𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
01 Jan (Saturday)
Hemant Ritu Krishna पक्ष*::
Month: Pausha 13, (Purnimata)
Agrahayana 28, (Amanta)
Titi: Trayodashi (up to 7:17 am) Chaturdashi
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 09:51 AM – 11:10 AM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
Wish a Happy New Year: Jan 2022
NAYA SAAL Ka Top news: 01 Jan Twenty -Twenty Two
Important Events in 2022: https://youtu.be/cIu58u7Mqws
- President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu and PM Modi have greeted all the citizens of the country on the eve of New Year-2022.
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 145 crore mark. Out of the total vaccination, more than 84 crore 46 lakh vaccine doses have been given as first dose, while over 60 crore 62 lakh doses have been administered as second dose.
- PM Modi to transfer 10th installment of PM-Kisan Scheme to bank accounts of over 10 cr farmers today.
- Registration for vaccination of Covid jabs in the age group of 15 to 18 years will begin on Co-WIN portal from today.
- Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan will launch 100-day Reading Campaign ‘Padhe Bharat’ from today. The reading campaign aims to have participation of all stakeholders at national and state level including children, teachers, parents, community and educational administrators.
- Centre has asked States and Union Territories to upscale testing for COVID -19 by fully utilizing the existing molecular testing capacity. As of now, lndia has a network of three thousand 117 molecular testing laboratories and the estimated national daily testing capacity is more than 20 lakh per day.
- Centre has released over 830 crore rupees to Odisha to expedite the implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in the state. Jal Shakti Ministry said, Odisha has planned to become Har Ghar Jal State in 2024. Out of around 85 lakh rural households in the state, around 41 per cent households have tap water supply in their homes.
- Railways likely to propose creation of four new bullet train corridors taking total to 12: the Ministry of Railways will move ahead with a proposal for the creation of four new high-speed rail corridors under the National Rail Plan in 2022 in order to link more cities like Guwahati, Jammu and Patna with other metros through high speed rail connectivity.
- The New Indian Express that the 618km-long Hyderabad – Bangalore, 855 km -long Nagpur – Varanasi, 850km long Patna-Guwahati and 190 km long Amritsar-Pathankot-Jammu high-speed rail corridors are likely to be proposed under the National Rail Plan in 2022.
- Hindu religious leader Kalicharan Maharaj, arrested over alleged derogatory remarks about Mahatma Gandhi, was on Friday sent in judicial custody by a court in Chhattisgarh’s Raipur district till 13 Jan.
- Sikkim on Friday announced fresh COVID-19 restrictions till January 10 amid concerns over the Omicron variant. Pubs, discos, cinema halls, restaurants and other commercial establishments will have to operate at 50% of their seating capacity. All social and political gatherings will have to be organised with prior permission from District Collectors and not exceed the venue’s 50% capacity.
- The Uttarakhand govt on Friday decided to hike the pensions for widows and people over 60 years of age in the state from ₹1,200 to ₹1,400. The government also decided to provide maternity leave to female guest teachers. Notably, the decisions have been taken ahead of next year’s Assembly polls in the state.
- Amid a rise in Omicron cases, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued an advisory against cybercriminals targeting potential victims by offering them free tests for detecting Omicron variant of COVID-19.
💷 GBP 100.83
BSE Sensex 58,253.82
NIFTY : 17,354.05
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that the last date for filing Income Tax Return (ITR) will not be extended. Taxpayers must note that the due date for filing ITR remained December 31, 2021.
- The interest rates on various Small Savings Schemes has been kept unchanged for fourth quarter of FY22.
- The Goods and Services Tax department has said that it detected GST evasion of ₹40.5 crore on commission earned by crypto exchange WazirX. “Recovered ₹49.2 crore in cash as GST, interest & penalty…from Zanmai Labs Pvt. Ltd. The indirect tax department reportedly said WazirX issued its own cryptocurrency, WRX coins, through Zanmai Labs but didn’t pay GST on it.
Born Today: Vidya Balan ( born 1 January 1979) is an Indian actress.
Known for pioneering a change in the portrayal of women in Hindi cinema with her roles in female-led films. Vidya is married to the film producer Siddharth Roy Kapur.
- Virender Singh Pathania took charge as the new Director General of the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) on Friday. Pathania is an alumnus of the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington and National Defence College, New Delhi, according to an ICG statement. Pathania replaced K Natarajan, who served as the ICG chief from July 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021.
- Indian Navy has a new plan to buy fighter aircraft. The navy is now looking for 26 carrier-borne fighters under its Multi-Role Carrier Borne Fighter (MRCBF) program.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- IT services major Tech Mahindra has approved a proposal to acquire 100% stake in Allyis India and Green Investments, a holding company for US-based Allyis Group. The company said it will pay a total consideration of up to $125 million (over ₹900 crore). The acquisition will help bolster business in areas such as cloud and automation engineering.
- Exports of agricultural and processed food products under Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) basket rose to USD 20,674 million (Rs 15,30,50 crore) during 2020-21, from USD 17,321 million (Rs 83,484 crore) in 2011-12, according to data by the Directorate General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics (DGCI&S).
- Top three products in the APEDA export basket in 2020-21 were Non-Basmati Rice (23.22% share), Basmati Rice (19.44%) and Buffalo Meat (15.34%) and these products together account for 58 per cent of total shipments.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Thousands of people have been evacuated and hundreds of homes have been destroyed as wildfires spread through the US state of Colorado.
- World Health Organization (WHO) warns of tsunami of Covid cases due to simultaneous circulation of Delta and Omicron variants. Omicron likely to replace Delta as dominant global variant.
- Four Pakistani soldiers were killed during shootings triggered by a raid on a hideout of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in the North Waziristan district.
- The Taliban’s supreme leader has ordered fighters not to punish members of Afghanistan’s former “regime” for past “crimes”, days after a video of an army commander being beaten went viral on social media. The order, tweeted Thursday by group spokesman Mohammad Naeem.
- Germany has shut down three out of the remaining six nuclear plants to shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy. This comes as the new government supported the nuclear power phase-out in its coalition agreement. As per the agreement, three other nuclear power plants will cease operations by the end of 2022.
- India lift U-19 Asia Cup, beat Sri Lanka by 9 wickets
In cricket, India lifted Under-19 Asia Cup by defeating Sri Lanka by nine wickets in a rain-interrupted One-Day International final in Dubai through Duckworth-Lewis-Stern method.
- India vs Sri Lanka : The match was reduced to 38 overs/side due to rain. Sri Lanka scored 106/9 in their 38 overs and India were set a target of 102 with DLS method. India chased down the target in 21.3 overs
- India women’s team cricketer Smriti Mandhana nominated for prestigious Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy for ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year-2021 award.
- India squad for ODI series vs SA announced; Rohit out due to injury, Rahul to captain
India have announced their squad for the ODI series against South Africa, with white-ball captain Rohit Sharma not included due to injury. KL Rahul will be the captain.
WEST BENGAL : Kolkata
CM : Mamata Benerjee
Gvnr : Jagdeep Dhankhar
🥇Gold ₹49,850@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹62,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 104.67
⛽ Diesel ₹ 89.79
LPG : ₹926/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The National Anthem of India was first sung at the Calcutta session of the Indian National Congress on this day, i.e., 27th December in 1911. ‘Jana Gana Mana’ is the first stanza of the Bengali hymn ‘Bharoto Bhagyo Bidhata’ and it was written by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore.
😀Thought of the day
I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.🤣😝
JOKE OF THE DAY
New year Cake🎂, which was booked 10 days before. But forgotten to bring for New Celebration. So My New year started with……😕😳..😝😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 People make new resolution
1st Jan: I have left drinking
2nd Jan: I have left smoking
And after 10 days I m going to Start therapy
And after 10 days met to that friend In-front of him commitment done, Hey u said to leave these thing Buddy let leave it for next year’s resolutions That time I was in frolic
Why New year is celebrated⁉️
Julian Calendar : January 1st Officially Instituted as the New Year. In 46 B.C. Julius Caesar introduced a new, solar-based calendar that was a vast improvement on the ancient Roman calendar, which was a lunar system that had become wildly inaccurate over the years.
Happy New Year ! नववर्षशुभकामनाः / शुभाशयाः
आत्मा Aatma – Soul
पद Pada – Foot
कर Kara – Hands
बाहु Bahu – Arm
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Who created the calendar we use today?
It was introduced in October 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII as a minor modification of the Julian calendar, reducing the average year from 365.25 days to 365.2425 days, and adjusting for the drift in the ‘tropical’ or ‘solar’ year that the inaccuracy had caused during the intervening centuries. The original goal of the Gregorian calendar was to change the date of Easter.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
In 1845, along with Sir Jamsetjee Jejeebhoy, HonJaganath Shunkerseth (known as Nana Shankarsheth) formed the Indian Railway Association. The first commercial train journey in India between Bombay and Thane on 16 April 1853 in a 14 carriage long train drawn by 3 locomotives named Sultan, Sindh and Sahib.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Satyendra Nath Bose, (1 Jan 1894 – 4 Febr 1974) was an Indian physicist specialising in theoretical physics. He is best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s,
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Barking up the wrong tree
To be mistaken, to be looking for solutions in the wrong place
Enormous – Huge
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Hindu texts describe four yugas (world ages) in a Yuga Cycle—Krita (Satya) Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dvapara Yuga, and Kali Yuga—where, starting in order from the first age, each yuga’s length decreases by one-fourth (25%), giving proportions of 4:3:2:1
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Eating carrots will help improve eyesight . The body uses beta-carotene to make vitamin A, and “vitamin A is really important,
Happy New Year once again💐🌟
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼