28 June (Tuesday)
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Ashadha 14, (Purnimata)/ Jyeshta 29(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Mrigashirsha ( 7:05 pm)
Titi: Chaturdashi (up to 5:52 am) Amavasya
RahuKaal: 03:51 PM – 05:32 PM
ODD MAN OUT| REASONING: https://youtu.be/a5jv7ze1HpA
TODAY’S TOP NEWS
- Presidential candidate of the Opposition parties Yashwant Sinha filed his nomination yesterday. Presidential elections will be held on 18th of July and the counting of votes will be taken up on 21st of July.
- Supreme Court grants interim relif to rebel Shiv Sena MLAs; says no decision to be taken on their disqualification till 12th of july.
- A CYBER unit of Delhi Police on Monday arrested Mohammed Zubair, the co-founder of fact-checking website AltNews, on charges of allegedly hurting religious sentiments following a complaint by a social media user who referred to a tweet from 2018.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : YSR Congress nominee Mekapati Vikram Reddy won the Atmakur assembly by-poll with a thumping majority of 82,888 votes.
- GUJARAT : Union Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and Electronics and Information Technology Rajeev Chandrasekhar has inaugurated the newly set up incubation facility at Nirma University in Ahmedabad.
- A court in Ahmedabad has remanded social activist Teesta Setalvad and former Gujarat director general of police RB Sreekumar to police custody till July 2 in a case of fabricating evidence to frame innocent persons in connection with the 2002 Gujarat riots. Another accused former IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt, who is serving life sentence in a custodial death case.
- HARYANA : The State Vigilance Bureau (SVB) has sought permission of the Haryana Govt for proceeding against two IAS officers in connection with a multi-crore scam in the Municipal Corporation of Faridabad (MCF). The scam involved generation of fake bills worth crores and the release of payment thereof.
- MAHARASHTRA CM Uddhav Thackeray has handed over portfolios of nine rebel ministers, who are currently camping in Guwahati, to other ministers.
- Enforcement Directorate (ED) summoned Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut for questioning in connection with a case linked to alleged irregularities in re-development of a Mumbai ‘chawl’.
- ODISHA- based Mo Bus, public transport service has been honored with a prestigious United Nations award, for their role and efforts in helping the world recover better from Covid19.
- RAJASTHAN : Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurates and lays foundation stone of nine National Highway Projects in Rajasthan worth over 1,300 crore rupees.
- TELANGANA : Intermediate examination results to be out at 11 am on today. (Tuesday).
💷 GBP ₹96.22
BSE Sensex 53,161.28
NIFTY : 15,832.05
- 47th meeting of GST Counsil to be convend from today in Chandigarh; Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to chair the Meeting.
- A quantity of 187.86 lakh metric tonne of wheat has been procured by the government so far in Rabi Marketing Season 2022-23, benefiting about 17.85 lakh farmers with minimum support price value of over 37,852 crore.
- NEW APPOINTMENT : Senior Indian Revenue Service Officer Nitin Gupta has been appointed the Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes, CBDT.
- The Mahindra Scorpio-N has been launched in India starting at Rs 11.99 lakh. Actual bookings will start on 30 July.
- Noted lyricist, author and journalist, Chowalloor Krishnankutty passed away at a private Medical College Hospital in Thrissur, Kerala last night. He was 86.
- Home Minister Amit Shah will inaugurate the National Conference on ‘Human Rights in Indian Culture and Philosophy’ in New Delhi on 30th of this month. He will also present the NHRC human rights short film competition- 2021 awards.
- Malayalam actor Vijay Babu has been arrested. The actor was accused of sexual assualt and rape. Multiple reports state that he was arrested on Monday by Kochi Police.
- Punjabi comedian and actor Surinder Sharma has passed away. According to media reports, the famed writer and poet breathed his last recently. However, the cause of his death is still unknown. Surinder’s funeral was conducted on June 27 at 2 pm at Chandigarh.
- ISRO’S OPTICAL IMAGING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY TRANSFERRED TO PARAS DEFENCE AND SPACE:. The New Space India Limited (NSIL) on June 27 signed a letter of intent with Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited for handing over the ‘Optical Imaging System’
- Polish firm WB Electronics has completed delivery of Warmate loitering munitions to the Indian Armed Forces. This was reported by Vayu Aerospace Review, a leading Indian defence magazine. Warmate joins a number of Indian and Israeli unmanned systems purchased by the Indian armed forces in recent months.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh had an interaction with Malaysia’s Senior Defence Minister Hishamuddin bin Hussein through video conference on 27 Jun. Both Ministers reaffirmed the strong defence relations between India and Malaysia.
- Samant Kumar Goel re-appointed as Chief of the intelligence agency’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and Indian Navy successfully conducted flight tests for the Vertical Launch Short Range Surface to Air Missile (VL-SRSAM). Off the coast of Chandipur, Odisha, the launch was carried out from an Indian Naval Ship.
The territorial Army has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 13 Territorial Army Officers posts. The registration process will begin on July 1 and will continue till July 30. The written examination will be held on Sept 25.
Educational qualification The eligible candidate should have graduated from any recognized University.
Age Limits : The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of the application
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi highlights india’s efforts for green growth, clean energy, sustainable lifestyles and global wellbeing in G-7 Session on Climate, Energy and Health in Munich. PM Modi participated in the G7 Summit held at Schloss Elmau in Germany.
- PM Modi urges rich countries of G 7 to support India’s efforts for green growth, clean energy, sustainable lifestyles and global wellbeing. PM holds several bilateral meetings on the sidelines of Summit.
- Chai pe charcha: French President Emmanuel Macron and PM Modi shared a lighter moment over a cup of tea in Germany where they met for the G7 summit.
- The US Embassy in India has announced an important update for students. The embassy said that the interview slots are now open for students having I-20 who need to apply for visa categories F, M and J at the Embassy and Consulates for interviews taking place after August 14.
- India sent the next shipment of 3,000 Metric Tonnes of wheat to Afghanistan on 25 June. External Affairs Ministry Spokesman Arindam Bagchi said that India’s commitment to provide humanitarian assistance to the Afghan people remains steadfast. So far, India has successfully completed shipment of 33 thousand 500 MTs of wheat to Afghanistan in partnership with World Food Programme.
- PAKISTAN TO ASK CHINA, TURKEY AND SAUDI ARABIA TO BOYCOTT G20 MEET IN J&K: Pakistan will reach out to the G20 countries particularly with which it has close ties in an attempt to stop India from holding any event or meeting in J&K.
- First Bharat Gaurav tourist train connecting places associated with the Ramayana Circuit in India and Nepal was flagged off from the Safdarjung Railway Station in New Delhi recently.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Sri Lanka running out of fuel, only essential services to operate till July 10.
- Korean investors on Monday filed a claim with the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) against the government of Pakistan over escalating costs of the Patrind Hydropower project. Korean investors filed a claim with LCIA against the govt of Pakistan, seeking USD 94 million (Rs 19.6 billion) in compensation.
- The Free Baluchistan Movement organised anti-Pakistan protests in Germany and the United Kingdom to mark the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Sri Lanka defeated India by seven wickets in the third and final T-20 International at Dambulla. Chasing the target of 139 runs, Sri Lanka made 141/3 with 18 balls to spare. SL already won the three-match series by winning the first two matches.
- India & Sri Lanka will also play a three-match ODI series in Pallekele between 1st to 7th of July.
- MEN’S CRICKET: India defeated Ireland by seven wickets in the rain-interrupted first T-20 International of the two-match series at Dublin. The match has been reduced to 12 overs a side after rain interrupted the start of play.
- England on Monday announced their squad for the fifth rescheduled Test against India, which will begin on July 1 at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
- England on Monday announced their squad for the fifth rescheduled Test against India, which will begin on July 1 at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
- Anil Khanna has been appointed the acting President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
- Ronaldo Singh made cycling history by becoming the first Indian cyclist to win a silver medal in a continental competition in the senior division.
2) Nagpur (Winter)
Gvnr : Bhagat Singh Koshyari
CM : Uddhav Thackeray (Shivsena)
Formed : 1 May 1960
Dist : 36
🥇Gold ₹52,790 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹60,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹111.31/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹97.28/Ltr
⛽ CNG ₹76.00/Kg
LPG : ₹ 1,062/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay was a literary pioneer.
He penned India’s national song Vande Mataram.
He wrote first English and Bengali novels in India Vande Mataram has been India’s national song since 1937. Sung by generations of Indians to evoke the motherland, the song was written by Bengali writer Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
Bankim’s lyrics were written in 1882 when nationalism itself was at a very nascent stage of development. He raised nationalism to the level of religion by identifying the Motherland with the Mother-Goddess.
😀Thought of the day
Always end the day with a positive thought no matter how hard things were.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Examiner :Tell me the name of this bird by seeing its legs only🤨
Pappu : I dont know.😧🙄
Examiner: You failed, whats your name🤥
Pappu : See my legs & tell my name…😝🤪
Why Do Indian Women Wear Bangles
The word bangle has been derived from the HINDI word Bangri or Bangali, Which in sanskrit gives the meaning “The ornament which adorns the arm”.
Being made from various materials including glass, conch, different metals, gold and ivory.
sound of the glass bangles protect the motor organs of the ladies.
Scientific Reason For Wearing Bangles:
In Ancient days men used to go and work in farms and forests which involves lot of muscle work , while women used to do all the household work. Though house hold involves lot of work but when compared to men’s work it’s kind of small. By sitting at home and not doing much physcial work, there is a chance of blood pressure getting increased, which results in developing impatience.
Normally the wrist portion is in constant activation on any human. Also the pulse beat in this portion is mostly checked for all sorts of ailments. The Bangles used by women are normally in the wrist part of ones hand and its constant friction increases the blood circulation level.
प्रचोदयात् : प्रकाशित करें
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a Medicine works in the human body?
Medicines Can Replace What’s Missing.
If our body makes too much of a certain chemical, that can make us sick too. Luckily, medicines can replace what’s missing (like insulin) or they can block production of a chemical when the body is making too much of it.
Many Ways to Take Medicine : A lot of medicines are swallowed, either as a pill or a liquid. Once the medicine is swallowed, the digestive juices in the stomach break it down, and the medicine can pass into the bloodstream. Your blood then carries it to other parts of your body where the medicine works best.
But some medicines wouldn’t work if the stomach’s digestive juices broke them down. For example, insulin is given as a shot under the skin and then it can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Other medicines need to be breathed into the lungs where they work best for lung problems, like some of the medicines used to treat asthma
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
What are Newton’s laws of motion? Isac Newton’s laws of motion relate an object’s motion to the forces acting on it.
In the first law , an object will not change its motion unless a force acts on it.
In the second law , the force on an object is equal to its mass times its acceleration.
the third law , for every action there is an equal & Opposite reaction.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Pamulaparthi Venkata Narasimha Rao or PV Narasimha Rao (28 June 1921 – 23 December 2004) was an Indian lawyer and politician who served as the 9th Prime Minister of India from 1991 to 1996.
He is often referred to as the “Father of Indian Economic Reforms”
He spoke 17 languages.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Smell a rat
Suspect a foul play
Quarantine x Befriend, socialize
Quarantine : seclude, screen
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Southern Indians wear Tilak
(Vibhuti- Horizontal) or Naama (Vertical) based on whether they are Shaivites or Vaishnavites respectively.
Saivites wear vibhooti or sacred ash horizontally (also tilak). They follow Lord Shiva. Iyers in Tamil Nadu follow the tradition
The three lines of Vibhuti Tikak signify three barriers to truth – anava [ego], karma [deeds] and maya [illusion].
Vaishnavites wear it vertically. They follow Shri Vishnu. Iyengars in Tamil Nadu follow the tradition
The two outer lines are the Lord’s feet [imagine someone standing with their feet in V-shape position] and the inner line is that of Mahalakshmi feet
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Home Remedies to Stop a Dry Cough 😲
a. Have a table spoon Honey mixed with ginger.
b. Gargle with normal warmed saltwater twice a day.
c. Drink Kashayam made with black pepper, Ginger, Ajwain, warm water, Pudhina leaves
d. Honey, Ginger, black pepper and turmeric are some natural remedies for cough
e. Chewing अजवाइन & लोंग also gives relief.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼