💐HAPPY 72nd REPUBLIC DAY🎉
- President Ram Nath Kovind addressed to the nation on the eve of 72nd Republic Day, on Monday he urged the people of the nation, especially the youth to remain non-violent while fighting for a cause.
- The awards are announced on the eve of Republic Day . The Union home ministry announced a list of gallantry awards on Monday, the eve of India’s 72nd Republic Day. Prominent among those who received the awards is Col Santosh Babu, who was killed in a skirmish with Chinese soldiers in Ladakh’s Galwan Valley in une last year. He was awarded the Mahavir Chakra, the second-highest wartime gallantry medal. For more info. https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/republic-day-2021-govt-announces-gallantry-award-winners-full-list-here-101611596050257-amp.html
- The Delhi police has given permission to farmers to hold the tractor rally with the caveat that the rally will begin after the traditional parade on Rajpath, which terminates at the Red Fort.
- Farmers’ Rally In Mumbai Only For “Publicity”: Union Minister Ramdas Athawale said
- Centre Issues Covid SOPs For Kumbh Mela In Uttarakhand’s Haridwar : The central government has also directed the authorities to impose heavy penalties on people not adhering to COVID-19 protocols. The Centre stressed on reducing the duration of ”Maha Kumbh Mela” which is being held in Haridwar since January 15.
- According to the SOPs, the authorities concerned have been asked to discourage children below the age of 10, people above the age of 65, pregnant women and people suffering from chronic diseases from participating in the ”Mela”. The state government will coordinate with other states in this regard.
- The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed the Andhra Pradesh government’s plea to postpone panchayat polls – due next month – because of the Covid pandemic, pointing out that even larger electoral exercises had been successfully held despite far more difficult conditions.
- Social media posts on shutting down petrol pumps in Punjab to disrupt the farmers’ tractor rally on Republic Day are fake , the state police said and warned that strict legal action will be taken against people spreading the rumours.
- The DMK would dedicate first 100 days of its government to solve on a war-footing issues concerning the people if it was voted to power in the coming assembly polls in Tamil Nadu, party chief MK Stalin assured on Monday.
- Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar on Monday termed the government’s proposal to suspend new farm laws for 1-1.5 years as the “best offer” and hoped that the protesting farmers’ unions will soon reconsider it and convey their decision.
- Former Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis lashed out at political parties supporting the farmers’ protest against the three agriculture laws and accused them of misleading farmers . “No farmer is protesting in Maharashtra. There is no support to anti-farm laws protests in the state,” Mr Fadnavis said on Monday.
- Thirty-two children have been awarded with the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar in the year 2021. The award has been given to these children for their tremendous and outstanding accomplishments and exceptional abilities in fields including the innovation, scholastics, sports, social service, arts, culture and bravery. PM Modi interacted with Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar (PMRBP) awardees via video conferencing.
- The Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman, has launched the “Union Budget Mobile App” ahead of the presentation of the Union Budget on February 1, 2021. The mobile app was launched for hassle-free access of Budget-related documents by Members of Parliament (MPs) and the public. The budget will completely be paperless for the first time after. This decision was taken in the light of ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- The government of Maharashtra has decided to start a ‘jail tourism’ from the Yerawada prison of Pune. It will start on January 26, 2021. This initiative is being launched in the state with the aim of facilitating the people to visit and see the historical prisons in the state. This is being done as memories of many freedom fighters who were once imprisoned in the jail have been preserved.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla to inaugurate Bharat Parv 2021 today. To celebrate the spirit of India, the annual event Bharat Parv is being organised on a Virtual platform www.bharatparv2021.com from 26thJan to 31stJan 2021 wherein themed pavilions of multiple States & UTs will showcase their tourism destinations, cuisine, handicraft and other features.
- Slamming ex-Congress chief Rahul Gandhi’s remark on ‘No need for Army at LAC’, 20 Armed forces veterans on Monday condemned his statement, demanding an apology and a promise to ‘remain discreet while referring to Forces’. Claiming that demeaning statements on the Armed forces demoralised uniformed officers and is derogatory to Armed forces, the veterans issued a statement which said that they ‘have the highest regards for Indian farmers, workers and labourers’. The veterans also pointed out that Gandhi’s ‘statements show serious inadequacy in India’s threat perception’.
- Legendary South Indian singer SP Balasubrahmanyam and scientist Narinder Singh Kapany known as the ‘father of fibre optics’ will be awarded Padma Vibhushan posthmously
- Indian Air Force Flight Lieutenant Swati Rathore is all set to script history by becoming the first woman to lead the flypast at the Republic Day parade on January 26 at Delhi’s Rajpath.
- Indian Army’s 61 Cavalry, Rio has been recommended for the Chief of Army Staff Commendation. As the parade commander gives out the command for turning left, right, go straight or halt, Rio a 22-year-old Indian Army horse responds by making the necessary movements without the rider having to do much.
That’s the experience of the Republic Day veteran participating in his 18th consecutive parade. Easily the most experienced member of the contingent, Rio has made maximum appearances at Rajpath even in comparison to the personnel.
- A large-scale tri-service joint amphibious exercise AMPHEX – 21 was conducted in Andaman & Nicobar group of islands from 21 – 25 Jan 2021.
- Coronavirus Cases:10,676,963
- Bangladesh Liberation War fighter Lt. Col. (Retd.) Quazi Sajjad Ali Zahir and well known musicologist, Rabindra Sangeet exponent and academic Sanjida Khatun from Bangladesh have been awarded the Padma Shri for the year 2021. Padma awards are one of the highest civilian awards of the country.
- Indian development economist Jayati Ghosh named by UN to high-level advisory board on economic, social affairs that will provide recommendations for the UN Secretary-General to respond to the current and future socio-economic challenges in the post-COVID-19 world.
- The Indian Army provided clarification on the face-off between Indian & PLA soldiers at the Sikkim border three days ago and said that it was a minor clash
- Nikhil Srivastava, a young Indian mathematician, has been named winner of the prestigious 2021 Michael and Sheila Held Prize along with two others for solving long-standing questions on the Kadison-Singer problem and on Ramanujan graphs. Srivastava from the University of California.
- In a very significant development, Japan’s longest-serving Prime Minister Shinzo Abe who stepped down in 2020 due to health reasons features among the 7 Padma Vibhushan awardees.
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development highlights that, China has surpassed the United States as the world’s top destination for the foreign direct investment (FDI) in the year 2020.
- The Prime Minister of Nepal, KP Sharma Oli, has been expelled from the ruling Nepal Communist Party (NCP). The splinter group of the party was led by former Prime Ministers Pushpa Kamal Dahal and Madhav Kumar. Both the members had earlier asked PM Oli to explanation for his unconstitutional decisions. They sent letter to seek clarification. But the PM Oli failed to do so.
- 10 confirmed dead, one miner still missing in China’s Shandong Gold mine : Twenty-two miners were trapped underground due to the mine blast on 10th January in Qixia, under the city of Yantai. Eleven miners were rescued on Sunday after being trapped for two weeks, and one was still missing
- President Joe Biden to push US Congress for $1.9 trillion in COVID-19 relief to help struggling Americans and avert a larger economic crisis.
- The Biden Administration has appointed four Indian-Americans to senior positions in the crucial Department of Energy. The administration appointed Tarak Shah as the Chief of Staff, making him first Indian-American to serve in that position.
- Tanya Das has been named as the Chief of Staff to the Office of Science, Narayan Subramanian will occupy the position of Legal Adviser in the Office of General Counsel, and Shuchi Talati has been appointed as Chief of Staff in the Office of Fossil Energy.
- UK extends COVID lockdown till July 17, to quarantine visitors for 10 days
- Coronavirus Cases:
- Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) president Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh has said he is confident his wrestlers can bring home at least four medals from the Tokyo Olympics despite the preparations being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic .
- Four Indian wrestlers — Vinesh Phogat, Bajrang Punia, Ravi Kumar Dahiya and Deepak Punia — have booked their spots for the Tokyo Games, which are due to open on July 23 after being postponed for a year because of the coronavirus.
- Veteran table tennis player Mouma Das and the legendary PT Usha’s coach Madhavan Nambiar were among seven sportspersons awarded the prestigious Padma Shri by the Government of India on the eve of the country’s 72nd Republic Day.
$USD 72.97 💷GBP 99.u6
In Diu Daman(UT)
🥇Gold ₹47,950@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹64,990@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 81.73
⛽ Diesel ₹ 80.55
₹ 884.50 /14.2 Kg (₹ 30.50 )
Facts about India
28 States & 8 Union Territories,
6 Ethnic Groups,
29 Major festivals
& 1 Country!
Be Proud to be an Indian!..
Thought of the day
Democracy means nothing if people are not able to work the democracy for the common good
Joke of the day
Ae mere watan ke shaitaano
Jara aankh mein bharlo paani
Kuch kar do iss desh ke liye
Jab tak saath hai jawani.
Happy Republic Day.
Why we celebrate Republic day on 26 January. ….??
Republic Day honors the date on which the Constitution of India came into force on 26 January 1950 replacing the Government of India Act (1935) as the governing document of India.
The Constitution was adopted by the Indian Constituent Assembly on 26 November 1949, and came into effect on 26 January 1950 with a democratic government system, completing the country’s transition towards becoming an independent republic.
26 January was chosen as the Republic day because it was on this day in 1930 when the Declaration of Indian Independence (Purna Swaraj) was proclaimed by the Indian National Congress as opposed to the Dominion status offered by the British Regime.
Joke of the day
Pappu Cigratte pe 2 metre pipe laga kr pe raha tha.
Frnd : Tu pipe laga kar cig Q pe raha hai
Pappu : Doctor ne kaha, Cig-Bidi se dur rehna.
How we woke correct time in the morning. How our age brings changes in our physical appearance…How It happens 🤔
It is because of Biological clock⏰ that we have in our mind. Biological clocks are an organism’s innate timing device. They’re composed of specific molecules (proteins) that interact in cells throughout the body. Biological clocks are found in nearly every tissue and organ.
The circadian biological clock is controlled by a part of the brain called the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus (SCN), a group of cells in the hypothalamus that respond to light and dark signals. From the optic nerve of the eye, light travels to the SCN, signaling the internal clock that it is time to be awake.
It is the program that limits the lifespan of an individual. Circadian clock, a molecular mechanism that results in a circadian rhythm in a living organism. Circadian rhythm, biological process that displays an oscillation about 24 hours, such as the human sleep-wake cycle (the “body clock”), mensuration process in women.
Biological clocks are an organism’s innate timing device. They’re composed of specific molecules (proteins) that interact in cells throughout the body. Biological clocks are found in nearly every tissue and organ. Researchers have identified similar genes in people, fruit flies, mice, fungi, and several other organisms that are responsible for making the clock’s components.
shvaha (tommorow), parashvaha (day after tomorrow) and praparashavaha (day after the day after tomorrow)
The Indian tricolour has undergone a lot of transformation until it was adopted in its existing form on July 22, 1947. 1906, a new design of flag was proposed by Cama, Veer Savarkar and Shyamji Krishna Varma which was exhibited at the socialist conference in Berlin. The flag was tri-coloured with saffron at the top and green at the bottom. The top saffron part also had one lotus and seven stars denoting ‘Saptarishi’. The flag also had the words ‘Vande Mataram’ written on it.
The tricoloured Indian National flag was designed by Pingali Venkayya of Macchilipatnam in 1916. which had colours red and green to represent the two major religious communities in India.
Again In 1931, Venkayya redesigned the flag and added saffron colour instead of red at the top. The white and green stripes were kept the same with Gandhiji’s Charkha at the centre of the flag. However, in the final flag which was adopted in 1947, the symbol of the Spinning Wheel or Charkha was replaced by Ashoka’s Dharma Charkha as the emblem on the white part of the flag.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
yajna-sistasinah santo mucyante sarva-kilbisaih bhunjate te tv agham papa ye pacanty atma-karanat
यज्ञशिष्टाशिनः सन्तो मुच्यन्ते सर्वकिल्बिषैः । भुञ्जते ते त्वघं पापा ये पचन्त्यात्मकारणात् ॥
yajna-sista— food taken after performance of yajna; asinah— eaters ; santah—the devotees; mucyante— get relief from; sarva— all kinds of; kilbisaih— sins; bhunjate— enjoy; te— they ; tu— but ; agham— grievous sins; papah— sinners ; ye— those ; pacanti— prepare food; atma-karanat— for sense enjoyment.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Carrots have been regarded as the fool-proof traditional remedy to improve eyesight.
Eating raw carrots can help improve your dental health because it not only helps in getting rid of plaque and food particles from the teeth, but also helps in the production of saliva by stimulating the gums. Saliva formation is beneficial for keeping cavity-forming or bacteria-forming under control.
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼