Today’s top news:
💐HAPPY APRIL 1st😆😝😀
- Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir the advance registration of the pilgrims for Annual Amarnath Yatra 2021 pilgrimage will begin from April1 . The registration will be done through 446 designated branches of Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank and YES Bank, located in 37 States and UTs. This year the Yatra will commence on June 28 and will conclude on August 22.
- All arrangements put in place for second phase of assembly elections to be held in West Bengal and Assam on Thursday. Nandigram Assembly constituency of Purbo Midnipur district from where Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is seeking a third term in office, also goes to poll in this phase.
- COVID vaccination for people above 45 years from today : The nationwide COVID-19 vaccination for people above 45 years of age will start from Thursday.
- Bank OTP issue – SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other bank customers could face OTP issues from April 1. OTPs (one-time passwords) from banks have become an essential part of our lives now, especially if you don’t use UPI (universal payments interface) to make payments. Customers of State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI and HDFC may not be able to complete their online transactions from April 1 as they will not receive OTPs.
- Women in Punjab get to travel free of cost in all Government-run buses within the state from Thursday. The cabinet on Wednesday stamped its approval on the scheme which the Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh announced earlier this month. The scheme would benefit over 1.31 crore women and girls across the state.
- The Income Tax department has extended the deadline for linking of PAN with Aadhaar.
The new deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar is June 30, 2021.
If any individual fails to link their PAN with Aadhaar before this deadline, their PAN will be marked inoperative.
- LPG price cut by Rs 10 per cylinder 14.2-kg LPG cylinder—both for subsidised and market price users—will cost Rs 809 from April 1 as against Rs 819 currently.
- The Sanyukt Kisan Morcha decided that the farmers will be undertaking a march to the Parliament in the month of May 2021. The date for the march is yet to be decided.
- Telugu Desam (TD) chief and former three-term chief minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has decided to merge his floundering party with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), bringing to an end the saga of a regional entity that had seen a meteoric rise in the country. TD leaders reportedly felt the party has lost its verve and there is little hope of reinvigorating the party within the next three years and wrest power from the YSRC in the next Assembly polls in Andhrapradesh.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will not issue hard copies of migration certificates to students of Class 10 and 12 going forward. The board will, however, issue the certificates to those who make a request for it. The new rule will come into force from 2021. From 2024, the board will stop issuing hard copies of migration certificates completely. It will not be provided even on request. The soft copies of the migration certificate will suffice for admission and migration-related issues. These soft copies could be accessed using the DigiLocker app
- Bollywood actor Sunny Deol’s son Rajveer Deol to debut in Rajshri Productions’s next
- The Ministry of Defence (MoD) has awarded a major contract to Mahindra Defence Systems (MDS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra, for the manufacturing of Armoured Tactical Vehicles (specifically Light Strike Vehicle – LSV) for the Indian Army for their recce and weapon carrier requirements. Being indigenously developed the MDS LSV will get complete lifecycle support. The introduction of the LSVs is set to be completed by 2025.
- Pakistan will buy sugar and cotton from India, newly appointed Finance Minister Hammad Azhar announced on Wednesday, lifting a ban on their import from the neighbouring country imposed in the wake of heightened tension over Kashmir in 2019.
- India got three more Rafale fighter jets on Wednesday, which will join the Golden Arrows Squadron in Ambala. These fighter jets flied directly from France and provided mid-air refuelling by the UAE.
The fresh induction will take the squadron’s strength to 14. The next batch of nine Rafale fighter jets will be coming in April.
- The World Bank has forecast per 10 per cent GDP growth for the Indian economy in the next fiscal year that begins from Thursday.
- The Brazilian health regulator Anvisa has denied permission to import Bharat Biotech’s COVID-19 vaccine Covaxin into the country after its authorities found that the plant in which the vaccine is being made did not meet the Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- The United States is immediately suspending all engagement with Myanmar under a 2013 trade and investment agreement until the return of a democratically elected government , U.S. Trade Representative Katherine Tai said.
- The surge in COVID 19 infection in Bangladesh continued with 5358 new cases reported from the country on Wednesday
- French President Emmanuel Macron has announced stricter lockdown measures in response to a continuing surge of Covid-19 cases in the country. schools and nurseries will be closed for three weeks from April 12.
- Keeping the safety of Olympic-bound athletes, coaches and support staff in mind, the Sports Authority of India conducted precautionary RT-PCR tests at the National Centre of Excellence in Patiala and Bengaluru.
- The new season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) is around the corner and players have already started gearing up for the IPL 2021 . Unlike last season, IPL 14 will be played in India as the 60 matches will be played across six venues in Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. The season will begin on April 9 in Chennai with the defending champions Mumbai Indians, led by Rohit Sharma, taking on the Indian skipper Virat Kohli-led Royal Challengers Bangalore.
$USD 73.20 💷GBP 109.91
🥇Gold ₹45,620@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹63,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 90.53
⛽ Diesel ₹ 80.87
LPG : ₹ 809 /14.2 Kg
Facts about India
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.” Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was established under the DAE in 1962. INCOSPAR grew into ISRO in 1969 also under the DAE.
Thought of the day
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
Joke of the day
Aaj Ka Taja Message:
। है स्मार्ट बहुत वो है भेजा ने जिस और हुँ रहा पढ़ से नीचे को मेसेज जो हुँ पागल वो मैं
Confused हो ?? 😟😬🙄
अब Message को 👉 Right से 👈 Left पढ़ो…
बन गये ना April Fool!!!
Longest dam – Hirakud is the longest earthen Dam in the world and stands across the mighty river, Mahanadi, in the Sambalpur region of Odisha. It was the first major multipurpose river valley project after India’s Independence in 1947.
April Fools’ Day (sometimes called All Fools’ Day) is celebrated every year on 1 April by playing practical jokes BCOZ..
In 1582, Pope Gregory XIII ordered a new calendar (the Gregorian Calendar) to replace the old Julian Calendar. The new calendar called for New Year’s Day to be celebrated Jan. 1. That year, France adopted the reformed calendar and shifted New Year’s day to Jan. 1. According to a popular explanation, many people either refused to accept the new date, or did not learn about it, and continued to celebrate New Year’s Day on April 1. Other people began to make fun of these traditionalists, sending them on “fool’s errands” or trying to trick them into believing something false. Eventually, the practice spread throughout Europe. So this lead to FOOLS DAY on 01 April 1st.
बाह्य Vahya : outdoor
बाहर, मैदानी, बहिरंग
How it works ⁉
How 🐝Bees collect nectar from flowers. Nectar is the sweet liquid that entices the bees to the flower. The bees climb onto or into the flower and suck up the nectar with their straw-like mouth and collect it in a little sac called a crop. They also collect pollen on their legs. As they move from flower to flower, they leave a little bit of that pollen on each new flower they visit. That’s called pollination and that’s how flowers reproduce.
But the nectar is what they turn into honey. They fan it with their wings to evaporate some of the moisture in the liquid. So honey is just concentrated nectar.
Bees keep the honey in storage for the winter months when there are no flowers. But they make more than they need, so beekeepers take the extra honey out of the hive and leave them enough to make it through the winter
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
The pictorial representation of Hindu Gods having multiple arms in the human form is the artist’s attempt to express the supreme powers of Gods. It shows their immense strength and power to perform numerous acts at a single time.
The number of arms varies basis the symbolism portrayed. Usually, Deities are shown having four arms each holding a different object having a different significance. For instance, Lord Ganesha.
The Abhaya Mudra translated to English means a gesture of fearlessness (Abhaya = fearless, mudra=gesture). In this gesture, Ganesha’s lower right hand symbolizes his grace, blessings, and protection on a person’s journey through life. Holding an axe in his upper right hand, Ganesha symbolizes detachment that is, to cut off all attachments. He holds a rope in his upper left hand to pull the devotees nearer to the spiritual path. It is said that Ganesha offers rewards in the form of modak (sweets) for penances (sadhana) done with the modak which he holds in his lower left hand.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Makki roti is a good source of Vitamin A, C, K, beta-carotene and selenium. All these nutrients can improve functioning of the thyroid gland and helps in maintaining immunity
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼