22 Oct (Saturday)
Vedic Ritu: Sharad
Drik Ritu: Sharad (Autumn)
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Kartika 13, (Purnimanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra:Purva Phalguni (up to 1:50 pm)
Tithi: Dwadashi (up to 6:03 pm)Trayodashi
RahuKaal: 09:20 AM – 10:46 AM
BEFORE MEALS🙏 https://youtu.be/7GK0YpMe128
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- Cervical Cancer Vaccine To Be Launched In India Next Year: Exports will have to wait till 2024, its chief executive Adar Poonawalla said.
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, TRAI, has extended the last date of submission of comments on the issues raised in the Consultation Paper on ‘Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Telecommunication Sector’. Now, stakeholders can submit their comments by 4th of November and counter comments by 18th of November.
- PM Modi launches projects worth Rs. 5860 crores in Rajkot, Gujarat; dedicates 1100 houses constructed under Light House Project, inaugurates India Urban Housing Conclave 2022
- Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar has described “quality, quantity and continuity” as the core principles for the success of Jal Jeevan Mission and called for ensuring a strong and credible accountability mechanism in implementation of this people centric program.
- GUJARAT : The Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) in its standing committee meeting Thursday approved 284 development proposals worth a whopping Rs 1,045 crore—a record in the civic body’s history—on a single day.
- MAHARASHTRA : India’s first ‘Migration Monitoring System’ inaugurated in Mumbai. Country’s first ‘Migration Monitoring System’, which provides updated information on migrant pregnant women, lactating mothers and children.
- MADHYA PRADESH : Wildlife Board Approves Durgavati Tiger Reserve as New Tiger Reserve.
- TELANGANA : The Election Commission (EC) has declared 104 polling booths out of a total Number of 289 in the Munugode Assembly constituency, which is going for bypoll on November 3, as “sensitive”.
- TRIPURA : CM Dr. Manik Saha along with Education Minister Ratan Lal Nath inaugurated the first English medium general degree college of the state in the city having 100 intake capacity.
- SpiceJet can operate to its full capacity from October 30, the aviation regulator DGCA has said, nearly three months after the regulator ordered the airline to operate only 50 per cent of its flights following a long list of safety incidents in a short period.
- Indian Space Research Organisation has designated Dr. Sankarasubramanian K as the Principal Scientist of the Aditya-L1 mission.
- UTTAR PRADESH : Calling hate speeches a “very serious issue”, the Supreme Court Friday directed Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand governments to promptly register criminal cases against the culprits without waiting for a complaint to be filed.
- Gujarat High Court on Friday refused to grant bail to former Gujarat home minister Vipul Chaudhary, who is facing charges of alleged financial irregularities to the tune of Rs 750-800 crore during his tenure as Dudhsagar Dairy chairman.
- The Nagpur bench of the Bombay High Court on Thursday directed the Nagpur authorities and the police to take stern action against anyone obstructing them from acting against the menace of stray dogs. The court said that people interested in feeding strays must first formally adopt them and only feed them inside their homes.
- Enforcement Directorate, ED has carried out searches at five premises in Bengaluru city, in an ongoing investigation relating to the Chinese Loan App Case.
- Enforcement Directorate has provisionally attached seven immovable properties worth 1.48 crore rupees during the investigation against Mukhtar Ansari and his aides under Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002.
- A special court in Mumbai on Friday rejected the bail application filed by former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh in an alleged corruption and misuse of official position case.
- A special court in Mumbai on Friday extended the judicial custody of Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut till November 2. While hearing Raut’s bail plea in a money laundering case pertaining to the Patra Chawl redevelopment project.
💷 GBP ₹93.25
BSE Sensex : 59,307.15 +104.25 (0.18%) 🔼
NIFTY 17,576.30 +12.35 (0.070%) 🔼
- Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Ltd announced a strategic partnership with India Post Payments Bank to enhance credit access to a larger customer base. It will provide lead referral services to Mahindra Finance for Passenger vehicles, three-wheelers, tractors, and commercial vehicle loan etc.
- Centre has appointed Sanjay Malhotra, a 1990 batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer of the Rajasthan cadre, as the new revenue secretary.
- Make My Trip, Goibibo (MMT-Go), and OYO were fined Rs 392 crore by the Competition Commission of India (CCI). CCI fined these companies for “unfair business practices”
- India ranks third in the world’s first-ever global study on the rise of centi-millionaires individuals with assets of more than Rs 830 crore ($100 million). Out of the world’s 25,490 centi-millionaires, India has 1,132, beating countries like the UK, Russia and Switzerland.
- By 2032, India will overtake China (number 2) as the fastest growing market for centi-millionaires
Rishab Shetty’s Kantara hit the screens on September 30 and emerged as a major blockbuster in Karnataka. It made an equally strong impact in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
(a) Now, in a development that bears testimony to its reach, the Karnataka govt has announced a monthly allowance of Rs 2000 per month for Daiva Narthkas above the age of 60. Kantara is an action-thriller about the Bhoota Kola, a dance for the deity.
(b) Kantara is an action-thriller, directed by and starring Rishab Shetty, that explores the traditional culture of Kambla and Bhoota Kola. It has collected Rs 171 crore globally so far.
(c) Kantara All Set To Create History By Becoming First Kannada Film To Be Screened In Ho Chi Minh City Of Vietnam.
- India successfully test-fired made-in-India new-generation medium-range ballistic missile ‘Agni Prime’ from the Odisha coast, Defence Research and Development Organisation
( DRDO) sources said.
- The sleek missile was test fired from a mobile launcher from the APJ Abdul Kalam Island around 9:45 am. The new-generation medium-range ballistic missile’s strike range is between 1,000 km and 2,000 km.
- Delhi Lieutenant Governor Vinai Kumar Saxena approved the setting up of four Zila Sainik Boards (ZSBs) which are responsible for policy formulation and implementation of resettlement for ex-servicemen.
- Mission DefSpace was inaugurated at DefExpo2022 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat by the prime minister Narendra Modi (PM Modi). The project’s goal is to create cutting-edge defence forces in the space industry.
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH : An Indian Army helicopter crashed in Arunachal Pradesh’s Upper Siang district on Friday morning. “A total of five personnel were on board.
- A fisherman in Tamil Nadu sustained injuries after the Navy “fired warning shots” in mid-sea on Friday. Following the incident, CM MK Stalin wrote to PM Narendra Modi, urging him to direct the armed forces to “exercise extreme caution and restraint”.
- An Indian Navy vessel intercepted a suspicious boat in Palk Bay, near the India-Sri Lanka International Maritime Boundary Line on Friday. As the boat did not halt despite warning messages, the Navy ship fired warning shots.
- Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) General Anil Chauhan, accompanied by Chiefs of the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force, visited the National Defence Academy (NDA) in Pune on Friday
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India reporting a highly infectious new COVID-19 variant, World Health Organization Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan on Friday said that there were over 300 sub-variants and XBB being a recombinant virus is a matter of concern. She also highlighted that the new variant is immune evasive.
- India ranked 41 out of 44 countries in the Mercer CFS Global Pension Index. The MCGPI is a comprehensive study of 44 global pension systems, accounting for 65 percent of the world’s population.
- US repatriates 307 antiquities valued $4 mn stolen, trafficked from India.
- 14th Edition of World Spice Congress (WSC) to be held at Mumbai in Feb 2023
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and former finance Minister Rishi Sunak were leading potential contenders to replace British Premier Liz Truss on Friday. Candidates are canvassing support to become Conservative Party leader in a fast-tracked contest.
- Pakistan’s Election Commission (ECP) on Friday disqualified former Prime Minister Imran Khan from holding public office for five years in the Toshakhana case for hiding proceeds from the sale of gifts he received from foreign leaders.
- Global Youth Leadership Center, an international non-profit organisation, is all set to embark on its journey from Bangladesh on October 20 with the inauguration of its first programme.
- Former White House advisor Steve Bannon on Friday was sentenced to four months in prison on two counts of contempt. The US federal judge further ordered the former advisor to Donald Trump to pay $6,500 as fine.
- The Chad government on Friday suspended seven Opposition political parties, a day after anti-government protests led to violent clashes with security forces.
- Sagar Dangi wins two medals for India, bagging gold and silver in the junior men’s 10m Air Pistol team and individual events at the ISSF World Championship Rifle/Pistol.
- Badminton, India’s Lakshya Sen and the pair of Chirag Shetty-Satwiksairaj Rankireddy advanced to the quarter-finals of the Denmark Open 2022 at the Jyske Bank Arena in Odense, Denmark.
- However, Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty crashed out of the Denmark Open 2022 on Friday.
- Two-time champions West Indies were knocked out of T20 World Cup after losing to Ireland in their final Group B clash of the ongoing tournament on Friday.
- Ireland defeated West Indies by 9 wickets in the game at Bellerive Oval in Hobart. Chasing 147 runs, Ireland reached home in 17.3 overs.
- Tazuni, a fun, football-loving penguin is unveiled as the Official Mascot of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023
- Four players and team manager got injured after Baroda women’s cricket team bus met with an accident in Visakhapatnam. The accident occurred when the bus collided with a truck.
Frmn : 01 Dec 196 3
Govrnr: Jagdish Mukhi (additional charge)
CM: Neiphiu Rio (NDPP)
Districts : 16
🥇Gold ₹ 50,090 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 61,500 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 99.50/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 87.59/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,072/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India.
the name Imphal is perhaps derived from compounding two words namely, “Yum” and “Phal” where yum means house and phal means plenty or beautiful.
😀Thought of the day
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Frnd* : Banta, don’t put mobile charging while sleeping at night?
Pappu : y?
Frnd : sometimes, battery may blast.
Pappu : Yah. I know. That’s y I am removing battery from mobile while charging…
Why does hair fall so much in monsoon?*
As it starts raining, atmospheric humidity increases. When humidity increases, the level of hydrogen in the air increases. Hair tends to absorb this hydrogen and this results in swelling up of the hair. Absorbing hydrogen from the air makes the hair brittle making them more prone to breaking.
0 शून्यम्. Śūnyaṁ
¼. पादः. Pādaḥ
1/3. सार्द्धत्रयम्. Sārddhatrayaṁ
½ सार्धम्. Sārdhaṁ
1 एकम्. Ekaṁ
2 द्वे Dve
3 त्रीण Trīṇi
4 चत्वारि Chatvāti
- पञ्च. Pancha
- षट Ṣaṭa
- सप्त. Sapta
- अष्ट. Aṣṭa
- नव. Nava
10 दस. Dasa
Quickly : शीघ्रम्
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How does water come from mountains?*
Mountains are often called nature’s water towers. They intercept air circulating around the globe and force it upwards where it condenses into clouds, which provide rain and snow. Mountains also store water in various ways, including the formation of snow and ice. When it is melted, water comes from mountain’s.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Panchayat Raj system*
It is a rural local self-government. It was constitutionalised by the 73rd constitutional amendment act 1992. The areas that are exempted from the operation of Panchayati Raj act are the Scheduled areas in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Odisha. Also, the states such as Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram are exempted. This is due to socio-economic challenges in these regions.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Amitabh Anilchandra Shah (born 22 October 1964) is an Indian politician and the current Minister of Home Affairs who has been President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) since 2014.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Bite off more than you can chew*
Try to take on a task too big for oneself
Eg : By accepting two part-time jobs, he is clearly biting off more than he can chew
Jaded × Renewed
Jaded : tired
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Importance of Jyothi/Light a Diya (Lamp) in front of God…??*
Light symbolizes knowledge, darkness and ignorance. Lord is the “Knowledge principle” (Chaitanya), who is the source, enlivener and the illuminator of all knowledge. Hence light is worshipped as the Lord himself. … Hence we light the lamp to bow down to knowledge as the greatest of all forms of wealth
. The presence of light means the non-existence of darkness and evil forces
Adding to this, the flame of a lamp always burns upwards. Similarly we should acquire such knowledge as to take us towards higher ideals.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Using lemon leaves extracts as lemon balm and applying it to protect the skin from environmental stressors.
Lemon juice or lemon leaves extracts when mixed with holy basil and dried in sun till it becomes thick can help in treating pimples and acnes.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼