Today’s top news:
- PM Modi assured the protesting farmers that the Minimum Support Price system will not be scrapped. In his reply to a debate on the President’s Budget session speech, PM Modi appealed to the farmers to end their protest and discuss their demands with the government. He also said that the country needs to be protected against what he called ‘andolan jeevi’ or those who survive on protests
- The Rajya Sabha have cleared The Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Amendment) Bill, 2021 by voice vote on February 8, 2021.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has introduced a system of issuing a unique 16-digit Unicode on February 7, 2020. This Unicode will be used to mark all kinds of landholdings in the state.
- The minimum temperature recorded in the country in January was the warmest for the month in 62 years, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
- Rescue and relief operations are in full progress in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand where a glacier burst, led to massive flood and caused large-scale devastation.
- 13.2 MW Rishiganga hydropower project near Joshimath has washed away while the 520 MW NTPC hydro project on the Dhauliganga River was partially damaged and at least five bridges were impacted by the surge of water that was unleashed, cutting access to few villages in the area. Teams of NDRF, SDRF, SSB, ITBP, and Defense personnel are actively participating in the rescue operations. Medical teams and ambulances are at the spot for providing any required medical assistance. The Indian Air Force has also deployed its Choppers for rescue operations. Two Army Helicopters are also kept on standby.
- Uttarakhand Glacier Mishap : Army opens blocked tunnel at Tapovan, rescue operations underway
In a unique joint operation, the personnel of the Indian Army and the Engineer Task Force opened the mouth of the tunnel at Tapovan in the flood-affected Uttarakhand’s Joshimath.
- The first geothermal power project of India will be established at Puga village of eastern Ladakh till the end of 2022.
- Former Maharashtra chief minister and BJP leader, Devendra Fadnavis, has questioned the “mental state and stability” of the Shiv Sena-led state government for promising a probe into several celebrities tweeting last week the centre’s response to American singer Rihanna, who had tweeted on the farmers’ agitation.
- Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy on Monday said speedy developmental work has been underway in the newly-constituted Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir in the last two years, but the set target could not be achieved due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- The much-awaited expansion of the Bihar cabinet – 80 days after Nitish Kumar was sworn-in as Chief Minister for a fifth time – will take place at noon Tuesday , with the BJP expected to get nine berths to the eight set aside.
- The Telangana government on Monday issued orders providing 10 per cent reservation to the economically weaker section (EWS) in educational institutions and state government jobs, in line with the Central government guidelines.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday said the construction of the six-lane Purvanchal Expressway will be completed by March and it will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in April. Once the Purvanchal Expressway is complete, people from Ghazipur can reach Lucknow in three hours and Delhi in 10 hours.
- LPG Cylinders Prices Set To Rise As Govt Slashes Petroleum Subsidy : The finance ministry has slashed the allocation for petroleum subsidy by two thirds to Rs 12,995 crore for the financial year 2021-22 despite increasing the number of Ujjwala beneficiaries by 10 million.
- Police withdrew on Monday its additional force who were deployed across the borders in Delhi during the farmers’ tractor parade.
- The anti-cow slaughter Bill was passed in the Karnataka Legislative Council by a voice-vote on Monday amid protest by the Congress party and JD(S). ordinance, slaughterofcattlewould lead to imprisonment of upto 3 to 7 years and a fine ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh. Subsequent offences would attract imprisonment of upto seven years and a fine from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
- The Ministry of Education has decided that the Schools and hostels under the Samagra Shiksha scheme will now be renamed after Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- An emergency procurement of certain arms and equipment have been undertaken by the armed forces to beef up combat potential in view of the eastern Ladakh border standoff, the government said in Rajya Sabha.
- BSF kills intruder along Indo-Pak border in Jammu ; An intruder was shot dead by the Border Security Force along the India-Pakistan international border in Jammu on Monday.
- Coronavirus Cases:
- Border Issue between India-Nepal Should Be Resolved Through “Dialogue”: Nepal’s Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli said Nepal will hold open and friendly dialogue with India on Limpiyadhura, Lipulekh and Kalapani based on facts and documented evidence.
- Vijay Mallya Allowed Access To Court-Held Funds In UK To Meet Expenses : Vijay Mallya remains on bail in Britain, having lost a separate legal battle against extradition to India to face charges of fraud and money laundering.
- 11 Rafale aircraft in India, entire batch expected by April 2022:
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said.
- Eastern Ladakh row: Govt says emergency procurement of certain arms, equipments undertaken by armed forces.
- The US has proposed to hold the first meeting of the leaders of the Quad—India, US, Japan and Australia— to counterbalance China’s rise. The move comes as the US President Joe Biden’s new administration appears eager to build.
- India-US joint exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas’ commenced at Mahajan Field Firing Range, Rajasthan on Monday, which will continue till February 21. Advance Light Helicopter WSI ‘RUDRA’, MI-17, Chinooks, Stryker Vehicles of US and BMP-II Mechanised Infantry Combat Vehicles of India among those to be utilised in the exercise.
- India has become the fastest country to reach six million COVID vaccinations in the world.
- PM Modi tweeted that he has spoken to the new US President Joe Biden to discuss regional issues and “our shared priorities” and express commitment to a “rule-based international order”. This was the first telephonic conversation between the two leaders after Mr Biden’s inauguration which took place last month.
- PM Narendra Modi Invites US President Joe Biden, First Lady To India : PM Modi warmly congratulated President Biden, conveyed best wishes for his tenure, and said he looked forward to working closely with him to further elevate the India-US Strategic Partnership.
- PM Modi and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani will hold a virtual summit on Tuesday, in the first such summit of PM Modi in 2021
- The protests against the military government continued for the third consecutive day in Myanmar.
- Pakistan said that the United Nations has acknowledged the presence of terror groups like the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan and its affiliates in Afghanistan as it asked the Afghan forces to “neutralise this threat” emanating from the war-torn nation.
- The nationwide COVID 19 vaccination programme in Bangladesh opened to a warm response across the country with more than 31,000 people getting vaccinated on the first day of the programme on Sunday.
- The World Health Organization and its Covax partners cautioned Monday against dismissing AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine after several setbacks, insisting it remained an important, life-saving tool.
- Coronavirus Cases:
- Madhya Pradesh’s Sunil Dawar broke a 24-year-old National Record when he won the Under-20 men’s 5000m gold in the National Junior Athletics Championships in 14 minutes 13.95 seconds at the Sarusajai Stadium.
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor Brig (Retd) Dr BD Mishra on Monday urged the centre for more infrastructure for promoting sports and games activities in the state.
- ANTHONY DE MELLO TROPHY, 2021, 1ST TEST
IND 337 (95.5 OV), 39/1 (13.0 OV)
IND need 381 runs to win
ENG 578 (190.1 OV), 178 (46.3 OV)
$USD 72.87 💷GBP 99.92
🥇Gold ₹47,940@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹71,720@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 87.41
⛽ Diesel ₹ 80.68
LPG : ₹ 880.00 /14.2 Kg
Facts about India
265 Bc – 264 BC : Kalinga war (Between Mauriyan emperor Ashoka of Maghada & Kalinga republic + Cholas)
Thought of the day
Positive thoughts can bring energy, healing, and great self-appreciation
Joke of the day
Valentine’s Day Special
Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day,
Teddy Day, Promise Day, Kiss Day, Hug Day..
ये सब शादी के पहले के चोंचले है
शादी के बाद तो सिर्फ
टिफिन दे, चाय दे, रुमाल दे, कंबल दे, सोने दे
मुझे जीने दे!! 😀
NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration. NASA was started on October 1, 1958, as a part of the United States government.
Why do we fart?
Flatulence, also known as a fart, is something everyone experiences. It’s the release of intestinal gas, which forms as a result of digesting food. Gas can be found throughout the digestive tract, including the stomach, small intestine, colon, and rectum. We fart because of the buildup of gas in our bodies, typically due to:
Swallowed air : We swallow air throughout the day, including from carbonated beverages or taking in air as we chew.
An overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine: Several conditions can lead to bacteria overgrowth, including type 2 diabetes, celiac disease, liver disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Carbohydrates that haven’t been fully digested : Sometimes all your food doesn’t get fully digested by the enzymes in the small intestines. When partially digested carbs reach the colon, bacteria convert part of that food into hydrogen and carbon dioxide gasses.
All that gas has to go somewhere. Some of it can be absorbed by the body. But when too much of it gathers in the upper part of your colon and puts pressure on the colon wall, you can feel pain in your abdomen or even all the way up into your chest. Flatulence, though, allows for a painless means of escape for this gas.
वमन : Vomting
How it works ⁉
HOW AN AURA WORKS
Aura is an electromagnetic field around every living body. In human beings, it is a storehouse of all negative and positive energies. As human beings, we radiate a very low level of electricity that’s otherwise known as an electromagnetic field. We’re all broadcasting like radio stations without even knowing it.
An energy body of auras has seven layers, each layer being related to each of the seven energy chakras or wheels located along the spine.
Each layer of your aura is said to be represented by a different color.
Gray auras can show skepticism and uncertainty about others. They often see the glass half empty.
Brown : A brown aura often denotes a selfish persona.
Black : A black aura can show a dark energy which is often pessimistic and unkind.
Red : Passions run high with those who have a red aura, as they live by their desires and emotions.
Orange : Creativity is key for those who have an orange aura. Their artistry brings peace to them.
Yellow auras are high energy and exude optimism.
Green auras mark a grounded, hard-working person who is a nature lover
A good way of looking at the aura is to view it as your energy signature. Whatever emotions, feelings and state of mind and being you experience, shows in your aura. And as your aura is electromagnetic in nature, it will repel some people and attract others, depending upon what their energy signature is.
For example, People who are perhaps more emotional based and who connect with people from their heart, will be generally more inclined to attract people who are more loving, empathic and emotional
Back in 1970, Guy Coggins built a camera that could capture people’s auras, otherwise known as the electromagnetic field surrounding the body.
Some believe that the way these colors vary and interact illustrates how emotionally, spiritually, and physically complex you are.
One way to think of auras is as the “energy” someone around you omits. Some people make you nervous — others relax you. This, in some ways, could be seen as a reaction to the energy they radiate.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
नाभिषेको न संस्कारः सिंहस्य क्रियते वने। विक्रमार्जितसत्वस्य स्वयमेव मृगेन्द्रता॥
Nobody declares a lion as the king of forest by doing rituals. By sheer might of his own, a lion achieves the status of lord of animal kingdom.
कोई और सिंह का वन के राजा जैसे अभिषेक या संस्कार नहीं करता है, अपने पराक्रम के बल पर वह स्वयं पशुओं का राजा बन जाता है ॥
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Consuming curd rice on a daily basis helps fight disease-causing bacteria and also keeps your digestive and intestinal tract safe.
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼