Vedic Ritu: Varsha
Drik Ritu: Sharad (Autumn)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month: Ashvina 16, (Purnimanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Hasta/ Chitra
Tithi: Pratipada/ Dwitiya
RahuKaal: 07:49 AM – 09:19 AM
MOST USEFUL PLANTS https://youtu.be/WyXHI6phOQg
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- PM Modi urges to intensify Vocal for Local campaign on occasion of Bapu’s birth anniversary and upcoming festive season; Appeals people to buy products of Khadi in Mann Ki Baat.
- The festival of Mahalaya is being observed in different parts of the country yesterday. Mahalaya marks the end of Pitru Paksha Shradh and the beginning of Durga Puja festivities.
- EFCC (Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change) to launch ‘Swachh Vayu Sarvekshan’ programme under NCAP (National Clean Air Programme 2019) to rank cities based on their actions to improve air quality
- Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry will launch Swachh Toycathon on 26 Sep, a unique competition to make toys from waste.
- President Draupadi Murmu confers National Service Scheme (NSS) Awards 2020-21 at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- India has achieved another milestone in its digital health journey as Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) crossed the landmark of one crore digitally linked health records with over 27 lakh records linked in a single day.
- The National Testing Agency will declare the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET-PG) result today.
- Union Minister for Communications and Information Technology Ashwini Vasihnaw has said that the Government is intended to cover the entire country with 5G services within two years.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : A doctor and his two young children were killed in a major fire accident at a private hospital belonging to the doctor at Renigunta during the early hours on Sunday.
- CHANDIGARH airport will now be named after Shaheed Bhagat Singh as a tribute to the great freedom fighter, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced on Sunday.
- RAJASTHAN : High drama unfolded in Rajasthan Sunday evening as a group of Congress MLAs loyal to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot reached the assembly speaker’s residence to submit their resignation ahead of a legislature party meeting which was called to decide on his successor.
- KARNATAKA : Former Karnataka chief minister S M Krishna hospitalised.
- KERALA : Former minister and senior Congress leader Aryadan Muhammed passed away today morning. He was 87 and was undergoing treatment in a private hospital in Kozhikode. The funeral will be held on Monday
- Drugs worth 167.86 crore rupees seized by Assam Rifles, near Mizoram border. : Assam Rifles and state police have made one of the largest seizures of contraband Methamphetamine tablets worth 167.86 crore rupees near the India-Myanmar border.
- CBI on Saturday carried out mega searches at 59 locations in 21 states including Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and a Union Territory, in connection with two cases of online circulation of child sexual abuse material (CSAM) as part of Operation ‘Megha Chakra’.
💷 GBP ₹88.23
BSE Sensex : 58,098.92 −1,020.80 (1.73%) 🔻
NIFTY : 17,327.35 −302.45 (1.72%) 🔻
- Senior bureaucrat Rajendra Kumar has been appointed the director general of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, as part of a senior-level bureaucratic reshuffle effected by the Centre on Sunday.
- Nestle plans to invest ₹5,000 crore in India by 2025
- Ponniyin Selvan – Part 1 is set to release on 30th September 2022. The advance booking of this movie opened today and tickets are selling like a hot cake.
- Filmmaker James Cameron’s Avatar re-release brings a sweet surprise at the box office as it has become the biggest opener ever in Hollywood history for a re-release movie. The 4K remastered version of this 2009 sci-fi blockbuster was re-released in North America and internationally on September 23.
India’s first Avalanche Monitoring Radar installed in north Sikkim by Army’s Tri Shakti Corps
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov backs India for permanent member in UN Security Council
Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov backs India for permanent member in UN Security Council.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Mahalaya is being celebrated across Bangladesh as an invocation to Goddess Durga for the beginning of Durga Puja
- Chinese national gets 7 years in prison for gold smuggling in B’desh
- Italy, polling is underway to elect a new parliament. About 51 million Italians will cast their votes for lawmakers in both the lower house.
- US revokes Taliban ruled Afghanistan’s designation as major non-NATO ally.
- World Lung Day to be celebrated on Sept 25.
- India vs Australia,
India won by 6 wkts
AUS – 186/7 (20)
IND – 187/4 (19.5)
Player of the Match
Player of the Series
In 2nd day:
India (92/4 in 7.2) beats Australia (90/5 in 8) by 6 wickets in 2nd T20 International in Nagpur; 3-match series 1-1
- Ahead of the Ice Hockey season in Ladakh, a tripartite MoU was signed between the UT Sports department, Leh Hill Council, and Eicher Group Foundation to promote the sport in the region.
Frmn : 22 Mar 1912
Statehood : 26 Jan 1950
Govrnr: Phagu Chauhan
Districts : 38
CM : Nitish Kumar
🥇Gold ₹ 50,230.00 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 56,300 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹107.24/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.06/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,152.00 /14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The origin of the name Kochi is thought to be the Malayalam word kochu azhi, meaning ‘small lagoon’. Yet another theory is that Kochi is derived from the word kaci, meaning ‘harbour’. Kochi and Cochin are the names which create a lot of confusion when you are planning a trip to Kerala. If you are having the same predicament, dont worry, Kochi and cochin are the same. British used to call Kochi as Cochin and Keralites used to call it Kochi and officially Kochi was declared as the name in 1990s.
😀Thought of the day
Happiness is not ready-made. It comes from your own character.
*JOKE OF THE DAY
जैसी हालत होती है⁉️🧐😳🤯
जब कोई कहता है
तेरे बारे में एक बात
पता चली है!🤪😜
Why apple orchards are seen in hilly and high altitude areas 🍎🍏*
Apples can be grown at altitudes 1500 to 2700 meters above mean sea level in the Himalayan only range which provides 1000 to1600 hours of chilling necessary for production of good quality apples. The average summer temperature should be around 21-24oC during active growth period.
Apple trees need at least 8 hours of sun per day during the growing season. Two varieties are required for successful pollination; one can be a crabapple. Dwarf apple trees will start bearing fruit 2 to 3 years after planting. Standard size trees can take up to 8 years to bear fruit.
Kreedati (क्रीडति) means ‘playing’.
He is playing’ means saha kreedati (सः क्रीडति).
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a fruit jam is made*
Jam refers to a product made of whole fruit cut into pieces or crushed, then heated with water and sugar until it reaches “jelling” or “setting” point, achieved through the action of natural or added pectin, then sealed in containers.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar (26 September 1820 – 29 July 1891), He was a philosopher, academic educator, writer, translator, printer, publisher, entrepreneur, reformer and philanthropist. He was the most prominent campaigner for Hindu widow remarriage.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Manmohan Singh (Punjabi: [ 26 September 1932) is an Indian economist, academic, and politician who served as the Prime Minister of India from 2004 to 2014.
The first Sikh in office, Singh was also the first prime minister since Jawaharlal Nehru to be re-elected after completing a full five-year term. Born in Gah (now in Punjab, Pakistan), Singh’s family migrated to India during its partition in 1947.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Snug as a bug in a rug
Meaning: Warm and cosy.
Example : The baby looks as snug as a bug in a rug next to her mother.
Impenitent × Repentant
Impenitent* : Uncontrite, Obdurate
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Importance of Ekadashi
As per vedas, there are two words in Ekadashi Eka (1) and Dasha (10). Transforming actions of ten senses and mind from worldly objects to God is the true Ekadashi. Ekadashi means we should control our 10 senses & 1 mind. One must not let vicious thoughts regarding lust, anger avarice, etc. enter in mind. Ekadashi is a penance that should be done only to realize & please God.
The History of Ekadashi
In Satyuga, there lived a demon called Murdanav. He terrorized all good people and devotees on the earth as well as he scared all the Devaas also. So Devaas left heaven and took refuge to Lord Vishnu. They prayed lord Vishnu to protect them. God’s mercy towards his devotees is limitless. So he took off immediately on His fastest vehicle “Garuda”. He fought continuously for 1000 years with Murdanav of unbelievable strength and still he was fighting with full energy and power. So Lord Vishnu decided to change his strategy.
lord, Vishnu acted as if He was exhausted by the battle and hid in a cave in Himalayas. He decided to take a nap in this huge cave. Lord Vishnu along with all his ten senses and the mind inside, was taking a rest.
Murdanav reached to the cave by chasing lord Vishnu. He saw him sleeping inside the cave and followed Him. He took his sword to kill lord Vishnu. As he was about to swing the sword, suddenly an extremely beautiful & luminous lady playing with a sword emerged from lord Vishnu’s body.
Murdanav lured to her beauty & asked her to marry him. She said, “I would marry who can defeat me in battle” Murdanav agreed to her proposal. He started fighting with that divine lady. Eventually during the fight that divine lady defeated & slayed Murdanav.
Hearing the noise of fight, lord Vishnu woke up and saw that lady who killed Murdanav. Lord Vishnu called that lady, who emerged from Himself, by the name Ekadashi. That was the eleventh day of the waxing moon. Lord Vishnu pleased by her deed & said to ask a boon. The Ekadashi asked to Lord Vishnu that ‘as I evolved from your Ekadash Indriyas (eleven senses of the body) I shall be known as Ekadashi. I am filled with penance so I desire that people should observe Ekadashi Vrat and control their Ekadash Indriyas (Senses) on this day. On the day of my Vrat, no one should consume grains such as rice, wheat, beans etc.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Good for digestion : Yogurt or curd is a great probiotic (an ingredient that contains live bacteria). These good and beneficial bacteria are known to improve gut activity, soothe inflamed digestive systems and treat an upset stomach.
It makes your teeth and bones stronger
Rich in phosphorous and calcium, curd makes your teeth and bones stronger. It helps in prevention of arthritis and contributes towards healthier teeth and bones. Try to eat curd with every meal to have stronger bones and teeth.
Beautiful and healthy skin: Curd has a moisturizing effect on your skin and it heals your dry skin naturally. A lot of people suffer from acne due to certain gastrointestinal problems. Curd helps in marinating a happy and active gut which leads to healthy skin. Yogurt is an excellent beauty ingredient for face packs too as it contains lactic acid that acts as an exfoliator and clears off all dead cells and blemishes.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE WITH YOUR FRNDS🌼