27 Apr (Wednesday)
पक्ष :: Krishna
Month: Vaisakha 11 (Purnimata)/ Chaitra 26(Amanta) Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra : Purva Bhadrapada (up to 5:05 pm) Uttara Bhadrapada
Titi: Dwadashi /Trayodashi
RahuKaal: 12:24 PM – 02:00 PM YOGA FOR WEIGHT LOSS : https://youtu.be/fCGCl6mx9Ds
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Over 86% of the adult population is now fully vaccinated in the country: Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya said.
(a) India’s COVID vaccination coverage exceeds 187.95 crore; recovery rate stands at 98.75 percent
(b) Over 192 crore 85 lakh vaccine doses have been provided to States and Union Territories so far.
- PM Modi to interact virtually with CMs on Covid related situation in the country @ 12 noon today.
- Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) has given restricted emergency use authorization to Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin for children. The approval has been given for the children between the age of six to twelve years.
- Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar virtually interacts with farmers in Krishi Vigyan Kendras across the country.
- Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has said that IGNOU should become the knowledge centre of the world. Addressing the 35th convocation of IGNOU, he called for leveraging technology to reach the unreached..
- ASSAM : PM Modi will be on a visit to Assam on Thursday(28th April ) where he will address the ‘Peace, Unity and Development Rally’ at Diphu in Karbi Anglong district at around 11 AM.
- DELHI : Massive fire at Bhalswa landfill in north Delhi, 4th landfill fire in a month. (A Garbage dumping at the Bhalswa landfill site spread over 36 acre started in 1994. It has an accumulated legacy waste weighing 80 lakh tonnes)
- HIMACHAL PRADESH CM Jairam Thakur said that Union Home Minister Amit Shah has assured that the Centre will include the state’s ‘Hatti’ community in the Scheduled Tribes list.
- KERALA : PM Modi addresses programme virtually, to mark 90th anniversary of Sivagiri pilgrimage and Golden Jubilee of Brahma Vidyalaya in Kerala.
- MAHARASHTRA :The single member Chandiwal Commission, probing corruption allegations against former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh, submitted its report to state Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray.
Justice (Retired) K U Chandiwal was appointed in March last year to probe corruption charges against Mr. Deshmukh, levelled by former Mumbai Police Commissioner ParamBir Singh.
- Union Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Ramdas Athawale has demanded imposition of President’s rule in Maharashtra.
- TAMIL NADU : Madras High Court said it has decided to set aside an order permitting the take over of Chennai’s ‘Ayodhya Mandapam’ by Tamil Nadu govt.
The Ayodhya Ashwamedha Maha Mandapam, built by the Sri Ram Samaj in 1954, serves as a place of worship in Chennai.
The Samaj runs a school, a marriage hall, and another hall for Hindus to perform last rights. The mandapam serves mainly as a bhajan hall and has only the pictures of Shri Rama, Sita Devi, Lakshmana, Shri Krishna, and Radha. In 2014, a person sent a letter to the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Board alleging mismanagement of funds by the Samaj.
- TELANGANA : On the occasion of Telangana Rashtra Samithi’s (TRS) 21st foundation day on Wednesday, CM K Chandrashekar Rao will introduce 11 resolutions of its govt.
- UTTAR PRADESH: CM Yogi Adityanath directs all state Minister, public servants to declare their movable, immovable assets online to bring transparency in governance.
💷 GBP 96.43
BSE Sensex 57,356.61
NIFTY : 17,200.80
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur today launched ‘Azadi Ki Amrit Kahaniyan’, a short video collection in collaboration with Netflix India.
- Yash-starrer Kannada film ‘K.G.F: Chapter 2’ earned over ₹900 crore at the worldwide box office within 12 days of its release. Film trade analyst Manobala Vijayabalan on Tuesday took to Twitter to share the numbers earned by the film.
- Actress Tabu has begun shooting for the sequel to her 2015 crime thriller film ‘Drishyam’.
- A national level logistics seminar is being organised by Indian Air Force on 28th of this month at Air Force Auditorium in New Delhi. The seminar will be inaugurated by the Chief of the Air Staff VR Chaudhari.
- The govt has moved to further promote its “Make in India” program in the defence sector by lessening imports from foreign companies.
The Ministry of Defence (MoD) had earmarked 64 per cent of its Capital Acquisition Budget for domestic industry in the financial year (FY) 2021-22.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh recently launched the sixth edition of the Defence India Start-up Challenge under the ongoing Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX) program. The main aim of this program is to support projects that require funding from Rs 1.5 crore to Rs 10 crore.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) on Tuesday said it has signed a contract with Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for co-development and co-production of Long Range Dual Band Infra-Red Search and Track System (IRST) for Sukhoi Su-30MKI fighter jets.
- The Indian Navy on Monday announced that it had recently carried out weapon engagement and missile firing drills on the Western Seaboard.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh interacted with the Tiranga Mountain Rescue team in New Delhi.
The team has a big responsibility on their shoulders as in the coming times threats such as avalanches may increase due to climate change.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Indian Parliamentary Delegation led by Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla held a bilateral meeting with Emirates Senior Minister of Singapore Goh Chok Tong.
He also said, the India-Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement is an important milestone for the promotion of bilateral business interests.
- Speaking at the Raisina Dialogue Townhall, External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar said, India has a very clear position on the conflict in Ukraine which emphasizes an urgent cessation of fighting and a return to diplomacy and dialogue.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh held a meeting with UK Minister of Defence Procurement Jeremy Quin and discussed the opportunities available in areas of aviation, ship building and other defence industrial programmes.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- World’s richest man Elon Musk acquires Social media companyTwitter in 44 billion dollar deal.
- Russia accuses NATO of creating serious risk of nuclear war by arming Ukraine in proxy battle.
- The Russian Defence Ministry on Tuesday warned of a “proportional response” if the UK continued to provoke Ukraine to strike targets in Russia.
- The German government on Tuesday said it will supply Ukraine with 50 Gepard anti-aircraft tanks amid its war with Russia. Defence Minister Christine Lambrecht said during a US-hosted defence conference at the US airbase in Ramstein that Germany will double its military support to Ukraine to €2 billion
- UK to axe all tariffs on goods under an existing free trade deal to boost Ukrainian economy.
- World Bank agreed to provide $600 mn in financial aid: Sri Lanka.
- US Vice President Kamala Harris tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday but is asymptomatic and not considered a current close contact of President Joe Biden,
INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2022
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals,
won by 29 runs
RR – 144/8 (20)
RCB – 115 (19.3)
Player of the Match
- Apr 27, Wednesday
Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
- Jain University, Bengaluru maintains top position in Khelo India University Games on Day 3
The Khelo India University Games inaugurated on Sunday, 24 April at the Sri Kanteerava Stadium in Bengaluru.
Khelo India University Games (KIUG), is a national level multi-sport event held in India, where athletes from universities across the country compete in different sports disciplines. The Khelo India University Games is intended to identify and train capable athletes in the age group of 18 to 25 years for the Olympics and the Asian Games.
MADHYA PRADESH: Bhopal
Formed : 01 Nov 1956
Gvnr : Mangubhai C. Patel
CM : Shivraj Singh Chouhan (BJP)
Dist : 55
🥇Gold ₹ 53,440@10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 70,500@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 118.14/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 101.16/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 956/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Alluri Sitarama Raju (4th july 1897-7 May 1924) was an Indian revolutionary involved in the Indian independence movement. After the passing of the 1882 Madras Forest Act, Raju led the Rampa Rebellion of 1922–24, during which a band of tribal leaders and other sympathisers fought against the British Raj, which had passed the law. He was referred to as “Manyam Veerudu” (“Hero of the Jungles”) by the local people. Raju led a protest movement in the border areas of the East Godavari and Visakhapatnam regions of Madras Presidency, in present-day Andhra Pradesh
😀 Thought of the day
Strength doesn’t come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable Will.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Once Rajnikanth went to McDonalds, he ordered a Dosa, but Mr. Mc’Donalds refused…
Since dat day, Mr. McDonald sits outside his own restaurant😜
The science behind Toe-ring wear by Indian women
Indians believe that your “prana” or “life force” must be in balance in order for you to stay healthy. All of the paths of your “prana” run down to your toes, so the idea that a marital symbol could double up as a reproductive enhancer is not a big stretch. Since Toe rings are usually made of Silver, a good conductor, it also absorbs the energy from the polar energies from the earth and passes it to the body, thus refreshing whole body system and keeps monthly cycles in a systematic way, which is very important to married women.
सुप्रभातं : सुप्रभात (good mrng)
पुनर्मिलामः – फिर मिलेंगे (see you)
शुभरात्रि: – शुभरात्री (good night)
श्रीमान् – श्रीमान् (Mr)
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Distilled water : Distillation involves boiling it until steam rises. The vapor is then collected as it cools and condenses. During this process, the minerals and contaminants in the water are removed, leaving only pure water This process removes impurities and minerals from the water.
Distilled water is used for
Car cooling systems.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
🌍 Organization & Headquarters
❇️UNO New York (USA)
❇️UNICEF New York (USA)
❇️UNCTAD Geneva (Switzerland)
❇️WHO Geneva (Switzerland)
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Harish Rawat (born 27 April 1948) is an Indian politician who was Chief Minister of Uttarakhand from 2014-2017.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
A little learning is a dangerous thing
People who don’t understand something fully are dangerous
Generous x Mean , Greedy
dawn ~ daybreak
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
His works in Sanskrit discuss the unity of the Ātman and Nirguna Brahman “brahman without attributes”. He also explained the key difference between Hinduism and Buddhism, stating that Hinduism asserts “Ātman (Soul, Self) exists”, while Buddhism asserts that there is “no Soul, no Self.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
JAGGERY is gaining popularity is the belief that it is more nutritious than refined white sugar. Some common health benefits claims include improved digestive health, anemia prevention, liver detoxification and improved immune function
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼