Level meeting of Narco Coordination Centre (NCORD) at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi.
- Over 4.67 crore Income Tax Returns have been filed on the new e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department as on 27th December.
- The due date for filing the ITR for AY21-22 is December 31. The central government had extended the ITR filing due date to December 31 from July 31 earlier in the year.
- The release date of Shahid Kapoor and Mrunal Thakur’s upcoming movie ‘Jersey’ has been postponed as the threat of the Omicron variant looms large. The movie was earlier scheduled to hit the screens on December 31, 2021. Reports say that the new release date has not been decided on as of now and the makers will announce the same later.
- Birthday today
Rajesh Khanna (born Jatin Khanna; 29 December 1942 – 18 July 2012) was an Indian actor, film producer and politician who worked in Hindi films. He was the highest-paid actor in Hindi cinema throughout the 1970s and 1980s. His accolades include four BFJA Awards and five Filmfare Awards, and in 2013, he was posthumously awarded the Padma Bhushan, India’s third highest civilian honour.
- Ramanand Sagar (29 December 1917 – 12 December 2005) (born Chandramauli Chopra) was an Indian film director. He is most famous for making the extremely popular Ramayan television series, a 78-part TV adaptation of the ancient Hindu epic of the same name.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh e-inaugurates 27 infra projects constructed by BRO.
- He added that the road built at an altitude of 19,000 feet on the Umling-La pass in southern Ladakh, has now become the world’s highest motorable road. He also said, this road will not only facilitate faster dispatch of armed forces but also give a boost to tourism in the region.
- India has laid the keel of the fifth of eight Anti-Submarine Warfare Shallow Water Crafts (ASWSWCs). GRSE is developing the ships as part of an indigenous project for the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy has lauded GRSE and L&T for their efforts in accomplishing this milestone. The Navy said that construction of these vessels will boost the ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ initiative.
- DRDO hands over technology of extreme cold clothing system to 5 Indian firms. The Army, till recently, has been importing extreme cold weather clothing and several Special Clothing and Mountaineering Equipment (SCME) items for the troops deployed in high altitude regions. Technology for indigenous extreme cold weather clothing system (ECWCS) was handed over to five Indian companies by Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman Defence Research and Development Organisation.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India will chair the Counter-Terrorism Committee of UNSC in January 2022 after 10 years. The Counter-Terrorism Committee was established by Security Council resolution 1373 adopted unanimously on 28 September 2001 in the wake of the 9/11 terror attacks in the US.
- The Committee was tasked with monitoring implementation of resolution 1373 which requested countries to implement a number of measures aimed at enhancing their legal and institutional ability to counter terrorist activities at home and around the world.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Bangladesh started the booster dose of COVID 19 vaccination in Dhaka on a limited scale from Tuesday. A few hospitals in Dhaka started administering the Pfizer vaccine jab for people above the age of 60 who had earlier received two doses of the vaccine.
- France has announced tighter Covid restrictions amid concerns over the Omicron variant. From 3 January, remote working will become compulsory for those who can, and public gatherings will be limited to 2,000 people for indoor events.
- Indonesia will lift a ban on the Boeing 737 MAX, the Southeast Asian country’s transportation ministry said. three years after local carrier Lion Air lost one of the planes in a fatal crash during a routine domestic flight 189 people were killed when the flight plunged into the Java Sea shortly after takeoff in October 2018.
- Leading conservation biologist, Thomas Lovejoy passed away at 80. Credited with coining the term ‘biological diversity’, he was a strong advocate for tropical rainforests and helped run a Brazilian project to protect vulnerable forests. Lovejoy studied rainforest birds in the Amazon on a grant given by the National Geographic Society in 1971. He also founded the Amazon Biodiversity Center.
- India vs South Africa 1st Cricket test : India extended their lead to 146 runs at the close of play on Day 3 of the first Test against South Africa in Centurion on Tuesday. India bounced back after collapsing to be bowled out for 327 earlier in the day. They bowled out South Africa for 197 and took a healthy 130-run lead.
- Mohammed Shami picked up a 5-wicket haul to help India bowl South Africa out for 197 on Day 3 in Centurion
- VIVO Pro Kabaddi
Dec 22, 2021–Jan 20, 2022. Sheraton Grand, Whitefield, Bengaluru
Puneri Paltan 26
Patna Pirates 38
Telugu Titans 37
Haryana Steelers 39
Tamil Nadu : CHENNAI
CM : M. K. Stalin
Gvnr : R N Ravi
🥇Gold ₹49,785 @10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹66,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 101.51
⛽ Diesel ₹ 91.53
LPG : ₹916/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The Soviet-origin K-43 was a Charlie-class nuclear-powered cruise missile submarine operated by the Indian Navy as Chakra. It was built between 1964 and 1967 and was commissioned into the Soviet Navy on 5 November 1967. It later served as INS Chakra in the Indian Navy from 1988 to 1991.
😀Thought of the day
Every bad situation will have something positive…Even a stopped Clock is correct twice a day…Think of this & lead ur life…
JOKE OF THE DAY
Dulha Romantic Andaz Me Bola.
May I Kiss U Darling ?
👰🏻Dulhan Sharmatae Hue Boli
Humne To Kabhi Gairo Ko Bhi Manaa Nai Kiya,
Aap Toh Fir Bhi Apne Ho..💗💓💔
What is Tropic of Cancer?
The Greek word “tropikos,” which means “belonging to a turn of the sun at the solstice,” is the origin of the word “tropic.” Cancer, meaning “crab” in Latin, is the name of a constellation beneath which the Tropic of Cancer once was directly located.
1 – अदिम/प्रथम/एकम्
2 – द्व Dva
3 – त्रि Tri
4 – चतुर Chatur
5 – पन्चः Panchaha
6 – षष्ठ Shashta
7 – सप्त Sapta
8 – अष्ट AshTa
9 – नव Nav
10 – दश Dash
100 – शत Shata
1000 – सहस्र Sahasra
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Function of a Kidney
The kidneys remove wastes and water from the blood to form urine. Urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder through the ureters. If the kidneys did not remove them, these wastes would build up in the blood and damage the body.
The actual removal of wastes occurs in tiny units inside the kidneys called nephrons. Each kidney has about a million nephrons. In the nephron, a glomerulus—which is a tiny blood vessel, or capillary—intertwines with a tiny urine-collecting tube called a tubule.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
- Anadam & Nicobar Port Blair
- Dadra nagar Haweli : Silvassa
- Daman & Diu : Daman
- Lakshadweep : Kavarthi
- Leh Ladak
Important inventions link: https://youtu.be/HHPAc7kjRgM
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Womesh Chandra Bonnerjee
Womesh Chandra Banerjee or (Umesh Chandra Banerjee) (December 29, 1844 – July 21, 1906) was an Indian politician and the first president of Indian National Congress. One of his grandsons, Joyanto Nath Chaudhuri later on headed the Indian Army. Womesh Chandra Banerjee was born on December 29, 1844 at Calcutta, in the present-day state of West Bengal
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Pull yourself together Calm down
Considerate – Thoughtful
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Bhanumati is the wife of Duryodhana, the main antagonist of the epic Mahabharata* . Originally unnamed in the epic, the name of Duryodhana’s wife is found in later versions. Bhanumati has a son Laxman Kumara and a daughter, Lakshmanaa
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Rasam is a spicy soup made in south India using tamarind juice, pepper, tomato, cumin and other spices. Vegetables and steamed lentils are also added to it for extra nutrition. It is either eaten along with rice or drunk after a meal. Its distinct taste is sourness, contributed by the tamarind base.
The fact that rasam aids digestion is itself proof that it aids weight loss. When you don’t accumulate waste in your body, you’re lighter already! The spices in rasam also have a detox effect that prevent water retention and flush out toxins
The year 2021 has been a great year for Legal Prudent Fraternity. We achieved new heights together with a lot of new collaborations and milestones. Thanks a lot to everyone. 🔥🙏🏻
Please share your valuable feedbacks for the year of 2021. It’ll take around 30 secs: www.LegalPrudent.in/feedback.html
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼