19 Nov (Saturday)
Vedic Ritu: Sharad
Drik Ritu: Hemant (Prewinter)
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Agrahayana / Margashirsha 11, (Purnimanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra : Uttara Phalguni, Hasta
Tithi: Dashami (up to 10:30 am) Ekadashi
RahuKaal: 10:50 AM – 12:11 PM
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT INDIA : https://youtu.be/DT93hDxH0ts
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- PM Modi has congratulated ISRO and IN-SPACe for the country’s first-ever private launch of the Vikram Suborbital rocket.
- PM said, a historic moment for the country as the rocket Vikram-S, developed by Skyroot Aerospace, took off from Sriharikota on 18 Nov.
- India’s first ever private Vikram Suborbital rocket was launched at 1130 hours on 18 Nov from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota. The rocket reached an altitude of 89.5 km with three payloads weighing a total of 83 kilogram.
- The rocket safely splashed in the waters of the Bay of Bengal at around 115 km after the lift off from Sriharikota. Praram, the mission of the rocket has the payloads from Space Kidz India, Bazoomq Armenia and N-Space Tech India.
- The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation under the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) will organise ‘Swachhta Run’ across rural India today, 19 Nov to mark the World Toilet Day. The theme of this year World Toilet Day is Making the Invisible Visible.
- National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) and 1 Million For 1 Billion Foundation (1M1B) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to conduct training and capacity-building programs for teachers and students of Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs).
- NHRC holds 3rd hearing of Chief Secretaries of Punjab, UP, Haryana & Delhi in the matter of air pollution in Delhi NCR.
- Electronics and Information Technology Ministry has invited feedback on the draft Digital Personal Data Protection Bill 2022. The Bill will establish a comprehensive legal framework governing digital personal data protection in India.
- Health Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya has said that more than 20 crore Ayushman Cards have been issued to the beneficiaries under Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) so far.
- PM Modi will visit Arunachal Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh today.
- ARUNACHAL : PM Modi will inaugurate the first greenfield airport in Arunachal Pradesh – Donyi Polo Airport, Hollangi, Itanagar on 19th November.
- The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has declared the 67th Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination
- Scrutiny of nominations for second phase of Gujarat Assembly elections ends; Polling for second phase to be held on 5th December.
- Preparations in full swing at Madhya Pradesh theater ground of Banaras Hindu University where PM Modi will formally inaugurate Kashi Tamil Sangamam
- Maharashtra Government has decided to double the pension of freedom fighters from ten thousand to twenty thousand rupees per month.
- Karnataka Government has reportedly removed all restrictions on growing and marketing sandalwood in the state.
- Punjab govt approves reimplementation of Old Pension Scheme Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Friday announced that the state Cabinet has approved the reimplementation of the Old Pension Scheme.
- Dr C V Ananda Bose has been appointed as the Governor of West Bengal.
- Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority has appointed Suraj Bhan as the chairman of the National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust), responsible for managing funds.
- The Supreme Court Collegium has recommended transferring three high court (HC) judges for administrative reasons, Madras High Court’s Acting Chief Justice T Raja was recommended for transfer to the Rajasthan High Court. Justice Nikhil S Kariel (Gujarat High Court) and Justice A Abhishek Reddy (Telangana High Court) were recommended for transfer to the Patna High Court.
- Several people are feared trapped after an under-construction bridge collapsed in the Bena police station area of Bihar’s Nalanda on Friday.
- Supreme Court on Friday dismissed the National Investigation Agency’s (NIA) plea seeking a recall of activist Gautam Navlakha’s house arrest order. Navlakha is lodged in Taloja jail in Mumbai in connection with the Elgar Parishad-Maoist link case.
- 140 inmates of Dasna District Jail in Ghaziabad have been diagnosed with HIV, said District Jail Superintendent Alok Kumar Singh on Friday. As per the rules, all prisoners are tested for HIV before they are lodged in jail. “An average of 120 to 150 HIV-positive inmates are living in the jail since 2016.
- Gold worth ₹38 lakh of 422 grams seized by customs department at Kochi airport.
- Shraddha Walkar, who was allegedly murdered by her live-in partner Aftab in Delhi, texted her manager in 2020 about being physically abused when they lived together in Vasai. She also WhatsApped a selfie showing injury marks on her face.
💷 GBP ₹96.87
BSE Sensex : 61,663.48 −87.12 (0.14%) 🔻
NIFTY : 18,307.65 −36.25 (0.20%)🔻
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will start the customary pre-budget meetings with stakeholders from November 21, with a special emphasis on climate change and infrastructure-related issues.
- Union Minister for Commerce and Industries Piyush Goyal informed that Open Network for Digital Commerce, ONDC launched by his ministry will help six crore small traders and businesses to offer their products and services through online portals.
- Zomato Co-founder Mohit Gupta has resigned after a four-and-half-year stint at the company.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) sold $10.36 billion worth of foreign currency on a net basis in September, the data showed. RBI said it bought $23.27 billion and sold $33.62 billion in the spot market. The sales in September were 144% higher compared to August.
- The 53rd edition of IFFI, the International Film Festival of India is all set to open to a colourful opening ceremony at Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Indoor Stadium, Taleigao, Goa on 20th Nov.
- President Droupadi Murmu conveys her best wishes for the success of the 53rd edition of International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
- Union Culture Ministry with Sangeet Natak Akademi will organize a variety of cultural programmes at India Gate Lawns in New Delhi from 19 Nov.
- Actor Aamir Khan’s daughter Ira Khan hosted her formal engagement ceremony in Mumbai on Friday. Ira’s boyfriend Nupur Shikhare had proposed to her in September this year. The ceremony was attended by Aamir, his nephew Imran Khan and his cousin Mansoor Khan, among others. Aamir’s ex-wives Reena Dutta and Kiran Rao also attended the ceremony.
- Indian Navy’s Anti-Submarine Warfare School in Kochi, a premier training establishment of undersea warfare , celebrated its 67th anniversary.
- Diamond Jubilee of the Battle of RezangLa celebrated with patriotic fervor yesterday.
- Defence Secretary Giridhar Aramane paid homage to the martyrs of the Battle of RezangLa at the war memorial in Ahir Dham, near Chushul in eastern Ladakh. The Battle of RezangLa, showed the tenacity and valour of the soldiers of ‘Charlie Company of 13 Kumaon Regiment of Indian Army.
- Indian Army celebrates 242nd Corps of Engineers Day on 18 Nov.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, Chief of Defence Staff General Anil Chauhan and Chief of the Army Staff General Manoj Pande have conveyed their best wishes.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar will be on a two-day visit to Qatar from Sunday. External Affairs Ministry will represent India at the inauguration of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
- India participates in 4th meeting of Moscow Format Consultations on Afghanistan held in Moscow
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- A Swedish prosecutor on Friday said, investigators have found traces of explosives at the site of the damaged Nord Stream gas pipelines, confirming it as a case of sabotage.
- North Korea has launched an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) early morning yesterday.
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.7 strikes southwest of Indonesia’s Sumatra
- Russia and Ukraine agree to extend grain deal by four months. Deal was brokered by the United Nations and Turkey.
- As COP27 has reached its last day, The United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres urged the parties to rise to the urgency of the moment and agree on real solutions to solve the greatest challenge facing humanity.
- In Gaza strip, at least 21 people including 10 children have been killed by a fire in a building in a densely populated refugee camp.
- USA, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI, Director Christopher Wray said that the agency is investigating the operation of an unauthorized police station that China is running out of New York as part of a global network of such stations.
- Death toll from gas tank explosion in northern Iraq rises to 15.
- A Turkish court has ordered the pre-trial detention of 17 people suspected of being involved in a blast that killed six people in Istanbul on Sunday,
- Star paddler Manika Batratoday became the first Indian woman to reach the semifinals of the Asian Cup Table Tennis tournament. World number 44, Manika defeated 23rd ranked Chen Szu-Yu of Chinese Taipei
- The first T20 match between India and New Zealand has been called off due to rain without a single ball bowled.
- The match was supposed to start at 12 noon Indian Standard Time at Sky Stadium in Wellington, New Zealand
- BCCI sacked the four-member senior national selection committee led by Chetan Sharma after India failed to reach T20 World Cup 2022 final.
TAMIL NADU: CHENNAI
Frmn : 01 Nov 1956
Govrnr: R. N. Ravi
CM: M. K. Stalin (DMK)
Districts : 38
🥇Gold ₹ 54,100 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 67,200 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 105/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 96/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,096/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Lakshmibai, the Rani of Jhansi (pronunciation ; 19 November 1828 – 18 June 1858), was the queen of the princely state of Jhansi in North India currently present in Jhansi district in Uttar Pradesh, India.
She was one of the leading figures of the Indians war against of 1857 and became a symbol of resistance to the British Raj for Indian nationalists.
She was named Manikarnika Tambe and was nicknamed Manu. Her father was Moropant Tambe and her mother Bhagirathi Sapre (Bhagirathi Bai). Her parents came from Maharashtra. Her mother died when she was four years old. Her father was the Commander of the war of Kalyanpranth. Her father worked for Peshwa Baji Rao II of Bithoor district.
Manikarnika was married to the middle-aged Maharaja of Jhansi, Gangadhar Rao Newalkar, in May 1842 and was afterwards called Lakshmibai (or Laxmibai) in honour of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi and according to the Maharashtrian tradition of women being given a new name after marriage. In September 1851, she gave birth to a boy, later named Damodar Rao, who died four months after birth. The Maharaja adopted a child called Anand Rao, the son of Gangadhar Rao’s cousin, who was renamed Damodar Rao, on the day before the Maharaja died. The adoption was in the presence of the British political officer who was given a letter from the Maharaja instructing that the child be treated with respect and that the government of Jhansi should be given to his widow for her lifetime.
😀Thought of the day
Life and time are world’s two teachers. Life teaches us how to make good use of time. While time teaches us the value of life.
JOKE OF THE DAY
विभिन्न शोहरों की पत्नियां उनसे कैसे लड़ती है़ :-
Pilot’s wife :- ज्यादा मत उड़ो
Teacher’s wife :- मुझे मत सिखाओ
Painter’s wife :- थोबड़ा रंग दूंगी
Dhobi’s wife :- धो दूंगी
Actor’s wife :- ज्यादा नाटक मत करो
Dentist’s wife :- बत्तीसी तोड़ दूंगी
Marwadi’s wife :- हिसाब से रहो
Engineer’s wife :- सारे पुर्जे ढ़ीले कर दूंगी
Architect’s wife :- ढ़ंग से रहो वरना थोबड़े का डिजाईन बदल दूंगी
Sunar’s wife :- एक जड़ दूंगी
Pandit’s wife :- घंटी बजा दूंगी
Musicians wife :- ढोल बजा दूंगी
Driver’s wife :- ब्रेक लगा दूंगी
Builders wife :- ईंट से ईंट बजा दूंगी
Doctors wife :- सही इलाज कर दूंगी
Advocate ki wife :- अपनी वकालत कोर्ट तक ही सीमित रखो!!
Latest & the Best one…..
Admin ki wife :- ग्रुप डिलीट कर दूंगी!! 😡 😜
Why Doesn’t Glue Stick To the Inside Of the Bottle?
When white glue is inside a bottle, there’s not enough air inside the bottle to cause the water to evaporate to make the glue sticky. Basically, the bottle protects the glue from the air and keeps the glue runny. … This chemical bonds things together when it reacts with water vapour in the air.
प्राता रत्नं प्रातरित्वा दधाति ।*
prātā ratnaṃ prātaritvā dadhāti
An early riser earns good health.
प्रातःकाल उठने वाले अच्छा स्वास्थ्य प्राप्त कर
Glue = निर्यासः | niryaas:
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How can a lunar eclipse impact pregnancy?*
What are the beliefs followed?
Since pregnancy can be a major change that concerns the health of the mother-to-be, people tend to follow a lot of precautions. As per traditional beliefs, it is said that the lunar eclipse, or chandra grahan can cause deformities during the baby’s birth, affect the pregnant woman’s health adversely as well as lead to the formation of cleft lip or birthmarks.
Not using sharp objects during the duration of the eclipse
-Staying indoors during the lunar eclipse
-Avoiding stale food and any risky activity which could lead to any injury.
precautionary measures for pregnant women
Staying indoors and getting plenty of rest
Not observing a fast which could compromise on your health.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The Philippine peso , is the official currency of the Philippines. Manila is the capital.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi (19 November 1917 – 31 October 1984) was an Indian politician and a central figure of the Indian National Congress. She was the first and, to date, the only female Prime Minister of India. Indira Gandhi was the daughter of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of India. She served as Prime Minister from January 1966 to March 1977 and again from January 1980 until her assassination in October 1984, making her the second longest-serving Indian Prime Minister, after her father. She was elected President of the Indian National Congress in 1959.
After Indira Gandhi ordered military action in the Golden Temple in Operation Blue Star, she was assassinated by her own bodyguards and Sikh nationalists on 31 October 1984.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Bite the bullet*
To get something over with because it is inevitable
Juvenile × Dotage, antiquated
Juvenile : young, tender Dotage,
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
RAHU KAAL , refers to an inauspicious time span every day which is not considered favourable to start a new activity. In Hindu astrology, it covers a span of 90 minutes every day between sunrise and sunset.
Rāhu (राहु) is one of the nine major celestial bodies (navagraha) in Hindu texts. Unlike most of the others, Rahu is a shadow entity, one that causes eclipses and is the king of meteors. Rahu represents the ascension of the moon in its precessional orbit around the earth. Rahu is the north lunar node (ascending) and it along with Ketu is a “shadow planet” that causes eclipses. Rahu has no physical shape. It is an imaginary planet but considering the importance of Rahu in astrology, it has been allocated the status of the planet by Rishis.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Amla fruit can help control blood sugar levels, boost eye health, improve digestion and aid in weight loss. It can also be used as a remedy for heartburn. Amla juice is also used as a remedy for several health issues. This nutritious drink can help get rid of toxins and supports liver function.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼