25 Oct (Tuesday)
Vedic Ritu: Sharad
Drik Ritu: Hemant (Prewinter)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month: Kartika 16, (Purnimanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra:Chitra (up to 2:17 pm) Swati
Tithi: Amavasya (up to 4:18 pm) Pratipada
RahuKaal: 03:00 PM – 04:25 PM
ONLY FOR KIDS🙏 https://youtu.be/5hacNscHYHE
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- Festival of lights Diwali is being celebrated across the country with traditional fervour and gaiety. The festival, which marks the victory of good over evil, is celebrated by lighting up houses, temples, and other public places.
- Surya Grahan 2022: The solar eclipse of October 25, 2022 is a partial solar eclipse. It will visible from 04:29 pm and will end with the sunset at 05:42 pm. The maximum eclipse time will be at 05:30 pm
- It will be visible from Europe, the Urals and Western Siberia, Central Asia, Western Asia, South Asia and from the north-east of Africa.
- Solar Eclipse occurs when the Moon comes between Sun and Earth and blocks the light of the sun, casting a shadow onto Earth.
- The deep depression over Bay of Bengal has intensified into cyclonic storm Sitrang. India Meteorological Department said, the cyclonic storm is very likely to further intensify into a more severe.
- Indian Space research Organisation (ISRO) is likely to launch its Chandrayan-3 mission in June 2023. Confirmed by ISRO chief Dr S Somanath.
- Karnataka govt has approved 11 development projects which are expected to bring in investment worth over ₹1.74 lakh crore. The new projects are expected to benefit the youth in the state by generating over 41,000 jobs.
- Karnataka Govt. okays ordinance to hike SC/ST quota. Scheduled Castes from 15% to 17% and Scheduled Tribes from 3% to 7%
- KERALA High Court allows Vice Chancellors of 9 universities to continue till the final orders of Governor Arif Mohammed Khan.
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan termed the Governor’s directive asking the nine Vice Chancellors in the state to tender their resignation as against the law and unacceptable. He said it is a case of denial of natural justice and application of non-existent powers by the Governor.
- Kerala govt launches ‘Kunjapp’ mobile app to prevent cybercrimes against children.
- PM Modi has reviewed the progress of ongoing construction work of the Ram temple in Ayodhya.
- PUNJAB: recorded 3,696 stubble burning incidents between September 15 and October 22 with 60% being logged in the three districts of Tarn Taran, Amritsar and Gurdaspur.
- TELANGANA : Ahead of the Munugode bypolls, BJP leader Rapolu Ananda Bhaskar resigned from the party and is set to join the ruling TRS on Monday.
- WEST BENGAL govt has taken all precautionary measures, including evacuation of people and supply of relief materials to shelters, to deal with possible devastation under the impact of cyclone ‘Sitrang
- Mumbai Police on Saturday arrested three people, including a woman, who allegedly posed as police officers and barged into a beautician’s house, robbing her of cash and valuables worth over ₹7 lakh. The police, during the interrogation, learned that the victim’s family friend had informed the accused about the valuables.
- A gang in Mumbai withdrew ₹6.47 lakh through 58 transactions in three days. Using cloned debit cards,
💷 GBP ₹93.62
BSE Sensex : 59,831.66 +524.51 (0.88%) 🔼
NIFTY : 17,730.75 +154.45 (0.88%) 🔼
- According to official customs data, China’s chip imports fell 12.4% in September to 47.6 billion chip units, compared to 54.3 billion units in September 2021.
- Shares of Reliance Industries rose by 0.8% at ₹2,483.6 during the special muhurat trading session on October 24 after the company said that it will demerge and list its financial services business under Jio Financial Services.
- On the occasion of Deepavali, the title of Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi’s next film was announced. The movie, which was so far referred to as Mega 154, has been titled Waltair Veerayya. The makers also released a teaser revealing the look of Chiranjeevi in the film.
- Ms Marvel director Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy has been tapped to helm a new Star Wars film with Damon Lindelof attached as co-writer
- PM Modi celebrates Diwali with the Armed Forces in Kargil. He said, Diwali means the festival of end of terror and Kargil made it possible.
- PM Modi’s emotional meeting with Army officer after 21 years on 24 Oct in Kargil, J&K.
Major Amit had met PM Modi at Sainik School in Gujarat’s Balachadi in 2001.
- India is developing a new air-launched version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile which would be able to strike at enemy targets at more than 800 kilometers.The missile earlier had the capability of hitting targets at around 300 kilometers after being released from a Su-30MKI combat aircraft.
- Border Security Force (BSF) troops exchanged sweets with the Border Guards of Bangladesh at the Fulbari Indo-Bangladesh border on the occasion of Diwali.The exchange of sweets took place between BSF 176 Battalion and 18 BGB at the border.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar has said that India will always stand with the Global South and seek to strengthen the United Nation’s effectiveness. On the occasion of United Nations Day.
- The Queen Consort of the United Kingdom Camilla is undergoing rejuvenation therapy at a wellness retreat in Bengaluru. She arrived at Soukya, a holistic health centre near Whitefield, Camilla has been visiting Soukya since 2010. This is her 8th visit to the wellness centre.
- John Shaw, the husband of Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw – founder of biopharmaceutical giant Biocon – has passed away.
- PM Narendra Modi congratulated Rishi Sunak, who will become the first UK Prime Minister of Indian descent. PM Modi tweeted, “As you become UK PM…I look forward to working closely together on global issues, and implementing Roadmap 2030.”
- The One Health Joint Plan of Action (OH JPA) was unveiled by the World Health Organization (WHO), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and World Organisation for Animal Health.
- ISRO used the LVM-3 launch vehicle to successfully put 36 satellites of the UK-based OneWeb satellite communications company in orbit. The launch of the LVM-3 also marked the country’s entry into the global commercial launch service marketWith the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on October 23 successfully launched its heaviest rocket.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Former British Finance Minister Rishi Sunak is set to become Britain’s next Prime Minister after Penny Mordaunt dropped out of the Tory leadership race. Mordaunt said Sunak has her full support.
- Priti Patel, a loyalist of former British prime minister Boris Johnson, on Monday came out in support of Rishi Sunak to take over at 10 Downing Street as the Conservative Party leader after her former boss withdrew from the leadership contest.
- UNICEF has warned that health facilities are reporting alarming levels of severe acute malnutrition among
children in the aftermath of the devastating floods in Pakistan.
- Russia fired missiles and drones into Ukraine-held Mykolaiv and destroyed an apartment block and warned of uncontrolled escalation.
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has added Myanmar to the list of high-risk countries, known as ‘Black List’ with ‘strategic deficiencies in regimes to counter money laundering, terrorist financing, and proliferation financing’. Myanmar is the third country to be added in this list along with North Korea and Iran.
- 91st Interpol General Assembly to be held in Vienna, Austria in 2023.
- Pakistan and China agree to launch 3 new corridors besides CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) in agriculture, health and IT sectors.
- Pakistan has persuaded Saudi Arabia to revive the former’s $12 billion refinery and petrochemical complex, an investment that was shelved during Pakistan PM Imran Khan’s regime.
- The killing of 50-year-old senior Pakistani journalist Arshad Sharif in Nairobi was a case of “mistaken identity”, Kenyan police said. Sharif was shot and killed by police after the car he was in sped up instead of halting at a roadblock near Nairobi.
- Court allows former Pak PM Imran Khan to contest polls: Pakistani court observed on Monday that Imran Khan was not barred from contesting elections in the future as it heard the disqualification case of the former prime minister by the country’s top election body.
- ICC MENS T20 WORLD CUP 2022
Bangladesh vs Netherlands,
Super 12 Group 2
Bangladesh won by 9 runs
BAN – 144/8 (20)
NED – 135 (20)
Player of the Match
(b) Australia vs Sri Lanka, 19th Match, Super 12 Group 1
Starts at 16:30 IST, Oct 25 (11:00 GMT)
- Aman Sehrawat becomes first Indian wrestler to win Gold medal at U-23 World Wrestling Championships in Spain. He won silver at the U20 Asian championship earlier this year.
India finished with six medals –
one gold, 🥇
one silver, and 🥈
four bronze 🥉
at the U-23 World Wrestling Championships 2022
- Zimbabwe were awarded five penalty runs against South Africa in ninth over in their T20 World Cup match on Monday. This came after wicketkeeper Quinton De Kock threw his glove before collecting a throw, and the ball went on to hit the stray glove. South Africa were penalised as ball hit an object intentionally placed on the field of play.
Frmn : 01 Apr 1936
Govrnr: Ganeshi Lal
CM: Naveen Patnaik
Districts : 30
🥇Gold ₹ 51,280 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 63,200 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 103.19/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.76/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,079/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Dr. Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai* – known as the father of the Indian space program (ISRO). In 1962, Vikram Sarabhai was given Isro’s charge and worked for a token salary of one rupee in view of his personal wealth.
One of India’s most admired scientists Vikram Sarabhai, in full Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai, was born in Ahmedabad on August 12, 1919. Vikram Sarabhai was born into a family of industrialists. His father Ambalal Sarabhai built Calico Mills, one of Ahmedabad’s oldest textile mills that ran for over a century. Vikram Sarabhai founded the Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) in Ahmedabad on November 11, 1947. He was only 28 at that time. Sarabhai was a creator and cultivator of institutions and PRL was the first step in that direction. Vikram Sarabhai served of PRL from 1966-1971. from 1966-1971.
😀Thought of the day
Even the worst days have an ending, and the best days have a beginning.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Customer* -Teri Gaay (Cow) Ki 1 Ankh Kharab Hai,Fir Bhi Tu
25,000 Mang Rha He.
Pappu- Tuze Gaay (Cow) Dudh Pine K Liye Leni Hai 😳
Nain-Mila ne K Liye.
Why in the rainbow red seen on the top and Violet is on the bottom
In the visible spectrum wavelength, red is the least refracted wave. so the start of the rainbow colour is the least refracted, then gradually changing up to the most refracted (violet) . The order is always the same because as the wave lengths go from longest to shortest, so we see the corresponding colours 17 Century.
Interestingly, the bodies Chakra energy points have the same wavelength order and go from the Root chakra (red) up to the top of the head, 9Crown Chakra) which vibrates at Violet. Each vibrating energy matches with a different colour.
50 पञ्चाशत् Panchāśat
100 शतम् Śataṁ
500 पञ्चशतम् Panchaśataṁ
1000 सहस्रम् Sahasraṁ
10000 अयुतम् Ayutaṁ
100000 लक्षम् Lakṣaṁ
1000000 नियुतम् Niyutaṁ
10000000 कोटि: Kotih
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a monkey can climb trees easily 🐒*
Monkeys have long arms and opposable thumbs. They are very adept at climbing trees. However, when they climb trees they hold on to branches for support.
They can live for between 10 and 50 years. Like humans, monkeys have unique fingerprints.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
24 October – United Nations Day
24 October – World Development Information Day
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Rishang Keishing* (25 October 1920 – 22 August 2017) was a senior politician of the Indian National Congress party and a Member of the Parliament of India representing Manipur in the Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Indian Parliament.
Keishing served as Chief Minister of Manipur from 1980 to 1988 and from 1994 to 1997.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Have a blast*
To enjoy oneself, have a good time
Knave × Paragon
Knave : death
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
GOVARDHAN PUJA is celebrated a day after Diwali, Govardhan Puja commemorates the victory of Lord Krishna over Indra. In some places it is known as ‘Bali Pratipada’, ‘Annakut Puja’, ‘Padwa’ or even ‘Gujarati New Year’. Govardhan Puja is celebrated with great enthusiasm and zeal in the Indian states of Haryana, Punjab, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. In the state of Haryana particularly, there is a ritual of making cow dung hillocks that is symbolic of Mount Govardhan. People then decorate these hillocks with flowers and worship them.
Pinaka* : Pinaka is Sanskrit in origin and it’s meaning is bow or trident. Pinaka is the name of the bow of Shiva.
As per original Valmiki Ramayana, two bows were created by God Devendra of equal capacity which were given to Rudra and Vishnu and requested them to fight with each other to know who is the powerful one. However just before the start of the war an Aakashvani said that the war will lead to total destruction and hence the war was stopped. On hearing Aakashvani, Rudra threw his Dhanush which fell on earth to be later known as “Shiva dhanush”. It was later found by King Devaratha, the ancestor of King Janaka.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Hydration is an important and often overlooked marker of health. Staying hydrated helps ensure that your body is functioning optimally and that your blood volume is sufficient . Drinking water is the best way to stay hydrated, as it’s free of calories, sugar, and additives.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼