𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
28 Aug (Saturday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujiain)
Titi : Shashthi
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Amanta Month : Sravana
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Over 62 Cr Covid vaccine doses administered so far; recovery rate stands at 97.60%
- PM Modi will dedicate to the nation the renovated complex of Jallianwala Bagh Smarak at Amritsar in Punjab today on (28 Aug) evening through video conferencing.
- Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit has been given the additional charge of Punjab and the Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- Heavy overnight rains damaged the Rishikesh-Gangotri and Rishikesh-Badrinath national highways in Uttarakhand leading to suspension of traffic along the affected stretches for public safety
- All parties in Maharashtra have unanimously said that reservation for OBCs should be reinstated in the local bodies. Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray called an all party meeting to discuss the issue on 27 Aug.
- The Tamil Nadu govt has moved the Supreme Court seeking to restrain Karnataka from proceeding with any activity regarding the proposed construction of a reservoir at Mekedatu across the inter-state Cauvery river.
- Retired IPS officer Amitabh Thakur was arrested on 27 Aug (Friday) for abetment of suicide after a 24-year-old woman who had set herself on fire outside the Supreme Court succumbed to injuries at a Delhi hospital. A Lucknow court magistrate has remanded Thakur to judicial custody till 9 Sept. The woman had attempted self-immolation outside the Supreme Court on August 16 and accused Bahujan Samaj Party MP Atul Rai of rape in May 2019.
- A special investigation team (SIT) was formed to probe into the matter, in its report, alleged that a total of seven cases were registered by the accused party (Atul Rai) against the victim and her witness. It claimed that Amitabh Thakur took money from Atul Rai for fabricating false evidence against the rape victim and maligned her image, inciting the woman to commit suicide.
- Delhi Schools, colleges and coaching centres will be reopened in phased manner from 1st Sep, Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia said, class 9 to 12 will start from 1st September. No student will be forced to attend the school and consent of parents is mandatory.
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Ship Vigraha, seventh in the series of Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs), will be commissioned by Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh in Chennai on 28 August, 2021 (Today). The ship will be based in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh and operate on the eastern seaboard under the Operational and Administrative Control of the Commander, Coast Guard Region (East).
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has decided to re-open the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas upto 50% capacity in a phased manner for Classes 9th to 12th. The schools will only reopen in states and Union Territories which have permitted re-opening of schools. Students will be permitted to attend the classes and stay in the hostel, only with parents’ consent.
Operation Devi Shakti : At Afghanistan
To join the Whatsapp group for daily news send request @ 9-6-0-8-7-6-2-1-6-6
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India says, safety of its citizens in Afghanistan is top most priority; 550 people including 260 Indians evacuated by govt so far.
- India is hosting the International Climate Summit 2020-21 on 3 Sep 2021 in physical and virtual mode.
- Afghan nationals arriving in India will get a six-month visa and the govt will “take it from there” as making long term plans have not been the “best of ideas” under the current circumstance.
- According to reports, Masood Azhar, the mastermind behind the 2008 Mumbai attacks, reported met Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar. The leader of Pakistan’s Jaish-e-Mohammed, Maulana Masood Azhar, went to Kandahar to ask for cooperation in fomenting terrorism in J&K.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- 13 United States soldiers are among the 85 people killed in the explosions at Kabul airport, claimed by ISIL (ISIS) affiliate, the Islamic State in Khorasan Province (ISKP or ISIS-K). The Afghan affiliate of the Islamic State (IS), ISIS-Khorasan, has claimed responsibility for the attacks.
- The two blasts ripped through crowds of Afghans trying to enter the American-controlled facility, where US-led evacuation effort was taking place.
- US President Joe Biden vowed to retaliate against attack in Kabul, saying that he will hunt down those responsible and make them pay. Biden confirmed in a speech from the White House.
- It was the worst single-day loss for American troops in Afghanistan since the August 2011 attack on a Chinook helicopter that killed 30 service members.
- Japan suspends use of about 1.63 million doses of Moderna vaccine due to contamination
- The World Bank has halted funding for projects in Afghanistan with effect from 25 Aug. Since 2002 the Washington-based World Bank has committed more than 5.3bn US Dollars to reconstruction and development projects in Afghanistan.
- China had condemned the attacks on Kabul airport and is “ready to work with the international community to address the threat of terrorism and prevent Afghanistan from becoming a source of terrorism again.”
- The govt of Bangladesh extended the ongoing closure of educational institutions in the country till 11 September. Earlier it was up to 31 Aug.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) on 27 Aug (Friday) approved a USD 1.78 billion multitranche financing facility (MFF) to improve mobility, road safety, and regional trade along the Dhaka–Sylhet trade corridor in Bangladesh.
- This corridor will support a new trade route connecting Chattogram port of Bangladesh with states in the northeast of India through land ports of Akhaura, Sheola, and Tamabil, and from there to Bhutan and Myanmar.
- Pakistan conducted a successful test flight of Fatah-1 on 24 Aug 2021. It is capable of delivering conventional warheads up to a range of 140 kilometres. This was the second test of Fatah-1. Pakistan had conducted test flight of indigenously developed Fatah-1 in January 2021.
- Tokyo Paralympics 2020 , Indian table tennis player Bhavina Ben Hasmukh Bhai Patel has entered the semi final of women’s singles after a 3-0 win over Serbia’s Borislava Peric-Rankovic. Bhavina has ensured a medal for the country.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on 27 Aug inaugurated the Army Sports Institute’s stadium in Pune named after Olympic gold medal winner Neeraj Chopra.
- Defence Minister also said that Subedar Neeraj Chopra has added his name to the list of great sportspersons like Major Dhyan Chand, Capt. Milkha Singh, Col Rajyavardhan S Rathore and Captain Vijay Kumar. He further added that, Olympians who missed the medal by a close margin, are no less than a medallist.
- To celebrate second anniversary of Fit India Movement and as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Singh Thakur will launch the Fit India Mobile Application on 29th August 2021.
- India vs England
Day 3: India 215/2 at stumps, trail by 139 runs
England : 432/10
$USD 73.50 💷GBP 101.13
Administrator of UT Chandigarh
since 29 August 2021
🥇Gold ₹48,880@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹63,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 97.66
⛽ Diesel ₹ 88.62
LPG : ₹ 869/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 56,124.72
NIFTY : 16,705.20
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
WHY INDIA IS CALLED BHARAT
The name India is derived from the river Sindhu which flows in the north west of the country. The Greeks used to call us Indoi meaning the people of the Indus. BHARAT etymology: The name Bharat is derived from the legendary king Bharat who was ancestor of kauravas and pandavas; According to the Vayu Purana, about 22 million years ago, in the beginning of the Treta Yuga, the grandson of Swayambhuva Manu and son of Priyabrata settled this Bharata Khanda. Since Maharaj Priyabrata had no son, he adopted his daughter’s son Agnindhra, whose boy was Navel.
The son born to Meru Devi, a wife of Navel, was named Rishabh and, the son of this same Rishabh was Bharata and after this Bharata, this country was named “Bharatavarsha”.
India is also called as Jambu Deewpa. which means the whole island. That is why our ancient religious texts and various incarnations mention only “Jambudweep” because at that time there was only one island.
😀THOUGHT OF THE DAY
You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself
JOKE OF THE DAY
Ek baar Santa Gangubai k ghar jata hai aur darwaza knock karta hai.
Gangubai: Kaun ?
Santa: Mai !
Gangubai: Main kaun?
Santa: Tu Gangubai
WHAT DOES 786 MEAN IN ISLAM? ☪️
( Note : Data collected from internet, incase information differentiate with actual facts, plz info…🙏🏻)
Especially among the Muslims living in the South East Asia like Pakistan, India and Myanmar, there is a common practice of writing ‘786’ while starting anything in written. They too mention this number in their sign boards and other documents. It is believed that this number depicts the total numerological value of the Quranic expression ” Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim “. 786 is basically driven from the series of Arabic Numerology called “ Abjad “. The total value of the letters of Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim, according to the standard Abjadi system of numerology, is 786 . This number has therefore acquired a significance in folk Islam but this number has not been mentioned anywhere in Holy Quran.
Let us meet again
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW PAINT IS MADE
The Ingredients in Paint.
There are four main components in paint, they are resin, additives, solvent, and pigment.
The resin and pigments fuse, forming a tough, solid that is known as paint film.
Enamel paint is made from an alkyd resin that is dissolved in a solvent. As the solvent evaporates in the first stage, it forms a tacky lacquer. The resin reacts with the oxygen in the air and forms a hard coating. Coating paints have two components that are unreactive alone. However, when they are placed together, they undergo a chemical reaction. The reaction may take some time, depending on the room’s temperature. The final result is a hard, tough coating that has great adhesion.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Antarctica is continent not a country: it has no government and no indigenous population. Instead, the entire continent is set aside as a scientific preserve. The Antarctic Treaty, which came into force in 1961, enshrines an ideal of intellectual exchange.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Narayana Guru (August 28, 1855 – September 20, 1928) was a spiritual leader and social reformer in India.
Born into a family of the Ezhava caste in an era when people from such communities were regarded as Avarna.
He led a reform movement in Kerala, against the injustice in the caste-ridden society of Kerala in order to promote spiritual enlightenment and social equality.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Data is collected from the Internet, in case if actual facts are differentiate plz kindly inform…..🙏🏻) ==========================
HOW DID INDRA GET VAJRAYUDHAM?
Vajrayudham means a weapon equivalent to that of a thunderbolt in swiftness and the destruction it can cause. Indra is the lone bearer of this weapon among all the devas in Hindu mythology. There are various stories prevailing regarding the making and introduction of Vajrayudham.
Earliest mention of Vajrayudham is in Rig Veda, it mentions as Indra bears the Vajrayudham made by Tvastar, weapon maker of devas. Puranic references yield a different story related to sage Dadhichi. Once Indra was thrown out of his Indraloka by an asura named Vritra. He has sought a boon that he would not be killed by any weapon made out of wood or metal. Unable to defeat Vritra, Indra sought the help of Vishnu along with Brahma and Shiva. Vishnu advised Indra to seek the help of sage Dadhichi as a weapon made out of his backbone only could slay Vritra. Indra appeals sage Dadhichi and in turn gives up his life through yoga. Devas make a weapon out of sage Dadhichi’s backbone called Vajrayudham and Indra slays Vritra and saves Indraloka.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) ==========================
PAPAYAS are loaded with Vitamin A an antioxidants, which helps in improving eye health. Vitamin A protects the corneas whereas the antioxidants reduce the degeneration of the retina.
The papaya is a tropical fruit high in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds. It also contains an enzyme called papain, used to tenderize meat.
The powerful antioxidants in papaya can help your skin recover from sun damage and may defend against wrinkling.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼