19 Aug (Friday)
Vedic Ritu: Varsha
Drik Ritu: Varsha
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Bhadrapada 7 (Purnimata)/ Sravana 22(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Krithika Rohini
Tithi : Ashtami (up to 10:59 pm) Navami
RahuKaal: 10:54 AM – 12:30 PM
FACTS ABOUT SRI KRISHNA : https://youtu.be/JOzxvRPg07k
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- जन्माष्टमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं | Happy Janmashtami Wishes
President Droupadi Murmu has extended greetings and best wishes to all the fellow citizens living in India and abroad, on the eve of the auspicious occasion of Janmashtami
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 209 crore 23 lakh mark
- Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has allocated spectrum to telecom operators, paving the way for launch of 5G services next month.
- Govt prepares draft Indian Ports Bill, 2022 to consolidate, amend the laws relating to ports
Govt prepares draft Indian Ports Bill, 2022 to consolidate, amend the laws relating to ports.
- The draft bill seeks to repeal and replace the existing the Indian Ports Act, 1908. Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways has issued Draft Indian Ports Bill, 2022 for Stakeholder Consultation
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur says, AAP govt compromising national security for vote bank politics by providing shelter to Rohingyas.
- DELHI : The evacuation plan for the demolition of the nearly 100-metre-tall twin towers of Supertech in Noida has been finalised. Both the towers will be demolished at 2.30 pm on August 28 following a Supreme Court order. The residents of Emerald Court and ATS Village societies will have to vacate their homes by 7 am on August 28
- GOA becomes 1st Har Ghar Jal certified State, Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman, Diu the 1st UT in the country.
- MAHARASHTRA Govt issues high alert after suspicious boat landed with weapons found off a beach at Harihareshwar in Raigad district.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari unveils India’s first E-Double Decker air conditioned bus in Mumbai
- Ministry of Civil Aviation has said that Kolhapur Airport will get a new terminal building with enhanced capacity and world-class facilities by March next year.
- WEST BENGAL CM Mamata Banerjee has directed all her ministers to stop using pilot cars with red beacons anywhere in the state, except on highways, and advised them to be very careful while signing any official document
- RAJASTHAN : National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has taken suo moto cognizance of a media report on a student from Jalore, Rajasthan who died after beaten up by the headmaster of his school.
- The CBI on Thursday conducted searches at 25 locations in connection with a case of coins worth Rs 11 crore going missing from the vaults of an SBI branch in Karauli in Rajasthan.
- The National Commission for Scheduled Castes has taken into cognizance the case of a female teacher being burnt alive in Raisar village of Jaipur in Rajasthan on 10th August.
- The Commission has sent notices to several officials including the Chief Secretary of the State and sought a reply within seven days.
- MADHYA PRADESH Economic Offences Wing raided three premises of RTO official Santosh Paul and his wife in MP’s Jabalpur. It was found that the couple had assets “650 times higher” than their known sources of income. During the searches, officials found ₹16 lakh in cash and jewellery. Their 10,000 square feet-bungalow also has a swimming pool, jacuzzi and home theatre.
- UP : The Lucknow unit of Enforcement Directorate (ED) carried searches at premises of Bahujan Samaj Party MP Afzal Ansari, his brother and don-turned-politician Mukhtar Ansari and their aides on Thursday.
- WEST BENGAL SSC scam case: Custody of Partha Chatterjee, Arpita Mukherjee extended till August 31.
💷 GBP ₹95.19
BSE Sensex 60,298.00 +37.87 (0.063%) 🔼
NIFTY: 17,956.50 +12.25 (0.068%) 🔼
Employees’ State Insurance, ESI will work to expand its services in all 744 districts of the country by December this year.
- Aamir Khan-Kareena Kapoor
sLaal Singh Chaddha` earns over Rs 1 crore on 7th day, fails to cross Rs 50 crore-mark.
- Enforcement Directorate has accused Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez of being aware of the extortion racket run by the conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar, and helping him in transferring ‘proceeds of crime’.
- Former Vice President Venkaiah Naidu has praised Telugu movie ‘Sita Ramam’, which stars Dulquer Salmaan, Mrunal Thakur and Rashmika Mandanna in the lead roles. Congratulating the film makers.
- Indian Coast Guard successfully rescued 14 fishermen from a distressed boat off the coast of Daman, in Union territory of Daman and Diu.
- Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami launches Agniveer recruitment under Agneepath scheme in Pauri.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, Agniveer Recruitment Rally will re start on August 19 for 7 districts of the Garhwal division in Kotdwar. About 70 thousand youth have registered for this.
- The Indian Army plans to take legal action against civilian traders who indulge in unauthorised selling of fabric or clothing items having the same pattern or similar to that of its recently introduced camouflage combat uniform.
- Chinese military tested an updated surface-to-air defense missile in Xinjiang, apparently in a show of deterrence ahead of the India-US military drills in October (Yudh Abhyas) that will take place 100 kilometers from the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Dr S Jaishankar External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar said, India envisages a free, open, inclusive and peaceful Indo-Pacific built on a rules-based order. He is on a visit to Thailand.
- Jaishankar said that India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway has the potential of creating a completely new axis of economic activity in Asia.
- The 4th India-Philippines Strategic Dialogue was held in Manila today in which the two sides discussed Defence and Security Cooperation. They also exchanged views on regional and global issues of mutual interest as well as ASEAN related matters.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- China’s funding in Pakistan for China-Pakistan Economic Corridor dropped by about 56% in 1st half of 2022
China’s funding in Pakistan.
- The festival of Janmashtami marking the birth of Lord Krishna is being celebrated by the Hindu community in Bangladesh on Thursday. Bangladesh Puja Udjapon Parishad and Mahanagar Sarbajanin Puja Committee have organised a three-day programme at the historic Dhakeshwari temple in Dhaka.
- Bangladesh’s PM Sheikh Hasina told a visiting UN official that hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees living in camps in Bangladesh must return home to Myanmar.
- Durand cup, football NEROCA FC (North Eastern Re Organising Cultural Association FC) defeated TRAU FC (Tiddim Road Athletic Union Football Club) by 3-1 at Khuman Lampak Stadium, Imphal
- Cricket, India defeated Zimbabwe by 10 wickets in the first One Day International of the three-match series at Harare Sports Club, Harare. Replying to the target of 190, the visitors achieve the benchmark in 30.5 overs without losing any wicket.
- Paralympian Rahul Jakhar wins Gold, Avani Lekhara Silver while Pooja Agarwal bags Bronze on Day one of 2022 WSPS Shooting World Cup in Changwon, South Korea.
New Delhi, capital, Republic of India
26 January 1950
National Capital Territory : 1 Feb 1992
Districts : 11
Governor: Vinai Kumar Saxena
CM : Arvind Kejriwal (AAP)
🥇Gold ₹52,530 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹57,800@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 96.72/Ltr
⛽ Diesel 89.62/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,053.00 /14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Dwarka* is an ancient city in the northwestern Indian state of Gujarat. It’s known as a Hindu pilgrimage site. The ancient Dwarkadhish Temple has an elaborately tiered main shrine, a carved entrance and a black-marble idol of Lord Krishna.
Dwaraka, possibly meaning having many gates, it is a sacred historic city in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. The name Dwaraka is said to have been given to the place by Bhagavan Krishna, it is one of the Sapta Puri (seven sacred cities) of Hinduism.
According to Puranas Lord Krishna summoned vishwakarma(deity of construction) to build a beautiful city at the western coast of Saurashtra. Visvakarma asked lord krishna to request 12 yojanas of land from Samundra dev(Diety of sea) for the construction of a magnificent city. During the reign of lord Krishna, Dwaraka was said to be very beautiful with charming ponds, enchanting gardens, deep moats and architectural palaces.
😀Thought of the day
Lust, anger and greed are the three gates to self-destructive hell.
Kama, krodh and lobh have done us no good. Unreasonable craving for sex will turn you into a pervert, anger will drive people away from you and greed will never let you be satisfied.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Friend* : How did you find that doctor was fake? 😳⁉️
Pappu : Because I could able to read what he has written, he also had a good handwriting🙄🤔
WHY WE WILL GET FEAR ?*
The universal trigger for fear is the threat of harm, real or imagined. This threat can be for our physical, emotional or psychological well-being. While there are certain things that trigger fear in most of us, we can learn to become afraid of nearly anything.
Long-term stress can cause feelings of anxiety and depression, and reduce your ability to cope in particular situations. This can make you feel more fearful or anxious about being in those situations again and, over a long period, could lead to you developing a phobia.
If you avoid the object or situation that is making you phobic, this will often make your fear worse over time. However, it can be extremely difficult to face your phobia, and you may need professional help to enable you to do this.
Fear exists to keep us safe. It is not inherently bad or good but a tool we can use to make better decisions. Fear isn’t designed to keep us inactive, but to help us act in ways that generate the results we need and want. Embrace fear as instruction and let it inform your actions, but not control them.We are afraid of nothing so much as the unknown. If your fear is based on a lack of information, then get the information or knowledge you need to examine the situation based on facts rather than speculation.
कृष्णा:* Krishna is derived from karshati = akarshati(attracts).
krish of meaning vilekhan(attraction) .
which is primarily an adjective meaning ” *black”, “dark”, “dark blue
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
Solar panel* ☀️
A solar panel works by allowing photons, or particles of light, to knock electrons free from atoms, generating a flow of electricity. Solar panels actually comprise many, smaller units called photovoltaic cells. (Photovoltaic simply means they convert sunlight into electricity.)
Each photovoltaic cell is basically a sandwich made up of two slices of semi-conducting material, usually silicon.
Solar panels use the photons produced by sunlight to generate direct current (DC) electricity. When the photons hit the panel they are absorbed by the panel’s semiconducting silicon material. During this process electrons separate from the atoms and move around the solar cell.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON),* known colloquially as the Hare Krishna movement or Hare Krishna’s, is a Gaudiya Vaishnava Hindu religious organisation. ISKCON was founded in 1966 in New York City by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada known to his followers as Guru and spiritual master.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Ravi Shankar Prasad (born 30 August 1954) is an Indian lawyer, politician and the Ex Union Minister holding the Law and Justice, Communications and Electronics and Information Technology portfolios in the Government of India
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Not a Bit थोडा-सा भी नहीं
Cunning × Naive
Cunning : Acute
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
A video on Facts about Srikrishna incarnation*
According to the Vishnu Purana, Lord Krishna, who happened to be the eighth incarnation or avatar of Lord Vishnu, Krishna was born on the 8th lunar day of Asthami, in the month of Shravana in the Yadava clan of Mathura to Queen Devaki and her husband, King Vasudeva. … Kansa had usurped the throne of Mathura from his father, the benevolent King Ugrasen.
Kansa was the brother of Devaki , a tyrant, who along with some other demon kings was terrorising Mother Earth.
Kansa agreed to let Devaki get married to Yadava prince Vasudeva in the hopes of taking over the Yadava clan too. When Devaki was getting married, Kansa was told by fortune tellers that one of the offsprings of Devaki would bring his end. In his paranoia, Kansa brandished his sword and decided to kill Devaki right there and then. But after Vasudeva begged for his wife’s life and promised to hand each child to Kansa as soon as it was born, Kansa let go of his sister, and instead imprisoned Devaki and Vasudeva, and made sure that none of Devaki’s children survived. As soon as a child was born to Devaki, Kansa would smash the child’s head against the walls of the prison.
However, on the night of Krishna’s birth, as soon as Krishna was born, a bright light filled the prison and Vasudeva was woken up by a divine voice that guided him to take Krishna across the Yamuna and leave him with his dear friend Nandraja, the head of the Gopa tribe. Nandraja and his wife Yashoda had also given birth to a baby girl that night, so Vasudeva secretly carried baby Krishna across the Yamuna river, which was no longer in its calm state, but instead was raging as if it were the ocean. Just then Lord Vishnu’s Shesh Naag, the giant multi-headed snake came and helped Vasudeva carry Krishna safely across the river. Vasudeva went to Nandraja’s house and exchanged the babies. His heart was filled with a deep sadness, as if he had left a part of his soul behind. He headed back to the prison with the exchanged baby, who gave a loud cry as soon as she lay next to Devaki. The guards informed Kansa that Devaki’s eight child was finally born.
Devaki begged Kansa not to kill the baby, she pleaded that the prophecy must have been wrong as her son was meant to bring the end of Kansa but to no avail. When Kansa tried to kill the exchanged baby, it transformed into Goddess Durga and warned him that his death had arrived in his kingdom, and would come back to punish Kansa for his sins. Later Krishna and his elder brother Balaram killed Kansa.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Bitter gourd* is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It contains iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamins like A and C. It contains twice the calcium of spinach and beta-carotene of broccoli. Various anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds are present in bitter gourd
Great for diabetics: Bitter gourd contains polypeptide, an insulin-like compound called and charantin, which has anti-diabetic properties. These components actively help in reducing the blood sugar levels. It also helps to prevent unpredictable spikes and drops in insulin levels by regulating the metabolism and use of sugar the body has consumed. Bitter gourd acts as a hypoglycemic agent. It is rich source of soluble fiber and is low in glycemic index, which helps in lowering the blood sugar level.
Bitter gourd is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates. These properties together help in weight management. It keeps you full for longer, so you avoid over-eating. It stimulates the liver to secrete bile acids that are essential for metabolising fat in the body. Moreover, bitter gourd contains 80-85% water, which is a universal suppressant of hunger. It also improves metabolism
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼