𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
28 Dec (Tuesday)
Hemant Ritu Krishna पक्ष::
Month: Pausha 09, (Purnimata)
Agrahayana 24, (Amanta)
Titi: Navami (up to 6:09 pm) Dashami
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 03:07 PM – 04:26 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
Parliament Winter session highlights
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 142.38 crore on Monday. Out of the total vaccination, more than 83.80 crore vaccine doses have been given as first dose, while over 58.58 crore doses have been administered as second dose
- Vaccine for children in the age group of 15-18: Registeration on CoWIN app from Jan 1, can use student ID cards.
- Healthcare workers and those above the age of 60 and suffering from co-morbidities will be applicable for the ‘precautionary dose’ of coronavirus vaccines from next month only after 9 months of receiving the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, according to Dr. R S Sharma, Chief Executive officer at National Health Authority.
- Total 578 cases of Omicron have been reported in the country so far. Out of the total Omicron cases, Delhi has reported highest number of 142 cases, followed by Maharashtra 141 and Kerala 57 cases.
- PM Modi dedicates and lays foundation stone of development projects worth Rs 11,581 crore in Himachal Pradesh.
- The Appointment Committee of the Union Cabinet has approved the appointment of several senior IAS officers to the new post under different Ministries.
- PM Modi’s Pariksha Pe Charcha, which is held for students before their exams, will be held early next year. The registrations for the same will begin on December 28.
- Home Minister Amit Shah gives nod to panel to look into Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) withdrawal from Nagaland.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : Cases of Omicron infections are slowly increasing in Andhra Pradesh, with the registration of two new cases on Sunday, taking the total to six. So far, 67 international travelers and 12 contacts were found Covid Positive and the samples were sent for genome sequencing.
- CHHATTISGARH : At least six Naxals were killed in an encounter with security forces in Chhattisgarh-Telangana border area on Monday morning, police said. The skirmish took place between 6 am and 7 am in a forest in Kistaram area of Chhattisgarh’s Sukma district.
- UTTAR PRADESH PM Modi will visit Kanpur tomorrow and inaugurate the completed section of the Kanpur Metro Rail Project. During the programme, Prime Minister will also inaugurate the Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline Project. Prior to this, Mr. Modi will attend the 54th Convocation Ceremony of IIT Kanpur.
- Election Commission led by Chief Election Commissioner Shri Sushil Chandra will be a three-day visit to Uttar Prdesh . The team will review the preparedness and arrangements for the upcoming Assembly elections in the state.
- CHANDIGARH Municipal Corporation elections the results of which were declared here on 27 Dec threw up a hung verdict even as the new entrant AAP made a major impact in the Chandigarh politics. AAP 14, BJP 12, Congress 8, SAD 1.
- TAMIL NADU : Enforcement Directorate has attached around 47 properties total valuing at 5.74 crore rupees in connection with Term Deposit Fraud pertaining to Chennai Port Trust.
- It was found that an amount of over 45 crore rupees was fraudulently transferred to a fake current account in the name of Chennai Port Trust. During the investigation, the suspected persons were examined and it was revealed that the money obtained out of liquidation of the Fixed Deposits pertaining to Chennai Port Trust were invested in purchase of movable and immovable assets.
- WEST BENGAL : The Mother Teresa-founded Missionaries of Charity’s application for renewal of a licence to receive foreign contributions was turned down by the Union. The ministry of home affairs made it clear that it did not freeze any account of the Missionaries of Charity, but was informed by State Bank of India that the organisation itself had sent a request to the bank to freeze its accounts.
💷 GBP 100.71
BSE Sensex 57,420.24
NIFTY : 17,086.25
- Paras Defence has been selected by Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) as one of the companies for handing over technology of border surveillance systems. Paras Defence IPO has given multibagger returns to investors with the company rallying over 330% to ₹754 from its issue price of ₹175 per share. The ₹170 crore IPO was open for subscription between September 21 and 23 and was subscribed 304 times in that period.
The first three-day Kashi Indian International Film Festival will began in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi from Monday, 27 Dec. State tourism, culture, and charitable affairs minister Neelkanth Tiwari inaugurated the festival.
- Vice Admiral Puneet K. Bahl took over as the Commandant, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. The Flag Officer was commissioned into the Indian Navy on 1st July 1984.
- Border Security Force (BSF) recovered 40 kg of heroin worth Rs 200 crore in two separate incidents on Sunday in Ferozepur sector in Punjab.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh lays foundation stone for Defence Technology, Test Centre and BRAHMOS Manufacturing Centre of DRDO in Lucknow.
- Border Security Force (BSF) has invited applications from individuals to fill several vacancies in Group-‘C’ combatised (Non Gazetted-Non Ministerial) posts in the organisation. rectt.bsf.gov.in, Vacancy details
ASI – 01 Post
HC (Carpenter, Sewerman) – 06 Posts
Constable (Generator Operator, Generator Mechanic, Linemen) – 65 Posts . Candidates must note that the last day to apply for this recruitment drive is December 29, 2021, at 11:59 PM.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi is likely to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the first half of next month which would be his first trip abroad in 2022.
- India’s former envoy to China Vikram Misri was on Monday appointed the deputy national security adviser (NSA) in the national security council secretariat
- To substitute India’s petroleum imports, the govt has advised automobile makers to start manufacturing flex-fuel vehicles and flex-fuel strong hybrid electric vehicles complying with BS-VI emission norms within six months.
- An expert panel of the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation on Monday recommended granting permission to manufacture and market anti-Covid pill Molnupiravir for restricted emergency use for the treatment of COVID-19 patients in the country.
- More political parties in the Maldives have opposed an “India Out” campaign led by former president Abdulla Yameen following his release from house arrest, saying the leader is recklessly inciting hatred among the people towards India. Ties between India and the Maldives had hit a low during the tenure of Yameen, who was close to China. Yameen’s half-brother, former president and Maldives Reform Movement party leader Maumoon Abdul Gayoom, is among those who have opposed the campaign.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- President Joe Biden on Monday pledged to ease a shortage of COVID-19 tests as the Omicron variant threatened to overwhelm hospitals and stifle travel plans as it spread across the United States.
- At least five killed in suicide bombing: Authorities in Congo urged churches, restaurants and hotels to step up security one Sunday, fearing more violence after a suicide bomber killed five people in eastern Congo
- Suspected jihadists kill 41 in Burkina Faso: Burkina Faso’s govt declared two days of mourning starting on Sunday after 41 people died in an attack by suspected jihadists in the troubled north.
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, who won the Nobel Peace Prize for his opposition to racial discrimination in South Africa, has died. He was 90.
- More than 30 people, including women and children, were killed and their bodies burnt in Myanmar’s conflict-torn Kayah state on Friday. Karenni Human Rights Group said they found the burnt bodies of internally displaced people, including elders, women and children killed by the military that rules Myanmar, near Mo So village of Hpruso town on Saturday.
South Africa vs India 1st Test Cricket : Day 2 Play has been called off due to continuous rain and the visitors will resume batting on Day 3.
India score read 272/3– the same at stumps on Day 1.
RAJASTHAN : JAIPUR
CM : Ashok Gehlot,
Gvnr : Kalraj Mishra
🥇Gold ₹49,635 @10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹62,300@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 107.14
⛽ Diesel ₹ 90.78
LPG : ₹904/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The 16th anniversary of the massive Indian Ocean tsunami, which was triggered by an earthquake of magnitude 9.1, is being marked on December 26. The 100-foot high tsunami is one of the largest ever recorded and it killed over 230K people in South Asia. With earthquake epicentre near Sumatra, the tsunami had hit Thailand, SL, India, Indonesia
😀Thought of the day
You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Puppu to his Frnd:
Don’t give importance to money
it can give bed but not sleep,
books but not brains,
clothes but not beauty,
luxuries but not happines.
So, Transfer it to my account
Why is diabetes causes?
Diabetes (diabetes mellitus) is classed as a metabolism disorder. Metabolism refers to the way our bodies use digested food for energy and growth. Most of what we eat is broken down into glucose. Glucose is a form of sugar in the blood – it is the principal source of fuel for our bodies. When our food is digested the glucose makes its way into our bloodstream. Our cells use the glucose for energy and growth. However, glucose cannot enter our cells without insulin being present – insulin makes it possible for our cells to take in the glucose. Insulin is a hormone that is produced by the pancreas. After eating, the pancreas automatically releases an adequate quantity of insulin to move the glucose present in our blood into the cells, and lowers the blood sugar level.A person with diabetes has a condition in which the quantity of glucose in the blood is too elevated (hyperglycemia). This is because the body either does not produce enough insulin, produces no insulin.
नभः स्पृशं दीप्तम्
Nabhaḥ Spr̥śaṁ Dīptam
गर्व के साथ आकाश को छूना
Touch the Sky with Glory
केशव : having long or much or handsome hair
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Camphor is a natural product derived from the wood of the camphor laurel (Cinnamomum camphora L.) trees through steam distillation and purification by sublimination; the trees used should be at least 50 years old. These are large evergreen tree found in East Asia. In india at southern Western Ghats,
Camphor used to be made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree. Today, camphor is usually manufactured from turpentine oil. It is used in products such as Vicks VapoRub.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
India’s ambitious Gaganyaan mission that aims to send the first batch of Indian astronauts into space on an indigenous developed spacecraft will see a renewed push in 2022 as Isro conducts the first uncrewed launch. The space agency will conduct the test vehicle flight for the validation of Crew Escape System performance and the first uncrewed mission of Gaganyaan at the beginning of the second half of 2022.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Dhirajlal Hirachand Ambani , popularly known as Dhirubhai Ambani (28 December 1932 – 6 July 2002) was an Indian business tycoon who founded Reliance Industries in Bombay and appeared in The Sunday Times top 50 businessmen in Asia.
Ratan Naval Tata (born 28 December 1937) is an Indian industrialist, investor, philanthropist, and a former chairman of Tata Sons. He is a great-grandson of Jamsetji Tata, the founder of Tata Group.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
So far so good Things are going well so far
Intentional – Accidental
Intellectual – Mental
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Symbolism Behind The Form Of Lord Shiva’s Damru
Damru symbolizes the Universe which is always expanding and collapsing. From an expansion it collapses and then it re-expands, this is the process of creation. If you see your heartbeat, it is not just one straight line but it is a rhythm that goes up and down. The whole world is nothing but rhythms; energy rising and collapsing to rise again. So the damru signifies that.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Health benefits of jaggery (gur)
It is made from unrefined sugar, and is obtained by boiling raw, concentrated sugar cane juice till it solidifies. Although jaggery is also made from the sap of coconut and date palm, the one made from sugar cane is the one that’s used most widely.
- Prevents constipation by aiding digestion. It activates the digestive enzymes in our body, thus helps in proper digestion of food. That’s why many people prefer eating jaggery after a meal.
- It acts as a detox, as it helps cleanse the liver by flushing out nasty toxins from the body.
Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium, which help prevent free-radicals (responsible for early ageing). It helps boost resistance against infections, fence building stronger immunity People who are diabetic or are following a weight loss diet should monitor their consumption of jaggery, as it can lead to weight gain and fluctuations in blood-sugar levels.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼