𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
25 Aug (Wednesday)
Varsha Ritu ⛈️
भाद्रपद मास Dwithiya
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 59 crore 47 lakh mark.
- India’s first mRNA-based (messenger ribonucleic acid is a single-stranded molecule of RNA) COVID-19 vaccine has received a nod from the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) to move into Phase-2 and Phase-3 trial. Gennova Biopharmaceuticals Ltd which is the Pune-based biotechnology company is working on the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine- HGCO19.
- National Telemedicine Service e-Sanjeevani has conducted more than one crore tele-consultations across India. It has shown astounding growth of over 1000 percent in last 10 months.
- Govt to launch e-Shram portal – National Database on Unorganized Workers on 26th Aug. It help take welfare schemes to their doorstep. Labour and Employment Minister Bhupender Yadav said.
- The First edition of the North Eastern Region District Sustainable Development Goal Index Report and Dashboard (NERDSD) 2021-22 will be launched on the 26th of Auh by NITI Aayog & Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region.
- Union Finance Minister Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman, who is on a two day visit to Mumbai, met with the officers of Income Tax, Customs and Indirect Taxes in Mumbai, she will also launch EASE 4.0 (Enhanced Access and Service Excellence). EASE is a common reform agenda for Public Sector Banks aimed at institutionalizing clean and smart banking. Its first edition EASE 1.0 was launched in January 2018.
- What is MONETISATION PIPELINE….?
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, on 23 Aug, launched the National Monetisation Pipeline, which is an asset monetisation mechanism of Central public sector entities. The Centre wants to generate ₹6-lakh crore between 2021-22 and 2024-25 and create new assets. The scheme was announced in this year’s Budget.
National Monetization Pipeline is about those brownfield assets where investment is already being made, but have assets that are either languishing or not fully monetized or under-utilized.
These assets will be monetized and the amount received will be used for further infrastructure building.
( Brownfield assets : a tract of land that has been developed for industrial purposes, polluted, and then abandoned)
The Ministry added,”Ministries of Roads, Transport & Highways, Railways, Power, Pipeline & Natural Gas, Civil Aviation, Shipping Ports & Waterways, Telecommunications, Food & Public Distribution, Mining, Coal & Housing & Urban Affairs are included in National Monetisation Pipeline.
- The construction work on the Noida international airport project started on 25 Aug (Monday) in Gautam Budh Nagar’s Jewar area. The airport is proposed to come up on 1,334 hectares over the next four years under phase 1 of the project.
- External affairs minister S Jaishankar will brief floor leaders of political parties in Parliament on the prevailing situation in Afghanistan on August 26.
- An earthquake in the Bay of Bengal measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale has created panic among the people of Andhra Pradesh on 24 Aug (Tuesday). Earthquake occurred at 12.36 pm on 23 Aug at 10km depth in the sea, near 296kms from the Kakinada coast (AP). It was also close to the Nellore coast(AP).
- Union minister Narayan Rane was arrested on Tuesday after sparking off a row over his remarks about slapping Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray for what he claimed as the latter’s ignorance of the year of India’s independence.
- All educational institutions will be reopened in Telangana from September 1 at one go. Students from KG to PG have to attend physical classes from the beginning of next month.
- Andhra CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy directed housing officials to start construction of houses under ‘Pedalandiriki Illu’ scheme for the poor from October 25.
- Two members of the banned CPI (Maoist) surrendered before the police in Bhadradri Kothagudem district of Telangana. Both the Maoists hailing from Chhattisgarh state and members of Cherla LOS.
- Former Meghalaya MLA Julius Dorphang gets 25 Years in Jail for Raping Minor in 2017 when he was still an MLA. A POCSO court in Meghalaya on 24 Aug (Tuesday) sentenced former Mawhati legislator and Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC), Julius Dorphang to 25 years in imprisonment.
- Sugarcane farmers withdrew their blockade after the Punjab govt hiked the state-advised price of sugarcane by Rs 35 a quintal to Rs 360
- Air India Express has requested its passengers travelling to the UAE from India to be at the airport six hours before the departure time of flights for a mandatory Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test for coronavirus before flying.
- The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is participating in the International Military-Technical Forum ‘ARMY-2021’ at Kubinka, Moscow, from August 22 to 28, 2021.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh handovered a consignment of Made in India multimode grenades to the Indian Army in Nagpur on 24 Aug (Tuesday).
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin on recent developments in Afghanistan. Both the leaders had a detailed and useful exchange of views on Afghanistan’s situation. They also agreed to continue consultations on important issues.
- A total of 626 people including 228 Indian citizens have been evacuated from Afghanistan till now. Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said.
- Compulsory 14-day Covid-19 Quarantine for Afghan Evacuees at ITBP Camp in Delhi.
- UAE have temporarily suspended the visa-on-arrival facility for passengers who are arriving from or have been in India in the past 14 days,
- National Security Adviser Ajit Doval hosted the 11th Meeting of the BRICS High Representatives Responsible for National Security through video conferencing on 24 Aug. India holds the Chairship of BRICS this year which coincides with the 15th anniversary of the BRICS grouping.
- One of 2 under-construction frigates of India(A warship with a mixed armament) to be delivered till 2023 by Russia’s United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC). Work for the two advanced Talwar class frigates was delayed due to Covid-19.
- The deputy CEO of the air and space defense concern Almaz-Antey, Vyacheslav Dzirkaln on Monday said Russia will begin to deliver surface-to-air missile defence system (SAM) S-400 by end of the year 2021.
- Indian Army to buy AK-203 off the shelf from Russia
With the production of 7.62×39 mm Russian weapons yet to start at the Korwa Ordnance Factory in Uttar Pradesh (UP), Indian Army has decided to buy off the shelf 70,000 AK-203 assault rifles from Russia.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) member nations will help Afghanistan build a peaceful and prosperous state, according to a statement released by the SCO Secretariat.
- The UK prime minister is expected to ask US President Joe Biden to keep American forces in Afghanistan beyond 31 August in order to allow evacuation flights to continue.
- The United States said, a total of 10,900 people were evacuated from Kabul in war-torn Afghanistan in the past 24 hours.
- U.S. President Joe Biden sent the head of the CIA to meet the Taliban’s leader Abdul Ghani Baradar in Kabul on 23 Aug in the highest level diplomatic encounter since the militant group took over the Afghan capital.
- Pakistan on 24 Aug received $2.75 billion from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) under a Special Drawing Rights (SDR) programme to support low-income countries hit by the coronavirus. Pakistan has reported more than 1.1 million coronavirus cases and more than 25,000 pandemic-related deaths.
- The prolonged closure of educational institutions during the COVID 19 pandemic has affected over 40 million students from the pre-primary to the higher education level in Bangladesh: UNICEF report.
- At least 22 people have been killed and dozens more are missing following flash floods in the US state of Tennessee. Rescue crews are searching for more than 50 people in rural Humphreys County, which is west of Nashville.
- 54 Paralympics athletes to represent India and begin their journey for the medals at Tokyo Paralympics on 25th August.
- Triple the number of athletes as compared to the 19 sent to Rio De Janeiro in 2016. This year, 54 athletes will compete across nine para-sports – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Canoeing, Shooting, Swimming, Powerlifting, Table Tennis and Taekwondo. The flag-bearer will be javelin thrower Tek Chand.
- List of participants, date schedule is shown in the below video link… Let’s Cheerup our Indian team… All the players are physically challenged, though their body doesn’t support to play, facing all odds, they practiced, made continuous efforts to get medal for India, now they went to Tokyo to make our nation pride… But some people ignore their efforts, hardworking and spirit….
Just think….How can a man without hands can swim….how can a person without legs can run…But you can watch in Paralympics, Let’s support our Indian Team. Till now India has won a total of 12 medals at the Games; Four Gold, Silver, and Bronze each starting from 1968. Note: Below video link opens in youtube…Let’s share to cheerup our Indian Paralympic team…Jaihind
$USD 74.15 💷GBP 101.80
CM : Mamata Benerjee
Gvnr :Jagdeep Dhankhar
🥇Gold ₹49,090@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹62,800@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 101.82
⛽ Diesel ₹ 91.98
LPG : ₹ 886/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 55,958.98
NIFTY : 16,524.60
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
West Bengal state. Founded as an East India Company trading post, it was India’s capital under the British Raj from 1773–1911.
The Dravidian-speaking tribe Bang/Banga that settled in the area around the year 1000 BCE. Other accounts speculate that the name is derived from Venga (Bôngo), which came from the Austric word “Bonga” meaning the Sun-god. According to the Mahabharata, the Puranas and the Harivamsha, Vanga was one of the adopted sons of King Vali who founded the Vanga Kingdom. It was either under Magadh or under Kalinga Rules except few years under Pals. The earliest reference to “Vangala” (Bôngal) has been traced in the Nesari plates (805 CE) of Rashtrakuta Govinda III which speak of Dharmapala as the king of Vangala. The records of Rajendra Chola I of the Chola dynasty, who invaded Bengal in the 11th century, use the term Vangaladesa.
😀Thought of the day
Life becomes more beautiful, when you realize the simple fact that, you’ll never get the same moments twice. ==========================
JOKE OF THE DAY
Lady – Doctor sir, my husband has started talking in his sleep! what to do?⁉️😳
Doctor – Give them a chance to speak during the day!
How do pigeons always find their way home?
The species of pigeon have navigational prowess. Pigeons can find their way home, even if released from a distant location blindfolded. They can navigate by sensing the earth’s magnetic fields, and perhaps also by using sound and smell. They can also use cues based on the position of the sun. One theory is that they have both a built-in ‘compass’ and a ‘mapping’ ability. The compass keeps them flying in the right general direction and mapping lets them compare where they are to where they want to go, which is home.
It’s also thought the ‘compass’ relies on the angle and position of the sun. But how they actually ‘map’ isn’t understood. The compass mechanism appears to rely on a combination of sun position and possibly iron ferite particles in the brain and trigeminal nerve and in a special organ on the top of the beak. The map mechanism may relate to advanced spatial mapping and interpolation in the brain, possibly assessing and mapping atmospheric odors, magnetic variations, visual landmarks and low-frequency infrasound. Studies of factors that disrupt homing show that all of these mechanisms are present but different breeds of homing pigeons use different sets of navigational cues. Pigeons have a good memory of places they have flown before and always fly in a circle when first taking air, in order to mentally map these factors.
धूमिका (Dhumika) : Fog
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW TALC POWDER IS MADE?
Talcum powder is made from talc, a mineral made up mainly of the elements magnesium, silicon, and oxygen. As a powder, it absorbs moisture well and helps cut down on friction, making it useful for keeping skin dry and helping to prevent rashes
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
Washing soda is a chemical compound with the formula Na2CO3 , known as sodium carbonate, and it’s a salt of carbonic acid.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
VINESH PHOGAT (born 25 August 1994) is an Indian wrestler who comes from a successful family of wrestlers, with her cousins Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari being international wrestlers and Commonwealth Games medalists as well. She became the first Indian woman wrestler to win Gold in both Commonwealth and Asian games.
Phogat has become the First Indian Athlete to be Nominated for Laureus World Sports Awards to be held on February 18, 2019.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(Note: This data is collected from internet, in case actual facts are vary…Plz info)
STORY OF KARTIKEYA
Kartikeya also known as Skanda, Kumara ,, Murugan and Subrahmanya, is the Hindu god of war. He is the son of Parvati and Shiva, brother of Ganesha,
Once Sati, the earlier incarnation of Mother Parvati was spending her time with the Lord. Her father Daksha Prajapati wanted to organize a huge Yajna. Daksha was an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu and never had any regard for Shiva whom he denounced as a mad chap and mendicant given to a wayward life. When Sati wanted to attend the Yajna conducted by her father, Shiva forbade her plans. Sati felt miserable and found her way neglecting Shiva’s advice. When all the gods had assembled there except Shiva, she did not receive a proper welcome which made her feel dishonoured. Therefore, not able to face her Lord who had already advised her not to go, she entered the sacrificial fire and gave up her body.
Subsequently, she was born in the house of Himavan, the ruler of mountains. She ardently worshipped Shiva and once again got married to him. Since the gods had attended the Yajna to which Shiva was not invited, they had to suffer miseries in the hands of demons called Taraka and Surapadma. They prayed for years to Lord Shiva to intervene in the matter and save them. Finally the Lord’s mercy gave way and he decided to give rise to a new manifestation of his power to kill the demons. From Lord Shiva’s eyes came out six sparks. Since they were too hot to be borne by any other element in the creation, the task was given to Agni to carry them forward.
Even Agni could not bear the heat of the sparks and therefore left them in a lake called Saravana. In the lake, the six sparks took form as six divine children. The exquisite charm of the children made Shiva and Parvati so happy and they asked the six Karthika sisters to take care of the babies. Sine the children was reared by Karthika sisters, later the name Karthikeya ensued.
Lord Shiva and Parvati came to the lake and Parvati embraced all the six children together and as a result they got one single body with six heads. This is the reason why Karthikeya is also called Shanmuka (six faced Lord).
Mother Parvati gifted him with the divine weapon called ‘Vel’ and Lord Karthikeya used the weapon to fight with the demons and put them to death. Once he emerged victoriously, he was heralded by the gods in several terms and Indra, the King of gods gifted Karthikeya his daughter Devasena in marriage. The heavens and the worlds witnessed the marriage with celebrity. Karthikeya brought immortal fame to his parents by achieving a stupendous task with ease. Later he manifested in different ways to please his devotees
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) ==========================
sugarcane juice benefits, you’ll find that it has been attributed as a natural remedy to a score of problems. It’s rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boost the immunity. It’s rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it’s great for dehydration. It helps cure the common cold and other infections and also fight fever as it boosts the body’s protein levels.
- One of the most important health benefits of sugarcane juiceis that it is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
- According to Ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
- Sugarcane juice is extremely rich in minerals which helps prevent tooth decay and bad breath.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼