28 Jan (Friday)
Hemant Ritu Krishna पक्ष::
Month: Magha 11, (Purnimata)/ Pausha 26 (Amanta)According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Rahu Kaal : 11:17 AM – 12:39 PM
YOGA : https://youtu.be/ZpA4y_kB7-4
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 164 crore 35 lakh mark. Union Health Ministry said.
- Health and Family Welfare Ministry has said that children attaining age of 15 years as on January 2023, are eligible for vaccination under 15 to 18 age group.
- This year’s Beating Retreat ceremony will, for the first time, have a laser show and a drone show with background music. The ceremony will mark the end of this year’s Republic Day celebrations that began on January 23. This will also be the first time that the parapet of the north and south blocks will have a laser projection mapping show to commemorate 75 years of India’s independence. A total of 1,000 “made in India” drones made different formations as part of a rehearsal for the Beating Retreat ceremony at Vijay Chowk. The Beating Retreat is conducted every year on January 29 at Vijay Chowk to mark the formal conclusion of the Republic Day celebrations.
- The Supreme Court is scheduled to pronounce on Friday its judgement on the issue of the grant of reservation in promotion to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) in government jobs.
- Ahead of Budget session of Parliament, Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla has convened an all-party meeting on 30th of this month to ensure smooth functioning of the House.
- Minister of State for Culture Meenakashi Lekhi has released the pictorial comic book ‘India’s Women Unsung Heroes’ in New Delhi. The book has been prepared by Culture Ministry in partnership with Amar Chitra Katha
- The third phase of construction work of the Ram temple in Ayodhya which includes the plinth of the main structure has begun and will be completed by May, The construction work of the temple is progressing according to the plan and by December 2023, devotees will be able to get the opportunity of Lord Shri Ram darshan. The temple’s trust said.
- Andhra Pradesh govt issued a preliminary draft gazette notification to have 26 districts for the state by restructuring the existing 13 districts and creating 13 more districts.
- ASSAM : The Congress has followed its Assam model in Manipur, where state elections are due next month, creating a grand alliance with six political parties including the Left. The alliance, the name of which will soon be announced, includes Congress, CPI, CPM, RSP, Forward Block and the Janata Dal Secular and will have a Common Minimum Programme.
- BIHAR :Students’ union AISA and other youth organizations have called for a Bihar Bandh on 28 Jan(Friday) over the alleged discrepancies in Railway Recruitment Board’s examination. They termed the committee formed by the Ministry of Railways to look into the grievances of job aspirants as a “hoax”
- DELHI CM Arvind Kejriwal on 27 Jan unfurled a 115-ft high tricolour in Timarpur constituency and said such high-mast national flags were installed at 75 locations across the city to mark 75th year of India’s Independence.
- MAHARASHTRA Cabinet passed a proposal to allow selling wine at supermarkets and walk-in stores. The stores’ area should be over 1,000 square feet and should be registered under Maharashtra Shops and Establishments Act
- TAMIL NADU Schools, Colleges To Open Feb 1, No Night Curfew From 27 Jan. The number of guests at weddings has been fixed at 100, while only 50 are allowed for funerals, according to the new rules.
- TELANGANA : CM K. Chandrashekar Rao directed the police officials to set up a special ‘Narcotics and Organised Crime Control Cell’ (Counter Intelligence Cell) in the police department with about 1,000 personnel to check drug menace in the state.
- UTTAR PRADESH : The Aam Aadmi Party on 27 Jan released its manifesto for the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections promising free bus service for women, 300 units of free electricity and round-the-clock power supply in the state.
The manifesto, named ‘Kejriwal Guarantee Card’, was released by Sanjay Singh, AAP’s Uttar Pradesh in-charge at a press conference.
- A special court on Thursday rejected the bail plea of former minister and Samajwadi Party MP Mohammad Azam Khan in a 2014 case. Azam Khan is presently lodged in Sitapur jail in connection with a number of cases, including that of land grabbing, lodged against him in Rampur.
- PM Modi to share his thoughts in Mann Ki Baat this Sunday; Programme to begin at 11.30 a.m
💷 GBP 100.75
BSE Sensex 57,276.94
NIFTY : 17,110.15
- The Union Budget 2022-23 will be presented by the Union Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 1st Feb in paperless form. A Union Budget Mobile App was also launched for hassle-free access of budget documents by Members of Parliament and the public. The mobile app is available on both Android and iOS platforms. The App can also be downloaded from the Union Budget Web Portal
- GST officers have busted a syndicate involved in the creation of fake firms and bogus invoices which led to a GST evasion of Rs 362 crore, These fake firms without supplying any goods or services and encashment of GST refund. The finance ministry said.
- Budget 2022 for NRIs (Expectations): End of the stringent rules for NRIs having taxable income of over Rs 15 lakh in India and new Income Tax Return (ITR) Form for them are some of the expectations for Non-Resident Indians from the upcoming Budget 2022.
- Budget 2020 had proposed to exempt Non-resident Indians (NRIs) from filing income tax return in certain conditions. It had also proposed to modify residency provisions to prevent tax abuse. Prior to that, NRIs were liable to pay tax in India if they spent over 165 days in India in a year. This was reduced to 120 days. This decision was taken after the Government noted instances where period of 182 days specified in respect of an Indian citizen or person of Indian origin visiting India during the year, was being misused.
- Air India has been officially handed over to the Tata Sons Limited. The Tata Group takes over the management and control of the airline. The transaction cover three entities, Air India, Air India Express and AI SATS.
Marathi author and activist Dr Anil Awachat died due to a prolonged illness at his home in Pune on Thursday at the age of 78 years. He was admitted to a hospital due to health issues but was discharged four days ago. He, along with his wife, had founded Muktangan Rehabilitation Center in Pune.
PM Modi will address the National Cadet Corps PM Rally at Cariappa Ground in Delhi today(28 Jan). The Rally is the culmination of NCC Republic Day Camp and is held on 28th January every year. At the event, Prime Minister will inspect the Guard of Honour, review March Past by NCC contingents and also witness the NCC cadets displaying their skills in army action, slithering, microlight flying, parasailing as well as cultural programmes. The best cadets will receive medal and baton from the Prime Minister
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi hosts 1st meeting of India-Central Asia Summit being held virtually; stresses on mutual cooperation between India, Mr Modi stated that they have similar concerns for regional security and are concerned about the developments in Afghanistan. He stressed that this mutual cooperation has become more important in this context for regional security and stability.
- PM Modi highlighted that there are 3 main objectives of Summit
(i) To make it clear that mutual cooperation between India and Central Asia is essential for regional security and prosperity.
(ii) To give a structure to India Central Asia cooperation. He said doing so will establish a framework of regular interactions at different levels.
(iii) Another objective is to create an ambitious roadmap for India Central Asia cooperation.
- China’s People’s Liberation Army has handed over the missing teenager Miram Taron from Arunachal Pradesh to the Indian Army, Law Minister Kiren Rijiju said. Due procedures are being followed including the medical examination.
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on Thursday said it is an honour for him to receive the Padma Bhushan, the third-highest civilian award and he looks forward to continuing to work with people across India to help them use technology to achieve more. On the eve of its 73rd Republic Day, India conferred the Padma Bhushan on Nadella, Google CEO Sundar Pichai and Chairperson of Tata Group Natarajan Chandrasekaran.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- New daily COVID-19 cases surpass 200,000 in Germany for 1st time
Germany’s public health agency said.
- Armenian Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan to visit Turkey in March in bid to normalise ties Armenia and Turkey have had no diplomatic and commercial ties with each other since 1990s and have been at odds over several issues.
1.Captain of India’s 1964 Tokyo Olympics gold medal-winning hockey team, Charanjit Singh, died on 27 Jan at his home in Una, Himachal Pradesh after suffering a cardiac arrest that followed prolonged age-related illnesses. The former mid-fielder was 90 and would have turned a year older next month.
- PRO KABADDI :
January 27, 2022
U.P. Yoddha 38
Puneri Paltan. 44
- American Danielle Collins on Thursday defeated Poland’s Iga Swiatek 6-4, 6-1 in the Australian Open semi-final, setting up a clash with world number one Ashleigh Barty in Saturday’s final.
- A statue of NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna ‘Gigi’ Bryant was placed at the helicopter crash site where they passed away on a hillside near Los Angeles two years ago. The 73-kg bronze sculpture depicts the pair wearing basketball uniforms. The statue also includes an inscription of Kobe’s quote, “Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.
CM: Pramod Sawant
Gvnr : P.S. Sreedharan Pillai
🥇Gold ₹49,650 @10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹63,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 106.26
⛽ Diesel ₹ 91.41
LPG : ₹ 998/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Lala Lajpat Rai (pronunciation ; 28 January 1865 – 17 November 1928) was an Indian freedom fighter.
He played a pivotal role in the Indian Independence movement.
He was popularly known as Punjab Kesari.
He was one third of the Lal Bal Pal triumvirate.
He was also associated with activities of Punjab National Bank and Lakshmi Insurance Company in their early stages in 1894.
😀 Thought of the day
Be the type of person you want to meet
JOKE OF THE DAY
Definition Of Happy Couple👩❤️👨
HE Does What SHE Wants…SHE Does What SHE Wants.🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♂️😂🤣
Why a woman should wear Saree….? Actual reason behind this…
I would give the real scientific reason to wear a Saree over the western outfits. We all human beings are broadly made of two kinds of elements, Energy and Consciousness. First one is female in nature and the second is considered male. A woman has predominantly female energy and the man has male elements. The healthy energy movement in our body, and in Earth and in the Universe is all in the same way, it moves in circles. That’s is why a woman body is more curvy. To remain healthy, energies in our body should keep moving in circular motion. Any energy coming towards our body first touches our clothes and then it enters into the body and its energy channels and then to the internal organs . Sari is worn in circular motion around body. It keeps circling until almost until the end. So it is easy to understand that when an energy touches the sari, it travels in circles around the body, helping the energy move in the correct way, which makes the saree a winner in clothing. It helps to keep our mind, body and soul healthy. Another, good part is that, while energy traveling in 5–6 yards of cloth, the negative energies coming inside gets stuck in the cloth and it then cleans up with washing. These kind of heavy energies are lazy and cannot move a lot. In the atmosphere it travels with air. However, a cloth with lot of stitches, actually confuses the energy and is harmful for health. There is one very important thing to remember that the clothing should be made with natural fabrics like cotton. Synthetics are big energy blockers and quite harmful for overall health. Understand all the fitness apparel, made of lycra and synthetic fibres are doing you a lot of harm.
The mid part of the body is left uncovered in Sari, for which some feel that it exposes the skin. Actually, there is a big reason behind that too. The stomach area which is left uncovered, is the “Brahmasthan” of the body. Body receives a lot of life force energy from this area. This should be left open always. Even in Vaastu Science, the centre part of the house called “Brahmasthan”, and is left open to sky. Advantages of Wearing Sarees
Silk clothes have the capacity to attract and store electro magnetic energy. With the friction between the body and the silk clothes, electric energy is produced, which gives rise to electro static attraction.This energy, according to shastras, would act on the mind of the devotee. It is also said that the vibrations, which are generated while worshipping, are also stored by wearing Hence All over India, silk clothes are preferred during Poojas, be it a Maharashtrian lady in Ganesh Puja, or a Bengali lady in Durga Pooja or a Gujarati lady in Laxmi Pooja during Diwali and so the silk clothes.
Trishna (तृष्णा) : ‘thirst’ ‘ aspiration ‘ ‘lusty
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How does a coal mines are formed
Coal formed millions of years ago when the earth was covered with huge swampy forests where plants – giant ferns, reeds and mosses – grew. As the plants grew, some died and fell into the swamp waters. New plants grew up to take their places and when these died still more grew. In time, there was thick layer of dead plants rotting in the swamp. The surface of the earth changed and water and dirt washed in, stopping to decaying process. More plants grew up, but they too died and fell, forming separate layers. After millions of years many layers had formed, one on top of the other. The weight of the top layers and the water and dirt packed down the lower layers of plant matter. Heat and pressure produced chemical and physical changes in the plant layers which forced out oxygen and left rich carbon deposits. In time, material that had been plants became coal.
Coals are classified into three main ranks, or types: lignite, bituminous coal, and anthracite. These classifications are based on the amount of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen present in the coal.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Nile River- 6650 Kms
The Nile river is considered to be the longest river in the world. The total length of the Nile river is 6650 Kms. Lake Victoria is considered to be the source of the river. Its flows through Egypt, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Burundi, Sudan, and South Sudan. The Blue and the White Nile are the two tributaries of the river
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Field Marshal Kodandera Madappa Cariappa OBE (28 January 1899 – 15 May 1993) was the first Indian Commander-in-Chief (C-in-C) of the Indian Army. He led Indian forces on the Western Front during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947. He was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army in 1949. He is one of only two Indian Army officers to hold the Five-star rank of Field Marshal; the other being Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
Lala Lajpat Rai (pronunciation ; 28 January 1865 – 17 November 1928)
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink
You can’t force someone to make the right decision
servant — master
Huge – Enormous
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Symbolism explanation behind Krishna`s butter stealing act
Krishna, the eternal ruler of hearts, stole butter from the neighbourhood. Along with his friends, he would quietly enter people’s houses and grab clay pots full of freshly churned butter. And hence even till date he is addressed as Makhan Chor, meaning butter thief.
But have you ever really wondered what this butter stealing act means?
Krishna stole hearts that were as pure and soft as butter. Just the way butter is white; our hearts need to be spotless. One mustn’t nurse anger, pride, greed, envy, hatred and ego in the heart. Hence, Krishna is also known as Chittachora (one who steals hearts).
Here’s another explanation – The mind must be as light as butter. When we churn the curd, the butter floats on the surface. Likewise, our minds must be detached from the materialistic world. Only then, would we succeed in attaining enlightenment.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Black pepper contains piperine, a compound which helps to enhance metabolic performance and prevents fat accumulation in the body. The spice also increases the concentration of good cholesterol. This round spice is a thermogenic food, which helps to speed up the metabolic process and burn calories more quickly
- Consuming kali mirch also helps you reach your recommended daily vitamin K intake. Kali mirch also contains essential minerals, providing a considerable amount of manganese and copper. You need both minerals for a healthy metabolism. Manganese helps your body break down nutrients, while copper aids in energy production.
3. Due to its antibacterial properties, black pepper is an effective natural remedy to cure cough and cold. Additionally, the warm and spicyflavour of this spice helps loosen phlegm and relieves a stuffy nose.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼