28 Jan (Saturday)
Vedic Ritu: Shishir
Drik Ritu: Shishir (Winter)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksha
Month: Magha 22, (Purnimanta)
Magha 07, (Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Ashwini (up to 7:06 pm) Bharani
Tithi: Saptami (up to 8:43 am) Ashtami
Rahu: 09:56 AM – 11:17 AM
Yamaganda : 02:01 PM – 03:23 PM
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- President Droupadi Murmu on Friday met the participants of the Republic Day Parade 2023 at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- Vice President, Jagdeep Dhankhar interacted with the volunteers of National Service Scheme who participated in the Republic Day Parade this year
- PM Narendra Modi to address ceremony commemorating 1111th ‘Avataran Mahotsav’ of Bhagwan Shri Devnarayan Ji on January 28.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday interacted with students, parents and teachers during the 6th edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha programme at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi.
- Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate change Bhupender Yadav visited the LiFE pavilion set up at the ongoing Bharat Parva at Red Fort in New Delhi on Friday.
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, EPFO, launched a massive outreach programme in all the districts through a revamped ‘Nidhi Aapke Nikat’ programme for expanding its presence across the country. The aim of this programme is to reach all the districts on 27th of every month and strengthen the relationship between the organization and its stakeholders.
- CGHS announces its association with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Beneficiary ID can be linked with Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) for seamless access to digital health services
- “Bharat Parv” is being organised from 26th to 31st January, 2023 with the theme “The Incredible Festivals of India.”
- Puducherry will host Inception Meeting of S20 on January 30-31.
- G20 Sherpa Amitabh Kant on Friday said that India has taken initiative for setting up Startup20 considering importance of innovation and need for developing vibrant ecosystem for the same.
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying Minister Parshottam Rupala interacted with different pastoral communities across the country in New Delhi on Friday.
- The meeting of the BJP Central Election Committee was held at party headquarters in New Delhi on Friday to finalise the names of the party candidates for ensuing Assembly elections in Tripura.
- CPI(M) MLA from Tripura Moboshar Ali and former Congress MLA Subal Bhowmik have joined the BJP at Party Headquarters in New Delhi on Friday evening.
- Telangana State to host the launch of the first ever G20 meeting of Startup-20 in Hyderabad from January 28-29.
- J&K: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi shrine sets up dedicated CCTV network of over 700 cameras for e-surveillance.
- Uttar Pradesh: 58 % Work On Gorakhpur Link Expressway Completed. 91.35-km-long Gorakhpur Link Expressway, that connects Gorakhpur with Purvanchal Expressway.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath has announced the BA, BSc and BCom graduates will be able to apply and benefit from the CM Apprenticeship Yojana. UP Government is aiming to benefit around 7.5 lakh candidates through this scheme.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has said that if two sisters are studying in a private school, the state government will pay the fees of one.
- Provision for this is being made in the next financial year’s budget.
- Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) has announced its withdrawal from the 2011 Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA) agreement. “The GTA doesn’t fulfil the aspirations of the people of Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Terai and the Dooars regions,” GJM’s General Secretary Roshan Giri said
- No free travel to gallantry winners in Rajdhani, Shatabdi: Indian Railways has turned down a proposal to allow complimentary travel in Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains for President’s Police Medal for Gallantry (PPMG), Police Medal for Gallantry (PMG) awardees and widows of the recipients. The proposal was turned down for financial reasons.
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts with people in MannKiBaat programme on All India Radio at 11 AM on 29th January.
- A huge controversy has erupted after ‘Allau Allah hu Akbar’ and ‘Naara-E-Takbeer’ slogans were purportedly raised by some students dressed National Cadet Corps (NCC) uniform during a Republic Day event outside the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
💷 GBP ₹100.92
BSE Sensex: 59,330.90 −874.16 (1.45%) 🔻
NIFTY: 17,604.35 −287.60 (1.61%)🔻
- The Union Budget 2023-24 is to be presented on 1st February, 2023.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das on Friday said that despite a hostile and uncertain international environment, India’s economy continues to remain resilient, drawing strength from its macroeconomic fundamentals.
- The government has offered 25 Lakh Metric Tonnes of wheat for sale starting from 1st of next month under Open Market Sale Scheme (Domestic).
- Hinduja Global Solutions on Friday said that its board has fixed March 6 as the record date for the planned share buyback worth up to ₹1,020 crore. The buyback price has been fixed at ₹1,700 per share, exchange filing showed. Under the scheme, Hinduja Global will buy back 60 lakh shares from eligible shareholders.
- Veteran Telugu film actor and former parliamentarian J Jamuna passed away on 27 Jan at the age of 86. She was born in Hampi on August 30, 1936, Jamuna made her film debut at the age of 16 with Puttillu (1952) made by Garikapati Raja Rao of Praja Natya Mandali.
- A five day SCO Film Festival, screening 57 films from the Shanghai Cooperation Organization countries opens in Mumbai. Commenced from January 27 and will be organised until January 30 by the I&B Ministry.
- The Students Federation of India (SFI) on Thursday organised the screening of the controversial BBC documentary on the 2002 Gujarat riots at the University of Hyderabad (UoH) and the film ‘The Kashmir Files’.
- The inaugural edition of the bilateral air exercise ‘Veer Guardian 2023’ between the Indian Air Force and Japan Air Self Defence Force concluded in Japan.
- Japan Air Self Defence Force participated in the exercise with its F-2 and F-15 aircraft, while the IAF contingent participated with the Su-30 MKI aircraft. The IAF fighter contingent was complemented by one IL-78 Flight Refueling Aircraft and two C-17 Globemaster strategic airlift transport aircraft.
- The 2023 edition of Indian Navy’s major maritime exercise TROPEX, is currently underway in the Indian Ocean Region. This operational level exercise is conducted biennially and witnesses participation not only by all Indian Navy units but also of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Coast Guard assets.
- TROPEX 23 is being conducted over a duration of three months from Jan – Mar 23.
- Recently Indian Navy has carried out a six-day-long mega military exercise along with the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force near Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh. The “largest” biennial tri-services amphibious exercise AMPHEX 2023 was conducted from January 17 to 22.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the annual NCC rally at the Cariappa Parade Ground in Delhi on Saturday at around 5:45 PM. This year, NCC is celebrating 75th year of its inception.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India and South Africa on Friday signed a Memorandum of Understanding to introduce 12 African Cheetahs annually over the next eight to ten year. In terms of the agreement, an initial batch of 12 cheetahs will be flown from South Africa to India next month.
- Egypt plans to allot land to Indian industries in Suez Canal special economic zone. A joint statement released by the two countries at the summit meeting said that the Indian side can arrange the master plan for the proposal.
- Nepal will send two shaligram shilas from the Kali Gandaki River to Ayodhya to build idols of Lord Ram and Sita at the Ram temple to be built by Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra in Ayodhya.
- India has issued notice to Pakistan for modification of the Indus Waters Treaty. According to the sources, the notice was conveyed on the 25th of this month through respective Commissioners for Indus Waters. India has called on Pakistan to enter into intergovernmental negotiations within 90 days to rectify the material breach of the treaty.
- India on Friday repatriated 17 Pakistani prisoners via the Attari-Wagah border, Pakistan’s High Commission in New Delhi said.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Senior ISIS Leader Bilal al-Sudani killed by US military forces in a special operation in Somalia.
- Sri Lanka President Ranil Wickremesinghe has said that he will fully implement the thirteenth amendment to the constitution aimed at giving more autonomy to provinces.
- Russia blocks CIA, FBI websites for ‘discrediting’ its military: Russia’s communications regulator said on Friday it had blocked the websites of the CIA and FBI, TASS reported.
- FIH Hockey World Cup, Germany entered into final beating Australia by 4-3 at Kalinga stadium in Bhubaneswar. In the other semifinal match, Belgium beat Netherlands by 3-2 and reached the finals. The final match will be played on Sunday
- India vs New Zealand, 1st T20I
NZ – 176/6 (20)
IND – 155/9 (20)
New Zealand won by 21 runs
Player of the Match
- India women qualified for the final of inaugural ICC Women’s World Cup beating New Zealand women by 8 wickets. NZW U19 107/9 (20); INDW U19 110/2 (14.2)
Frmn :1 Nov 1956 (UT)
As state : 21 Jan 1972
Districts : 8
Govrnr: Satyadev Narayan Arya
CM : Manik Saha (BJP)
🥇Gold ₹ 58,840 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 74,600 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 99/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 89/Ltr
LPG: ₹ 1,214/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Lala Lajpat Rai (pronunciation ; 28 January 1865 – 17 November 1928) was an Indian freedom fighter.
He played a pivotal role in the Indian Independence movement.
He was popularly known as Punjab Kesari.
He was one third of the Lal Bal Pal triumvirate.
He was also associated with activities of Punjab National Bank and Lakshmi Insurance Company in their early stages in 1894.
😀Thought of the day
Be the type of person you want to meet
JOKE OF THE DAY
Definition Of Happy Couple👩❤️👨
HE Does What SHE
Wants…SHE Does What SHE Wants.🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♂️😂🤣
😳 WHY ❓❓❓
Why a woman should wear Saree….? Actual reason behind this…
I would give the real scientific reason to wear a Saree over the western outfits. We all human beings are broadly made of two kinds of elements, Energy and Consciousness. First one is female in nature and the second is considered male. A woman has predominantly female energy and the man has male elements. The healthy energy movement in our body, and in Earth and in the Universe is all in the same way, it moves in circles. That’s is why a woman body is more curvy. To remain healthy, energies in our body should keep moving in circular motion. Any energy coming towards our body first touches our clothes and then it enters into the body and its energy channels and then to the internal organs . Sari is worn in circular motion around body. It keeps circling until almost until the end. So it is easy to understand that when an energy touches the sari, it travels in circles around the body, helping the energy move in the correct way, which makes the saree a winner in clothing. It helps to keep our mind, body and soul healthy. Another, good part is that, while energy traveling in 5–6 yards of cloth, the negative energies coming inside gets stuck in the cloth and it then cleans up with washing. These kind of heavy energies are lazy and cannot move a lot. In the atmosphere it travels with air. However, a cloth with lot of stitches, actually confuses the energy and is harmful for health. There is one very important thing to remember that the clothing should be made with natural fabrics like cotton. Synthetics are big energy blockers and quite harmful for overall health. Understand all the fitness apparel, made of lycra and synthetic fibres are doing you a lot of harm.
The mid part of the body is left uncovered in Sari, for which some feel that it exposes the skin. Actually, there is a big reason behind that too. The stomach area which is left uncovered, is the “Brahmasthan” of the body. Body receives a lot of life force energy from this area. This should be left open always. Even in Vaastu Science, the centre part of the house called “Brahmasthan”, and is left open to sky. Advantages of Wearing Sarees
Silk clothes have the capacity to attract and store electro magnetic energy. With the friction between the body and the silk clothes, electric energy is produced, which gives rise to electro static attraction.This energy, according to shastras, would act on the mind of the devotee. It is also said that the vibrations, which are generated while worshipping, are also stored by wearing Hence All over India, silk clothes are preferred during Poojas, be it a Maharashtrian lady in Ganesh Puja, or a Bengali lady in Durga Pooja or a Gujarati lady in Laxmi Pooja during Diwali and so the silk clothes.
Trishna (तृष्णा) : ‘thirst’ ‘ aspiration ‘ ‘lusty
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How does a coal mines are formed
Coal formed millions of years ago when the earth was covered with huge swampy forests where plants – giant ferns, reeds and mosses – grew. As the plants grew, some died and fell into the swamp waters. New plants grew up to take their places and when these died still more grew. In time, there was thick layer of dead plants rotting in the swamp. The surface of the earth changed and water and dirt washed in, stopping to decaying process. More plants grew up, but they too died and fell, forming separate layers. After millions of years many layers had formed, one on top of the other. The weight of the top layers and the water and dirt packed down the lower layers of plant matter. Heat and pressure produced chemical and physical changes in the plant layers which forced out oxygen and left rich carbon deposits. In time, material that had been plants became coal.
Coals are classified into three main ranks, or types: lignite, bituminous coal, and anthracite. These classifications are based on the amount of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen present in the coal.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The Nile river is considered to be the longest river in the world. The total length of the Nile river is 6650 Kms. Lake Victoria is considered to be the source of the river. Its flows through Egypt, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Burundi, Sudan, and South Sudan. The Blue and the White Nile are the two tributaries of the river.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Field Marshal Kodandera Madappa Cariappa OBE (28 January 1899 – 15 May 1993) was the first Indian Commander-in-Chief (C-in-C) of the Indian Army. He led Indian forces on the Western Front during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947. He was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army in 1949. He is one of only two Indian Army officers to hold the Five-star rank of Field Marshal; the other being Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
Lala Lajpat Rai (28 January 1865 – 17 November 1928)
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink
You can’t force someone to make the right decision
servant × master
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
Symbolism explanation behind Krishna`s butter stealing act
Krishna, the eternal ruler of hearts, stole butter from the neighbourhood. Along with his friends, he would quietly enter people’s houses and grab clay pots full of freshly churned butter. And hence even till date he is addressed as Makhan Chor, meaning butter thief.
But have you ever really wondered what this butter stealing act means?
Krishna stole hearts that were as pure and soft as butter. Just the way butter is white; our hearts need to be spotless. One mustn’t nurse anger, pride, greed, envy, hatred and ego in the heart. Hence, Krishna is also known as Chittachora (one who steals hearts).
Here’s another explanation – The mind must be as light as butter. When we churn the curd, the butter floats on the surface. Likewise, our minds must be detached from the materialistic world. Only then, would we succeed in attaining enlightenment.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note: These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Black pepper contains piperine, a compound which helps to enhance metabolic performance and prevents fat accumulation in the body. The spice also increases the concentration of good cholesterol. This round spice is a thermogenic food, which helps to speed up the metabolic process and burn calories more quickly
- Consuming kali mirch also helps you reach your recommended daily vitamin K intake. Kali mirch also contains essential minerals, providing a considerable amount of manganese and copper. You need both minerals for a healthy metabolism. Manganese helps your body break down nutrients, while copper aids in energy production.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, black pepper is an effective natural remedy to cure cough and cold. Additionally, the warm and spicyflavour of this spice helps loosen phlegm and relieves a stuffy nose.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼