Today’s Top News
- Presentation of the Union budget 2021-22 by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, the Union Cabinet will hold a meeting at 10:15 am today. The Budget will be presented at 11 am in the Parliament. The first part of the Budget Session of Parliament will end on February 13 instead of February 15
- Government on Sunday said that around 89 lakh children were given polio drops under National Polio Immunisation drive across the country.
- The government is planning to introduce a law which will seek to prohibit the private cryptocurrencies in India and create a facilitative framework for an official digital currency issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
- AIADMK leader V K Sasikala was discharged from a hospital here on Sunday (January 31) after recovering from COVID-19, days after she was set free by the prison officials on completion of her jail term in a corruption case,
- A day after NCP supremo Sharad Pawar claimed that the new farm laws will destroy the MSP procurement system and weaken the mandi format, Union agriculture minister Narendra Singh Tomar countered this by saying that the former agriculture minister was misinformed on the new farm laws. He said the new laws facilitate the promotion of an additional channel of choice for farmers as they can sell their produce to anyone, anywhere with hassle-free movement in and outside the state to realise competitive and better net price for their produce.
- Delhi Congress on Sunday passed a resolution to make Rahul Gandhi the party president with immediate effect
- Haryana extends suspension of mobile internet services till February 1, check list of affected districts
- The State Cabinet meeting which was chaired by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Edappadi K Palaniswami, cleared the 34 major investment proposals with a total investment of Rs 52,257 crore.
- Congress leader and former Rajasthan deputy chief minister Sachin Pilot on Sunday reiterated his demand that the central government should immediately withdraw the “stubbornly and forcibly passed” farm laws.
- Haryana Chief Minister M L Khattar on Sunday gave a cheque of Rs 5.10 lakh to Sri Rama Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra for the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
- Starting Feb 1, full occupancy will be allowed in cinema halls while following all COVID-related protocols, said Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting, Prakash Javadekar on Sunday.
- Non-bailable warrant issued against South Indian director Shankar: for his failure to appear before it repeatedly in connection with a case registered against him for allegedly copying a short story of writer Arur Tamilnadan and making the blockbuster movie Endhiran, featuring Rajinikanth, Aishwarya Rai. which was a violation of the Copyright Act, 1957.
- The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has busted a fake degree scam in the State of Himachal Pradesh and has attached assets worth Rs 194.17 crore belonging to a Solan based private university,
- CBSE Board Exam 2021: Govt’s New Rules Give Major Relief To Class 10 Students : Union Minister of Education Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, during an interaction with CBSE board, decided that if a student fails in any of the three elective subjects such as Science, Mathematics and Social Science, the failed subject will be replaced by the Skill Subject.
- Schools in Haryana will resume physical classes for the students of Classes 6 to 8 from February 1 , according to an order issued by the Department of School Education on Friday. Schools timings will be between 10 am and 1:30 pm. The Karnataka Government has decided to hold full-day classes for students of Classes 9, 10, and students of first and second year Pre-University from February 1 Schools in Andhra Pradesh will reopen for classes 1 to 5 from February 1.
- The Indian Air Force is now looking to focus on the multirole fighter aircraft project under which it is planning to acquire 114 combat aircraft expected to cost over Rs 1.3 lakh crore. The Air Force had been undertaking one fighter aircraft project at a time and now its 83 LCA Mark 1A fighters have been cleared by the Cabinet Committee on Security led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Rs 50,000 crore deal is set to be signed in Bengaluru during Aero India.
- Three terror associates affiliated with the terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) were arrested in Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday (January 31).
- Coronavirus Cases:
- All the Indian Visa Application Centres (IVAC) in Bangladesh have been reopened by the High Commision of India
- Union Minister for Women & Child Development and Textiles, Smriti Zubin Irani inaugurated the 8th edition of India International Silk Fair virtually on Sunday. : Textile Minister stated that more than 200 overseas buyers have already registered and equal number of their representatives in India shall be interacting on virtual platform with more than 100 renowned and big Indian companies manufacturing and trading silk and silk blended products.
- Queen Elizabeth will host new US President Joe Biden and other world leaders at Buckingham Palace before a summit of the G7 big economies in June,
- : A World Health Organization-led team of experts investigating the origins of COVID-19 visited Huanan market
- Former US President Donald Trump has parted ways with lawyers representing him in his impeachment trial in the Senate, US media report said.
- Algeria launches coronavirus vaccination campaign.
- The U.K. government has announced that it is applying to join the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), one of the world’s largest free-trade areas made up of 11 developed and emerging economies in the Pacific, under its post-Brexit plans.
- Coronavirus Cases:
- Indian cricket team head coach Ravi Shastri thanked PM Narendra Modi for his “kind words” about Team India’s memorable Test series against Australia on his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ address, praised the Indian team’s grit and resolve and the way players fought back to clinch a series win in Australia and won the series in Australia.
- The Union Sports Minister, Kiren Rijiju, has presented the Republic Day Awards for 2021 Parade Tableaux. Best Tableau Award
The Uttar Pradesh tableau was given the award for best tableau out of total 32.
The theme of the UP tableau was “Ayodhya: Cultural Heritage of Uttar Pradesh”.
USD 72.91 💷GBP 99.97
🥇Gold ₹50,710@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹69,800@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 92.86
⛽ Diesel ₹ 83.30
LPG : ₹₹ 694.00 /14.2 Kg
Current 13,634.60 Change -182.95
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
India has attained the fourth position globally in installed wind power capacity after China, US and Germany.
😀Thought of the day
PURE HEART PERSON CAN HAV A WONDERFUL SMILE
THAT MAKES EVEN HIS ENEMY FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING ENEMY
SO CATCH D WORLD WITH UR SMILE
Joke of the day
It is said that when a woman closes her eyes, she sees the person she love the most and when a man does that.
The slide show begins.
UNESCO – United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organisation, Estb-1946, Head Quarter-Paris, Members-138 countries
💁🏻♂️ Gunpowder was invented in 9th-century China as one of the Four Great Inventions, and spread throughout most parts of Eurasia by the end of the 13th century. Originally developed by the Taoists for medicinal purposes, gunpowder was first used for warfare around 904 AD.
Why didn’t Nepal & Bhutan become part of India after india was created by the British in 1947?
Nepal & Bhutan did not become part of India simply because they were NOT part of British India (area governed by the Viceroy of the British India). Their relations with Briton were guided by “treaties between them and the British Government (headed by the Queen)”.
For Nepal, it’s simply because they were never colonized by the British. Nepal and Britain also signed a friendship treaty in 1923 that reaffirmed Nepal’s independence and even recorded it in League of Nations. So, when India became independent in 1947, Nepal had already been independent Country for centuries with separate identity and Indian Govt may have also realized that Nepal was a important buffer against China.
🙏🏻 LEARN Sanskrit🙏🏻
Varna contextually means colour, race, tribe, species, kind, sort, nature, character.
How Rabies Virus Infect ?
The term is derived from the Latin rabies, “madness “. This, in turn, may be related to the Sanskrit rabhas, “to rage”.
Rabies infection is caused by the rabies virus. The virus is spread through the saliva of infected animals. Infected animals can spread the virus by biting another animal or a person. In rare cases, rabies can be spread when infected saliva gets into an open wound or the mucous membranes, such as the mouth or eyes. The rabies virus spreads by way of the nerve cells to the brain. Once in the brain, the virus multiplies rapidly. This activity causes severe inflammation of the brain and spinal cord after which the person deteriorates rapidly and dies. an infected person is expected to live only seven days after the appearance of symptoms.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
Goddess Shri Devi, or Sridevi, is one of the numerous forms of Goddess Lakshmi and is the prime Goddess among the various Vishnava Goddesses, to include Bhūmi, or Bhu Devi, and Nila Devi who are also said to be different manifestations of Lakshmi worshipped in Hindu religion.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips are followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Dogs don’t always bite out of aggression, many times they bite out of fear. If we can make the animal feel safe, it might be the best way to make everyone around it feel safe as well.
Wash the wound with soap and warm water.
Gently press a clean cloth over the wound to stop the flow of blood.
Apply an antibacterial ointment to the wound.
Cover with a sterile bandage.
Watch for signs of infection.
Seek help if you suspect infection or possible exposure to rabies, or if the wound is severe.
Bite wounds from dogs can range from minor to life-threatening and need to be treated quickly to prevent infection or traumatic complications, so concern the doctor.
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼