𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
26 Nov (Friday)
Sharad Ritu Krishna पक्ष::
Month: Agrahayana 7, (Purnimata)
Kartika 22 (Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 10:53 AM – 12:14 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- President Kovind to lead Constitution Day celebrations in Parliament’s Central Hall today. The occasion will also be graced by Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla, Ministers, MPs and other dignitaries.
- Police have ordered a probe after a document containing details of security arrangements for President Ram Nath Kovind’s two-day visit to Kanpur surfaced on some WhatsApp groups, officials said on Wednesday. The document with details regarding the security, deployment of forces at the venues attended by Kovind and other protocols was distributed to senior officials, but was found in circulation on some WhatsApp groups after which Kanpur Police Commissioner Asim Arun ordered an inquiry into the matter.
- Centre has issued an advisory to the states after a new COVID-19 variant, B.1.1.529, with multiple mutations was detected in South Africa. The govt said South Africa reported six cases, Hong Kong one case and Botswana three cases of this variant. It asked the states to ensure “rigorous screening and testing” of international travellers from these and ‘at risk’ nations.
- 13 years since 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks. The world remembers 26/11. The 2008 Mumbai attacks were a series of terrorist attacks that took place in November 2008.
- Complete details about 26/11 Terrorists attack is given in the Video link
- Complete details about 26/11 Terrorists attack is given in the Video link
- Andhra Pradesh govt, in an eco-friendly move, has passed ‘AP Motor Vehicles Taxation (Amendment) Bill 2021’ to levy a green tax. This move can cause additional burden on vehicle buyers. Green tax will be imposed on all vehicles, except motorcycles and auto rickshaws. In case, transport vehicles are 7- 10 years old from the time of registration, a green tax of Rs 4,000 will be levied. This amount is half of the quarterly tax per annum. Similarly, if the vehicle is 10- 12 years old, Rs 5000 per annum will be levied.
- AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy has sent a communication to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah, seeking an emergency flood relief of `1,000 crore.
- AP has become the first state in the country to
provide 35 per cent reservation for students from BC, SC, ST and minorities to pursue their education in private universities under govt quota.
- DELHI : Driverless train operations (DTO) started on Thursday on 59-km Pink Line of the Delhi Metro, putting the mass rapid transit system on fourth position globally among the networks which operate this cutting-edge technology. The top three cities in the world in terms of driverless train network are — Singapore (first), Shanghai (second) and Kuala Lumpur (third).
- J&K : After 12 years, Kashmir’s Pushkar celebrations.
Minimum temperatures have plummeted below the freezing point across the Kashmir Valley, but pilgrims from all over India can be seen taking a dip at Shadipora located at the confluence of the Jhelum river and Sindh stream in the Ganderbal district of central Kashmir.
- KERALA : Heavy rains in Kerala, IMD on Thursday issued orange and yellow alerts for 11 Kerala districts. The orange alert has been issued for five districts – Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam and Idukki. Meanwhile, the yellow alert has been issued for six districts – Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram and Wayanad. Isolated heavy rainfall is very likely in Kerala till November 29.
- MAHARASHTRA : Offline school for all classes will be resumed in Maharashtra from December 1, state’s School Education Minister Varsha Eknath Gaikwad announced on November 25.
- Social activist Anna Hazare on Thursday underwent angiography at Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune and is said to be stable.
- Former Mumbai police commissioner Param Bir Singh, who has been declared a proclaimed offender by a Mumbai court, reached the Mumbai on November 25. He is facing extortion cases in Maharashtra.
- UTTAR PRADESH : PM Modi laid the foundation stone of the Noida International Airport at Jewar in Gautam Buddha Nagar of Uttar Pradesh.
- PUNJAB : Punjab Congress chief Navjot Singh Sidhu on Thursday said he will go on a hunger strike against the state government if the Congress government does not make public the reports on drug menace and the sacrilege incident.
- TELANGANA : With the Centre sticking to its stand of not purchasing parboiled rice from Telangana state during rabi season, Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao is all set to devise and release “rabi (yasangi) action plan” suggesting alternative crops for farmers in place of paddy.
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman undertook a day-long review of all the operations at Nhava-Sheva Port in Mumbai. With Nhava-Sheva contributing nearly 20 per cent of India’s Customs Duty revenue, the Minister surveyed not just the infrastructure, but also noted the revenue, security and facilitation roles performed by the Customs Officers
The Bombay High Court on Thursday rejected businessman Raj Kundra’s anticipatory bail application in connection to the 2020 porn films case. Kundra was arrested by Mumbai Police’s cyber cell in July for allegedly producing and distributing porn films. However, he was granted an extension on their interim protection for four weeks for any further legal action.
- Defence Minister, Rajnath Singh, virtually inaugurated the “5th World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM)” on November 24, 2021.
- He reiterated India’s vision for the Indian Ocean, summarized by the concept of SAGAR (Security and Growth for All in the Region).
SAGAR comprises of both distinct and inter-related elements like:
(a). Deepening economic & security cooperation among littoral states
(b).Enhancing capacities to safeguard land & maritime territories.
(c). Working towards sustainable regional development & Blue Economy.
(d). Promoting collective action for dealing with non-traditional threats such as piracy, terrorism and natural disasters.
- The Indian Navy commissioned INS Vela, the fourth Scorpene-class submarine, in Mumbai on 25 Nov.
Navy Chief Admiral Karambir Singh commissioned INS Vela at the Noval Dockyard.
- China has protested to India over Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat’s reported remarks about Beijing constituting the “biggest security threat”, the Ministry of Defence said.
- The Indian Air Force is gearing up to modify its fleet of Dassault Rafale fighter jets. IAF has so far received 30 French-made aircraft out of 36 it ordered. Dassault Aviation has already delivered 30 Rafale fighter jets to India.
The online application for the recruitment of different posts by the Indian Air Force (IAF) is ending very soon. The IAF has set November 29 as the deadline for the online application.
IAF Recruitment 2021 vacant name and number
Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 45
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18
Lower Division (LDC): 10
Cook (Ordinary Grade): 4
Superintendent (Store): 1
Carpenter (Skilled): 1
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- 13th edition of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit is scheduled to held on November 25 and November 26, 2021. The Indian delegation will be led by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu. The summit is titled as “Strengthening Multilateralism for Shared Growth”. It will be held in virtual mode, by including all 51 member countries. Apart from members, ASEAN and the European Union will also take part.
- ASEM is an Asian–European political dialogue forum, that works to enhance relations and several forms of cooperation between its partners. It was established on March 1, 1996 at 1st ASEM Summit (ASEM1) in Bangkok, Thailand. It was established by the 15 Member States of the EU & European Commission and 7 Member States of the ASEAN, besides individual countries of Japan, China, and South Korea.
- The 18th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Russia, India and China will be held in digital video-conference format today under the chairmanship of External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar. They are expected to discuss further strengthening of RIC trilateral cooperation including exchange of views on various regional and international issues of importance.
- India’s candidate, Praveen Sinha, Special Director of Central Bureau of Investigation was elected today as Delegate for Asia on the Executive Committee of the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL).
- Germany has announced new development commitments of around Euro 1.2 billion aid to India, in support of India’s fight against climate change.
- Germany is currently working with India in the focal areas of:
- Energy (€5.08 bn)
- Development (€3.16 bn)
Management of Natural Resources & Agriculture (€435 mn).
- Health and social protection (€568 mn).
Under its commitments, Germany allotted:
a. €713 million for energy
b. €409 million for urban development.
c. €90 million for agroecology & natural resources.
These projects will support India’s targets to expand solar power generation.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- The Pfizer/BioNTech Corona virus jab got the green light for children aged five to 11 in Europe, clearing the way for the vaccination in a cohort where the virus is rapidly spreading. The vaccine is already cleared for use in people aged 12 and over in the 27-nation EU. Pfizer’s jab is has so far only been approved in a small number of countries for children aged five to 11 years in countries including the United States, Israel and Canada.
- In Siberia, at least six people died and dozens were missing underground after an accident at a Russian coal mine.
- Police in Somalia have confirmed the death of eight civilians in a car bombing in the capital Mogadishu. Some 17 other people have been wounded, including 13 children from a school near the blast scene. An al-Shabab suicide bomber driving an explosives-laden vehicle targeted a convoy of a private security firm, Duguf, which is contracted to protect the UN.
- The annual Korean film and tourism festival was inaugurated in Dhaka on 24 Nov. The three day festival is showcasing five films and other live activities such as virtual tour, Korean folk games, Hanbok wearing, Dalgona Candy making and instant photoshoot among others.
- Japan and Vietnam on 23 Nov signed an agreement to cooperate in space defence and cybersecurity, as the two Asian nations rapidly step up their military ties amid concerns over China’s growing assertiveness.
- Indonesia Open: PV Sindhu and B Sai Praneeth sail into quarterfinals; Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty win their doubles match. Ace Indian shuttler P.V. Sindhu registered a comfortable straight-game win over Germany’s Yvonne Li to cruise into the women’s singles quarterfinals of the Indonesia Open Super-1000 event in Bali.
- In men’s singles, Indian player B. Sai Praneeth defeated Christo Popov of France by 2-1. In another singles match, K. Srikanth lost by 0-2 in direct set to Denmark’s Victor Axelsen.
In men’s doubles, Indian duo S. Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty defeated Korean players M. H. Kang and S. J. Seo by 2-1 to cruise into the quarterfinal round.
- 1st Test :
India vs New zealand
In the first cricket test match at Green Park in Kanpur, India were 258 for the loss of four wickets in their first innings against New Zealand on the opening day. Debutant Shreyas Iyer on 75 and Ravindra Jadeja on 50 were at the crease when the stumps were drawn.
$USD 74.49💷GBP 99.25
PUNJAB : Chandigarh
CM : S Charanjit Singh Channi
Gvnr : Banwarilal Purohit
🥇Gold ₹49,240@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹62,900@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 95.63
⛽ Diesel ₹ 84.42
LPG : ₹941/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 58,795.09
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
In 2008 Mumbai attacks were a group of terrorist attacks that took place in began on 26 Nov and lasted until 29 Nov 2008; 172 people died. Twelve attacks by terrorists that happened at the same time across Mumbai.
😀Thought of the day
Everybody’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s a really easy way: stop participating in it.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Pappu and his frnd were driving their Maruti to the spot where they intended to place their bomb.
Pappu looked very worried. “
Frnd , what happens if the bomb we have on the back seat blows up before we get to the site?”
“Not to worry,” replied Pappu , “I have a spare one in my attaché case.”
Why 26 January declared as Republic day.
On 26 November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India, and it came into effect on 26 January 1950.
The Constitution of India came into force on 26 January 1950. … 26 January was chosen as the Republic day because it was on this day in 1930 when Declaration of Indian Independence (Purna Swaraj) was proclaimed by the Indian National Congress as opposed to the Dominion status offered by British Regime.
युक्ति युक्तं प्रगृह्णीयात् बालादपि विचक्षणः।
रवेरविषयं वस्तु किं न दीपः प्रकाशयेत्॥
yukti yuktaṃ pragṛhṇīyāt bālādapi vicakṣaṇaḥ।
raveraviṣayaṃ vastu kiṃ na dīpaḥ prakāśayet॥
The wise should learn to accept wisdom from anybody, even from a child.
Doesn’t the small night lamp light up things which the sun can not?
बुद्धिमान को बच्चों से भी युक्तिपूर्ण वचन ग्रहण करने चाहिए।
क्या दीप उस वस्तु को प्रकाशित नहीं करता, जिसे सूर्य प्रकाशित नहीं कर सकता ?
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
A parachute works by forcing air into the front of it and creating a structured ‘wing’ under which the canopy pilot can fly. Parachutes are controlled by pulling down on steering lines which change the shape of the wing, cause it to turn, or to increase or decrease its rate of descent.
Parachutes are ‘semi-rigid wings’. This means that while flying, they are pretty much solid. In fact, they are so firm, skydivers are able to bump their parachutes against each other. In a discipline called CRW, or canopy relative work, they are even able to walk over the top of a canopy.If you look at a parachute from the front, you can see it is made up if either seven or nine ‘cells’. Essentially, the full parachute is a series of separate chambers – all of which catch air and work together to make the full wing. The front of each ‘cell’ is open and this is where the air enters. As the parachute is flying forward, air is rammed in thr cvough the front and caught inside the cells, giving the parachute its shape. Modern parachutes are also referred to as ‘ram air parachutes‘ for this reason.
Parachutes are packed into their containers so the cells are pointing forward. As the parachute deploys, air is allowed to rush in immediately. Slight variances in the way the parachute is packed can result in off-heading openings.
Leonardo da Vinci conceived the idea of the parachute in his writings, and the Frenchman Louis-Sebastien Lenormand fashioned a kind of parachute out of two umbrellas and jumped from a tree in 1783, but André-Jacques Garnerin was the first to design and test parachutes capable of slowing a man’s fall from a high
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
26 November – Constitution Day of India
Law day is also known as Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas. It is observed on 26 November to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. The Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India on 26 November, 1949 and it came into effect on 26 January, 1950.
The National Milk Day is celebrated on November 26, every year. The day is celebrated to honor Dr. Verghese Kurien, who is the father of India’s White Revolution.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Maharajadhiraja Sir Raj Rajeshwar Sawai Shri Tukojirao III Holkar XIII Bahadur (26 November 1890 – 21 May 1978) was the Maharaja of Indore (Holkar State) belonging to the Holkar dynasty of the Marathas, son and successor of Shivajirao Holkar.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
The best of both worlds
An ideal situation
Bold – Timid
Change – Transform
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
नैनं छिद्रन्ति शस्त्राणि नैनं दहति पावक: ।
न चैनं क्लेदयन्त्यापो न शोषयति मारुत ॥
आत्मा को न शस्त्र काट सकते हैं, न आग उसे जला सकती है। न पानी उसे भिगो सकता है, न हवा उसे सुखा सकती है।
The soul cannot be cut by weapons, nor can fire burn it. Neither water can soak it, nor wind can dry it.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
An easy and painless way to get rid of skin tags!
Simple product: apple cider vinegar ! This is a product that is getting more and more popular, since it’s very effective for lots of different purposes, like getting rid of skin tags. The apple cider vinegar dries out the skin tag which eventually makes it fall off of its own.
This is how to do it:
Put a little bit of apple cider vinegar on a cotton wool pad and carefully rub it onto your skin tags. Repeat this a few times a day. If you add this to your daily routine, you’ll start to notice that the skin tag will change color; it will get darker. If, after a while, it has gone black, the tag will fall off quite quickly. The dark color means that the tag has dried out. Give it a try; it really does work!
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼