𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
19 Dec (Sunday)
Hemant Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Agrahayana 30, (Purnimata)
Agrahayana 15 (Amanta)
Titi: Purnima (up to 10:05 am) Pratipada
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 04:21 PM – 05:41 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 137 crore 37 lakh mark. Out of the total vaccination, more than 82 crore 60 lakh vaccine doses have been administered as the first dose, while over 54 crore 77 lakh doses have been administered as the second dose. Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry said,
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of Ganga Expressway at Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh. prime minister said that the Ganga expressway will open new avenues of development to the region and for Jawan and Kisan of Uttar Pradesh this will be an expressway of infinite opportunities.
- PM Modi to visit Goa today to take part in 60th anniversary celebrations of Goa Liberation Day.
Prime Minister will felicitate the freedom fighters and veterans of ‘Operation Vijay’ at the function. Goa Liberation Day is celebrated on December 19 every year to mark the success of ‘Operation Vijay’ undertaken by the Indian Armed Forces that liberated Goa from Portuguese rule in 1961.
- PM Modi will inaugurate multiple development projects including the renovated Fort Aguada Jail Museum, Super Speciality Block at Goa Medical College, New South Goa District Hospital, Aviation Skill Development Center at Mopa Airport and the Gas-insulated Substation at Dabolim-Navelim, Margao. He will also lay the foundation stone for the India International University of Legal Education and Research of Bar Council of India Trust at Goa.
- Delhi will host the Grand Finale of All India Vande Bharatam, Nritya Utsav at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Auditorium. 73 groups, comprising 949 dancers from 4 zones have made it to the Grand Finale. These dancers will compete for the top honors at the final and the winners will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to display their talent at the Republic Day Parade.
- CHANDIGARH : In view of the Municipal Corporation (MC) elections on December 24, the UT Administration has declared December 22 to December 24 and December 27 (counting day) as dry days. All liquor shops (both wholesale and retail), hotels, eating houses, taverns, shops or any other place, public or private, within the polling area and other establishments which have been issued licences to sell liquor have been prohibited to sell and serve liquor during the dry days.
- J& K : Border Security Force (BSF) personals gunned down a Pakistani drone near BSF’s Wan Border Outpost (BoP) in Ferozepur sector on late Friday night.
- KARNATAKA : Sec 144 extended in Belagavi till Dec 20 post vandalism of statues of Sangolli Rayanna, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj & Rani Chennamma, violence
Amid rising tension in Karnataka, the police has extended the prohibitory order placed under section 144 CRPC from Dec 19 to Dec 20 in Belagavi city.
- KERALA : President Ramnath Kovind will visit Kerala on the 21st of this month on a four-day visit. The President will attend the fifth convocation ceremony of Central University of Kerala, Kasargod on 21st. On the 22nd, Mr Kovind will be attending various events at the Kochi Naval Base.
- PUNJAB : A man who attempted to desecrate the Guru Granth Sahib during a religious service at the Golden Temple in Punjab’s Amritsar was killed during an altercation, police said on Saturday. The man tried to desecrate the book with a sword, police said, adding that he was taken out by the sangat. His body has been sent to the Civil Hospital.
- TAMIL NADU govt declared Tamil Thai Vaazhthu, as the State Song on December 17, 2021. It is a 55-second song and is sung at the beginning of functions across all government offices, educational institutions, public sector undertakings and similar public events, on the line of national anthem.
- Chief Justice of India NV Ramana and TELANGANA CM K Chandrashekar Rao on Saturday jointly inaugurated India’s first International Arbitration and Mediation Centre (IAMC) in Hyderabad.
- Justice Girish Thakorlal Nanavati, an ex-Supreme Court judge who headed commissions probing the 1984 anti-Sikh riots and the 2002 Gujarat riots, passed away at the age of 86 on Saturday. He died of a cardiac failure
Recently, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) fined US e-commerce giant, Amazon with Rs 200 crore. The CCI has imposed a penalty of Rs 200 crore on Amazon because, it had failed to identify and notify Future Retail Limited Shareholders Agreement (FRL SHA) under the agreement. Identification was an obligation under Section 6(2) of the Act. Amazon is required to pay the fine within two months.
Allu Arjun starrer Pushpa took the biggest opening day of 2021 at Indian box office. The film grossed Rs. 48 crore (Rs. 32 crore share) on Friday, overtaking Vijay starrer Master’s Rs. 42 crore and Spider-man: No Way Home’s Rs. 39.5 crore..
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully tested the new generation nuclear-capable ballistic missile ‘Agni P’ from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam island off the coast of Odisha. Agni P is a two-stage canisterised solid-propellant ballistic missile with dual redundant navigation and guidance system.
- National Cadet Corps, NCC, and National Highways Authority of India, NHAI has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to reuse plastic wastes collected by NCC Cadets during Puneet Sagar Abhiyan and other Swachhta activities.
- The Indian subsidiary of US-based helicopter transport firm BLADE has launched its scheduled by-the-seat services on Bengaluru-Coorg and Bengaluru-Kabini routes in Karnataka. BLADE first entered the state in December 2020 with its weekend private charter services.
- The govt has started the process to appoint the next Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) and a list of names based on recommendations from the three services will soon be submitted to Defence Minister Rajnath Singh for approval.
- French Defence Minister Florence Parly on December 17 shared how ‘Make in India’ plays a key role in French Defence system.She said, “France truly understands the necessity of Indian content. We are fully committed to the ‘Make in India’ initiative. ‘
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan Sirojiddin Muhriddin called on Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla at Parliament House. During the meeting, both the leaders recalled shared civilisational and cultural ties between the two countries and emphasized further strengthening of bilateral ties.
- Foreign Ministers of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan will attend the 3rd India-Central Asia Dialogue in New Delhi.
- Singapore Airlines is set to resume the Airbus A380 Superjumbo aircraft’s services to India, after a break of 20 months due to the pandemic-led restrictions. The services will start from January 10, 2022 between Mumbai and Singapore.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Nepal has imposed a two-week mandatory quarantine for travellers arriving from 67 nations, predominantly from Asia and Europe amid the Omicron variant surge. The passengers from these countries will quarantine themselves in a hotel for seven days.
- Pakistan has called a meeting of foreign ministers of several countries from the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Islamabad on Sunday over the crisis in Afghanistan. The leaders will explore ways to aid Afghanistan while navigating the region’s political realities, said a Pakistani diplomat. The one-day
- Indian-origin Anand Eswaran named Veeam Software’s new CEO
Switzerland-headquartered data protection and backup software maker Veeam Software has named Indian-origin Anand Eswaran as its new CEO. Prior to joining Veeam, Eswaran was RingCentral’s Chief Operating Officer and President. He holds a master’s degree in computer science and engineering from University of Missouri, Columbia and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from Mumbai University.
- Pakistan: 12 killed & several injured in blast that rocked Karachi’s Shershah area. 12 people were killed and several others were injured on Saturday when a massive blast, purportedly triggered by a gas explosion in a sewage system, ripped through the premises of a private bank situated atop it. Most of the casualties, as per reports, are customers and staff present inside the bank which was built on top of a covered sewage channel in Karachi’s Shershah area and collapsed following the explosion.
- Srikanth creates history, becomes 1st Indian man to reach badminton World C’ships final : World number three Kidambi Srikanth defeated world number six Lakshya Sen 17-21, 21-14, 21-17 in the first-ever all-Indian men’s semi-final at BWF World Championships in Huelva, Spain. With the win, 28-year-old Srikanth became the first-ever Indian male shuttler to reach the final of the BWF World Championships. Meanwhile, 20-year-old Lakshya will win a bronze medal for reaching the semi-finals.
- The two-match Test series between New Zealand and Bangladesh, starting January 1, is doubtful after Bangladesh’s spin bowling consultant Rangana Herath tested positive for COVID-19 in New Zealand. Following this, Bangladesh were asked not to undertake any practice sessions until December 21 and were sent back into quarantine. As per reports, series might be rescheduled owing to quarantine issues.
- Former world number one Andy Murray on Friday beat Rafael Nadal 6-3, 7-5 during the World Tennis Championship exhibition tournament in Abu Dhabi.
- Ex-world number one Roger Federer won the ‘Fans’ Favourite Award’ in singles for 19th consecutive year at ATP Awards 2021. The 20-time Grand Slam champion played 13 matches this year, winning nine of them. Overall, it’s the Swiss’ 40th ATP award. In doubles, French duo of Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut won the ‘Fans’ Favourite Award’ for the first time
Myanmar (Burma): Nay Pyi Daw
PRESIDENT : Myint Swe
KYAT is the currency of Myanmar
1 Myanmar Kyat equals
0.042 Indian Rupee
USD 76.01💷GBP 100.69
MAHARASHTRA : MUMBAI
CM : Uddhav Thackeray
Gvnr : Bhagat Singh Koshyari
🥇Gold ₹50,295@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹62,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 109.98
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.14
⛽ CNG ₹ 49.40
LPG : ₹899/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 57,011.74
NIFTY : 16,985.20
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
December 19 is the martyrdom day of (freedom fighters) Ram Prasad Bismil and Ashfaqullah Khan.
Ram Prasad Bismil was an Indian revolutionary who participated in Mainpuri conspiracy of 1918, and the Kakori conspiracy of 1925, and struggled against British imperialism. Bismil was hanged on 19 December 1927 by the British for his revolutionary activities.
Ashfaqulla Khan (22 October 1900 – 19 December 1927) was a freedom fighter in the Indian independence movement. Ashfaqulla Khan was put to death by hanging on 19 December 1927 at Faizabad jail, This revolutionary man became a martyr and a legend among his people due to his love for the motherland, his clear thinking, unshakeable courage, firmness and loyalty.
😀Thought of the day
LUCK IS NOT IN UR HANDS
BUT WORK IS IN HANDS
UR WORK CAN MAKE UR LUCK
BUT UR LUCK CANT MAKE UR WRK
SO TRUST URSELF THAN UR LUCK
JOKE OF THE DAY
पड़ोसी: यार, तेरे घर से रोज हँसी की आवाज आती है…
ईस खुशहाल ज़िंदगी का क्या राज है?
आदमी : मेरी बीवी मुझे जुतों से मारती है,
लग जाएँ तो वो हसती है, ना लगे तो मै हसता हूँ..
भगवान की कृपा है
हँसी ख़ुशी जिंदगी गुजर रही है 😝😇😜😜
Coconut oil gets freezed in winters because it has low melting point of around 24oC. If a melting point of a substance is higher than its surrounding temperature, it will exist as solid but if its melting point is lower than its surrounding temperature,it will exist as liquid.
There is no fear from Death
यावद्बध्दो मरुद देहे यावच्चित्तं निराकुलम्।
यावद्द्रॄष्टिभ्रुवोर्मध्ये तावत्कालभयं कुत: ॥
yāvadbadhdo maruda dehe yāvaccittaṃ nirākulam।
yāvaddrṝṣṭibhruvormadhye tāvatkālabhayaṃ kuta: ॥
So long as the breath is restrained in the body, so long as the mind is undisturbed, and so long as the gaze is fixed between the eyebrows, there is no fear from Death
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a Vaseline is made
Petroleum jelly (also called petrolatum) is a mixture of mineral oils and waxes, which form a semisolid jelly-like substance. This product hasn’t changed much since Robert Augustus Chesebrough discovered it in 1859. Chesebrough noticed that oil workers would use a gooey jelly to heal their wounds and burns
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
19 December – Goa’s Liberation Day
The Liberation Day of Goa is celebrated on 19 December annually. On this date in 1961, Goa was released from the Portuguese dominion after army operation and extended freedom movement. This day is celebrated in commemoration of the Indian armed forces that helped Goa to receive freedom from Portuguese rule.
The Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) is a multilateral treaty that bans all nuclear tTreaty 14*
The Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) is a multilateral treaty that bans all nuclear tests, for both civilian and military purposes, in all environments.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Pratibha Devisingh Patil (born 19 December 1934) is an Indian politician who served as the 12th President of India from 2007 to 2012. First women president of India and 12th President of India.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
That ship has sailed
It’s too late
Inconsiderate – Thoughtless
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
ध्यायतो विषयान्पुंसः सङ्गस्तेषूपजायते।
सङ्गात्संजायते कामः कामात्क्रोधोऽभिजायते
while contemplating on the objects of the senses, one develops attachment to them. Attachment leads to desire, and from desire arises anger.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
EAT NUTS & SEEDS
Some people avoid nuts because they are high in fat. However, nuts and seeds are incredibly nutritious. They are packed with protein, fiber, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Nuts may help you lose weight and reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes and heart disease .
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼