𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
29 Aug (Sunday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
Titi : Saptami
(upto 11:25 pm)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujiain)
According to Amanta Month : Still SRAVANA
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- PM Modi to share his thoughts in Mann Ki Baat programme today @ 11 A.M. It will be the 80th episode of the monthly radio programme.
- PM Modi dedicated the renovated complex of Jallianwala Bagh Smarak to the nation on 28 Aug (Saturday) through video conferencing. He also inaugurated museum galleries developed at the Smarak.
- 1000 new Health & Wellness Centres to be opened in NE States as part of National Ayush Mission: Union Minister of Ports, Shipping & Waterways and AYUSH, Sarbananda Sonowal said.
- One Nation One Ration Card scheme now successfully running in 34 States, UTs after becoming operational in Delhi & West Bengal. Ministry of Consumer Affairs , Food and Public Distribution in a statement said that two remaining states -Assam and Chhattisgarh are targeted for integration under ONORC in next few months.
- The objective of this programme is to empower all NFSA (National Food Security Act) beneficiaries to be self-reliant for their food security anywhere in the country, through portability of their same existing ration cards to seamlessly lift their subsidised foodgrains.
- The govt has launched a new geospatial planning portal, ‘Yuktdhara’, which will help in facilitating new MGNREGA assets using remote sensing and geographic information system-based data.
The portal will serve as a repository of geotags created under various national rural development programmes. The portal was launched by Union Minister of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Giriraj Singh.
- Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia has written to Chief Ministers of Puducherry, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal seeking their personal intervention in expediting the matters for strengthening of aviation infrastructure in the states.
- The central government has taken a significant step towards doing away with the practice of changing registration number if a vehicle is shifted from one state to another. A new series of registration number has been introduced by the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for the purpose. Bharat series (BH-series), for new vehicles. A vehicle bearing this registration mark shall not require assignment of a new registration mark when the owner shifts from one state to another and takes the vehicle along.
- Format of BH-series registration Mark will be YY BH #### XX (YY for year of first registration, BH is Code for Bharat Series, #### is the randomised four digit number and XX are two alphabets). Vehicle registration facility under the BH-series will be available to defence personnel, employees of central government and state government, central and state public sector undertakings and private sector organisations having offices in four or more states/union territories.
- Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare, in a letter written to Chief Secretary of the Maharashtra and other states, has requested to avail benefit of Market Intervention Scheme-MIS for the benefit of farmers affected by the falling prices of tomatoes and potatoes.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs organised ‘Mera Watan Mera Chaman’ Mushaira in New Delhi as part of Amrit Mahotsav of 75th Year of India’s Independence.
- The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) conducted an anti- encroachment drive yesterday on Jammu-Srinagar National Highway (NH-44) from Jakhani to Chenani in the jurisdiction of Udhampur district.
- Recently Maharashtra govt launched a special mission called “Mission Vatsalya” in order to help women who lost their husbands to COVID-19.
- Andhra Pradesh state government has decided to re-implement the marks system in SSC public exams replacing the present grading system. This is being done on coming to know of the difficulties being faced for admission into higher classes and employment, since a large number of students are securing similar grades.
- Andhra Pradesh govt has been assured supply of 90 lakh doses of Coronavirus vaccine in September, health authorities are targeting to vaccinate 1.8 crore people aged between 18–44 years in the state, taking ward/village secretariat as the base unit.
- Kerala to provide Rs 3 lakh one-time deposit next week to children orphaned due to COVID
The state government will also bear the educational expenses of these children till graduation, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said.
- Tamil Nadu Assembly adopts resolution against three farm laws : Tamil Nadu Assembly on 28 Aug (Saturday) passed the resolution moved by CM MK Stalin, urging the Centre to withdraw the three agriculture-related legislation, through voice vote. Tamil Nadu is the seventh Indian state to pass resolution against the farm laws, after Punjab, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Kerala and West Bengal.
- Mysuru gang-rape: Five labourers allegedly involved in the rape of a MBA college student near Mysuru earlier this week have been arrested, Karnataka DG and IGP Praveen Sood said on (28 Aug) Saturday. They accosted the college student and her male friend near the Chamundi foothills on the outskirts of Mysuru on August 24 and tried to rob them. When they did not succeed, they allegedly assaulted and raped her, police sources said.
- Telangana CM K. Chandrashekar Rao is planning to convene a session of the Legislative Assembly in September during which he will unveil his government’s roadmap for implementing Dalit Bandhu scheme and plans to bring similar schemes for the Backward Classes and Scheduled Tribes communities, minorities and other castes.
- Kerala reports 31,265 Covid cases; to impose night curfew
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd on 27 Aug (Friday) said group firm, Mahindra Defence Systems Limited (MDS) has bagged a contract worth Rs 1,349.95 crore for manufacturing of Integrated Anti-Submarine Warfare Defence Suite (IADS) for modern warships of Indian Navy from the Indian govt.
- Uttar Pradesh is soon going to play an important role in the defence sector. In fact, there is a plan to produce the next generation of BrahMos missile in Lucknow. The state govt will make available land and other facilities for this.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Indian foreign secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla travels to the US next week. : The security situation in Afghanistan is expected to be high on the agenda of talks between India and the US.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation of India along with the Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh has come to a decision to restart the flights under the India-Bangladesh air bubble arrangement.
- 40 former Army personnel from Uttarakhand and Darjeeling have made it back home from Kabul in Afghanistan after a week-long journey.
- What is QUAD
The Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (QSD, also known as the Quad) is a strategic dialogue between the United States, Japan, Australia and India that is maintained by talks between member countries.
- The dialogue was paralleled by joint military exercises of an unprecedented scale, titled Exercise Malabar. The diplomatic and military arrangement was widely viewed as a response to increased Chinese economic and military power, and the Chinese government responded to the Quadrilateral dialogue by issuing formal diplomatic protests to its members
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) has signed a deal for acquiring 70,000 AK-103 assault rifles from Russia under emergency provisions to replace its existing inventory of INSAS rifles.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Many Countries are rushing to evacuate from Afghanistan days before the deadline for a US military pullout. Crowds continue to gather near Kabul international airport despite this week’s deadly attacks that killed more than 100 people. Security concerns remain high in the country. The US embassy in Kabul has warned its citizens to avoid airport gates due to security threats.
- The Australian Government has closed its Embassy in Afghanistan and has withdrawn its staff. However, there are many civilians stuck in the country, waiting for their return to Australia.
- Who are ISIS-K terror group that US says bombed Kabul recently?
It was Founded in 2015, the Afghanistan sect of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant- Khorasan (ISIS-K) is a branch of ISIS and is active in South Asia and Central Asia. The ISIS-K terror group takes its name from Khorasan province, an area that once encompassed wide swaths of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Central Asia. It is pertinent to note that the Afghan branch of the Islamic State counts both US forces and the Taliban as its foes.
- 21 people including seven children were killed by drowning when a boat capsized near Brahmanbaria district of Bangladesh on Friday. Around 50 others are missing as the search operation continues near the Laishka Beel in Brahmanbaria. It is reported that the boat was overloaded with passengers.
- Pakistan is second home to the Taliban, says spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid :
Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid has claimed that Pakistan is like the “second home” of the organisation and that activities that are not in line with the interests of neighboring countries are not allowed on the territory of Afghanistan. He also said that Pakistan played no role in the Taliban’s capture of Afghanistan.
- Tokyo Paralympics 2020 :
Today on August 29, at the Tokyo Paralympics 2020, BHAVINA PATEL playing for a chance at the Gold medal
Paddler Bhavinaben Patel to take on Ying Zhou in summit clash of women’s singles Class-4 event. Bhavina became the first Indian to enter the final of a table tennis event in the Paralympics with a hard-fought 3-2 win over China’s Miao Zhang.
- National sports day is observed today:The National Sports Day in India is celebrated on 29 August, on the birth anniversary of hockey player Major Dhyan Chand. This day marks the birthday of Major Dhyan Chand Singh, the hockey player who won gold medals in Olympics for India in the years 1928, 1932 and 1936.
- The National Sports Awards is the collective name given to the six sports awards of Republic of India. These are awarded annually by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. They are presented by the President of India in the same ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, usually on 29th August each year:-
List of National Sports Awards
- Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award. (Previously: Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award)
- Dronacharya Award. For Life-time Category.
- Arjuna Award.
- Dhyan Chand Award.
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) Trophy.
- Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar.
- Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award.
$USD 73.50 💷GBP 101.17
Capital: Singapore city
Prez : Halimah Yacob
PM : Lee Hsien Loong
1 Singapore Dollar = ₹
🥇Gold Price in Singapore = 85 SGD / 1 Gram*10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver Price in Singapore = 1.03943 SGD /1 Gram
⛽ Petrol SGD 2.413/Ltr
⛽ Diesel SGD 1.957/Ltr
BSE Sensex 56,124.72
NIFTY : 16,705.20
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Meerut is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The name Meerut , properly spelled Merath or Mirath, is variously derived. According to one account it was originally known as Mahi Rashtra, the name given to it by one Mahi, a distinguished architect, who built a palace at Indraprashta or Dehli, in exchange for which he received the land on which Meerut now stands from the king Yudhishthira. This Mahi is said to have built the Andar Kot, a high brick fortress , the remains of which are still (1904 ) traceable .
The JATs on the other hand, allege that Meerut was founded as Mayarashtra (lit. Maya’s country) by Maya, who was the father of Mandodari, Ravana’s wife in the Ramayana. Meerut was the capital of Maya. Thus the city is also known as ‘Ravan Ka Sasural’ literally meaning “Ravana’s wife’s home”.
😀Thought of the day
Life will never provide Warranties & Guarantees. It will only provides Possibilities & Opportunities to convert them into success.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Father – What is after 5?
Son : 6 and 7 Papa!
Father – Well done
So good after 6, 7!
Son : papa 8, 9, 10
Father -Excellent my son… and later?
Son : Ghulam, Begum and Badshah!🤪🤣😆
Why is the AK still the world’s most reliable assault rifle?
The weapon has to pass the roughest operational tests in the world that no other weapon has to sustain in order to be adopted to the military. The AK assault rifle remains the only one capable of functioning in the desert or in snow storms, as well as in tropical rains or after heavy dusting.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW DOES AN ELECTRIC MOTOR GET ROTATED
An electric motor is an electrical machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy. Most electric motors operate through the interaction between the motor’s magnetic field and electric current in a wire winding to generate force in the form of torque applied on the motor’s shaft.
A current-carrying conductor will experience a force when placed within a magnetic field. The principle of the electric motor is that it converts electrical energy into kinetic energy (mechanical energy) through the interaction of the two magnetic fields.
They operate using principles of electromagnetism, which shows that a force is applied when an electric current is present in a magnetic field.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Many people believe that Galileo Galilei was the first astronomer to invent and build the telescope; however, the first telescope was made by Hans Lippershey in the early 1600s. Lipperhey was a German-Dutch glass maker, and he managed to reduce the amount of light in his telescope while focusing it..Galileo was the first one who used the telescope for astronomy, making wonderful discoveries about our Moon, the moons of Jupiter, and other things.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Major Dhyan Chand (29 August 1905 – 3 December 1979) was an Indian field hockey player widely regarded as one of the greatest in the history of the sport. He was known for his extraordinary goal-scoring feats, in addition to earning three Olympic gold medals, in 1928, 1932 and 1936, during an era where India dominated field hockey
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Data is collected from the Internet, in case if actual facts are differentiate plz kindly inform…..🙏🏻) ==========================
Hindu calendar’s two versions – Amant and Purnimant
Hindu calendar either follows amanta system or purnimanta system to identify the end of a lunar month. On the amanta calendar, one month ends and the next begins with amavasya tithi. Telugu calendar & Gujarati calendar are examples of amanta calendar . Purnimanta system reckons month end/month start from full moon to full moon. The traditional Hindu calendar popular in north India is a purnimanta calendar.
You can see some variation in months…So don’t be confused…. Further details please search…
The Hindu Calendar – also called Panchang or Panchanga, is used to determine the time and dates of Hindu festivals, religious ceremonies, muhurat timing etc, making it an inseparable piece of Indian culture. The Hindu calendar distinctly indicates the 5 elements (pancha – anga) of time division – vara, tithi, nakshatra, yuga and karana….🙏🏻
You can easily remember by the sentence Why We can’t…?
YV KNT( Yuga, Vara, Karna, Nakshatra and Titi)
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) ==========================
BENEFITS FROM LEMON WATER 🍋
- It promotes hydration
- It’s a good source of vitamin C
- It supports weight loss
- It improves skin quality
- Drinking warm or hot lemon water when you wake up may help get your digestive system moving.
- The citric acid in lemons may help prevent kidney stones. Citrate, a component of citric acid, paradoxically makes urine less acidic and may even break up small stones.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼