𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
25 Sep (Saturday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
Titi: Panchami (from 10.37 am)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujjain)
TODAY’s TOP NEWS
- More than 84.82 crore vaccine doses administered in country so far.
- National Covid recovery rate recorded at 97.77% highest since March 2020.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)-COVID-19 National Task Force Joint Monitoring Group dropped the usage of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) drugs from revised clinical guidelines for the management of adult COVID-19 patients.
- SC asks NIC to remove PM’s pic, slogan from its e-mails: The Supreme Court has put to rest the alleged controversy over the ‘Sabka Sath, Saath, Sabka Vikas’ slogan along with the prime minister’s picture being carried as a footer on apex court’s official e-mails by asking the NIC to remove and replace them with the image of the top court.
- The Centre has notified Production Linked Incentive Scheme (PLI) for automobile and auto components. The scheme will be implemented over a period of five years starting from financial year 2022 to 2023. It is estimated that the scheme will help create additional employment of over 7.
- Union Public Service Commission announced the final result of Civil Services Examination, 2020. A total number of 761 candidates have been recommended for appointment.
Shubham Kumar has got rank 1, Jagrati Awasthi has got rank 2 and Ankita Jain has got rank 3.
- Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting Anurag Thakur inaugurated five days ‘First Himalayan Film Festival’ in a star studded program at Sindhu Sanskriti Kendra, Leh. The festival is a part of the celebrations of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’. The film festival will showcase talent across 12 Himalayan states and UTs.
- Rohini Court Shootout: Delhi’s most-wanted gangster Jitender Maan alias Gogi was gunned down at a Rohini court on 24 Sep (Friday), where he was being presented for a hearing. Two gunmen a from rival gang, dressed as lawyers, shot him dead as he stood before a judge in the courtroom.
As they fired the shots, the security staff and Indo-Tibetan Police Force retaliated, killing those two shooters. They too were killed on the spot.
- Gogi was appearing before the Rohini court on Friday in a MCOCA case filed in 2018. A total of 19 cases have been mentioned in the MCOCA FIR, including those of murder, attempt to murder, robberies, extortion, dacoities and carjackings.
- Farmer leader Rakesh Tikait urges Indians in US to protest during PM Modi’s September 25 event
- Andhra Pradesh: The scheduled tour of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to Delhi on Saturday evening was cancelled on Friday night due to a leg sprain he sustained.
- In Bihar , the First Phase of Panchayat Elections passed off peacefully. An estimated 60% voting was recorded. Polling was held in 170 Gram Panchayats spread over 10 districts including Gaya, Aurangabad and Munger.
- Himachal : Schools in will reopen for students of Classes 9-12 on September 27.
- Maharashtra Govt Orders Reopening of All Temples from Oct 7, the first day of the nine-day long Navratri festival. Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Office tweeted that all Covid-19 safety rules should be followed.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay stands among top 22 per cent in the 2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
- Nagaland : Union Minister of State for Tourism, Culture & DoNER, G. Kishan Reddy inaugurated the State Soil Testing Laboratory at the Directorate of Social & Water Conservation in Kohima. Funded by North East Council, NEC Ministry of DoNER, the project cost is 371.70 lakh rupees with NEC share of 90% and 10% state share.
- Telangana CM KCR in Delhi to attend high-level meeting of CMs of naxal-hit states : K Chandrashekar Rao is scheduled to meet Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Shekhawat on 25 Sep (Saturday) and discuss river water projects.
- Tripura : New steel stockyard likely to come up at declared Special Economic Zone (SEZ) at Sabroom in South Tripura: Union Minister of Steel Ram Chandra Prasad Singh said.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) on 23 Sep denied reports of a possible test-flight of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Agni-V. DRDO Chief G Satheesh Reddy told that there are no plans to test the nuclear-capable missile for another 20 days.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has activated a link for women candidates to apply for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examination commonly known as NDA. While the Central govt had said that the notification for women to participate in the NDA exam will be issued in May 2022, Supreme Court had said that “induction of women cannot be posted by one year”.
- For women candidates, the application process will remain open till October 8 at upsc.gov.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on November 14. Women candidates are exempted from paying the exam fee. As per norms, an application fee of Rs 100 is applicable for candidates exempting those belonging to SC/ST categories and sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs.
- Till now, only males were allowed to appear for UPSC NDA exams. Those who clear NDA are invited for interviews by the Service Selection Board (SSB). Thereafter a medical exam is held. On clearing all these rounds, candidates get enrolled in NDA, INA academies and after training, they are recruited in the army, navy, and airforce.
- The Ministry of Defence on Friday signed a contract with European company Airbus for procurement of 56 military transport aircraft C-295MW at a cost of Rs 21,000 crore. The C-295MW plane is a transport aircraft of 5-10 tonne capacity with contemporary technology that will replace the ageing Avro aircraft of the Indian Air Force.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi along with his counterparts from Australia and Japan on 24 Sep (Friday) attended the first in-person meeting of Quad leaders hosted by US President Joe Biden during which they plan to discuss issues like climate change, Covid-19 pandemic and challenges in the Indo Pacific, amidst China’s growing military presence in the strategic region.
- In November 2017, India, Japan, the US and Australia gave shape to the long-pending proposal of setting up the Quad to develop a new strategy to keep the critical sea routes in the Indo-Pacific free of any influence.
- US President Joe Biden said that the relationship between India and the US, the world’s two largest democracies, is destined to be “stronger, closer and tighter”, as he hosted Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the White House for the first bilateral meeting and discussed a wide range of priority issues, including combating Covid-19, climate change, trade and the Indo-Pacific.
- PM Modi gifted US Vice President Kamala Harris a copy of old notifications related to her grandfather, who was a senior Indian government officer, in a wooden handicraft frame and a ‘meenakari’ chess set as they held their first in-person meeting.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Taliban to Bring Back Executions, Strict Punishment in Afghanistan. A founder of Taliban,. Mullah Nooruddin Turabi, also a chief enforcer of its harsh interpretation of Islamic law said executions and amputations of hands will continue, echoing policies from its rule in the 1990s.
- Executions of convicted murderers were usually by a single shot to the head, carried out by the victims family, who had the option of accepting blood money and allowing the culprit to live. For convicted thieves, the punishment was amputation of a hand. For those convicted of highway robbery, a hand and a foot were amputated.
- mbacheletThe United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet has warned of a human rights catastrophe under military rule in Myanmar.
- Somalia has hosted its first public film-screening in 30 years – raising hopes of a cultural revival in the war-ravaged country. Two short films by Somali director Ibrahim C.M. were shown at the National Theatre in the capital Mogadishu, where heavy security was in place.
- Match 35, Cricket
Indian Premier League, 2021,
RCB 156/6 (20.0)
CSK 157/4 (18.1)
Sharjah Cricket Stadium,
Chennai Super Kings beat Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by six wickets in Match 35 of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 season
- Match 36
: 25 Sep
15:30 IST (10:00 GMT), 14:00 LOCAL
Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
: 25 Sep
19:30 IST (14:00 GMT), 18:00 LOCAL
Sharjah Cricket Stadium,
2. Odisha to host junior men’s World Cup Hockey from November 24 to December 5
$USD 73.80 💷GBP 101.00
Puducherry : Puducherry (UT)
CM : N. Rangasamy
Lt. Gvnr : Tamilisai Soundararajan
🥇Gold ₹47,700@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹64,900@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 99.12
⛽ Diesel ₹ 92.67
LPG : ₹ 897/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 60,048.47
NIFTY : 17,853.20
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The term Naxalites comes from Naxalbari, a small village in West Bengal, where a section of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) (CPI-M) led by Charu Majumdar, Kanu Sanyal, and Jangal Santhal initiated an uprising in 1967. On 18 May 1967, the Siliguri Kishan Sabha, of which Jangal was the president, declared their support for the movement initiated by Kanu Sanyal, and their readiness to adopt armed struggle to redistribute land to the landless. The following week, a sharecropper near Naxalbari village was attacked by the landlord’s men over a land dispute
😀Thought of the day
People Laugh at me because I am different; I laugh at them because they are all the same!
JOKE OF THE DAY
Doctor : Why did you take your antibiotic medicine at 6 AM, when I told you at 9 AM..???
Pappu : I wanted to surprise the bacteria by surgical strike.
Why Sunday holiday?
Sunday is the day of the week after Saturday but before Monday. Sunday is a day of rest in most Western countries, as a part of the weekend.
Sunday is observed as a day of worship and rest, holding it as the Lord’s Day and the day of Christ’s resurrection. In some Muslim countries and Israel, Sunday is the first work day of the week. According to the Hebrew calendars and traditional Christian calendars, Sunday is the first day of the week. However, according to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 8601, Sunday is the seventh and last day of the week.
Chinthaa Vyaadhi Prakaashaya
_Worry aggravates ill health..
January – February माघः
February – March फाल्गुनः
March – April चैत्रः
April – May वैशाखः
May – June ज्येष्ठः
June – July आषाढः
July – August श्रावणः
August – September भाद्रपदः
September – October आश्विनः
October – November कार्तिकः
November – December मार्गशीर्षः
December – January पौषः
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a stabilizer works
A Stabilizer is a thing or device used to maintain something or a quantity steady or stable. … For example, a stabilizer used for maintaining the voltage quantity stable in a power system is called as voltage stabilizer.
Voltage Stabilizer is an electrical appliance which is designed to deliver a constant voltage to a load at its output terminals regardless of the changes in the input or incoming supply voltage. It protects the equipment or machine against over voltage, under voltage, and other voltage surges.
A voltage stabilizer increases the voltage at the output connected to the load when less than normal voltage is supplied by the power supply company side. This is accomplished by a transformer inside the stabilizer of a specific volt ampere rating.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
25 September – Antyodaya Diwas
In 2014, on 25th September ‘Antyodaya Diwas’ was declared in honour of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya’s 98th Birth Anniversary.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Deendayal Upadhyaya (25 September 1916 – 11 February 1968) was an Indian thinker of RSS ideology, and former leader of the political party Bharatiya Jana Sangh, the forerunner of Bharatiya Janata Party.
He became president of the Jana Sangh in December 1967. He died in mysterious circumstances, his body was found on 11 February 1968 on a railway track near Mughalsarai Junction railway station. The railway station was later renamed in his honour in 2018, 50 years after his death.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Fish out of water
Meaning : To be out of your comfort zone.
Example : I felt like a fish out of water at the party because I knew no one.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
The Vedas are a large body of religious texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism.
There are 4 different Vedas – Rigveda, Samaveda, Yajurveda, Atharvaveda.
The Upanishads are late Vedic Sanskrit texts of religious teachings and ideas still revered in Hinduism. The Upanishads played an important role in the development of spiritual ideas in ancient India.
More than 200 Upanishads have been discovered. Each Upanishad is associated with a certain Veda. There are 14 Upanishads
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Uses of Neem leaves
Good for eyes
Chewing neem can improve your vision. To treat any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness you can also boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes.
Wound healer : Make a paste out of the neem leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
Overcome dandruff : Boil a bunch of neem leaves till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼