𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
19 Nov (Friday)
Sharad Ritu, Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Kartika 30 (Purnimata)
& (Amanta) Kartika 15
Titi: Purnima (up to 2:27 pm) Pratipada
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujjain)
RAHU KAAL : 10:30 AM – 12:15 PM
TODAY’s TOP NEWS
- Today Kartik Purnima,
Greetings all readers of on Gurpurab, tribute to the founder of Sikhism Guru Nanak Dev on his 552nd birth anniversary. May his thoughts keep motivating us to serve society and ensure a better planet.
- HAPPY PRAKASH UTSAV or GURUPURAB 💐💐
- Shri GURU NANAK DEV JI JAYANTI
For more information about Golden Temple, Amritsar and Guru Granth Saheb click on the below link…
President Ram Nath Kovind has greeted people on the eve of auspicious occasion of the birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Extending his warm greetings to all Indians especially of the Sikh community.
- Lunar Eclipse , which will be witnessed on November 19, 2021 will not only be the last such eclipse seen for the year, but also holds special significance since it will be the longest one to be seen in over 500 years! The last time such an eclipse was seen was in the year 1440. Lunar Eclipse is a celestial event wherein the Earth comes between the Moon and the Sun, forming a near-perfect lineup in space, also known as syzygy .
- Lunar eclipse 2021 : The duration of the eclipse will be 3 hours 28 minutes and 24 seconds, making it the longest in 580 years. Today it will start at 12.48 pm and end at 4.17 pm.
- India’s COVID vaccination coverage has crossed 115 crore landmark. Out of the total vaccination, more than 75 crore 99 lakh vaccine doses have been given as first dose while over 39 crore 15 lakh doses have been administered as second dose.
- PM Modi will attend the 56th Conference of Director Generals of Police (DGP) and Inspector Generals of Police (IGP) at Police Headquarters, Lucknow. The two-day conference starting on Saturday will be held in hybrid format.
- DGP of States and UTs and Heads of Central Armed Police Forces and Central Police Organizations will attend the conference physically at the venue in Lucknow
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Nityanand Rai inaugurated the family housing complex of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) at Dwarka, Delhi on 18 Nov. 768 new houses with major facilities have been constructed in the family residential complex for the members of CISF.
- Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Giriraj Singh has called upon the states for effective implementation of the Provisions of the Panchayats (extension to the Scheduled Areas) Act, PESA, 1996. PESA is an important and key legislation to empower the tribal communities.
- Union Minister for Electronics & IT, Communications and Railways Ashwini Vaishnaw felicitated the winners of the Cyber Security Grand Challenge. The winners awarded with a trophy each and cash prize money of One Crore rupees to the winner, 60 lakh rupees to the first runner-up and 40 lakh rupees to the second runner-up.
- The Supreme Court set aside a controversial Bombay High Court judgment which had held that the ‘skin-to-skin’ contact was necessary to be taken as ‘sexual assault’ under Section 7 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act.
- DELHI: India International Trade Fair which is underway at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi will be opened for the general public from today. It will continue till 27th of this month.
- Traffic police bans entry of trucks in Delhi till November 21. The Delhi This comes after the Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM) issued guidelines to combat deteriorating air quality in Delhi-NCR.
- GUJARAT CM Bhupendra Patel launched ‘Aatmanirbhar Gram Yatra’ from Mahemdabad near Ahmedabad to reach out to the villages in the state on 18 Nov. During the three-day Yatra, 100 Raths will run on 993 routes to cover 10,605 villages. During the Aatmanirbhar Gram Yatra, the programmes and projects worth of 1,577 crore rupees will be launched or dedicated in the rural areas.
- J&K Police apprehends three youth in Kashmir Valley, Kupwara, trying to cross LoC for arms training to join terrorism back in Kashmir.
- Bodies of 2 Srinagar residents killed in encounter exhumed, to be returned to families in Hyderpora. The two residents were Mohammad Altaf Bhat and Mudasir Gul. A controversy erupted over Monday’s encounter as the two deceased’s family members contested police’s charge that they were terror associates.
- MAHARASHTRA : The Bombay High Court took on record additional documents submitted by NCP leader Nawab Malik to support his claim that Narcotics Control Bureau’s Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede is a Muslim. Mr. Malik filed the school admission form and school leaving certificate mentioning that Wankhede was born a Muslim. On the other hand, Sameer Wankhede’s father, Mr. Dnyandev submitted a set of counter documents that included his son’s birth certificate and caste certificate allegedly showing that he indeed belongs to a Scheduled Caste.
- PUNJAB : A fresh tussle erupted in Punjab Congress following the exclusion of State Congress chief Navjot Singh Sidhu from Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi-led delegation comprising of state cabinet ministers that is scheduled to visit the Kartarpur Sahib on Thursday (November18). Some Congress MLAs and officials are also likely to be a part of the ‘jatha’ (group) led by Channi.
- Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi, along with some of his cabinet ministers, reached Pakistan through the Kartarpur Corridor on Thursday and paid obeisance at the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib. The CM said he was feeling extremely blessed to get an opportunity to offer prayers at the shrine. Gurdwara Darbar Sahib is the final resting place of Guru Nanak Dev.
- Former Union Minister and Shiromani Akali Dal leader Harsimrat Kaur Badal won’t contest the 2022 Punjab Assembly elections, party President Sukhbir Singh Badal said.
- TAMIL NADU: The India Meteorological Department has forecast that the deep depression over Bay of Bengal is expected to cross Tamil Nadu and Puducherry coasts, with a wind speed of 45 to 55 kmph guesting upto 65 kmph.
- Telangana ’s Director General of Police M. Mahender Reddy issued orders temporarily attaching seven IPS officers of the 2017 and 2018 batch as Additional SP (Admin) in various districts. The development came two days after a report ‘No clarity on postings for new IPS officers of Telangana cadre’ explaining the concerns of the young officers were about not being given postings even after joining the service of the State a year ago.
- Telangana village selected as one of best tourism villages by UN. Telangana’s Pochampally village, popular for Ikat sarees, has been selected as one of the best tourism villages by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO). The award will be given on the occasion of the 24th session of the UNWTO General Assembly on December 2. Pochampally Ikat received Geographical Indication (GI) status in 2004.
- UTTAR PRADESH : Twenty-one years after Uttarakhand was carved out of UP, both states have decided to withdraw cases filed against each other. Most cases were linked to the division of properties and assets.
PM Modi said that his govt is using all channels to compel high-profile economic offenders to return to India. “In our attempt to bring back fugitives…we relied on policies and law…The message is very clear — return to your country,” he said. India has been making efforts to extradite economic offenders like Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi.
- Bollywood actors Nana Patekar and Prem Chopra will receive the Master Deenanath Mangeshkar awards for their contribution to theatre and cinema. The veteran actors will be honoured by Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray at Deenanath Mangeshkar Natyagriha on November 24.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s aide Siddharth Pithani, who was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in May this year, will now apply for bail after the charge sheet is filed in his case.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh dedicated to the Nation renovated Rezang La Memorial at a solemn ceremony at Chushul in Ladakh on November 18, 2021.
The Memorial was constructed in 1963 in the Chushul plains, at an altitude of over 15,000 feet, right at the India-China border to honour the troops of Charlie Company of 13 KUMAON Regiment, who on November 18, 1962, had defended Rezang La and the surrounding areas located at over 16,500 feet on the Kailash Ranges in Eastern Ladakh. The decision to renovate the Memorial was taken by Shri Rajnath Singh when he had visited Leh in June 2021.
- Govt signs a contract for procurement of two Fixed Base Full Mission Simulators (FBFMS) for Jaguar Aircraft from HAL for IAF with 5years Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract at a cost of Rs.357 crores. These simulators would be installed at Jamnagar and Gorakhpur.
- PM Modi will launch and dedicate to the nation multiple initiatives of the Defence sector at Rashtra Raksha Samarpan Parv at Jhansi Uttar Pradesh today (19 Nov) which also is the Birth Anniversary of Rani Lakshmi Bai.The three day long parv was inaugurated by Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh as part of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahaotsav’ on 18 Nov.
- PM will lay the foundation stone of the 400 crore rupees project at Jhansi node of UP Defence Industrial Corridor. The project is being executed by Bharat Dynamics Ltd for setting up a plant to produce propulsion systems for Anti-Tank Guided Missiles.
- PM will also launch the NCC Alumni Association with the objective to provide a formal platform to enable NCC Alumni to reconnect with NCC.
- PM will also lay the foundation stone of 600 MW Ultramega Solar Power Park at Garautha in Jhansi. He will also inaugurate Atal Ekta Park in Jhansi.
- Army General Naravane, who is on a five-day maiden visit to Israel, Lays Wreath At Indian Soldiers War Memorial In Memorial in Jerusalem, Israel on Thursday.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi has called upon all democratic nations to work together on crypto-currency and ensure it does not end up in wrong hands, which can spoil our youth. PM
said that as a democracy and digital leader, India is ready to work with partners for our shared prosperity and security. The Sydney Dialogue is being held from November 17-19. It is an initiative of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute.
- The PM’s remarks came in a speech at the Sydney Dialogue as the government is still considering a regulatory framework required to manage and oversee investments made by millions of Indians in the digital currency. PM Modi listed five important transitions taking place in India:-
— The world’s most extensive public information infrastructure was being built in India. Over 1.3 billion Indians have a unique digital identity and 600000 villages will soon be connected with broadband and the world’s most efficient payment infrastructure, the UPI;
–The use of digital technology for governance, inclusion, empowerment, connectivity, delivery of benefits and welfare;
— India has the world’s third largest and fastest growing Startup Ecosystem;
— India’s industry and services sectors, even agriculture, are undergoing massive digital transformation; and
–There is a large effort to prepare India for the future.
- The government is likely to introduce a bill on cryptocurrencies during the winter session of Parliament beginning November 29.
- Nepal has once again raked up the border issue in Pithoragarh district by claiming three villages in the Kalapani area , raking up an issue that reared its head last year when Kathmandu published a new map showing India’s Lipulekh, Kalapani, and Limipiyadhura as part of its territory.
- China constructs 2nd cluster of buildings in Arunachal, new satellite images shows. According to the images, the new cluster did not exist in 2019. It lies 93 km east of a China-constructed village in Arunachal Pradesh, which was confirmed by a Pentagon report.
- India, China agree to avoid any untoward incident: MEA
After the 23rd meeting of Working Mechanism for Consultation & Coordination on India-China Border Affairs (WMCC), MEA said on Thursday that both sides agreed to “ensure a stable ground situation and avoid any untoward incident”. It was also agreed that the next (14th) round of talks between senior commanders should happen soon to achieve the objective of complete disengagement.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- The UN General Assembly third committee adopted a consensus resolution asking to ensure accountability for human rights violations against the Rohingya and other minorities in Myanmar . The resolution jointly sponsored by the European Union (EU) and Organisation for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) called for structural reforms to address the root cause of discrimination against the minorities in the country..
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) approves USD 150 million loan to Bangladesh to finance the cottage, micro, and small-sized enterprises (CMSEs) operated by youth, returning migrant workers, and rural entrepreneurs, particularly women, who have been hit hard by the COVID19.
- At least 25 people have been killed in a yellow fever outbreak in north Ghana. Over 43,000 persons in Ghana have reportedly been vaccinated against yellow fever to minimise infections. As per WHO, Yellow fever spreads through infected mosquito bites.
- Japan may welcome more foreigners amid shift in immigration policy. Japan is looking to allow more foreigners working blue-collar jobs to live in the country indefinitely from as early as 2022.
- Veteran football commentator and author Novy Kapadia passed away aged 68 on Thursday after a prolonged illness. He was confined to his home for the last two years due to a motor neurone disease and was on ventilator for more than a month.
- Denmark football team to wear kits that highlight human rights issues in Qatar The Danish Football Association (DBU) has said the team will implement measures to highlight the human rights issues in Qatar during the FIFA World Cup in 2022.
$USD 74.18 💷GBP 100.13
Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
CM : Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Gvnr : Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel
🥇Gold ₹50,680@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹71,400@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 107.04
⛽ Diesel ₹ 90.69
LPG : ₹ 906/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 59,636.01
NIFTY : 17,764.80
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Lakshmibai, the Rani of Jhansi (pronunciation ; 19 November 1828 – 18 June 1858), was the queen of the princely state of Jhansi in North India currently present in Jhansi district in Uttar Pradesh, India.
She was one of the leading figures of the Indians war against of 1857 and became a symbol of resistance to the British Raj for Indian nationalists.
She was named Manikarnika Tambe and was nicknamed Manu. Her father was Moropant Tambe and her mother Bhagirathi Sapre (Bhagirathi Bai). Her parents came from Maharashtra. Her mother died when she was four years old. Her father was the Commander of the war of Kalyanpranth. Her father worked for Peshwa Baji Rao II of Bithoor district.
Manikarnika was married to the middle-aged Maharaja of Jhansi, Gangadhar Rao Newalkar, in May 1842 and was afterwards called Lakshmibai (or Laxmibai) in honour of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi and according to the Maharashtrian tradition of women being given a new name after marriage. In September 1851, she gave birth to a boy, later named Damodar Rao, who died four months after birth. The Maharaja adopted a child called Anand Rao, the son of Gangadhar Rao’s cousin, who was renamed Damodar Rao, on the day before the Maharaja died. The adoption was in the presence of the British political officer who was given a letter from the Maharaja instructing that the child be treated with respect and that the government of Jhansi should be given to his widow for her lifetime.
😀Thought of the day
Life and time are world’s two teachers. Life teaches us how to make good use of time. While time teaches us the value of life.
JOKE OF THE DAY
विभिन्न शोहरों की पत्नियां उनसे कैसे लड़ती है़ :-
Pilot’s wife :- ज्यादा मत उड़ो
Teacher’s wife :- मुझे मत सिखाओ
Painter’s wife :- थोबड़ा रंग दूंगी
Dhobi’s wife :- धो दूंगी
Actor’s wife :- ज्यादा नाटक मत करो
Dentist’s wife :- बत्तीसी तोड़ दूंगी
Marwadi’s wife :- हिसाब से रहो
Engineer’s wife :- सारे पुर्जे ढ़ीले कर दूंगी
Architect’s wife :- ढ़ंग से रहो वरना थोबड़े का डिजाईन बदल दूंगी
Sunar’s wife :- एक जड़ दूंगी
Pandit’s wife :- घंटी बजा दूंगी
Musicians wife :- ढोल बजा दूंगी
Driver’s wife :- ब्रेक लगा दूंगी
Builders wife :- ईंट से ईंट बजा दूंगी
Doctors wife :- सही इलाज कर दूंगी
Advocate ki wife :- अपनी वकालत कोर्ट तक ही सीमित रखो!!
Latest & the Best one…..
Admin ki wife :- ग्रुप डिलीट कर दूंगी!! 😡 😜
Why Doesn’t Glue Stick To the Inside Of the Bottle?
When white glue is inside a bottle, there’s not enough air inside the bottle to cause the water to evaporate to make the glue sticky. Basically, the bottle protects the glue from the air and keeps the glue runny. … This chemical bonds things together when it reacts with water vapour in the air.
प्राता रत्नं प्रातरित्वा दधाति ।
prātā ratnaṃ prātaritvā dadhāti
An early riser earns good health.
प्रातःकाल उठने वाले अच्छा स्वास्थ्य प्राप्त कर
Glue = निर्यासः | niryaas:
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How can a lunar eclipse impact pregnancy? What are the beliefs followed?
Since pregnancy can be a major change that concerns the health of the mother-to-be, people tend to follow a lot of precautions. As per traditional beliefs, it is said that the lunar eclipse, or chandra grahan can cause deformities during the baby’s birth, affect the pregnant woman’s health adversely as well as lead to the formation of cleft lip or birthmarks.
Not using sharp objects during the duration of the eclipse
-Staying indoors during the lunar eclipse
-Avoiding stale food and any risky activity which could lead to any injury.
precautionary measures for pregnant women
Staying indoors and getting plenty of rest
Not observing a fast which could compromise on your health
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The Philippine peso , is the official currency of the Philippines. Manila is the capital
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi
(19 November 1917 – 31 October 1984) was an Indian politician and a central figure of the Indian National Congress. She was the first and, to date, the only female Prime Minister of India. Indira Gandhi was the daughter of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of India. She served as Prime Minister from January 1966 to March 1977 and again from January 1980 until her assassination in October 1984, making her the second longest-serving Indian Prime Minister, after her father. She was elected President of the Indian National Congress in 1959.
After Indira Gandhi ordered military action in the Golden Temple in Operation Blue Star, she was assassinated by her own bodyguards and Sikh nationalists on 31 October 1984.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Bite the bullet
To get something over with because it is inevitable
Achieve – Fail
Accord – Agreement
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
RAHU KAAL , refers to an inauspicious time span every day which is not considered favourable to start a new activity. In Hindu astrology, it covers a span of 90 minutes every day between sunrise and sunset.
Rāhu (राहु) is one of the nine major celestial bodies (navagraha) in Hindu texts. Unlike most of the others, Rahu is a shadow entity, one that causes eclipses and is the king of meteors. Rahu represents the ascension of the moon in its precessional orbit around the earth. Rahu is the north lunar node (ascending) and it along with Ketu is a “shadow planet” that causes eclipses. Rahu has no physical shape. It is an imaginary planet but considering the importance of Rahu in astrology, it has been allocated the status of the planet by Rishis.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Amla fruit can help control blood sugar levels, boost eye health, improve digestion and aid in weight loss. It can also be used as a remedy for heartburn. Amla juice is also used as a remedy for several health issues. This nutritious drink can help get rid of toxins and supports liver function.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼