🌄 S̴h̴u̴b̴o̴u̴d̴h̴a̴y̴ : 21 Jun/जेस्ट मासा (Monday) ग्रीष्म ऋतू🙏🏻
Today’s top News ➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣
HAPPY YOGA DAY 💐🙏🏻🧎🏻♀️🧎🏻♂️
- The 7th International Day of Yoga will be observed today. The main theme of International Day of Yoga, 2021 is – Yoga for Wellness, PM Modi will address the nation
@ 6.30 AM on all Doordarshan channels, the event will also include a live Yoga demonstration from the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga.
- The Kerala state will celebrate International Yoga Day through various virtual events based on the theme ‘Be at Home, be with Yoga’.
- India will begin its free COVID-19 vaccination drive for population above the age of 18 years from today, June 21.
- Uttar Pradesh announces relaxations in lockdown restrictions from today. As per new orders shopping malls and restaurants will be allowed to operate with 50 per cent capacity on weekdays till 9pm.
- Few States of India, Tamil Nadu (till June 28), Uttarakhand (1 week from June 22) & Haryana (till June 28) govts on Sunday (20 June) announced the extension of Covid-19 lockdown in their states, with a some relaxation of curbs.
- The Odisha govt plans to begin a massive vaccination drive against COVID-19 from today (21 June). The state aims to vaccinate about 3 lakh beneficiaries per day.
- The Delhi Govt has allowed the reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from today (21 June) under a phased easing of restrictions imposed due to the second Covid wave.
- Former Punjab Police inspector general (IG) Kunwar Vijay Pratap is likely to join the AAP in Amritsar today (21 June). AAP chief and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will in Amritsar to induct the ex-cop into the party.
- Maharashtra became the first state in the country to cross the landmark of administering 20 million vaccine doses since the drive commenced on January 16.
- Kashmir valley railway stations, including Srinagar, integrated with rail public Wi-Fi networks.
- Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) faction led by Chirag Paswan yesterday held party’s national executive meeting in New Delhi. Mr Paswn said, that members were present at the national executive meeting condemned & opposed the use of LJP’s symbol and name by expelled members.
- Born Today: Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman VrC (born 21 June 1983) is an Indian Air Force officer. In the 2019 India-Pakistan standoff, he was held captive for 60 hours in Pakistan after his aircraft was shot down in an aerial dogfight. He was conferred the Vir Chakra gallantry award in August 2019.
- Today Yoga Day will be observed in about 190 countries globally.
- Seventh International Day of Yoga was celebrated at Indian Embassy in Beijing with great fervor yesterday. More than 500 people including many Chinese yoga enthusiasts and diplomats gathered at India House to participate in the event.
- India will host a 2 days summit on Green Hydrogen Initiatives starting Tuesday (22 June- 23 June) involving the BRICS nations. The prestigious event offers a platform to share their respective Green Hydrogen initiatives & views on how to take it to the next level in their own countries. The online event will be anchored by India’s largest power producer & one of the global energy majors, NTPC Ltd.
- India has dismissed criticism of its new IT rules relating to social media by three UN special rapporteurs on rights issues saying the country’s democratic credentials are well recognised & the right to freedom of speech & expression is guaranteed under its Constitution.
- Born Today: General Hastings Lionel Ismay, 1st Baron Ismay (21 June 1887 – 17 December 1965),
British army officer and diplomat, 1st Secretary General of NATO. He was remembered primarily for his role as Winston Churchill’s chief military assistant during the 2nd World War & his service as the first Secretary General of NATO from 1952 to 1957. Ismay was born in Nainital, India, in 1887 , and educated in the United Kingdom at the Charterhouse School and Royal Military College, Sandhurst.
- US President Joe Biden plans to host Israel’s president, Reuven Rivlin, at the White House on 28 June. President Rivlin’s visit will highlight the enduring partnership between US & Israel & the deep ties between governments & people of both the countries. Rivlin will visit shortly before he is due to end his seven-year term in July.
- Isaac Herzog was Israel’s elected new president. The current president is Reuven Rivlin, who took office on 24 July 2014. Presidents are elected by the Knesset for a single seven-year term.
- The number of deaths related to COVID-19 has passed nearly Five Lakhs in Brazil, the second-highest in the world. President Bolsonaro has been heavily criticised for not implementing a co-ordinated national response and for his scepticism toward vaccines.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) on 18 June approved a USD 250 million loan to Bangladesh to help finance reforms. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development bank established on 19 December 1966.
- Govt announced establishment of 5 Divyangta Khel Kendras in different parts of country. The decision has been taken looking at the interest towards the sports among the Divyangjan & their good performance in Paralympics.
- India vs New Zealand, WTC Final Highlights, Day 3: New Zealand dismissed India for 217 runs with Kyle Jamieson picking up five wickets. New Zealand managed to score 101/2 at the end of day 3’s play with Conway scoring a 50.
IND vs NZ Cricket
1ST INN 217/10
(92.1) RR 2.35
1ST INN 101/2
(49.0) RR 2.06
- The Indian cricket board on Sunday (20 June) pledged a donation of Rs 10 crore for the training & preparations of the country’s Olympic-bound athletes. The summer Olympics is scheduled to be held in Tokyo from 23 July to 8th August 2021.
- India’s star all-rounder Sneh Rana (27) has become the first Indian woman cricketer to score more than 50 runs & take four wickets in a debut Test in the one-off Test match played against England. She is the fourth female cricketer in the world to achieve this feat in a debut Test.
USD 74.12 💷GBP 102.040
🥇Gold ₹49,420©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹70,300©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 103.36
⛽ Diesel ₹ 95.44
LPG : ₹ 809/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 52,344.45
NIFTY : 15,683.4
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
International Day of Yoga, or commonly and unofficially referred to as Yoga Day, is celebrated annually on 21 June since its inception in 2015. An international day for yoga was declared unanimously by the United Nations General Assembly.
Yoga (योगः) means Union, the act, process or result of joining or connecting one entity to another. Word Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit root ‘yuj’ (युज्).
😀Thought of the day
Anyone who practices can obtain success in yoga but not one who is lazy. Constant practice alone is the secret of success.
The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.
Joke of the day
A women 👰🏻worries about her future until she gets a husband.
A man💁🏻♂️ never worries about his future until he gets a wife😆🤣
Why Yoga day is celebrated on 21 June
June 21 is the day of the Summer Solstice, when the tilt of a planet’s axis in the northern hemisphere is most inclined toward the star that it orbits – in our case, the Earth and the Sun.
June 21 is considered the longest day of the year with the sun rising early and setting late for the northern hemisphere. Many countries from Canada to Iran mark this day with festivities.
But science aside, the summer solstice is also considered an important day in Indian mythology as it marks an event that could be considered the start of Yogic science.
Surya ( सूर्य ) is a Sanskrit word that means the Sun.
Synonyms of Surya in ancient Indian literature include Aditya, Arka, Bhanu, Savitr, Pushan, Ravi, Martanda, Mitra, Bhaskara Vivasvan.
Divakara, Savitriya & Hiranyagarba
🤔 How it works ⁉
How toned milk is prepared…
Toned milk is made by diluting full-fat buffalo milk with skim milk & water to reduce its fat. The process retains nutrients like calcium, potassium, B vitamins, & protein, making the product nutritionally similar to cow’s milk. In moderation, toned milk may offer the same benefits as other dairy products.
Note.: Excessive intake of dairy products could pose some health risks, so practice moderation and ensure a balanced diet.
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
Bhāskara (c. 600 – c. 680) commonly called Bhaskara I. who was the first to write numbers in the Hindu decimal system with a circle for the zero, and who gave a unique and remarkable rational approximation of the sine function in his commentary on Aryabhata’s work.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
Hanuman Chalisa was written by Sant Kavi Tulsidas back in the 15th century in the Awadhi language, and is his best known text apart from the Ramcharitmanas.
It also indicates accurate distance between Sun and earth….just think How it could be possible… Without any Modern telescope…Or other equipment….But in those days…. Rishi and sant have the knowledge of predictions.
Below lines gives distance between Sun Earth…..
Yug sahastra yojan per Bhanu! Leelyo taahi madhur phal janu!!
1 Yug = 12000 years
1 Sahastra = 1000
1 Yojan = 8 Miles
Yug x Sahastra x Yojan = par Bhanu
12000 x 1000 x 8 miles = 96,000,000 miles
1 mile = 1.6kms
96,000,000 miles x 1.6kms = 1,536,000,000 kms / 96,000,000 miles to Sun
💁🏻♂️It was the calculation distance between the Sun and Earth
But people believed only after NASA has said that, it is the exact distance between Earth and Sun (Bhanu)🙏🏻🤦🏻♂️
Bhaskara I and others, the value of the earth’s diameter is given as 1,050 yojanas, which translates to 3,300 yojanas as the equatorial circumference (based on Aryabhata’s extremely accurate value of pi, 3.1416).
🧬 HEALTH CARE:© HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Bitter Gourd (करेला) is a good source of nutrients like fiber, vitamin C, folate and vitamin A. It has been shown to improve several markers of long-term blood sugar control.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ….✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF ©YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼