28 Mar (Monday)
पक्ष :: Krishna
Month: Chaitra 10, (Purnimata)/ Phalguna 26(Amanta) Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Nakshatra : Shravana (up to 12:24 pm) Dhanishta
Titi: Ekadashi (up to 4:15 pm) Dwadashi
RahuKaal: 07:58 AM – 09:29 AM 3D Construction Technology first time for ARMED FORCES : https://youtu.be/aNJ4n67Kjd0
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Over 183.20 cr doses of COVID vaccines administered under Nationwide Vaccination Drive so far.
- PM hails India’s achievement of 400 billion dollars exports in Mann Ki Baat Programme; urges people to make local global and enhance prestige of Indian products. He pointed out that when Indians become Vocal for Local, the Local becomes Global.
- Power Ministry has advised all power utilities to take necessary measures to ensure normal electricity supply during strike called by Centre of Indian Trade Unions. CITU has called a nationwide strike from 28 Mar to 30th March.
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has urged People to Join hands to clean Yamuna. NMCG is providing 2300 crore rupees funding for construction of sewerage infrastructure for cleaning Yamuna.
- ASSAM : Two suspected minor cadres of Isak Muivah-led National Socialist Council of Nagalim (NSCN-IM) have been apprehended in Assam’s Tinsukia district. The arrests were made based on a tip-off in a joint operation led by police and the Indian Army.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : Eight passenger’s died and over 35 passengers were seriously injured after a bus lost control and fell into the valley near Bakarapeta in the Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday (March 26, 2022). The injured have been shifted to Tirupati RUIA hospital for treatment. President Ram Nath Kovind has expressed distress at the loss of lives
- J&K : The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Sunday conducted a search operation in Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar in connection with an NGO terror-funding case.
- Encroached state land worth crores retrieved amid massive protests in Jammu : Authorities on Sunday carried out a massive anti-encroachment drive in different parts of Jammu, triggering protests by people who blocked the Narwal Bypass for several hours,
84 structures, including six large commercial buildings, were demolished during the day-long drive which led to the retrieval of over 260 kanals (32.5 acres) of state land worth crores of rupees from encroachers.
- Jammu Breaks 76-Year Record As Day Temperature Hits 37.3 Degrees: The previous highest day temperature of 37.2 degrees Celsius was recorded on March 31, 1945, Director Meteorological Department Sonum Lotus said.
- KERALA : A floating bridge has been set up at Beypore beach in Kerala’s Kozhikode by the state’s tourism department. The 100-metre-long bridge, which rises and falls with the waves, is made out of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) blocks. It can carry up to 500 people at a time, however, only 50 people with life jackets are currently being allowed.
- MAHARASHTRA Congress chief Nana Patole has said that party will launch statewide protest from March 31 against rising prices of fuel and other commodities. Congress workers will stage agitation that day from 11 am onwards, while from April 2 to 4, they’ll organise sit-in protests at various district headquarters, he added. Fuel rates have increased by ₹3.70/litre in five days
12 . MANIPUR , the five days working in a week for all offices and PSUs under the State Government will be followed from the first of April.
- RAJASTHAN : Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Sunday dissolved all its units in Rajasthan to restructure party ahead of the 2023 state Legislative Assembly elections, the party’s new election incharge in Rajasthan, Vinay Mishra, said
- TELANGANA: CM K Chandrashekar Rao will attend the inauguration ceremony of the newly-reconstructed Yadadri temple today (28 Mar). 15.UTTAR PRADESH assembly to elect new speaker on March 29.
- WEST BENGAL: Congress chief Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury said Article 355 must be imposed in the state as the law and order situation is collapsing under CM Mamata Banerjee’s rule. Chowdhury was leading a ‘padyatra’ demanding an impartial and fair investigation into the mysterious death of student leader Anis Khan. State government has “miserably failed to control the situation”
- Government May Drop Pre-Call Covid Announcement From Phones After 2 Years.
💷 GBP 100.62
BSE Sensex 57,362.20
NIFTY : 17,153.00
- A two-day nationwide strike, starting Monday, has been called for by a joint forum of central trade unions to protest against central government policies. The All India Bank Employees Association has announced its support to the strike.
The call for the nationwide strike was given by a joint forum of central trade unions, to protest against government policies affecting workers, farmers, and people.
The bank unions are participating in the strike to protest against the government’s plan to privatise public sector banks, as well as the Banking Laws Amendment Bill 2021.
- Paytm Mall, Snapdeal fined ₹ 1 lakh each by the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) for selling non-standard pressure cookers. The CCPA found the companies guilty of selling pressure cookers which did not conform to BIS standards.
- The Telugu Desam Party on Saturday asked the Centre to invoke Article 360 of the Constitution and clamp “financial emergency” in Andhra Pradesh to protect the state from the alleged gross mismanagement by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy regime.
- Madhya Pradesh, the concluding ceremony of Chitra Bharati Film Festival-2022 held on 28 Mar evening at Ravindra Bhawan, Bhopal. Union Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting, Dr. L. Murugan were the Chief Guest of the closing ceremony.
- The 94th Academy Awards will be held at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. According to Indian time, the event will commence today morning.
- The strong positive word of mouth has started showing the effect as “RRR” grows on the second day in Hindi after a very good opening day. On its second day, “RRR” witnesses a jump of approx. 30% for an estimated 25-27 crores net, pushing total domestic net collection to approx. 46 crores for the Hindi version.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) today conducted two successful flight tests of Medium Range Surface to Air Missile (MRSAM) at Integrated Test Range, Chandipur off the coast of Odisha.
- Military court tells IAF to allow jawan who cleared UPSC exam, to quit and join as civil services officer : a case where the Indian Air Force officials were not allowing jawans who had cleared the UPSC civil services examinations and state level civil services exams, to quit service and join as a class I officer, the Armed Forces Tribunal has asked the IAF to let them leave and join the civil service within two weeks.
The Principal Bench of the Armed Forces Tribunal headed by Justice Rajendra Menon also asked the Indian Air Force to change their rules and conditions for granting permission to air warriors for applying for grade A services exams outside the force.
- The Border Security Force (BSF) on Sunday organised a half marathon in Assam to celebrate Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. About 44 youths and 40 BSF jawans participated in the half marathon held in the South Salmara-Mankachar district along the India-Bangladesh border.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated the new office of Housing Board and Integrated Command and Control Center (ICCC) in Chandigarh on 27 Mar.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar said that India’s partnership with Maldives is of great consequence and a real force of stability and prosperity for the Indian Ocean Region. Speaking at inauguration of the National College for Policing and Law Enforcement in Male. He also said that Defence cooperation is another key pillar of the partnership.
- Prime Minister of Nepal Sher Bahadur Deuba will be visiting India from 1st to 3rd April. Sources said he will meet PM Modi in New Delhi on the 2nd of April.
- Hong Kong cuts 14-day COVID-19 ban on airlines to 7 days from Apr 1. As per new rules, an airline will be banned if a flight is found to have three or more passengers who test positive upon arrival. This comes as government would lift ban on flights from nine countries including India on April 1.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan on Sunday, while addressing a massive rally in Islamabad, claimed there were “foreign powers” behind a ‘conspiracy’ to topple his government. This came a day ahead of the no-confidence motion that is to be tabled against Khan in the Pakistani Parliament. During the show of strength, Khan also denied that he’ll resign, as has been speculated.
- In a setback to Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan, a cabinet member belonging to Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf’s (PTI) ally Jamoori Watan Party has resigned a day before no-confidence vote. Shahzain Bugti, who was serving as a Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on harmony and reconciliation in Balochistan, has resigned and joined the Pakistan Democratic Movement, a political front opposing the Imran Khan regime.
- Ukraine said on Sunday that Russia holding a referendum in occupied Ukrainian territory will invite global condemnation and increased isolation. “All fake referendums in…temporarily occupied territories…will [not be legal],” Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry said.
- Office of UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) on Sunday said at least 1,119 civilians were killed since Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24. The office added that 1,790 others were injured in the country since the Russian invasion began.
- Maltese PM Robert Abela on Sunday claimed victory in the parliamentary election signalling a third consecutive term for the ruling Labour Party.
- The Taliban has banned BBC Pashto from broadcasting in Afghanistan. The BBC in a statement said that all programmes in the Pashto, Persian and Uzbek languages have been banned in the country. “
- ICC WOMENS WORLD CUP 2022
England Women vs Bangladesh Women,
England Women won by 100 runs
ENGW – 234/6 (50)
BANW – 134 (48)
Player of the Match
(b) India Women vs
South Africa Women, 28th Match
South Africa Women won by 3 wkts
INDW – 274/7 (50)
RSAW – 275/7 (50)
- INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2022
Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians,
Delhi Capitals won by 4 wkts
MI – 177/5 (20)
DC – 179/6 (18.2)
(b) Punjab Kings vs
Royal Challengers Bangalore, 3rd Match
Punjab Kings won by 5 wkts
RCB – 205/2 (20)
PBKS – 208/5 (19)
- Mumbai Indians (MI) captain Rohit Sharma has been penalised after his team maintained a slow over-rate during their IPL 2022 opening match against Delhi Capitals (DC) on Sunday. As it was MI’s first offence of the season relating to over-rate.
- In Swiss Open Badminton Championships 2022, two-time Olympic medallist P. V. Sindhu has won the Women’s Singles title beating Thailand’s Busanan Ongbamrungpha 21-16 & 21-8 in straight games at Basel.
- India emerged as winners of the SAFF U-18 Women’s Football Championship held at Jamshedpur in Jharkhand 26 Mar. In a nail-biting last league match, India lost to Bangladesh, 0-1 but still emerged champions of the tournament on account of better goal difference. India enjoyed a better goal difference of 11 in comparison to 3 of Bangladesh.
Gvnr : Bandaru Dattatreya
CM : Manohar Lal Khattar (BJP)
Dist : 22
🥇Gold ₹51,960@10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹73,400@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 99.79
⛽ Diesel ₹ 91.04
LPG : 918/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Haryana is one of the 28 states in India, located in the northern part of the country. It was carved out of the former state of East Punjab on 1 November 1966 on a linguistic basis.
The name Haryana has been derived from the Sanskrit words Hari (the Hindu god Vishnu) and ayana (home), meaning “the Abode of God”. Haryana got its name from Lord Krishna as he gave the holy sermon of Bhagwat-Geeta at the famous battleground of Kurukshetra in the ancient times.
😀 Thought of the day
Happiness is not ready-made. It comes from your own character.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Examiner :Tell me the name of this bird by seeing its legs only🤨
Pappu : I dont know.😧🙄
Examiner: You failed, whats your name🤥
Pappu : See my legs & tell my name…😝🤪
Why Do Indian Women Wear Bangles
The word bangle has been derived from the HINDI word Bangri or Bangali, Which in sanskrit gives the meaning “The ornament which adorns the arm”.
Being made from various materials including glass, conch, different metals, gold and ivory.
sound of the glass bangles protect the motor organs of the ladies.
Scientific Reason For Wearing Bangles:
In Ancient days men used to go and work in farms and forests which involves lot of muscle work , while women used to do all the household work. Though house hold involves lot of work but when compared to men’s work it’s kind of small. By sitting at home and not doing much physcial work, there is a chance of blood pressure getting increased, which results in developing impatience.
Normally the wrist portion is in constant activation on any human. Also the pulse beat in this portion is mostly checked for all sorts of ailments. The Bangles used by women are normally in the wrist part of ones hand and its constant friction increases the blood circulation level.
न कश्चित् शाश्वतम्।
Na kaśchit śāśvataṁ
Nothing is permanent
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a Medicine works in the human body?
Medicines Can Replace What’s Missing.
If our body makes too much of a certain chemical, that can make us sick too. Luckily, medicines can replace what’s missing (like insulin) or they can block production of a chemical when the body is making too much of it.
Many Ways to Take Medicine : A lot of medicines are swallowed, either as a pill or a liquid. Once the medicine is swallowed, the digestive juices in the stomach break it down, and the medicine can pass into the bloodstream. Your blood then carries it to other parts of your body where the medicine works best.
But some medicines wouldn’t work if the stomach’s digestive juices broke them down. For example, insulin is given as a shot under the skin and then it can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Other medicines need to be breathed into the lungs where they work best for lung problems, like some of the medicines used to treat asthma.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Which is the smallest continent?
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
G.V.N. Raju (born 26 March 1964) is an Indian ventriloquist, puppeteer, mimicry artist, author and soft skill trainer.
He is the Vice President of Icon HRD, a human resource development company based in Hyderabad. He is Limca Book of Records holder in ventriloquism
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Once in a blue moon
Confine – Restrict
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Southern Indians wear Tilak (Vibhuti- Horizontal) or Naama (Vertical) based on whether they are Shaivites or Vaishnavites respectively.
Saivites wear vibhooti or sacred ash horizontally (also tilak). They follow Lord Shiva. Iyers in Tamil Nadu follow the tradition
The three lines of Vibhuti Tikak signify three barriers to truth – anava [ego], karma [deeds] and maya [illusion].
Vaishnavites wear it vertically. They follow Shri Vishnu. Iyengars in Tamil Nadu follow the tradition
The two outer lines are the Lord’s feet [imagine someone standing with their feet in V-shape position] and the inner line is that of Mahalakshmi who is keeping her feet closed due to modesty.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Home Remedies to Stop a Dry Cough 😲
- Have a table spoon Honey mixed with ginger.
- Gargle with normal warmed saltwater twice a day.
- Drink Kashayam made with black pepper, Ginger, Ajwain, warm water, Pudhina leaves
- Honey, Ginger, black pepper and turmeric are some natural remedies for cough
- Chewing अजवाइन & लोंग also gives relief.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼