𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
27 Oct (Wednesday)
Month: Kartika (Purnimata) 7
Month: Ashvina 21 (Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujjain)
TODAY’s TOP NEWS
- Union Minister for Culture and Tourism G.Kishan Reddy launches Amrit Mahotsav Podcast.
- Railways running 668 trips of 110 Special Trains from Durga Puja till Chhatha Puja this year. Railway Ministry said, augmentation of coaches in regular trains is being done to ensure the berth availability during this festive rush.
- Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia virtually flagged off the first direct flight on the Shillong – Dibrugarh route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme – Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik (RCS-UDAN).
- The government plans to complete the privatisation process for 13 airports run by the state-owned Airports Authority of India (AAI) by the end of this fiscal year.
- SpiceJet will launch 28 new domestic flights across the country from October 31 onwards.
- Andhra Pradesh : Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy called for overhaul of universities to ensure quality education, compulsory apprenticeship and employment in Andhra Pradesh.
- J&K : Six civilians were injured today after terrorists threw a grenade at Sumbal bridge in Bandipora district of Jammu and Kashmir @ 10.30 Am
- The Jammu and Kashmir Police have filed cases under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) over videos that purportedly showed some people in the union territory celebrating Pakistan’s victory over India in a T20 World Cup match in Dubai, UAE on Sunday.
- Kerala : Kerala Governor Arif Mohammed Khan says, construction of a new dam at Mullaperiyar will be amicable solution, as far issues relating to Mullaperiyar dam is considered. He added that he is hopeful regarding the discussions with Tamilnadu govt.
- Punjab : Former Punjab CM Amarinder Singh may announce the launch of his own political party today.
- Telangana : Junior doctors of Hyderabad’s Osmania General Hospital on Tuesday staged a silent protest on the hospital premises, after a female duty doctor on Monday was injured when a ceiling fan fell on her head in the hospital.
- Uttarakhand : Indian Army rescues tourist stranded at Darma Valley of Pithoragarh. On October 25, the Indian Army carried out a rescue operation.
- Uttar Pradesh : The Supreme Court on 26 Oct directed the Uttar Pradesh government to grant protection to the witnesses of the Lakhimpur Kheri violence case in which eight people including four farmers were killed during a farmers’ protest.
- West Bengal : To foil the plan of the BJP at the Centre on a separate statehood of Gorkhaland, West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday proposed to make a “permanent solution” for Darjeeling to keep the hills, Dooars and Terai region in North Bengal intact with the state.
- The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Tuesday opposed the bail plea filed by actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan, who was arrested earlier this month in the cruise drugs seizure case, alleging the 23-year-old was not just a consumer of drugs, but also involved in illicit drug trafficking.
- A special NDPS Act court in Mumbai on Tuesday granted bail to two persons arrested in a drug seizure case in which Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan is one of the accused
- 67th National Film Awards 2021 have been distributed on October 25, 2021, by Vice President M Venkaiyanaidu at New Delhi on 25 Oct. The National Film Awards celebrate excellence in Indian cinema every year. The ceremony could not take place last year due to COVID 19 pandemic which took place this year.
- Chief of the General Staff of British Army also calls on Army Chief General MM Naravane and exchanges views on further enhancing the bilateral defence cooperation between the two Armies.
- Indian Army on 25 Oct conducted free-fall parachute training for the elite commandos of the Bangladesh Navy. Experts from the Army Adventure Wing of the Indian Army conducted this training.
67 National Film Awards complete details
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Secretary of Security Council of Kyrgyz Republic, Lieutenant General Marat Imankulov, visits India for First India-Kyrgyzstan Strategic Dialogue between National Security Council Secretariats. During the Dialogue, Lieutenant General Marat Imankulov meets NSA Ajit Doval.
- President Ram Nath Kovind accepted credentials from Ambassadors of Luxembourg Ms. Peggy Frantzen, Ambassador of Slovenia Ms. Mateja Vodeb Ghosh, Ambassador of Israel Naor Gilon, and Ambassador of Egypt Wael Mohamed Awad Hamed at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- The regional grouping BIMSTEC will adopt the connectivity master plan which includes 267 projects worth USD 124 billion in its forthcoming summit at Colombo.
The Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is a regional organization. Established in 1997, it comprises seven member states Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Thailand lying in the littoral and adjacent areas of the Bay of Bengal.
- The Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has intensified patrolling in sensitive areas across the contested border in Arunachal Pradesh after a lingering standoff with India began last year in the Ladakh sector, and has ramped up area domination patrols for surveillance and orientation of newly inducted troops with a noticeable increase in visits by senior PLA officers to forward areas.
- Indian-origin Anita Anand is Canada’s new Defence Minister as PM Trudeau reshuffles Cabinet. The 54-year-old will replace long-time defence minister Indian-origin Harjit Sajjan, whose handling of the military sexual misconduct crisis has been under criticism.
- The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh is likely to discuss and pass a resolution on the recent attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh during its three-day all India executive committee meeting in Dharwad, Karnataka from October 28. The Sangh was established in 1925 and in 2025, the RSS will complete its 100 years. We have made a three-year action plan for our expansion starting from 2021 to 2024 and the work is underway. The same will be discussed in an elaborate way in the baithak (meeting).
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- The 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP-26) is to be hosted by United Kingdom in Glasgow from 31st of October to 12th of November.
- Women came out on the streets of Kabul on Tuesday to protest against the closure of schools for girls and slammed the international community for their inaction about what is going on in Afghanistan. Women gathered at the gates of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA) in Kabul.
- Several leaders of the ASEAN regional grouping pulled up Myanmar for abstaining from participating in the summit meeting which opened on Tuesday. Myanmar refused to send any representative to the summit after ASEAN decided to invite a ‘non-political’ representative from Myanmar.
- ICC MENS T20 WORLD CUP 2021
18th Match, Super 12 Group 1
South Africa vs
WI – 143/8 (20)
RSA – 144/2 (18.2)
South Africa won by 8 wkts
Player of the Match
- 19th Match, Super 12 Group 2
NZ – 134/8 (20)
PAK – 135/5 (18.4)
Pakistan won by 5 wkts
Player of the Match
- Oct 27, Wed
20th Match, Super 12 Group 1
at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
15:30 IST / 10:00 GMT
- Oct 27, Wed
21st Match, Super 12 Group 2
Scotland vs Namibia
at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
- Harmanpreet Kaur to captain side in FairBreak’s Invitational T20 Tournament next year.
- Rahul Dravid officially applies for the post of head coach, Indian cricket team according on 26 Oct.
$USD74.89 💷GBP 103.56
Tripura : Agartala
CM : Biplab Kumar Deb
Gvnr : Satyadev Narayan Arya
🥇Gold ₹49,140@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹70,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 107.79
⛽ Diesel ₹ 100.37
LPG : ₹ 1060/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 61,350.26
NIFTY : 18,268.40
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Kocheril Raman Narayanan (listen ); (27 October 1920 – 9 November 2005) was the tenth President of India and ninth Vice President. He served as ambassador to Japan, United Kingdom, Thailand, Turkey, People’s Republic of China and United States of America. Elected as the ninth Vice President in 1992, Narayanan went on to become President in 1997. He was the first member of the Dalit community to hold the post.
😀Thought of the day
Everyday is an opportunity of new life
JOKE OF THE DAY
Girl : When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy : It’s very kind of you, darling, But I don’t have any worries or troubles.
Girl : Well that is because we aren’t married yet.🤪
Why should one not sleep under the trees at night.
During the day, in presence of sunlight, the plants use up the CO2 and release O2 in the process of photosynthesis. But during night, plants won’t perform photosynthesis so they are unable to use the CO2 and this further leads to increase in the proportion of CO2 in the air. During night the trees breathe in oxygen and release CO2. If one sleeps under the trees, the amount of increased CO2 in the air around will certainly affect the health. So it is inadvisable to sleep under trees during night.
bhoho atra aagachchatu (भोः अत्र आगच्छतु ) would mean ‘Hello, come here’.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a Granite stone is formed
Granite is a light-colored igneous rock with grains large enough to be visible with the unaided eye. It forms from the slow crystallization of magma below Earth’s surface. Granite is composed mainly of quartz and feldspar with minor amounts of mica, amphiboles, and other minerals. Granite is a coarse-grained igneous rock composed mostly of quartz, alkali feldspar, and plagioclase. It forms from magma with a high content of silica and alkali metal oxides that slowly solidifies underground. It is common in the Earth’s continental crust, where it is found in bodies called plutons.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations, or ASEAN, was established on 8 August 1967 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Aim : It is a regional organization that brings together disparate neighbors to address economic, security, and political issues,
Its headquarter is in Jakarta (Indonesia).
Members : Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. India became a sectoral dialogue partner of ASEAN in 1992. … India also became a member of the ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF) in 1996. India and ASEAN have been holding summit-level meetings on an annual basis since 2002. In August 2009, India signed a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the ASEAN members in Thailand.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Banda Singh Bahadur (born Lachman Dev) (27 October 1670 – 9 June 1716, Delhi), was a Sikh warrior and a military commander of Khalsa army. At age 15 he left home to become an ascetic, and was given the name ‘’Madho Das’’.
He established a monastery at Nanded, on the bank of the river Godavari, where in September 1708 he was visited by, and became a disciple of, Guru Gobind Singh, who gave him the new name of Banda Bahadur. He came to Khanda in Sonipat and assembled a fighting force and led the struggle against the Mughal Empire.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Penny for your thoughts
Asking someone what is on their minds
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Surya was born as the son of Sage Kashyapa and Aditi, and was one of the Adityas. He got married to Sanjana (sometimes called Saranya), the daughter of Vishwakarma. But his wife could not tolerate the heat coming from him and went back to her father’s home after creating her shadow called Chaya to take her place. Chhaya means Shadow. She is Sanjna’s shadow. Later surya declared chhaya as his wife.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Herbal Teas Have Multiple Headache Benefits
Tea can help with overall hydration, which in itself can prevent or relieve a headache, and depending on the type of tea. A ginger tea can help with a tension headache Peppermint oil is used as an essential oil for headache or migraine. You could put peppermint oil or fresh peppermint in a cup of hot water and inhale the steam and also drink the liquid.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼